High School Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My climax barely subsided before she continued down my stomach. I came hard and thought I was done. My husband and I are good for one climax, roll over, and go to sleep. This was different. It was taboo and kinky for me. I wanted more. I kept my hands on her head and again she stopped just above my pussy. She tilted her head up to look at me, "Do you want this baby?"

I placed my feet on the bed, bent at my knees, and spread my legs wide for my new lover. I applied pressure to her head to push her towards my pussy "Please?" was all that I could say.

Her tongue snaked down and around my pussy. She took her time allowing my climax to build again. I kept moving my hips to try and center her mouth on my pussy but she was quick to divert herself away. Her tongue continued to explore all around my pussy. She licked along the outer edge of my lips, along the top, back down along the other side, and continuing down to my ass. I couldn't take it anymore. I used my legs to clamp down on her head to hold it still. I grabbed the back of her head to make sure she didn't lift her head away. Then I lifted my ass off the bed and shoved my pussy into her face. The act of aggression paid off. Savannah's tongue dove deep into my vagina, "OOOOOHHHHH! GOD YES THAT'S IT!"

My pussy was being eaten and it felt wonderful. My husband never eats me. I didn't know what I was really missing. Her tongue lapping at the insides of my pussy and her face thrashing back and forth against my thighs was driving me to the edge again. I was about to climax again and this felt stronger than the last one. She sucked my pussy lips into her mouth and twirled her tongue all around them. I have never felt such a wild sensation. My legs tighten against her head as they began to shake as the most intense orgasm hit me. I could feel my climax shooting out my pussy. I never was one to squirt but this was different, I could feel the fluids gushing out of me. Savannah held her ground and continued to feast on my pussy for a few more minutes before she finally pulled her head up and moved up to my face.

Her face was wet on both sides. I could smell my pussy on her. I was exhausted and more spent then I have ever been. The alcohol and sex was kicking my ass as I drifted towards sleep. Savannah moved her face to me ear. I felt her running her hands through my hair as she whispered into my ear, "Sleep baby, it was all good. Relax and get some sleep." I felt my body slip into a deep sleep.

The next morning I awoke naked in my bed. I ran my hands over my body and the excitement began to stir again. Then the guilt set in. Did Savannah make love to me? Did we kiss? How was I going to face my friends this morning? Poor Tim, I had sex with his wife in his house. I rolled onto my stomach and screamed into my pillow. I then began to weep uncontrollably into my pillow. I must have fallen back to sleep because the next thing I remember was Savannah opening my drapes and the bright morning sun filling the room before I screamed, "Jesus Christ shut those!"

Savannah laughed out loud, "It's almost noon baby. Get your sweet ass out of bed and showered, you smell like a distillery!"

I pulled the covers over my head, partly to block the sunlight playing havoc on my hangover, and the other part because I was embarrassed to face Tim and Savannah. I felt a body sit on the bed next to me, "Come on let's get you up and in a nice hot shower. We have to go visit your Aunt and then we can come back here and make a nice dinner. Tim's going to grill some nice thick steaks."

I felt my face turn green from the thought of food, "UG! Food does not sound good right now." I was still buried under the covers.

"Get up. I put a fresh pot of coffee on and Tim has already gone to the office. Now get up!" I heard the bedroom door shut as she left.

I threw the covers off and ran into the bathroom. My head spun and I was instantly reminded of the night before. The shower felt great and my life was getting back to normal. I put some clean clothes on and headed meekly to the kitchen. Savannah was putting some fresh fruit in a bowl and bid me a good morning. I sipped on my coffee and started to push the fruit around in my bowl. I didn't want to start the conversation that needed to happen.

Savannah took care of it, "Are you ok about last night? I may have been too forward with you and taken advantage of your drunken state. I don't want this to harm our friendship. I am so sorry. I just saw you in pain and my bisexual side kicked in. Tim knows I am bisexual, we are very open minded people."

I could feel the look of shock on my face as my eyes flew wide open, "Tim knows that we...you and I...Oh shit I am so embarrassed. I don't want to be the one to come between you two. I've never done anything like that before." I put my face in my hands and began to cry.

Savannah pulled me into a hug, "Oh baby no, don't think like that. Tim and I have a great marriage. You're our friend and when we saw you in pain and you confessed that it's been so long without sex, well Tim told me to see if I could help relieve some of that pressure. We are very honest with each other. I did help you didn't I?"

I inhaled her female scent and my nipples instantly hardened. The sex from last night flooded through my head. My pussy became moist and my panties felt wet. I began to cry. 'Freaking hormones' I thought to myself.

Savannah began to console me as she stroked my hair and held me tight, "SHHH!!! It's alright baby. We were just two friends helping each other out. Let's not label it. Neither of us are looking for lovers to replace our spouses, you were in pain and I helped. At least I hope I helped you out?"

I pulled back away from her and looked her right in the face, "You more than helped Savannah. You gave me the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I guess it IS true what they say, 'women know how to please women, and men know how to please men'? I never thought I could cum that hard, let alone know what that should feel like." We both laughed.

We put it all aside and spent the day visiting my Aunt again and doing a little shopping before heading back home. We arrived back at the house and found Tim in a griller's man type apron fanning a huge plume of smoke coming from the backyard. I felt a surge of apprehension come back as I was about to confront Tim for the first time since last night. I could only imagine what he thought of me. Savannah grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the backyard with her.

Tim looked up through the smoky haze, "There are my favorite ladies. You're just in time. Another 10 minutes and these babies will be ready to eat. I have salads on the table, fresh corn on the cob is grilled to perfection and the steaks are a beautiful medium rare. Grab a class of wine and I'll meet you at the table in ten."

All that fuss for nothing, we are back to normal I guess. We ran back in and Savannah filled a glass of wine for each of us and another for Tim. We sat and ate a great dinner, laughed and giggled through the 'remember whens' like we were all in high school again. Tim excused himself to his office to read a few work emails while we did the dishes. "I told you there is nothing to worry about. We respect each other and you. Now let's finishes these dishes, change into something more comfortable, grab a fresh bottle of wine, and watch a movie."

I went to my room to change and I slipped on my new outfit Savannah had bought me. I felt sexy as I looked at my naked body through the sheer material of the baby doll sleeper. My nipples perked up as the material dragged across them. I reached down and ran the tip of my finger along my pussy lips. My pussy throbbed and my legs went a little wobbly. I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs in front of the full length mirror on the closet door. I pulled my panties aside and touched my naked skin. I was getting so horny. I dipped my finger inside my pussy. I was really wet. My mind flashed to last night and I started to wiggle my hips against my hand. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations and began fantasizing "Oh yes Savannah stroke my pussy. You make me feel so good and so naughty. Finger my pussy. Let me lick my pussy juice from your finger." Without opening my eyes I wiggled and fucked my pussy. I could feel my pussy drenching my hand. I pulled my finger out and quickly shoved it in my mouth. I was telling myself in my head "Suck my finger bitch. Clean your mess off." The image was making me really horny as I ran my tongue up and down my finger searching out every drop of pussy juice. It tasted so good. My body had a little climax as I ground my pussy against the corner of the bed. I stopped myself from continuing figuring I was already in my room for far too long. I freshened up, pulled on my bathrobe, and headed back out to the living room, downing the last of my glass of wine.

Savannah was already sitting on the couch holding out the new bottle of wine. She filled my glass as I passed by. She was dressed in short red silky tap pants and matching camisole. It was obvious she had no bra on as her nipples clearly pointed out. I sat next to her so we would both be directly in front of the television. Tim came strolling in wearing some unusually small shorts and a tank top that rode up on his waist exposing his flat furry stomach. He had a gorgeous body. His legs were very muscular, a trait I so love in a man. I read the writing across his chest, "Oh My God! Is that really your gym clothes from High School?" We all busted out laughing as Tim paraded in front of us.

"Don't hate me because I can still fit in my high school clothes." Tim turned and shook his ass at the both of us.

Savannah and I both laughed so hard she barely got out, "FIT? Just because you squeezed into them doesn't mean they FIT! Who in the hell keeps their clothes from high school? Tim you've got issues!"

Tim turned back to face us. The tightness in his shorts clearly outlined an extremely huge cock snaking its way down his leg and was about to pop out the leg opening. Tim pulled his shirt over his head exposing his beautifully fur covered chest and two pink nipples. Tim twirled his shirt around and tossed it into my face. Acting on instinct, I inhaled deeply taking in his clean musky scent. My pussy was dripping wet from the strip show. We continued to laugh as Tim finally sat down placing Savannah between us.

The Florida temperature was hot and muggy. The wide sliding doors leading to the backyard were open to allow a little air circulation. I knew they had air conditioning but they said they preferred the evening fresh air. This also made it easy to wear fewer clothes. The TV was flipped on and we were watching nothing in particular when I noticed that Savannah was stroking Tim's leg and rubbing his cock through his shorts. I didn't want to seem like a prude so I stretched my arms out and faked a yawn, "Looks like the day is catching up with me. If you two don't mind I'm going to head to bed?"

I got up and started for my room. Savannah was quick to jump up with me, "I'll go with you to make sure you have everything you need for the night." I didn't want to stop their petting session and tried to wave her off but she was very persistent. I no sooner walked into my room when Savannah spun me into her arms and kissed me. I felt my knees go week as her warm lips pressed against mine. Her breasts pressed against mine. Her perfume instantly filled my nostrils and I became light headed. Her tongue gently caressed my lips begging to be let in. The alarms went off in my head and I pushed her back and began to protest in an aggravated whisper, "We can't! Tim is here and I just don't know what we are doing, what I'm feeling. Go be with your husband." I sat on the edge of the bed and began to cry into my hands.

Savannah sat next to me and I felt her arm drape across my shoulder and pull me to her, "Oh baby I just want to make you feel good. Tim and I have a very open relationship and not because we need to, we just like it that way. We don't keep secrets from each other. He knows about us and doesn't mind a bit."

"Oh No! I have to leave. I feel so bad, so cheap. I've never done anything like this before and now Tim knows? How could you do that to me? My life is ruined!" I was a frantic maniac. My husband would leave me and take the kids away from their lesbian mother.

Savannah started to kiss my head and then began to work her way down to my ear. I felt her hot lips kissing my earlobe, "Shhhhh! It's ok. You're secret is safe with us. Relax, I just saw you so unhappy I wanted to fix that. I didn't mean to upset you. And as for Tim, well he will never do anything to hurt you. Now you need to relax. You can sit here and sulk knowing you are going back to your life or you can join us in the spa with a nice glass of wine."

She got up and left me alone in my room. I sat there looking up at the ceiling when I felt my pussy begin to tingle. I slowly felt my hands rise up to my nipples and lightly caress the tips of my nipples. I could actually taste and smell Savannah's pussy. I gently pinched and pulled on my nipples. My pussy was getting wet. Oh Fuck it. Either my marriage is ruined or I will have a great week to remember. I got up and stopped feeling sorry for myself. I dropped my clothes to the floor and slipped on the bikini that was hanging in the closet. I grabbed my wine glass and headed to the back yard.

Tim and Savannah were in the bubbly water. There were two bottles of wine sitting on the edge of the spa. They were both sipping on their wine when they spotted me. I reached down, grabbed one of the bottles, and filled my glass to the brim. I guzzled about a third of it before I slipped into the hot water. It felt so good and the added wine was just enough to start my buzz again.

"Good for you girlfriend! Now sit back and relax. By the way, I forgot to mention that suits are optional." Savannah said as her breasts were exposed when she reached for the bottle of wine.

I looked around and didn't see any suits on the chairs, but I did notice that their clothes weren't there either. I sat my glass down on the edge of the spa, slipped off my suit and tossed it aside, "In for a pound, right?"

I grabbed my glass and toasted to my hosts. They returned the gesture. We casually sat back, rehashed our old high school days, who's doing what now. The bottles soon emptied out. Tim got out of the water to retrieve another bottle. His body lifted out of the water. The water cascaded down his back and down his ass. What a perfect ass it was. The water made the hair on his ass and legs seem darker but oh so sexy. Savannah scooted up next to me, "He is so sexy isn't he?" Her hand squeezed my thigh making my pussy twitch again.

I downed the last of my wine to avoid answering, but I kept my eyes on his ass. Tim walked to a cabinet and pulled out another bottle of wine. I watched as he turned slightly and his cock was visible. His cock and balls were clean shaven. His balls hung very low, probably because of the hot water. His cock was at half-mast and looked to be about five or six inches and would probably grow to a very nice seven maybe eight inches. I felt my nipples harden. I gently ground my pussy against the seat of the spa. I felt Savannah's hand move between my thighs. I didn't want to take my eyes off of Tim's cock swinging just a few feet from me. I automatically spread my legs to allow her better access. Her finger slipped right into my pussy and I leaned back to allow her even a better angle. Her index finger gently stroked its way deep inside my pussy until her thumb rested on my clitoris. She applied just pressure with her thumb and wiggled her finger just enough to cause my eyes to roll back as I was reaching an orgasm.

I heard the cork on the wine bottle pop causing my eyes to fly open. Tim's cock was beautiful as it got harder. He stepped down onto the first step, then the next step, leaving his cock just inches from my face. Savannah's hand job was causing my insides to shake with desire. I wanted to lean forward and take him into my mouth, and then he just sank into the water and sat down. Savannah stopped her finger fucking me and sat back as well. I was so sexually frustrated I just wanted to get fucked. Tim filled my glass again and we started up the conversation as if nothing happened. I was sexually confused. After another half hour I was feeling and looking like a prune. I let them know that I was toasted and heading for bed. I got up and wrapped a towel around my body. I went to my room and fell face down on my bed. My towel fell open exposing my back side. The wine and hot water of the spa hit me and I couldn't move. I was so sexually frustrated I reached my hand under me and started to finger myself. I wanted to suck Tim's cock right in front of his wife while she fingered my pussy. I was bringing myself to an orgasm. My legs spread wider and I slightly lifted my ass up in the air. I was moaning and rotating my pussy against my hand as my tempo increased. I was so caught up with bringing myself off I didn't hear Savannah come into my room.

"That is so hot." I heard her say before I felt her tongue slide between my ass cheeks and find my hole.

I was ready to climax and too far gone to stop. I lifted my ass higher and pushed back against her face. I felt her hand pull my hand from my pussy to be replaced with hers. I crossed my arms under my head and I could smell the strong pussy smell on my hand. I began to moan and beg for more. The first wave of my orgasm swept over me as I shoved my pussy coated finger in my mouth to keep me from screaming out. I kept cumming and she kept licking my ass and pussy.

My body was on fire. Savannah turned me over onto my back and placed her mouth onto my pussy. My back arched up, my pussy was so sensitive. She lifted her face off my pussy just long enough to flip her own body across mine. I was looking up into her pussy. She was going to lower her pussy onto my face and into a 69 position. I couldn't wait. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy to my face. I dove into it with a heated frenzy. I had to taste her. I had to feel her hot wet pussy against my face.

She tasted so good and wet. Her pussy was dripping wet. I inhaled her scent. It was familiar. I smelled male cum. She and Tim must have had sex and I could smell him. I was now hornier than ever. I was eating her pussy and his cum at the same time. I moved my head back and forth trying to get more of my tongue into her snatch. I wanted all I could get. Savannah was eating my pussy like the pro she was. I was moaning into her pussy. Another climax was cumming. Tim's thick cum was leaking out of her pussy and into my mouth. I pulled my tongue back just enough to enjoy the feeling of his cum in my mouth. I swallowed and felt the thick cream move down my throat. He tasted so good. I don't know if it was just his cum or the combination of cum and pussy juice, but it tasted great either way.

I felt Savannah wrap her arms around my thighs and pull my pussy up into her mouth. My legs spread wide and I could feel the air hitting my exposed asshole. Savannah sucked my pussy lips into her mouth and stretched them away from my body. She plunged her tongue back into my pussy and wiggled her face back and forth. She repeated the process a few more times. My arms were wrapped around her back and pulled myself up to her pussy to suck in more of her juices. I screamed deep into her pussy.

I was ready to cum, and I felt I was going to cum hard. Then I felt another tongue on my asshole. I felt a tongue in my pussy and one in my ass at the same time. I was shocked but too close to my climax to stop it. I felt my body relax and let the second intruder in. I knew it was Tim and I didn't care. I wanted to have an orgasm. I felt Tim's scruffy face against my ass cheeks. His tongue dove in deeper than I thought possible. He used the tip of his tongue to race around my hole before he pushed it deep inside again. Just as I felt his teeth bit into my ass Savannah pushed her face hard against my pussy and started to swirl her tongue around the soft flesh of my pussy. It was too much and I started to cum hard. My body tensed and I screamed hard into Savannah's pussy. I felt her cumming at the same time as she flooded my mouth with her juices. There was so much pussy juice that it was dribbling down my face.