High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the initial invasion would test Fran's flesh to its limit; her sphincter would have to spread four times the amount Kay's fingers opened it in order for the gargantuan cock head to slip through to her anal cavity.

Fran began slowly pushing the tip harder at her tight ring of flesh, wiggling her ass back and forth a little to massage her ass with his cock head. Kay helped by grasping his cock shaft at the base to keep it from bending when Fran started pressing down harder.

Marshall kept his hands resting on Fran's hips but didn't use them to force her down. He knew, I assumed from past experience, that any woman who tried to ass fuck him would do so at her own pace.

"Oh my fucking god it's so big." Fran exclaimed as her sphincter began to relent. She squealed as his bulbous cock head spread her ass open and it slipped inside.

Kay was watching from inches away and encouraged Fran. "That's it now bury that big black cock in your ass."

Fran started a slow downward plunge on his huge cock. Inch by glorious inch the shaft disappeared inside her ass. Marshall now grasped her hips firmly and pressed her down.

"Take it all!" Kay exclaimed as Fran nearly engulfed his rock hard monster with her tight ass.

Fran moaned deeply as his mammoth cock filled her completely. "I love having my ass stuffed with rock hard cock." She said.

She slowly began humping his huge cock lifting a few inches then plunging back down until his pubic mound ground against her ass cheeks. Kay was watching as intently as me and slid a delicate hand along his thigh until she could cup and fondle his massive balls.

Marshall used his hands to press Fran's ass down harder each time she plunged down his head thrown back against the sofa his eyes closed as her ass fucking continued.

Fran's moans of ecstasy grew in intensity as again and again she filled her ass with his monstrous cock.

"Suck his balls." I suggested. Kay wasted no time moving her wet mouth to his scrotum and began licking the massive cum filled balls it contained.

Marshall groaned as Kay sucked one ball between her lips and started pleasuring it with her talented mouth. She released her oral grip on his testicle but immediately slurped the other between her lips and gave that one the same sensual treatment. Her fingers teased the flesh of his ball sack as her lips and tongue pleasured his massive balls.

Fran started lifting higher off his rock hard cock and as he slipped from her ass she said. "I want this big beautiful cock in my hot wet cunt."

Kay released his ball and slid her mouth and hand up the shaft until she could circle the bulbous head with her soft hand. "Fuck her hot pussy." Kay said as she guided his cock head to the swollen lips of Fran's cunt.

Marshall moaned as Fran engulfed his cock with her wet cunt sliding her wet flesh down until his cock head pressed against her cervix. "Yes that's what I want fill my hot cunt with your rock hard cock." Fran exclaimed as she bottomed out on is huge cock.

Over and over Fran rose up then plunged down on his massive rod, the shaft glistening with the juices of her wet pussy.

"Oh God!" Marshall exclaimed as she continued fucking him faster and faster with each passing moment.

His strong hands lifted her until only the head remained inside then pressed down until he was completely engulfed in her hot wet cunt.

"I'm gonna cum." Fran exclaimed as his rock hard cock drove her toward the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"YES YES YES!" Fran screamed as her orgasm came on quickly. She buried his cock inside her then began rocking back and forth using his massive cock head and rock solid cock shaft to massage every part of her quivering cunt. A flood of climatic juices bathed his cock and spilled from her. Kay lapped at the flow as it coated his ball sack.

"Fuck me you're gonna make me cum too." Marshall exclaimed.

He thrust up once then Fran lifted off his cock quickly dropping back down so his cock was exposed the shimmering shaft pressed between her ass cheeks and the bulbous head sticking up above. Kay seized the moment and quickly wrapped her hand around the shaft just below his flaring corona jerking his cock quickly as he came.

His moan of ecstasy came from deep within his soul as his balls pumped a thick wad of cum to the tip of his cock. It didn't shoot from him; just oozed from the tiny slit at the head. Kay moved her mouth to his cock shaft and happily lapped the thick cum as his balls emptied themselves. The sound of her sucking his cum load from his shaft excited me. Fran reached behind and gathered a taste of him on her fingers then lifted her hand to her mouth to suck him from them.

I looked at Marshall, his hands now resting on the couch on either side, his head tilted back. He looked spent and as Kay finished lapping the last of his cum load from his cock Fran slipped off to one side and knelt beside him. "Suck his cock head." Kay suggested to Fran.

Her mouth moved over his cock then quickly took his bulbous cock head between her lips. "Hmmm." Fran moaned as she savored the last of his cum with her lips and tongue. Kay began licking his cock shaft from Fran's lips down to his ball sack and together they worked to entice his monster black cock back to life.

Five minutes of duel oral pleasure by them had no effect; in fact as they sucked and licked at his massive cock it continued to become more flaccid.

I realized that what Kay had told me was true Marshall for all his massive size he is a one shot wonder. After a couple more minutes both girls finally gave up knowing that they wouldn't be enjoying his huge chocolate cock again tonight.

Fran was first to move straightening up then sitting down on the couch one leg draped over the edge while the other bent at the knee and rested against the back. Her hand moved between her thighs and she began fingering her swollen clit. Kay turned and sat on the floor her back against the front of the sofa her hands moving up to cup her tits and play with her erect nipples. Both looked across the room at me.

Marshall sat up and announced. "I'm outta here." He quickly stood up gathered his clothes and walked behind the couch. I took him less than five minutes to dress and with not so much as a thank you to the two women who had pleasured him left Kay's apartment.

Fran was the first to comment on his quick departure. "What an asshole." Kay kind of giggled and said. A one shot wonder."

They both looked at me and smiled.

With a shit eating grin on my face I said. "What?"

To be continued in Ch. 32.