All Comments on 'High Rise'

by NYCSeparatedWM50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
happens all the time

I too lived in NYC . I used to work nights and during down time my favorite thing to do was to check out what the locals were up too. I have seen many couples fucking and more than a few women putting their whole bodies on display knowing damm well i was looking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Enjoyed the twists, the way it unfolded, as if the author was confiding in me. And, it left me hot and bothered...the way a good story should!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Liked this...wasn't the run-of-the-mil...!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 10 years ago
5*****

Really enjoyable.

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

It's always nice to read a story that's different. I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did, but the ending was good. I tried to vote a 5, but there must be a glitch in the system as voting isn't working. Glad I caught the story in the New Story list. Great writing!

slsp84slsp84almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

This may just be personal preference, but I like a bit less story and a lot more focus and detail to the "action". This felt a tad unbalanced- but it was certainly worth the read! I'd love to see a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYCSeparatedWM50@NYCSeparatedWM50
113 Followers
Tall, separated, well-educated executive and open minded. My stories are all true. I married too young. She wanted a minivan, 2.3 kids, and a white picket fence, and I wanted to see the world. It was never destined to last. After the pain of our divorce, I realized I wa...