High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans of ecstasy told me she wanted my cock inside her. I straightened up and pulled my cock from her mouth slapping it twice against her chin then moved away.

She used both hands to wipe the coating of saliva from her face as I moved around the desk and lifted her legs to my shoulders. Ginger hooked her knees over me as I pulled her toward me bringing her loins to the edge of the desk.

She lifted her head and looked down at me. "Gimme that hard fucking cock."

I grasped my erection and pointed the head at her swollen cunt lips; a moment later my cock was surrounded by tight wet flesh and my balls were resting against her ass.

"Yes that's it fuck my horny pussy." Ginger exclaimed as I pulled back and slammed my cock into her again.

She arched her back lifting her hips off the surface of her desk and clamped her knees tighter over my shoulders.

With her hips higher I started pounding my cock into her each time I thrust forward her body and those sexy little tits bounced backwards. I reached up and placed my hands over her tits firmly grasping both lovely orbs.

Her moans of pleasure resounded through the office every time I slammed my cock into her.

"You're so fucking sexy." I said.

She lifted her head and replied. "Keep fucking me like that you're hitting the spot with every thrust."

I continued my assault on her cunt for nearly ten minutes. Ginger climaxed quickly her cunt flooding once again with her juices. "I'm gonna cum." I announced after her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my god yes cum for me. Shoot your thick creamy seed all over me." Ginger begged.

I pulled out of her soaking wet cunt and grabbed my cock stroking it feverishly until I felt the pressure building in my pulsing cock shaft.

"Here's your fucking load." I exclaimed as my cock exploded; the first shot flying high above her sweaty body and splashing down across one little titty. Another flew out and landed between her tits coating her soft cleavage.

"Gimme more!" Ginger exclaimed.

In rapid succession I deposited several more cum shots across her belly leaving streaks of thick white cum to mark her slender body with my creamy tattoo.

As my cock slowed the remaining cum dripped from the tip covering her pubic mound and erect clit. She was completely coated with cum and as she looked down over her body she remarked. "That's a lot of cum."

I lifted her legs off my shoulders and pressed one finger against her clit reaching up with my free hand to smear the cum load evenly over her entire chest, belly and abdomen. The sticky cum that clung to my hands was offered to her as I reached up and slipped my fingers between her lips.

She moaned as the salty sticky fluid coated her tongue.

Ginger sat up and slid toward me her legs dangling toward the floor the sweat on our bodies mingling with the coating of cum. She opened her mouth to show me the wad of cum she held behind her lips then covered my mouth with hers sharing the taste of my seed.

Every time I fuck her she adds another new sexual experience to my growing list of memories of just how sexy she can be and sharing the taste of our sex was another one.

"You are fucking incredible." I commented when we broke our sensual kiss.

To show her just how incredible I think she is I lifted her arms to my shoulders. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her legs up to my hips. Ginger sensed what I wanted and hooked her legs around my waist as I lifted her from the desk.

Our mouths joined together in a passionate kiss as I walked back to the leather love seat where we'd started.

I knelt down in front and placed her ass on the couch. She still clung to me with both arms and legs and I had to remove them so I could push her backward to recline against the back.

Her green eyes stared at me as I leaned forward to again kiss her open mouth than slowly moved my lips down to her neck shoulders and tits. She still had the taste of cum on her body and as I licked and kissed her tits she said. "I love how you touch me with your mouth.

I continued my slow methodical journey down her sticky body until I reached her shaven pubic mound. Looking up over her glistening body I said. "I'm gonna make you cum with my mouth."

Ginger just smiled and said. "Go for it."

I moved down to slowly circle her hard clit with the tip of my tongue causing her to lift her hips toward my mouth.

Around and around my tongue traveled giving her clit the oral treatment she loves so much.

"Oh god." She exclaimed as my tongue swirled over her sensitive protruding nub.

I moved my face lower and inhaled deeply absorbing the aroma of her wet cunt just before I touched it with my tongue to sample the taste.

I traced the outer most parts with the tip of my tongue playfully flicking it against her swollen lips.

She moved her hands to my head and guided my mouth to her swollen cunt. "Tongue fuck my hot pussy." Ginger begged.

I slid my hands up her thighs quickly reaching their confluence then spread her labia open. Her cunt looked like a flower that had bloomed yesterday its petals now relaxed but as beautiful as it was when the bud first opened. I pressed my tongue against her warm moist flesh slowly lapping at the juices coating her.

I started applying more pressure with my tongue sliding deeper and deeper inside her. Ginger urged me on by pressing my head firmly against her loins. "That feels so good." She said.

With my face buried in her crotch I moved one hand below my chin and slipped my middle finger inside coating it with her moisture. I withdrew my digit and dropped it down a tiny bit to coat her tight sphincter with moisture.

"Oh yeah stick a finger in my ass." Ginger exclaimed knowing I was about to do just that.

Her flesh relaxed making it easy for my probing middle finger to slip inside her tight ass. I pressed inward until my second knuckle slipped inside then withdrew so only my fingertip remained beyond her sphincter. Ginger moaned softly as I began finger fucking her asshole and my tongue probed deeper inside her slippery wet cunt.

"Put another inside." She begged.

My index finger joined the first and I started pressing deeper.

"That's it finger me deeper." She pleaded.

In no time at all my fingers had her ass grasping at them much like her wet cunt grasped at my probing tongue.

Her muscles tensed and she lifted her hips off the leather seat as she exclaimed. "You're gonna make me cum againnnnnnnnnn." Her scream of ecstasy extending the final word as she began an orally inspired orgasm.

She gasped again and again for oxygen as my mouth and fingers carried her to the peak of pleasure.

"Oh god YES you're making me squirt." Ginger screamed just as her cunt shot my mouth full of orgasmic fluid. It tasted exactly like her cunt but instead of lapping it from her I swallowed what I could the remainder spilling out over my lips and running down around my fingers to further stain her leather love seat.

I pushed my fingers in until they disappeared inside her tight little ass but lifted my mouth from her dripping wet cunt rising up to show her my soaking wet face.

"That was awesome." I said as she slowly came back to reality.

Ginger smiled weakly at me her face and slender body covered with beads of sweat and her incredible green eyes glazed over with tears of ecstasy.

"I'm totally spent." Ginger admitted after experiencing yet another incredible orgasm.

I straightened up between her legs and withdrew my fingers from her ass. With a smile on my wet face I said. "I absolutely love pleasing you."

Ginger stood up and adjusted her thong to again cover her pussy. "Where'd my bra get to?" She asked. I pointed to the spot where I'd tossed it.

As she covered her tits again I slipped my slacks back on then collected my shirt and pulled it over my head. Ginger was nearly dressed when she said. "I want to talk to you about something."

She sat down on the love seat and was about to pat the leather cushion beside her but realized that one was soaked with our sex juices. Ginger giggled and said. "That's gonna leave a mark."

I knew it would but really didn't care.

I walked to her desk and pulled one of the chairs facing it over to the love seat and sat down.

I'm always a little concerned when a woman says that she wants to talk to me about something, so I just waited for Ginger to start.

"I lied to you earlier Allen." She started.

I quickly reviewed what we talked about before she moved to cover my lap but couldn't think of anything that was all that important. "About what?" I asked.

Ginger paused for a moment; I assumed she was thinking if she should go on, but she finally said. "I lied about Mindy; she didn't go to the beach this weekend."

"So?" I replied wondering why Ginger would tell me her daughter was out of town.

"She's actually at home recovering." Ginger continued.

I was now totally interested in the story she was telling and asked. "Recovering from?"

Ginger paused again then admitted. "She had an abortion this morning."

I instantly understood why she had lied to me earlier; most families want to keep this kind of thing under wraps but I had to be told because Ginger knows that I want to fuck her daughter in the worst way.

"Personally I am totally pro-choice so I can understand why she made the decision to end an unwanted pregnancy." I remarked.

"That's not the only thing Allen." Ginger said.

I waited for her to continue.

"Mindy is a lot like me. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to sexual desires." She continued.

"Okay." I replied.

Ginger paused again. "The father is a black guy she works with at Brewster's." She said.

"Oh I see." I answered.

Ginger kind of smiled before she said. "Like me she has fantasies about fucking black men."

"I know you do but I wasn't aware she also goes for the big black cock." I said.

Ginger slid front on her seat; "I'm only telling you this because now that you know I am aware of your desire to fuck her I would ask that you keep this in mind when you see her again."

I leaned toward her and placed my hand on her cheek. "Are you telling me that you are okay with me fucking her?"

Ginger covered my hand with hers and replied. "I'm okay with your fucking Kay, Fran and all the others you're fucking so why wouldn't I be okay with you fucking Mindy. She's old enough to make up her own mind on who she's fucking, and I know you will treat her just like you treat me."

I almost felt like I should have told her about all the others, but held my tongue knowing that if I told Ginger about Staci and Stephanie it wouldn't be long before Kay, Fran and Mindy knew also.

"Well just so you know I'll give her all the time she needs to get over the trauma of giving up this baby." I reassured her.

"I know you will Allen." Ginger replied.

I just smiled at her.

"I have a couple more hours of work to try and get accomplished here today so if you don't mind I'm going to ask you to leave me to get at it." Ginger said.

I stood up and leaned down giving her a passionate kiss good-bye. "I promise not to wait so long to call you in the future." I said.

Ginger stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck her lips moved to my ear as she whispered. "I'm gonna hold you to that promise."

As she walked toward her desk I turned and walked away; just before leaving her office I turned and said. "See you soon sexy."

Ginger didn't reply her sexy smile acknowledging that we would be together soon.

On the drive back toward my place I thought about the fantasies shared by at a minimum of four of the six women I'm involved with. What is it about black men that they find so intriguing and fuels their desire for interracial sex? I get as hard when aroused as any black dude and from what I've seen when I ejaculate my sperm explodes from my cock while at least Marshall's kind of oozed from his. I decided it must be size that fascinates the ladies so much.

As I neared my building I glanced at my watch it was four thirty; Kay would still be in her shop so I decided to swing by and speak with her about taking on a silent partner as I'd promised Ginger I would.

The tiny brass bell mounted on the entry door to Junk to Jazz announced my arrival. I didn't see Kay anywhere on the sales floor as I walked through the shop. I moment later Kay appeared from the back room and when she realized it was me she got a very surprised look on her face. Her hair appeared a little disheveled and her eyes seemed to be a little red.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked as I moved closer to her.

Kay half smiled and replied. "Not at all."

I could tell something was wrong Kay wasn't her normal cheery self and as I placed my hands on her hips I asked. "Have you been crying?"

She instantly broke down and began crying. I circled her body with my arms and pulled her close to me. Her sobs and the tears flowing from her eyes told me that she was having a really bad day.

For the next several minutes I just let her cry on my shoulder trying my best to comfort her until she cried it out and we could talk about what had her is such a state.

"Hold me Allen." Kay was able to say between sobs.

I held her tightly to my body; not in a sexual kind of way but more to console her until she finally started to sob a little less.

"I'm going to lose my shop." Kay finally said.

"No you're not." I said.

She lifted her face from my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. Her mascara had run giving her tiny black streaks part way down her cheeks.

"I must look a sight." Kay announced.

"Let's clean you up and then we can talk." I suggested.

I walked with her into the store room and stood behind as she used some toilet tissue to wipe the black streaks from her cheeks.

She turned to face me and said. "Thank you Allen."

I understood that she was thanking me for just being here for her; in her time of need I showed up to console her and give her someone to talk to.

She started to explain. "I had one customer today; normally on a Saturday I get at least eight to ten people come in to browse through the shop."

"Some days are better than others." I replied knowing she wouldn't be able to last much longer with one customer per day.

"I feel like such a whore." Kay remarked.

That statement kind of floored me; why would having only one customer make her say that.

"I don't understand." I replied.

"He came in about two thirty and I thought finally someone I could try to sell something too. After about fifteen minutes or so I had convinced him buy a small occasional table but before I could write up the sale he said he needed a special discount before he'd spend the money." Kay explained.

"What kind of discount did he want?" I asked.

Kay continued. "I asked him the same thing; and he said that before he would spend the thirty dollars on the table he wanted me to suck his cock. I wanted to slap him and send him packing but I needed that sale."

I knew what she was saying meant and reached out to take her hand in mine.

"I took him in the back and got down on my knees. When he pulled his stinky cock from his pants I almost threw up, but I wanted his money. His cock tasted as badly as it smelled and as I sucked him off I got the disgusting feeling that I was no better than a street corner whore sucking any cock for a small fee."

"God Kay I'm so sorry." I said.

She finished her story. "When he finally blew his load in my mouth I instantly spit it out but the taste of his cum remained. As he put his ugly cock back inside his pants he said I don't think that table is gonna work for me. He turned and walked out leaving me on my knees over there with his horrible taste in my mouth. I was still there crying when I heard the bell ring and you showed up."

I didn't know what to say. I certainly understood why she felt like a whore but I knew there was nothing I could say to change that feeling. I needed to get her out of this shop and into the privacy of her home.

"We're going to close early and I'm gonna take you home." I said.

Kay smiled and shook her head yes.

I took her keys and locked the door than wrapped my arm around her waist as I escorted her down the street around the corner to the entrance of Cambridge Commons. We didn't talk as we walked the short distance to her building.

As the elevator rose to her floor I tried to kiss her but Kay turned her head away. "I need to get his taste out of my mouth before I kiss you." She said.

I followed her into the apartment then turned and locked the dead bolt figuring I'd be spending the night.

Kay started toward her bedroom and as she walked said. "I wanna change my clothes and brush my teeth."

I didn't reply knowing that while some toothpaste and mouth wash would cleanse her of his awful taste it would do nothing to help clear her mind of such a disgusting memory.

I sat in her living room waiting for her to return wondering how I would approach the idea Ginger had proposed Friday night.

When Kay returned she looked much better. Her eyes no longer had the look of being filled with tears; her hair was brushed out and pulled into a ponytail behind her head. She wore a baggy sweater a pair of shorts and uncharacteristically no shoes.

"Feeling better?" I asked as I stood up.

She smiled and replied. "Yes thanks to you."

Kay crossed the room and let me wrap my arms around her waist. "I'm ready for that kiss." She said.

I kissed her lightly on the lips; Kay wanted a more passionate kiss and slipped her tongue between my lips. It tasted like minty mouthwash confirming she was feeling better now that his disgusting taste was removed from her mouth.

I didn't want our kiss to lead elsewhere so I broke it off before too long. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

Kay smiled and answered. "How about some red wine?"

"Have a seat and I'll take care of everything." I said.

I found an unopened bottle of Merlot in her refrigerator and after searching through several drawers a cork screw. I already knew where Kay stored her wine glasses and returned to the living room holding the Merlot in one hand and two glasses in the other; handing one glass to Kay I began to pour her wine. "This should help." I said as I filled the second for myself.

Kay was sitting on one end of the couch her legs curled up on the cushion; she seemed relaxed but I knew that inside she was in turmoil. Her experience this afternoon had convinced her that Junk to Jazz was in trouble and it would take some careful planning to turn things around.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do about the shop." Kay said.

I reached over and lightly placed one hand on her bent knee. "That's why I stopped by today." I replied.

She covered my hand with hers and said. "I guess I could close the shop and take a job somewhere but I have so few skills for today's job market; and being fifty seven I can't tell a potential employer that I'd be around long term."

"Kay we can turn Junk to Jazz into a profitable business again. I talked to Ginger earlier today." I began only to be interrupted. "I can't accept her offer for financial help."

"I don't understand why; businesses go to lending institutions all the time for an influx of capital. Ginger is offering the same thing with the benefit of her help being at zero interest." I said.

"Yes I know; but if the shop still fails Ginger stands to lose a lot of money." Kay replied.

I slid my hand out from under hers as I said. "Ginger is most likely pulling down a six figure salary as managing partner at Cavanaugh & Ashcroft the kind of money we're talking about to turn your business around is a drop in the bucket to a woman like that."