High Finance and Economics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonezoo
Bonezoo
63 Followers

Dr Kleinman: "If you have any questions or problems please give the clinic a call. I hope to see you again soon, Melissa."

After Melissa had left the office Dr Kleinman undid his pants and masturbated quickly thinking about how it would feel to fuck that tight Asian ass. After he cleaned himself he made a note to ask Nicholas if he had taken any photos that he could send him.

Melissa made her way out of the clinic with both Anna and Marie. She left the place less anxious having taken the pill and less sore as well but there was now a dull arch of desire radiating between her legs from being brought so close to climaxing. The fact that she was not wearing any underwear didn't help either. The thought of being so exposed in public and the occasional gust of wind made it hard for Melissa to calm herself. Luckily Marie was taking them to purchase some undergarments at the next stop which hopefully reduce her arousal.

After a short drive, Melissa and the girls were at the boutique shopping district in the middle of town, where local designers and high-end brands lined the streets. Marie lead them to a small shop front and once inside there was a large space filled with fancy silk and lace lingerie. Melissa felt a little out of place as most of her underwear was the simple cotton type that you bought in packs of two or three. Everything in the store was so revealing and some seemed downright uncomfortable to wear but what shock Melissa the most was the price. Most pieces were between 100 to 150 francs and had to buy the bra and panties separately.

Melissa: "Marie is there another store we could go to? Everything in here is just too risqué and a little out of my budget."

Marie: "Non-sense. This place has the best underwear to make you feel like a goddess. Don't worry about the price, Nicholas has instructed me to spoil you today. So everything is on him."

Marie rummaged through the store picking out a dozen or so matching garments for Melissa and herself. Anna had a small pile too and the three women headed to the change rooms after the staff had gotten them the correct sizes. There was only one room available so Melissa stood there waiting until she was dragged by both Anna and Marie.

Marie: "It's more fun together."

The change room was surprisingly big and there was easily enough room for all three. A plush bench and hooks lined one wall with a floor to ceiling mirrors on each side. There was even a leather armchair in one corner. Marie was wearing just her panties by the time Melissa had set her things down and Anna was completely naked. Melissa was still getting used to seeing their naked bodies and it still made her a little uneasy. Melissa removed her dress and started trying on her selection of items.

Marie: "Melissa are you alright?"

Melissa gave Marie a confused look and didn't understand what she meant until Marie made her way over wiping Melissa's inner thigh with her hand. Melissa was wet, her arousal was clearly visible and she turned bright pink with embarrassment.

Melissa: "Sorry, I don't know why this keeps happening."

Anna: "Don't worry about it. It sometimes happens after a big night or in your case big morning as well."

Marie: "Seriously it's nothing but I know a store we can visit later that'll help."

Marie gently rubbed Melissa's inner thighs drying her juices with her hand before running her fingers through Melissa's fold. Melissa jolted up right at the sudden touch and her earlier arousal was fanned back to life. Marie gave Melissa a knowing smile before handing her a pair of panties to try.

Melissa put them on, trying to distract herself, it was a black lace thong that kept riding up her butt every time she moved. After looking through her pile Melissa realized they were all thongs or G-strings except one pair of white panties that were completely see through. All the matching bras were all very flimsy giving little support but not like Melissa needed it with her perky 34C breast. As Melissa was putting on her next pair, she noticed Marie had her phone out taking selfies. Marie was placing herself in all sorts of compromising positions and snapped away.

Marie saw Melissa looking: "Here, why don't you two get comfortable."

Before Melissa could protest no, Anna wrapped her arms around Melissa in a hug and blew kisses at the camera as Marie snapped away. Anna and Marie both giggled as they continued to do an informal photo shoot. Melissa found herself caught up in it all and the three took turns modelling their underwear. Melissa didn't realize but Anna had taking heaps of photos of her in different stages of undress.

Marie: "I'll send a few to Nick. His away for the next couple of days so this should get him fired up when he gets back."

Melissa was horrified when she saw several of the shots were of her completely naked. One was ever a close up of her moist pussy. Melissa wanted to grab the phone and delete the photos but before she could, it buzzed with a reply. It was a smiley emoji followed by a picture of Nick's erect penis.

Anna: "How sweet, he sent you a dick pic."

Melissa couldn't help but laugh along with the others and by the time they stopped giggling she had forgotten all about the photos and continued to try on the last of the garments. At the bottom of the pile, Melissa noticed a string of pearls stuck to the last pair of panties. She held it up confused at how these were even considered clothing.

Marie: "Have you ever worn pearl underwear, Melissa? You'll love them. Why don't we just take the lot and you can wear these out for the day."

Anna helped Melissa put them on. It was literally a string of pearls running from the front to the back, held up by a black lace band around the waist. Melissa thought the thongs and G-strings were uncomfortable but the pearls were on a completely different level. She was shocked that people wore these types of panties. Every little movement rubbed and tugged at her delicate folds. The smooth pearls felt like little fingers tickling her and when they got wet from her moisture they felt like little tongues. Melissa couldn't wear these panties and not for the whole day. She turned to change but Marie was at the door handing all the garments to the sales attendant to purchase. The three of them got changed and waited at the counter to collect their bags. Melissa was struggling to walk properly as the pearls were making it difficult to concentrate and her arousal was getting stronger. However, she did see the total on the register which was in the thousands. Melissa was definitely glad Nicholas was footing the bill.

The three women went from shop to shop buying dresses, shoes, matching bags and even some work clothes for Melissa and Anna. The pearls were driving Melissa crazy and by the time they had lunch, she could feel them slick with her wetness. Melissa wasn't all that hungry but she was just glad to be sitting down. But even then if she moved the wrong way the pearls would push and rub into her clit giving her a jolt of pleasure.

Lunch was very nice at a fancy café over-looking the river and Melissa was actually having a wonderful time. Minus the fact that she was in a constant state of arousal but by the time they finished their meals it was late in the afternoon and the arch between her legs had settled down a little.

Marie: "Just one more shop and we'll drop by the hotel to pick-up your things."

During lunch, Marie had invited both Anna and Melissa to stay at the estate. Melissa wanted to decline but Anna had already accepted the offer. The only reason why Melissa went along with this because she knew Nicholas was out of town for the next couple of days. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to see him again before she left for home.

Marie led them on a short walk a couple blocks down from the café to a very plain shop front. You would totally miss it if you didn't know it was there. The store had no signage, the windows were a dark mirror finish that you couldn't see through and the only information was a small plaque on the grey door with an image of a butterfly in a cage engraved on it. Melissa thought it was a clothing store of some kind and upon entering they were greeted by a young lady from behind a glass window similar to the ones in a bank.

Marie: "I called earlier today, the names Marie."

The young lady checked her book before buzzing the next set of heavy steel and wood double doors open. Melissa wondered if they had expensive jewellery that needed a lot of security but as she walked into this grand room decorated like a high-end fashion house there wasn't a diamond in sight. There was a mixer of lingerie, masks, chains and other items of clothing that Melissa had never seen before. The walls were lined with cabinets and shelves full of leather objects and pointy things that confused Melissa of their purpose but she did recognize a table full of rubber penis'. Melissa finally realized this was a sex shop.

Marie: "I'm just going to find a couple of items, you girls just pick out what you like."

Melissa slowly walked through the store with Anna, her look of shocked confusion was clearly visible as they browsed the aisle. Melissa stopped at a counter of vibrators, picking up a few out of interest before setting them down again.

(Snap!)

Melissa: "Ow."

Anna had gently hit Melissa on the ass with a riding crop that she had gotten from a nearby rack causing her to jump. The sudden movement made the pearls bite into her folds and she was reminded again of her aroused state.

Anna: "Maybe I should get one of these for the office. In case anyone steps out of line."

They both giggled.

Melissa continued along the counter of toys and she kept imaging how each one would feel inside her. After a day of having her pussy teased, she desperately needed a release and she was actually considering getting something. Anna stepped beside Melissa and picked up a pink toy that was filled with silver beads inside the shaft. Pressing the dial, the toy sprang to life and it started to vibrate as Anna clicked through the settings. Melissa could see the beads inside the toy rotating and the shaft twists wildly at different speeds.

Anna: "I'm definitely getting one of these. Here, you should get one too."

Anna held on to the pink toy before handing Melissa a silver version of the same. The two girls picked up several more items before Marie rejoined them and they showed off their selections. Melissa didn't really pick out anything, it was mainly Anna and Marie but she did get another small chrome toy after Marie's recommendation.

Marie: "I've organized a private room here for us to freshen up. My feet are killing me and I need a break."

Melissa was relieved at not having to walk around, the pearls were still keeping her in a constant state of frustration. The three ladies were guided by the attendant to the elevators and shown to their room on the upper level. Melissa was surprised that this store had such facilities and the room that they were given rivalled even the most expensive hotels.

There was a small bar in the corner and large marble bathroom as swell but Melissa noticed that there wasn't any bed to be considered a hotel room. Instead, the space was filled with soft white leather seats in all different shapes and sizes plus a few other pieces of furniture that Melissa couldn't figure out. Anna poured them each a glass of champagne from the bar before kicking off her shoes and dress laying down on one of the seats. Marie did the same.

Marie: "Relax Melissa, take off your dress and make yourself comfortable."

Melissa: "Sure, I just need to go to the bathroom first."

Melissa quickly used the toilet before removing her dress to tidy up the dampness between her legs. With no other options, Melissa reluctantly put the pearl underwear back on but she did think about not wearing them as they covered barely anything. Melissa then checked herself in the mirror and was completely embarrassed by the sight of her outfit but she took comfort in the fact that it was just Marie and Anna who both have seen it all before.

When Melissa rejoined the other two, Anna was unwrapping all the toys they had just bought and laid them across the wooden coffee table. For a short time, the three women laugh, drank and joked about how the items they purchased. After the second glass of champagne, Melissa was getting a little tipsy and she got distracted by one of the pieces of furniture in the corner of the room and Marie notices her staring at it.

Marie: "Do you know how it works?"

Melissa: "Do you?...wait...um...I have no idea."

Marie: "Here, let me show you."

Melissa's curiosity got the better of her and she followed Marie over to the leather padded chrome frame that looked like a mini jungle gym.

Melissa: "So where do you sit."

Marie instructed Melissa to place her knees on the leather pads and then she guided Melissa to lean over the padded rail before placing her elbows on more pads on the other side. Melissa was held by the frame in a doggy position on her knees and elbows. And her ass was at the perfect waist height for anyone standing behind her.

Melissa laughed: "How is the supposed to be comfortable."

Marie chuckle: "You still need to adjust it."

Marie moved around the frame pulling out these retractable leather cords that bond Melissa in place around her ankles, knees, elbows and forearm.

Melissa laughed again: "And how is that meant to make it better?"

Marie: "It's meant to stop you from moving. Here try to escape."

Melissa tried to undo the bindings but was unable to reach the clips and after struggling for a minute she gave up letting the frame take the weight of her body. With her ass sticking up into the air Marie could see Melissa's tight slit was soaked.

Marie: "Wow Melissa, your pussy is dripping. You must be really liking those pearls. Has it been like this all day?"

Melissa didn't answer. She had gotten so comfortable around the two girls that she had forgotten how exposed she was and she instantly regretted her decision to both drink and to try out the furniture.

Marie: "Don't worry, We'll take care of it."

Melissa looked back over her shoulder in fear, struggling to free herself from the restraints but she suddenly stopped when she felt Marie's slender finger penetrate her wet pussy. Marie pumped her index finger slowly as Melissa arched her back with pleasure. She was helpless to stop the assault and after being so aroused all day her body was on fire.

Melissa: "Marie...please... ah... don't..."

Marie removed her finger and Melissa breathed heavily a sigh of relief but it was short lived as she felt the juice covered digit circling and pressing on her tight little Asian anus.

Marie: "O my god, your tight little asshole is so pretty."

Marie slipped her finger in easily as Melissa's body instinctively opened itself. Marie was surprised by both the ease of entre and the tightness around her finger.

Marie: "Melissa, has anyone fucked your tight little ass before?"

Melissa didn't answer, she was too embarrassed and overcome with pleasure.

"SMACK!" Marie slapped Melissa's ass.

Marie: "Melissa, has anyone fucked your tight little ass before?"

Melissa: "Ah...No..."

Marie: "No wonder you're so tight. I can totally tell you're going to be one of those girls that love anal sex."

Anna: "Here, why don't you try some of these?"

Anna had made her way over with several of the new toys handing one to Marie. Melissa looked back to see Marie holding her new silver toy and Anna had her own pink one in hand. They both took turns dipping and sliding the toys in and out of Melissa's moist pussy until they were covered in her juices. All Melissa could do was pull on her bindings and moan softly with pleasure.

Melissa: "Ow...not there that's too big."

Marie: "Just relax your ass and let it in."

Anna slowly pushes the tip of her pink vibrator into Melissa's tight asshole stretching it painfully. It was much thicker than Marie's soft finger but as Melissa relaxed her anus the pain was less intense and Anna gently got the toy six inches in before switching it on to vibrate. Melissa buried her head on her forearm from the pleasure and she let out several squeals of approval. Marie was loving the sight of this bond innocent Asian beauty taking a toy anally and she wanted to join in on the fun by burying her toy deep inside Melissa's pussy. Melissa threw her head back at the sudden intrusion.

Melissa: "Ooo...gwad...yes..."

Marie handed her silver toy to Anna who started to pump them alternatingly in each hand. Melissa knew it wouldn't be long before she would lose herself completely. Meanwhile, Marie had gotten her phone snapping hundreds of photos and even recorded several videos. Melissa was oblivious to it all, she was too caught up in her own pleasure. Marie set the phone down to film before kneeling down to brush the hair from Melissa's face. The sight of her perfect Asian body arched with her holes filled with toys made Marie wet and she passionately kissed Melissa groping her swinging breast. Melissa kissed back, she didn't know why but at that moment she found Marie's beautiful hazel eyes so attractive. She had kiss one other girl before during a drunken night out with friends but this was completely different. Melissa breathed heavily into Marie's lips as she neared her climax.

Marie: "Anna, stop. Melissa here needs to earn her orgasm."

Anna looked up with a devilish smile before she stopped working the toys just letting they sit inside Melissa.

Melissa: "No. please keep going. I'm close."

Melissa rocked her hips trying to get increase her pleasure but it didn't work and she pulled hard on her bindings in frustration. She was so close and the vibrating toys were holding her on the crest of an orgasm.

Marie: "We'll let you finish after you have licked our pussies."

Marie stood up, place one of her feet on the leather arm pads, lifting her knee to spread herself right in front of Melissa's face.

Marie: "Have you ever eaten a girl out before?"

Melissa: "Noo. Please can't you just let me finish?"

Marie: "Just pretend you're kissing my mouth just like before but swirl your tongue more."

Melissa looked up, her face flustered from being so close to an orgasm and she stared at Marie's moist slit in disgust. She struggled again pulling at the leather straps and wiggled her body trying to free herself but she was completely helpless. At that point, Melissa's desire to release was too strong to fight and she knew what she had to do. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Marie pulled Melissa's head between her legs grinding her wet folds into her lips. Melissa could taste the salty juices dripping from Marie's opening but it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Marie's perfume skin smelled a lot better than the musk of a cock and she didn't have to worry about choking for air. Melissa concentrated her efforts trying to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Anna at this point had used Melissa's pearl panties to secure the toys in place and she made her way over to kneel behind Marie. She had brought along another toy and began licking Marie's butthole before plunging the glass dildo deep inside. Marie couldn't believe how good Melissa was at eating pussy, she was lapping at her folds like an animal and between the assault from both ends, Marie shuddered an orgasm grinding herself into Melissa's face.

Marie: "Ahh...God, you're such a dirty little slut...Fuuucckk..."

Once Marie had come down for her orgasm she stepped back to see her juices smeared all over Melissa's mouth, nose and cheeks. There was even some dripping off her chin. Marie picked up her phone to get a close-up shot before snapping more photos. Melissa tried to hide her face but Anna pulled her hair back to stop her from moving.

Bonezoo
Bonezoo
63 Followers