High Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just repeated myself, this time a statement instead of a question, to buy some time to think.

"Punish you."

"Yes. I haven't been punished since I've moved here, and I need it."

My mind was spinning, and I was trying to make sense of it. I knew that people were into this kind of thing, but I never had been even interested in such things. Right?

And as I was turning it all over in my mind she reached behind her and pulled up her skirt. All the way. To her waist.

She had been wearing stockings, that I had seen in the bar. What I hadn't seen was the garter belt, the black lace straps clipped to her stockings, and the fact that she was not wearing any panties. Her ass was bare, edged in black lace as if surrounded by a picture frame.

"Take that necktie on the chair next to you - the red silk tie - and tie my hands together. And spank me. Please."

"Please" emerged from her lips as a shiver, as a slither, as a wish and a hope and a desire.

I looked at her again, up and down. Her hair hanging down. Her breasts pressed against the ottoman, bulging against her top. Her bare ass up, like a small peak, waiting. She wriggled for a moment, and I couldn't tell if she was rubbing herself against the ottoman, getting comfortable, or beckoning me - but it didn't matter. My cock was so hard at this point that I knew I was going to accommodate her wish - which had now become mine.

I stood up. "I'm going to close the blinds."

"No" she said. "Leave them just the way they are. I want you to spank me."

I leaned over and first tied her hands as she had asked, so that they were now clutched together on the floor in front of her. Her hair was hanging down over her eyes, and she couldn't see as I moved alongside of her.

"Spank me for spying on you."

I hesitated. My cock was pressing uncomfortably against my pants.

"Hit me. I deserve it."

She wriggled again, and now I could see that she was rubbing herself against the fabric. I just kept looking at her ass - and then I raised my arm and brought down an open hand with a half-hearted 'slap!' She wriggled again.

"Harder."

I raised my arm again, and as I brought it down she wriggled and I slapped her off center.

"Stay still!" I said.

"Make me."

With my free hand I grabbed her bottom and she felt wonderfully warm and fleshy in my grip. I dug my fingers into the cleavage of her ass to get a better grip, and now I could smell her excitement. I raised my hand against to slap her once more, and this time landed a solid blow resulting in a "crack!" that filled the tiny apartment and she moaned.

"Yes, it was so wrong for me to spy on you."

I looked down and saw her slit glistening with excitement, and rubbed two fingers along her lips, up and down, and she moaned and wriggled again.

"Punish me. Inside."

I slid two fingers into her and she pushed back against my hand. I could see the welts rising on her ass as she said "harder."

She was soaked, making it easy to slide my fingers in and out of her, back and forth, and she wriggled more but I grabbed her more tightly. As she was moving she was brushing against my pants, against my erection, and I was afraid I was going to cum as she moved alongside me.

She shook her head and tossed her hair so she could see me, and said "More."

I slid another finger in her, feeling her tightness around me, and as I rubbed my fingers in and out of her vagina she told me what I needed to hear: "Fuck me, fuck me hard and punish me for watching you jerk off."

That was all I needed to hear. I had my pants off and my underpants around my ankles before she was done with the words. My cock was jutting right at her and I sank into her in one motion. I felt her back tense and heard her grunt as I slammed into her, and when I was all the way in her I felt her ass, hot and red from the spanking, pressed up against me.

I pulled my hips back and drew my cock out of her, and then slammed into her again, up against her ass, making her shake.

She grunted, a noise that came from that borderline between pleasure and pain, and I called out to her - "Like this?"

"Yes, yes" was her strained reply, and I let myself go. I fucked her like I hadn't ever fucked a woman before, slamming into her with all my might, over and over again, and then she told me to pull her hair, her gorgeous red hair, and as I pulled her hair her head came up and I watched the orgasm sweep thru her, rolling across her face, her mouth open, her eyes fluttering, and I felt her pussy twitching around my cock as she spasmed over and over again. Her orgasm pulled me over the edge as my cock twitched inside her; I sprayed my essence into her until I was oozing out of her, running down the inside of her thighs warm and sticky. I collapsed on top of her and rolled us off the ottoman and lay next to her, feeling her heart pounding though her back - or maybe it was my heart pounding in my chest.

It may have been what we both wanted, but it was what she needed, somewhere deep inside. We met again the following weekend, and then the next - but the fourth week I didn't hear from her.

I waited for the weekend to nearly pass and I couldn't help myself - I looked into her apartment, and to my surprise, from what I could tell it seemed vacant, but I was too far away to be sure. There was something in the window that I couldn't quite make out, so I took out my camera, attached a big zoom lens to it, and looked more closely at the window of her apartment.

Indeed, her apartment was clearly vacant. There was a piece of paper in the window, with a note on it. "It's been good here, but I need to be bad. Xoxo."

And that was how it ended. I fantasized briefly that I might run into her somewhere - but let's face it, there are eight million people in this city - and she might not even be here in New York anymore. But just in case, I still leave my blinds open as I surf the internet. If you move into the neighborhood, I'm on the 20 floor, the corner unit.

12