High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay seemed to be coming around to the idea of a silent partner as she mentioned. "She did tell me last night that she has several clients who can hook me up with vendors to bring in the kind of inventory that would sell better than the second hand stuff I currently offer."

Ginger hadn't mentioned that to me earlier; which made the deal sound even better.

I further suggested. "I can help with sprucing up the physical appearance of the shop and I think you should start thinking of a better name since you won't be offering junk and longer."

Her smile widened as she stretched her legs out placing her sexy feet on my lap. "Geez Allen this is starting to make sense."

"I think we should give Ginger a call tomorrow and we can all get together to compare ideas." I suggested.

"I'd like that." Kay replied.

As I started massaging one sexy foot I looked at her; she seemed more relaxed and I felt confident that with a little more prodding from Ginger and me tomorrow she'd be all in with the idea.

"I want you to seriously consider this Kay; because I don't ever what you to have to experience what you went through today again." I said reminding her about the guy who tricked her into sucking him off to make a sale.

"I don't ever want to have those kind of feelings again." Kay instantly remarked.

I smiled and said. "Absolutely unless you and I get into some serious role play in the future."

Kay giggled and said. "I'll be your whore anytime."

I switched to Kay's other foot and as I slowly rubbed that one thought about telling her I'd been with Ginger earlier. If Kay and I were going to visit Ginger Sunday I had to assume the topic of our hot office sex session earlier would come up.

"I saw Ginger earlier this afternoon." I admitted.

Kay looked at me and replied. "I thought you said you talked to her; I figured that was on the phone."

"She called me to talk about her meeting with you Friday night; during that conversation she told me she was working alone in her office." I began to explain.

Kay smiled widely before she asked. "Can I assume you asked her if she'd like some company?"

"You could but that would be incorrect. She and I have shared a fantasy about having sex in her office and it was actually Ginger who suggested that I stop by." I said.

She giggled than said. "I bet I can also assume the fantasy has been fulfilled?"

"That would be a correct assumption." I replied with a grin on my lips.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" Kay asked.

I thought for a moment then answered. "Let's just say that once again Ginger has proven to be a sexy passionate woman."

"What no juicy details?" Kay asked in an inquisitive tone of voice.

I gave her foot a playful squeeze and replied. "You know I'm not one to kiss and tell."

Kay laughed and answered. "Since when?"

"I'll let you ask Ginger for the details." I suggested.

Kay finished her wine and I offered. "Want a refill?"

"No, I'm kinda tired I think I'd like to turn in." Kay answered.

"Okay I guess I should be going then." I said hoping Kay would suggest that I sleep over.

My hopes were fulfilled when Kay said. "I was thinking you could sleep here tonight."

I smiled and replied. "I'd love to."

As she pulled her feet from my lap Kay said. "Good I need someone to snuggle with tonight. Let me clean up and I'll join you in my room."

Kay took the empty wine glasses and the half full bottle of Merlot and walked toward the kitchen. I got up and headed to her bedroom.

I started undressing and was just about to slide my slacks off when Kay entered the room. She stood in the doorway until I was completely naked. As I turned toward her she said. "You've got such a sexy body."

I grinned at her and replied. "Thanks you're pretty damm sexy yourself."

I sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for Kay to join me. She reached for her shorts and undid the button holding them to her waist then slid them off her hips letting gravity take over to make the garment fall to the floor.

I instantly noticed that Kay hadn't bothered with panties when she changed earlier; her baggy sweater reached her loins but not enough to hide her very shapely legs.

As she walked toward the bed I wondered if she wanted make love. She walked to the other side of the bed, turned down the comforter and slid under the fresh cotton sheets without removing her sweater.

I slid in beside her lying on my side and draped one arm over her body just below her soft tits.

Kay turned her head toward me and said. "Nite lover."

She had been through enough today the episode with the guy in her shop; the fears that she would lose the business the uncertainty of taking Ginger on as a silent partner all compounded to wear her out. I decided it best to just snuggle in next to her and let her get some rest.

Minutes later her breathing had become shallow confirming she had fallen into a restful sleep. I closed my eyes and joined her soon after.

To be continued...