High Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure. I wasn't feeling jealous or threatened; at least, not yet. I would have to see where this relationship was going to feel that. They had both, willingly, shared themselves, and each other with me. I found the two of them together to be an incredibly sexy and erotic experience.

I'd never been in a threesome, not even fantasized about such a thing, but the reality was far more than my imagination could have supplied. They weren't content to allow me to lie there and ruminate. They were too hot and too excited for that. They were kissing on my chest in minutes, and involved in hot sweaty grappling before I could catch my breath.

Making love to Buckley had been a spiritual experience for me. I found that being inside Sin was the same, but different. She was athletic, passionate and she came more quickly and more often than anyone I had ever been with. She had an unlimited appetite and incredible endurance. Those two women were extremely fit, and I had difficulty keeping up with Buckley, much less both of them. Men who dream of threesome fantasies should get used to the idea of being spectators or involved mostly as pleasure giving objects. A man can only cum so many times in a night. Those two women could go on far past my ability to respond.

I've never been into spectator sports, but watching them together was primal. I decided I liked it. As the days, weeks and months passed, I found myself growing toward Sin in a way that I had only felt with Buckley. I felt odd about that. I had never expected anything close to that. I had never dreamed that I would feel any similar depth of emotion about anyone, and it worried me. I talked to Buckley about it. I tried to be as delicate as I could, afraid that she would be hurt by the depths of feeling I had for Sin. My concerns seemed completely unfounded.

I sat her down at the table one evening when Sin was home getting something she wanted. "We need to talk," I told her.

"Not here," she told me. She led me into the living room and cuddled up to me on the sofa. "There, that's better," she purred.

"Baby, I don't know quite how to tell you this," I said.

She looked up at me and I was immersed in liquid silver. She snuggled in a little more. "Just hit me with your best shot," she said.

I took a deep breath. Buckley, you know I've loved you nearly all our lives, right?" She nodded. "Well, I think I'm falling in love with Sin in just about the same way!" There, I said it and I waited for the explosion. It was an explosion, but not of the kind I expected.

She squealed and jumped over to straddle my lap, planting kisses all over my face and finally burying her face in my shoulder. Her arms were around my neck, hugging me so tightly I could hardly breathe.

"I'm so happy, Blake," she murmured in my ear. "I was hoping this would happen so much! God, I love you. I love her, too, Blake, and I was hoping that you would feel the same way. I thought you couldn't help falling in love with her, but I didn't want to push or anything. Can we love her? Will you love her with me?"

Well, that was a game changer! I had been so worried about hurting her, and she had been hoping I would feel like she did. "Buckley, we need to get a lot better at communication," I told her. "I was nearly having a heart attack here!"

She laughed. "Yeah, maybe we should work on that."

They spoiled me rotten. Sleeping between those beauties, or alongside them, was addictive, and I didn't fight the addiction.

We had hundreds of long serious discussions, sounding out the other's feelings, establishing foundations and asking where we were going. Sin was the sweetest girl imaginable. She was bubbly, soft and incredibly and sensitively intelligent. She had the brain to match the body and she was entirely comfortable in her own skin, as was Buckley.

She kept her own place, but it became somewhere she went when she just wanted to get away for a while. After that first night, we all became exclusive to each other. She leaned more toward the feminine side, so far as attraction went, but she was entirely comfortable with me.

It took a couple of months for us to make love together without Buckley. Buckley got called in to a showing on an early Saturday, leaving Sin and me together, sleeping in our big bed. I woke to the sound of my phone's alert, telling me I had a SnapChat. It was from Buckley, telling me that she'd be home in a couple of hours. As I put the phone back on the night stand, Sin rolled toward me, stretching all that smooth nakedness over me. Those incredible soft brown eyes opened and she smiled sleepily. Her hand caressed me and slid down into my boxers, gripping and squeezing my cock, which soon responded to this attention. We made slow sweet love and Buckley got home just as I was emptying my soul into the dusky goddess in our bed. Her clothes magically disappeared and she joined us. I looked into her eyes, seeing only love and excitement, and I knew we were going to be okay.

It didn't take nearly that long for Buckley and Sin. They made love constantly, all over the house, and I would have been perpetually hard, had I not been so satisfied and exhausted.

Epilogue:

When I woke up, it was one AM. I didn't know what woke me, but I was alone in our bed. I heard a faint whisper of a noise. It was coming from the monitor on the dresser. It was Harper, stirring in her sleep. I padded down the hall and peeked into her room. I crossed to her crib and looked at my little sleeping dusky angel. She was wet, and I changed her. She was back asleep in minutes. I went back to the bedroom and the lights from the pool were shimmering softly through the window. I looked through the panel and there they were, two stunning women, dancing together on the high-dive platform in the moonlight. I took the monitor and went outside.

It was a moment before they noticed me. They were caught in the moment, then Sin spotted me. "Hey, baby, is everything okay?" she asked.

I nodded. "Come on up." Buckley beckoned to me. I sighed happily. Everything was okay. They were there, dancing, but to my tune. Maybe I was dancing to theirs. Whichever, it was a great composition.