High School After-Party

Story Info
High school seniors experience first time after game.
2.9k words
4.32
89k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
238 Followers

This story is based on an actual event involving a group of high school seniors after a high school football game. All parties involved were over 18 years of age.

A special thanks to LarryInSeattle for his excellent editing skills. Any and all constructive criticism is welcome.

*****

Drew was the lead drummer of his high school marching band and had to attend every home football game as well as several away games each year. The band played before and after the games and put on a 15-minute half-time show. It was a prestigious position and Drew was well recognized for his abilities. He was now a senior, just turned 18, and after four years of half-time shows, was getting weary of the grind.

Drew's group of friends included Larry who played trumpet in the band, Frank, who played trombone, and Pete, who lived close to Drew but was not a member of the band. Everyone was 18-years-old except Pete who was 19 because he was held back a year in grade school. Before the first game of the year, Drew got together with his best buds and said, "Let's go somewhere after the game and do something. I'm tired of these lame football games and just going home afterwards." Pete suggested they head out to his parents cottage at a nearby lake. Since it was fall, no one would be around and we would have complete privacy. We could bring some girls along for a night of debauchery. Of course, at that time in our lives, debauchery meant a heavy make out session with maybe a little fondling either over or under the clothing.

Hanging out with members of the marching band may not be the most popular thing to do, but it wasn't the worst either. Plus the band itself had some pretty hot girls. So each of us lined up a girl to go with us to the cottage. We told them it would be just some making out and talking around the fire. No one was expecting any long term relationships out of the deal, just some fun for the evening.

I got Connie to go with me. She had just turned 18 and was fun to be around, wild and sexy in private with a reputation for being an "easy lay". We dated a couple of times but nothing really sparked between the two of us although we messed around a little in the back seat of my car. Larry asked Becky to go with him. Becky was a bohemian looking girl with long brown hair and a curvaceous figure, rather quiet but willing to go along with the crowd for almost anything. She had moved around a lot as a kid and was the oldest girl in the group at 19. Frank got Cathy to come. She was the lead flag bearer for the marching band and your typical blond bombshell, great tits and a dynamite body but gullible as hell. Having just had her 18th birthday, she was in a mood to celebrate. And then there was Pete, who asked Sue. Sue was 18 years old and lived around the corner from me and pretty close to Pete as well. Sue had a reputation for being easy so she was constantly being asked out, but rarely accepted. No one knows why, but I suspect her reputation is a misnomer and she's really not an easy lay as everyone seems to think. Of course this was high school and one whispered rumor and you're labeled for life, true or not.

On the night of the game, it ended as usual with our team losing. We all met up in the parking lot and decided to take two cars. I would drive my crew-cab pickup and take Pete and Sue along with Connie. Frank would drive his car with Cathy, Larry, and Becky. It took about 30 minutes to get to the cabin which was on a nearby lake.

Just as Pete said, there was no sign of life in any of the cabins on that portion of the lake, so we hustled inside and got a fire going to warm up the place. Larry managed to score a case of beer so we all grabbed one and cozied up on the floor around the fire. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped Connie and I up as we huddled together sipping our beers. Pete turned on the stereo and we all talked for a while about the game, school, what we had planned for the summer, and what colleges we hoped to attend next fall.

Connie started to get a little frisky under the blanket during the conversation and I soon felt her hand rubbing against my inner thigh roaming dangerously close to my growing erection. Everyone else had blankets too, and I suspect similar activities were going on under all of them. As Connie continued to rub my leg, I decided to take the initiative and pushed her down on her back and kissed her deeply. She opened her lips allowing my tongue to invade her mouth as a quiet moan escaped from her. I rolled over a bit and straddled one of her legs, letting her feel my raging hard on against her thigh. She whispered in my ear, "Oh, someone's a little excited."

I whispered back, "Little?" to which she giggled. After several minutes, I took the opportunity to look around and saw Larry and Becky making out like crazy, Frank and Cathy where nowhere to be seen, so I assumed they'd gone to one of the bedrooms. Pete and Sue were sprawled out on the floor totally covered by their blanket. All you could see was something moving underneath it.

I whispered to Connie, "Let's get up on the couch, this floor is going to get awfully hard before too long." Connie agreed and we got up and moved to the large couch. Connie laid down and I ended up mostly on top of her. We started kissing again as I began moving my hands over her body. When I got to her breasts, she didn't resist and gave me full access. I was also rubbing my upper thigh against her pussy but, given the clothing and blanket, I'm not sure she could feel anything. I felt Connie's hand sliding down between our two bodies until she reached the lump in my pants and gently squeezed it. "Oooohhh that feels nice," Connie whispered.

"How can you tell through all these clothes and blankets?" I responded.

"Well we could always go somewhere a little more private," she whispered back. At this point, things were going well beyond what I had anticipated for the evening, but I certainly wasn't going to object.

"OK, let's," and I got up, pulled her up, and lead her back to one of the bedrooms. The first one was occupied, I suspect by Frank and Cathy, so I led Connie back to the next one, walked in, and locked the door. The room was pretty small but at least it had a double bed. We flopped down on it and immediately started making out again. Without the fear anyone watching or walking in on us, I was able to unbutton Connie's blouse and reach a hand inside and under her bra. Unfortunately, my hand was ice cold and Connie gave a little yelp saying, "Oooooh, you're hands are freezing."

"Oh god, I'm sorry," and started rubbing them together to warm them up.

"That's OK, I've got something else to keep me busy for a while," as she started unbuckling my belt and pants. When she unzipped me, she slipped her hand down my pants, inside my boxers, and grabbed my erect cock and squeezed. "Oh, Drew, I had no idea you had such a long, fat cock. It feels so nice! I'm going to really enjoy sucking this baby tonight!"

What did she just say? Not only was she fondling my cock, but she was saying she wanted to suck it TONIGHT! I don't know where my next statement came from but I just blurted it out, "Only if I get to lick your pussy, too."

She gave me a big kiss and said, "Deal."

We both jumped up and started removing our clothes. It was almost like a race to see who could strip the fastest. If it wasn't for the extra layers I had on due to the cool fall weather, I would have won easily, but that, in conjunction with my obvious ogling of Connie, caused me to finish last. Regardless, there weren't any winners or losers, as far as I was concerned. We stood there in nothing but our underwear—bra and panties for her, boxers for me. Of course my boxers looked like a tent with my hard on trying to poke through the material. Connie stepped closer and grabbed my cock then knelt down and pulled my boxers off. My erect cock nearly smacked her in the face as it bounced out at full attention. Connie giggled and grabbed it, slowly wrapping her mouth around the end, kissing it, and licking it with her tongue.

She paused for a minute and looked up at me, "In spite of what you may have heard, this is my first time sucking a cock, so if I do something wrong, let me know."

"Since we're being so honest, this is the first time anyone has sucked my cock, so I may not be that much help, but I can tell you one thing—everything you're doing right now feels wonderful."

Connie smiled then took me back in her mouth and began pumping in and out. I told her to slow down a little, use her hand to stroke me as well as her mouth, lick around the head, and occasionally suck in one of my balls. (These are all things I learned from watching porn.) But Connie was a fast learner and if I didn't stop her soon, I was going to explode in her mouth. I told her but she didn't stop and said, "Do it, cum in my mouth, pump me full of your jizz." That put me over the top as I yelled, "Oh god...here it comes...I'm coming..." I shot stream after stream into her mouth. She was able to swallow some of it, but a lot leaked out, down her chin and onto her chest.

When I finished, Connie released my cock and said, "Wow, that was a lot, I didn't know there would be so much. But it doesn't taste as bad as some girls say. I could actually get to like it."

"Really, you girls talk about stuff like that?"

"Well sure, don't you guys talk about sex?"

"Oh hell yes, all the time. I guess I never thought of girls having the same conversations and desires as guys."

"Well we have hormones raging through our bodies just like you. Now Drew, didn't you say you wanted to do something to me? Maybe like eating pussy?"

"Your damn right, go lay down on the bed."

Once she got situated, I leaned over her and could tell immediately she was turned on. Her panties were soaking wet and the aroma was delightful. I grabbed her panties and eased them down her legs exposing her neatly trimmed bush and pussy. Thank god I had just come or else the sights and smells would have set me off.

I looked up at her and said, "I've never done this before either, so tell me what you like and don't like or anything special you want me to do."

"Right now I want you to eat my pussy!" as she grabbed my head and pushed it down to her soaking wet slit. "Now lick, baby, lick my soaking, sloppy cunt!"

Here again, my porn viewing experience served me well. I started licking, located her clit and circled it with my tongue, then licked her entire opening, slurping up her juices as she moaned loudly. She kept shouting out, "Oh god...lick me there...yeah right there...harder, lick me harder...that's it, suck it there...suck my clit..."

Now these cabins are not very sound proof and I'm sure everyone within 100 ft. could hear what was going on, but I was so turned on, I didn't care, and I'm sure Connie didn't either. After a few more minutes of pussy eating, and Connie shouting instructions, she exploded with a massive orgasm. Her whole body went stiff while she arched her back. She started spasming, pushing her cunt into my face repeatedly, before calming down and relaxing back onto the bed.

We could hear hooting, hollering, and applause from the other people in the cabin who had obviously heard everything. Connie covered her mouth with her hands, blushed a deep shade of red, and giggled like a little girl. We both started hugging and laughing quietly.

"Well, I guess that cat's out of the bag," I remarked. "I guess there's only one thing left to do."

"Oh really, and just what might that be?"

"I'm going to have to fuck the shit out of you!" I replied, smiling.

Feigning fear, she giggled and said, "Oh my, I'm so afraid, please don't hurt me, mister."

"Ma'am, you're going to love this and ask for more when I'm done," I boasted.

Connie just grabbed me and pulled me close, falling back on the bed with me on top of her. She whispered, "OK big guy, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me long, just fuck me now...and don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"I have another confession...this will be my first time," I admitted.

"Mine, too. So be gentle."

I sat her up for a minute and reached behind her to remove her bra. For some reason, it just didn't seem right to make love to her with her bra on. Besides, I wanted to be able to see, touch, kiss, and suck on those magnificent tits. Once her bra was off, I sat back and just stared for several seconds saying, "My god you're beautiful." That brought a smile to her face as I laid her back down.

I got between her spread legs and positioned my rejuvenated cock at the entrance to her pussy. She said, "Don't worry about a hymen, my vibrator destroyed it years ago."

I slowly pushed inside her then rested for a minute. Then I pressed the rest of the way in, feeling her tightness enveloping me, holding me within her. I rested there for another minute allowing her to adjust. She said, "Oh my god Drew, you're filling me up so much, god that feels so good."

I began stroking my cock in and out slowly at first, then I tried pulling it almost all the way out and pushing it back in. It took me a couple of tries to learn how far I could pull it out before coming completely out. I started using faster and longer strokes as Connie kept saying, "Faster, baby, fuck me faster, oh god that feels good, oh I should have done this years ago, oh my god this is nice..." I was now ramming my cock into her as fast and hard as I could. Connie was moaning loudly now, I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock and realized she was going to orgasm again. I was ready to squirt my second load but held off just long enough to feel Connie go over the top. I followed closely behind. I shot my load of hot cum inside her in spurts. Connie felt it inside and said, "Oh god it feels so hot and squishy, I love this, I love your cum inside me."

I collapsed on top of her then rolled off, lying next to her. I was breathing heavily but soon recovered, leaned over, and kissed her deeply. We stayed like that for a good 15 minutes just making out on the bed, holding each other close.

We listened to the other couples and tried to determine what each was doing. Pete and Sue were either done for the evening or hadn't done anything since we didn't hear a peep from them. Larry and Becky were obviously fucking and quite loudly. Becky turned out to be a real howler and apparently didn't care who heard. Frank and Cathy were relatively quiet but occasionally we could hear a moan or someone whispering but we really didn't know what they were doing.

It was getting late so Connie and I got dressed and returned to the main room of the cottage. We got a round of applause when we entered which caused Connie to blush again. But we all had a good laugh. We decided it was time to head back so we closed up the cottage and got in our cars.

On the way back, Connie laid down on the front seat with her head in my lap. Pete and Sue rode in the back seat and disappeared from view the minute we hit the road. I could occasionally see Sue's head bobbing up and down and definitely smelled pussy so I figured they were in a 69. I asked Connie to take a look and she nodded, confirming my suspicions. She then unfastened my pants and leaned over and started giving me another blowjob right there. She was much better at it this time and had me spurting in her mouth in no time. She didn't miss a drop of my cum and swallowed all of it. She sat up, smiled, and said, "Mmmmmm, good."

The next home game is in two weeks, I can hardly wait.

Alex_Ho
Alex_Ho
238 Followers