High Finance and Economics Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonezoo
Bonezoo
62 Followers

Melissa: "Please don't... not like this...can't you just let me finish...please."

Anna: "In a minute. You just need to eat me out too. I promise I'll be quick."

Anna positioned herself just as Marie did before mushing Melissa's slick face into her waiting pussy. She had been fingering herself feverishly the whole time and Anna wasn't joking when she said she would be quick she was already at the edge. It only took a few minutes of Melissa sucking on her lips and tonguing her opening before Anna orgasmed on Melissa's face as well. Anna stayed there forcing Melissa to continue.

Anna: "Be a good girl and keep licking me and we'll let you finish."

Marie made her way back around to Melissa's ass and she switched both the toys to the max. The vibrators began to wiggle erratically inside Melissa's tight holes swirling the metal beads along its shaft. The vibrations were so strong both Melissa's holes became numb and tingled with pleasure.

Melissa (muffled): "OOOoo...Sshhiittt...I'mm cumming..."

Melissa convulsed uncontrollably as all her pent-up energy from today shook out of her body in waves. Her head fell from between Anna's legs as she grunted with pleasure gasping for air. Melissa balled her hands and curled her toes trying to shake free of her restraints but the bindings only added to her pleasure. Melissa was smiling deliriously with tears in her eyes and it took several minutes before she started to come down from the most intense orgasm of her life. She breathed heavily as the toys continued to work her tight openings.

With her ass waving and twitching in the air, Marie couldn't help herself. Something about the way it looked with the toys embedded inside made Marie just wanted to bite or hit Melissa's ass cheeks. She chose the latter.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Marie didn't hold back she slapped down hard leaving visible handprints on Melissa's cheeks.

Melissa: "ARRGGHH...GGWWAADDDD..."

The sudden shock and burning pain shot through Melissa's delicate butt. She hadn't fully recovered and the harsh punishment on her ass sent her body into another round of intense orgasms. The initial wave knocking the wind out of Melissa and her pussy gave out, squirting her juices all over the toys and down her thighs. Melissa buried her face into her forearm again trying to endure her wild ride. For a moment Melissa thought something had broken inside her as she sobbed while smiling.

Marie: "Holy crap, that was amazing Melissa."

Anna: "I totally jealous."

Marie: "We better let her down."

Anna and Marie quickly unstrapped Melissa and they both carried her to a nearby seat. The three ladies just held each other as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. Melissa was too exhausted and fell sleep in both their arms.

To be continued.

Bonezoo
Bonezoo
62 Followers