High School Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

I was hot and horny. Savannah lifted herself off me and quickly began to lick her pussy juice off my face. She pulled me into a very sensual and loving kiss that I eagerly returned. I felt Tim's body pressing against mine as his face came close to ours. His hard cock pressed against the entrance of my pussy. This would take cheating to the next level. But I needed a cock. I needed a good fucking. We broke our kiss just long enough for me to look into Tim's eyes to see the compassion and lust. He moved forward and kissed me gently on my lips. I melted into him letting him know I wanted him. His cock pressed forward. He was much bigger than my husband. I was so wet I gave no resistance. He continued to feed me his cock. My pussy was on fire stretching deep inside as his cock bored into me. Savannah pushed her tongue between our lips, sharing this moment. Tim finally pulled his face back to allow him to move upright. I felt my legs being lifted onto his shoulders as he plunged the last bit of cock into me.

Savannah flipped on top of me facing Tim. She lowered her pussy back onto my face. I felt her lean forward and I heard them kissing. Savannah began to pinch and pull on my nipples. Tim held my thighs as he began a long hard fuck. I found myself crying again in pleasure as Savannah's soft wet pussy unfolded onto my face. The smell was so strong I was going into another climax. I could feel Tim's balls slapping against my ass. He pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it all the way back in. My pussy was shuddering from the assault. He pushed his cock deep inside and began to slowly rotate his hips grinding them against my pussy. I couldn't take it and began to cum again.

My climax began to subside and Tim pulled his cock out. Savannah jumped off of me. I looked at Tim's big cock head as he began to shoot his cum all over me. I felt the hot liquid land on my breasts and stomach. I watched as the head of his cock flared out and his hole opened wide as each shot left his cock head. After four huge shots sprayed across my body he plunged his cock back into me causing my head to fall back. I screamed out in pleasure as his cock went in balls deep.

I lifted my head when I felt their tongues lapping at my nipples. They were both licking his cum off of me. Tim licked up a nice wad and displayed it to his wife just before she shoved her face into his. This was the most erotic scene I have ever watched. Tim stayed hard and continued to fuck me into another orgasm. I couldn't take anymore I was fucked out. The two of them snuggled up on either side of me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke alone. The smell of sex was still in the air. My pussy was throbbing. I reached down and touched my swollen pussy lips. They were still sensitive but that only made me horny again. I got up and took a shower wondering what today would bring.

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers