All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 01'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more

cant wait to read the next 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Funny.

I don't know if you intended it to be humorous, but I find your story hilarious. Splooge on the headliner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sure

Yeah give us a second chapter.

TomboneTomboneabout 15 years ago
Nice job!

Brings back memories of my own high school daze, although I wasn't as endowed as you appear to be. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing cock boiler

It really is an experience to read this story. I love the way it has been narrated. Hatsoff to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One hell of a start

Personally; because Mindy is such a Biotch and has always treated him like crap, she doesn't deserve to get what she wants. He should've spunked all over her (I'm not into Anal, but that would've been demented enough of a put-down). Plus of course she probably carries every STD known to man since she's such a HO! So now everyone he hooks up with will get it all as well, hee-hee

Whereas Sheri was the one who started treating him right and therefore deserved first dibs. You'd think that as enamored if him that she is; she'd keep her mouth shut. If she likes him so much; why would she want sis to have any chance with with him?

Now she's going to get jealous cause of all the action he gets.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Can't wait or part 217dd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect.

Everything from the intro to the conclusion. Everything is so great. Ill be so disapointed if there is no more in this series. Not much else to say other then just absolutely perfect in every aspect of a harem story this is a great way to begin.

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Made me smile

This story brought back a lot of memories for me. You have to be a lot older than your bio says to remember drive-in movies and what a half dollar looks like.

It's usually not cool to begin a story with an error. If you started school a year earlier than your classmates (as I did) you would be a year younger than them not a year older. I didn't turn eighteen until the last month of my freshman year in college. Unlike you I was good in math. Anyway, I'll overlook that little miscalculation because the rest of the story was so much fun. Mindy and Sheri reminded me so much of two sisters I dated that I could actually see them clearly for the first time in over forty years. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a side note about Harems

Hollywood loves to lie a lot and this is one of those lies. First, we are told that a Harem was some rich Arab's wives. They were not. A Muslim is allowed 4 wives. Not a full Harem of women as wives. So what is a Harem? His sex slaves. He was an unlimited number of them so long as they were the wives and daughters of unbelievers. An unbeliever being everything from Jews to Christians to Pagans to Atheists. In short, anyone who is not Muslim.

The second part of the lie is that Hollywood portrays it in a Playboy Mansion sort of way. All the members of the Harem are shown as 20s to 30s Middle Eastern women...Muslim women. No, they were not. Not one single member of a Harem was Muslim. Not one. That was forbidden. A Muslim women could only be his wife, and he could only have 4. Muslim wives were respected, women in the Harem were not. They were sex slaves, and nothing more. There to fulfill his sexual desires and be loaned out to other Muslim men he wanted to impress, or gain favor with.

Additionally, the majority were not full grown women. Many were no more than little girls when captured and put into the Harem. Some as young as 8 or 9 years old. Over a million Christians from Europe were captured and enslaved...taken to the Middle East, never to see their home or family and friends again. The lucky ones, I guess you could say, were killed in the raids.

If you want to learn more, search YouTube for this. "Why we are afraid, a 1400 year secret." It is about 44 minutes long but has 50 hours worth if info in it, and a dynamic battle map showing Muslim attacks on Christian Europe and then the Crusade battles that pale in comparison. This is just for people who have curious minds, and like to learn the truth, after having been lied to all your lives.

For me, it just disturbs me how we, as the writer has done here, equate a Harem to the Hollywood version, when in fact, the word actually equates to rape. I shudder to think what happened to the women as they got older, and no longer as sexually appealing as the new fresh younger girls.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Putz

I know Literotica forces writers to make all their characters eighteen and over so high school stories end up seeming to be full of stupid seniors who seem more like clumsy freshmen, but this guy is a putz. No way I'd want to imagine I was him.

Top that off with the overused and massively silly 'all women are size queens' trope and the story becomes puerile at best. I understand this is just stroke fantasy, not real literature that is erotic, but please just skip straight to the sex scenes if you're not going to bother making characters that people would want to be or plots better than free internet porn films.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 7 years ago
not bad

write your stories the way you was and screw the haters comments

levoyeur2levoyeur2almost 6 years ago
Excellent story

I loved your story and am looking forward to reading the remaining chapters. Thanks for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In Love!!!

I’m absolutely in love with this story! It’s beautifully written and is just an absolute masterpiece! Thank you very much!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 5 years ago
Not to be persnickety but

If Rick was 18, wouldn't he have started class a year LATER than his mates?

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Perfect plot. Can't wait to read more.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Great fun story looking forward to reading all the parts.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a wonderful story.

Very well written.

Excellent.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Good story, although I would have preferred it if Sheri was his first rather than the bitch neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad Mindy remained a bitch, even when being fucked. The contrast between the girls made Sheri seem all the sweeter. His popping during the first hand job was funny but very real. How he lasted so long in Mindy was a miracle. My only problem with story was having Sheri say it was her first blow job. Seemed weird for a girl on the pill who had been fucking for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At 18 in his junior year and older than his classmates means that he started school later (e.g., at least six through kindergarten).

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Yes, yes...a most entertaining story...the geek fills out to be almost unrecognizable AND THEN, two college sophomore girls who have tormented him for years see him, and it all starts up!d

I love this story so get; Rick's shooting like that was quite hilarious, and PISSED Mindy off. But Sheri, she is in love with his dick, and she shares that pussy to the extent he fills her with him!! Poor Mindy, she lost out on that!!

Now, Sheri is so overcome with her feelings, she is gonna tell younger sister Amy about Rick; this bodes well for him, and lots of other girls!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡🌋

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Truly a classic, great beginning to a geek's harem. And I even learned some history from the comments!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Oh no! The hottest girl keeps flashing me! This is… bad? As usual, I don’t think you’ve ever met a “bitch” in real life, because you’d probably ask her to step on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous