High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the car and scrambled around to open her door. She stepped out and I think for the first time I didn't bother to look at her shapely legs, my eyes instead were fixed on the awesome expanse of naked flesh showing in the front of her blouse.

We stepped inside the lobby and I buzzed Kay's apartment. The intercom crackled as Kay said. "Come right up Allen."

The lock buzzed and I pulled the door open allowing Fran to enter first. As we waited for the elevator I again gazed over her nearly naked chest. Her cleavage screamed for cock, her taut nipples confirming she was excited to have his thick lips sucking them, his pink tongue teasing them and his large fingers pinching them.

As we rode the elevator Fran tucked her blouse deeper under the tight waist of her pencil skirt pulling that sexy v even lower on her body.

The elevator car slowed and stopped at Kay's floor, as the doors glided open I said. "I almost wish I had a chocolate cock."

She grinned widely at me then replied. "Not to worry Allen at some point tonight you'll be tickling my tonsils with your rock hard cock."

Fran wrapped her arm around mine as we walked the short distance to Kay's apartment. She knocked lightly on the door then stepped back a little.

Kay opened the door to let us in and as we entered I was floored by her appearance. Kay was dressed in bridal white; a long flowing satin robe that I knew from past experience covered a white lace bra matching garter, thong and white silk stockings. Her white leather stiletto shoes were an obvious attempt to raise her up to her black lover's height. Kay had pulled her long flowing red hair back into a tight ponytail which I was sure she'd done to give him a handle to move her mouth onto and off his huge cock.

Kay gave me a quick kiss then turned her attention to her partner for the night. "Very sexy Fran." Kay remarked as she looked over Fran's exposed cleavage and tits.

"Come on in." Kay said ushering us toward her living room.

Marshall had already removed his suit coat and was sitting in the middle of Kay's sofa. As we approached Kay said. "Marshall this is Fran and Allen, Fran I'd like you to meet Marshall." I wasn't sure why Kay didn't include me in her introduction of her massive black lover, but at this point, I could have cared less.

Marshall didn't offer his huge hand to Fran but he sure as hell was sizing up her sexy body and the flash of naked flesh she had exposed to properly impress him.

"Let's have a drink." Kay suggested.

Marshall instantly spoke up. "I'll have a beer."

"Me too." I chimed in.

Fran wanted to at least speak with Kay for a few moments before the evening's activities began in earnest and said. "Let me help you Kay."

The two sexy ladies scurried off to the kitchen leaving Marshall and me alone. I sat down on the chair opposite the couch waiting for him to speak.

He didn't waste any time speaking down to me. "So you want to watch me fuck your women?"

I just smiled.

He gave me a shit eating grin before he spoke again. "You ever been a cuckold?"

"There's a first time for everything." I answered.

"You're supposed to sit there and keep your mouth shut." He said leaning forward to emphasize what he saw as the ground rules.

I just nodded my agreement.

Our conversation was interrupted when Fran and Kay returned. Fran handed me a bottle of beer then took a sizable sip from her cocktail glass. Kay gave Marshall his beer but placed her drink on the end table beside the couch.

Fran nearly finished her drink then placed the glass on the opposite end table. His eyes were fixed on her exposed cleavage and the twin points of her taut nipples poking at the satin fabric covering them. She took a step or two toward him then leaned over her lips just inches from his mouth. Her tongue flashed at his mouth enticing him to offer his. His hand reached up and cupped one of her big tits kneading the firm mound with his huge hand. Their tongues moved in circles around the other, performing a sexy dance of lust.

Kay glanced at me with a huge smile on her lips. I knew that Fran had asked her to let her entice him first then Kay could take over. If there is one thing I know for certain it's that Kay is an expert at seduction, she knows exactly what she needs to do to have a man completely aroused before he even touches her.

Fran's tongue slipped between his thick lips and as she let him suck on it she knelt beside him. Once they finally broke their kiss Fran sat down, crossed her legs and placed her delicate hand on his massive thigh.

Marshall returned his attention to the sultry redhead standing before him; he stared into her eyes as he said. "Strip for me."

I've enjoyed more than one of Kay's slow sensual stripteases and I was certain Marshall and I would both enjoy this one. From my seat, I could see Marshall fully and would be able to watch his reaction to every sensual move Kay made as she stripped for him. I took a drink from my beer bottle and placed it on the table beside me.

Kay began by slowly moving her hips from side to side her ponytail swayed in opposition to the movements of her hips. Marshall's eyes were fixed on her as she began, her right hand moved to the twist of her robe's belt that held the pearly white garment closed in front. She moved her hand toward him and the belt loosened then parted to dangle at her sides. While I couldn't see I knew that the garment had opened to reveal the lace undergarments it had concealed until a moment ago.

Marshall smiled his approval of what she wore beneath.

"Show me your ass." Marshall requested.

Kay continued swaying her hips from side to side as she turned toward me. A smile came to her lips as she watched me survey the lace lingerie she'd chosen to entice her black lover. Kay knows all too well what turns men on and judging from the bulge in his slacks her talents were working well with Marshall. Her hand moved up and pulled her ponytail around and over one shoulder, she placed both hands on her hips and while continuing to sway seductively moved her hands around to cover her satin covered ass. I watched Marshall smile and knew she had spread her red tipped fingers wide on the pearly white fabric of her robe.

Kay glanced at me and with a wink of her eye she gathered the robe up and pulled it aside. His eyes widened as her creamy white ass came into view. "That's what I'm talking about." Marshall commented as Kay bent slightly at the waist to give him the best possible view of her sexy ass.

By the time Kay had given him the first glimpse of her creamy white ass; Fran's hand had moved from his thigh and was now slowly stroking his growing erection. It seemed to take forever for her hand to cover the entire length of his massive cock.

Kay's hips stopped as she moved her free hand across her ass hooking one finger under the skinny strip of lace buried between her ass cheeks. His smiled widely and I knew that she had lifted that strap away from her ass and was showing him the puckered sphincter she wanted him spreading wide open with his huge cock before the night ended. I couldn't see but knew Kay was softly massaging her sphincter with one long sexy finger as Marshall commented. "That looks like one tight mutherfucking asshole." Kay's eyes closed and she moaned softly as she massaged his anal target.

Her hand slid forward and she straightened up allowing her robe to slide back in place covering her ass once again. She started swaying side to side again as her hands moved up across her torso. Only I could see that her hands paused to squeeze her full lush tits through the lace cups of her bra. From her tits she moved her hands up and lifted the robe off her shoulders allowing it to slide down her arms and back becoming a satin puddle of fabric on the floor behind her.

Fran apparently was also enjoying Kay's lustful strip tease and turned to Marshall to say. "She's such a sexy little tart."

Her hand continued slowly stroking the monster inside his slacks finally giving in to her craving to see exactly what he was packing. "I wanna take it out." She said looking sideways at him.

Marshall just shook his head in agreement returning his attention to the vision of lust dancing before him.

I thought to myself, I should encourage Fran to release the Kraken. Recalling Marshall's warning that I was to keep my mouth shut I opted to keep that thought to myself.

Fran's fingers found the tab of his zipper and slowly pulled it down; her delicate fingers slipped through the door to his loins and found his monster. "Hmm, continental." Fran remarked as she discovered Marshall hadn't bothered with underpants.

Kay continued to move her hips swaying back and forth and side to side, as she did she slowly turned to once again face the immense object of her seduction. Marshall stared lustfully at her as she danced toward him stopping once she was between his legs. His eyes remained fixed on her sensual form as she began to kneel before him.

Fran's delicate hand started at the base of his enormous cock slowly sliding up until her fingers reached his cock head. 'OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed as the girth of his flaring corona spread her fingers wider apart.

She looked at Kay and said. "This is one fucking huge cock."

Kay just smiled and as her knees came to rest on the carpet she lifted her hands to his muscular thighs then slowly slid up toward the object of her desire. She slid her hand over Fran's and undid the clasp holding his slacks tightly to his waist pulling the fabric outward.

Fran's hand had slid down to the base and as his pants opened his gargantuan cock leaped from the confines of his slacks exposing it to the lustful gaze of both women. Once his mammoth cock head was unleashed Fran moved her hand to it and began massaging the sensitive smooth flesh of his corona.

Kay slid her hands down and slipped both inside his slacks cupping his massive balls and the sack of flesh that held them. Marshall was staring directly into Kay's eyes as she lifted his balls from his pants and let them dangle from the base of his rock hard cock. Her gentle caress of his ball sack caused Marshall to tilt his head back.

From the bottom of his scrotum to the very tip of his monstrous cock head there had to be at least fifteen inches of throbbing flesh and I knew both women wanted to pleasure him orally.

"Do you want to see my big soft tits?" Kay asked.

Marshall drew his head forward and said. "Yeah show me em big titties."

Kay's hands slowly slid down over the lace cups that imprisoned her tits then moved behind her back and undid the clasp that held the lace firmly to her chest. His eyes grew larger and he dropped his jaw as she moved her hands to her sides the satin straps that ran over her shoulders now dangling loosely from her upper arms.

Kay shook her shoulders causing the bra to fall off her chest between them then raised her hands to cup both orbs of pleasure lifting them for his careful inspection. "Are you going to fuck my soft titties with your huge cock?" She asked.

As he carefully inspected the soft mounds of pleasure kneeling in front of him, Marshall slid one huge hand inside Fran's loose blouse and grasped one of her bigger tits.

"I'm gonna fuck yours and hers." He said.

Kay moved closer to him as she said. "Let's get this monster chocolate cock nice and wet so you and fuck our tits.

Fran smiled knowing it was time to taste black cock again. Kay leaned down and extended her tongue flattening it against his nut sack. She kept eye contact with him while she started a passionate tongue bath of his balls and scrotum.

Fran pulled her legs up then knelt beside him; she pulled her satin blouse from the waist line of her skirt then slipped it off her shoulders exposing her equally big soft tits to Marshall's sinful stare. Her blouse was tossed toward me.

"I'll start up here and meet you in the middle Kay." Fran suggested as she started to lower her mouth toward his massive cock head.

Her tongue slipped between her moist lips and started circling the very tip of his cock. Around and around it moved; each successive circle spreading moisture further down toward his widest part the flaring corona. She paused before she reached the sensitive smooth flesh and lifted her tongue from his cock head. "Tastes exactly how I remember." Fran said just before she pursed her lips and placed them on the tip of his cock.

Down below Kay had finished lavishing his scrotum and began her oral climb along his gargantuan cock shaft. It was clear to me that Kay's saliva glands had gone into overdrive as she expertly coated every inch of his throbbing hard-on with her spit. Each time she lifted her tongue from the chocolate monster a string of saliva stretched from his loins to her mouth.

Fran's moist lips spread to accept his bulbous cock head as she slowly plunged toward the wide flair of his sensitive corona and as it slipped beyond her lips and into her oral cavity she paused to bob up and down gently massaging the smooth flesh with her lips.

The eight inches or so of his rock hard cock shaft between them waiting for these two sexy vixens to properly prepare him was the only part not glistening with their saliva. I wondered which one of them would attempt to throat his huge throbbing hard-on first.

Marshall answered that question a moment later, as he placed one huge hand on the back of Fran's head and pressed her mouth further down over his massive cock. Fran opened her mouth wider and moved a free hand to the dry part of his shaft as Marshall pushed down on her head. I knew his cock head was sliding over her moist soft tongue and as her lips touched her index finger circling the shaft her gag reflex kicked in and her stomach lurched as she gagged on his monster cock. He had wedged his cock head in the back of her mouth but from this angle his rock hard cock wouldn't bend around to slip down her throat.

"Suck it!" Marshall exclaimed as his fingers tightened into Fran's hair and he began lifting her mouth a little then pushing down to again force his cock into the opening to her throat. Fran gagged again, more violently this time and pushed against his strong hand.

"Swallow it!" He demanded.

She was able to push back enough that his massive cock slipped from between her lips, a thick wad of saliva dribbled from her mouth covering his cock head. Fran instantly moved her hand up over the head and smeared it down his shaft to where Kay was still giving it a tongue bath.

"I want this big black cock in my pussy." Fran said as she looked toward Marshall.

Kay leaned back from his loins and said. "Yeah, fuck her tight little cunt."

Fran straightened up next to him and hiked her tight pencil skirt up around her waist then moved to straddle him. "Suck my tits." Fran said as she settled down against his loins, his huge cock extending behind her ass.

Kay leaned forward and took the head in her mouth sucking it as Marshall pulled Fran's chest toward his mouth. She let his cock slipped from her lips and said. "Lift up Fran."

Fran rose up to allow Kay to guide his massive cock head to the tightly closed lips of her pussy. She slid the tip back and forth a few time spreading the moisture on his cock head evenly over her lips.

"Put it in Kay." Fran nearly begged.

As Kay positioned his monster at the entrance to her cunt Fran began to drop down. The head spread her lips wide open and as she took more inside her wet cunt she moaned deeply. Marshall was greedily sucking, licking and biting Fran's rock hard nipples, his hands grasping her big soft tits and moving them from side to side so he could pleasure both sensitive nubs.

As Fran continued her slow plunge on his huge cock, Kay returned her attention to his scrotum licking it and occasionally taking one huge ball in her mouth to suck it. "OH MY GOD." Fran slowly exclaimed as his huge cock filled her completely. From my vantage point I could see how taut her flesh was stretched and as she started to lift up her pussy lips stretched along the throbbing shaft.

Marshall was exploring every part of Fran's big soft tits, licking at the hard nubs of her nipples then taking each one between his lips to suck the sensitive flesh. He moved his mouth from one to the other letting his lips and tongue explore the smooth flesh of her cleavage. Fran's hands rested on each side of his head, not to guide his mouth but to press it firmer against her nipples when he sucked one between his lips.

They fucked slowly and deliberately Fran lowering her loins over his rock hard cock as Marshall lifted his hips up to meet her sensual plunges. His cock filled her completely with a few inches to spare. Each time Fran dropped her wet cunt over his huge cock she tried to take a little more inside.

Meanwhile Kay continued her gentle oral massage of his scrotum and the balls it contained. She let one nut slip from her lips straightening up to rest her hands on Fran's hips. "Do you want him to fuck you in the ass?" She asked.

"Oh god yes." Fran replied just as she reached the bottom on another slow sensual slide down his throbbing cock.

Marshall released the nipple he was biting and said. "Yeah I wanna bury my cock inside her tight ass."

Kay leaned to her left and reached around the corner of the couch retrieving a small bullet shaped tube, as she opened the cap she said. "Let me get your tight little ass ready for this monstrous cock."

Fran's crotchless panty hose covered her ass so Kay poked a fingernail through the material just above the split that exposed her pussy. She pulled on the nylon tearing them open wider allowing her to smear Fran's sphincter with lube. A squirt of anal lube on her fingers was spread evenly around Fran's ass, and then a second on just her fingertips concentrated on the tight flesh of her sphincter. "Put your finger inside me Kay." Fran suggested.

Kay's middle finger easily slipped through the tight ring of flesh and Fran moaned sinfully. I wasn't sure if the moan was a reaction to Kay's anal massage or as a result of Marshall's huge cock head pressing against her cervix. In either case Fran was enjoying this fuck immensely.

Marshall placed his hands on Fran's hips and as she reached the bottom of another sensual plunge he held her hips in place grinding his loins against her. "That feels so fuckin good." Fran remarked.

Her tight ring of flesh began to relax more and Kay added a second then a third finger to try and prepare Fran's ass for what I knew would still be a forceful assault.

Marshall apparently couldn't wait to feel her tight ass surrounding his cock, because when Fran lifted again he lifted her with his hands until his shimmering cock slipped from her cunt raring its bulbous head directly toward Kay. Fran settled down on his lap grinding her clit against the base of his shaft and the curly patch of pubic hair covering his pubic mound.

Kay's fingers were pushed from inside Fran's ass when Marshall's cock slid through the slippery mound of her ass cheeks. She reached for the bottle of anal lube again but this time she held if above his throbbing cock head and the thick shaft. I watched as Kay squeezed a line from the base up toward the head then gave the bulbous cock head an extra thick coating. Her hands moved to evenly spread the lube along the entire length of his ass fucking hard cock.

As Fran rose up off his lap she said. "I can't wait to feel it in my fucking tight ass."

Marshall's huge hands grasped her ass and pulled her wide open. Her sphincter spread a little as she relaxed her muscles. Once Fran was high enough Kay lifted his huge cock and placed the tip right where it need to be. "Fuck him." Kay said as Fran pressed her sphincter against the tip of his bulbous cock head.