High School Harem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh fuck! That's good! Fuck me harder!" mom cried out.

"yes... Headmistress!" I managed to say.

I drew my hips back as far as I could, removing my all but the tip of my cock from her pulsating pussy. I then slammed my full length back inside her with every ounce of strength in my being. It was so much force that the desk moved several inches and the computer monitor shook violently threatening to fall off, mom herself had fell back on the desk, but quickly righted herself and used her hands to brace for further impact. I repeated this numerous times, mom's moaning had turned into unintelligible screams of equal parts pain and pleasure. It was a good thing the building was empty or else people would've thought someone was being murdered, hell, I'm almost certain we shook the foundations of the building itself.

"oooohh fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" mom screamed after several more thrusts.

Mom's stocking clad legs wrapped around my back and held me in place as her whole body went stiff. Her pussy contracted around my member and held me in a vice grip, her body began to convulse and she let out big sigh as I felt her hot juices wash over my buried cock deep inside her. Her body then went limp as I released the floodgates on my own orgasm. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as I began shooting rope after rope of my hot sticky jizz into mom's pussy. It was like a fire hose being quickly turned on and off, I just kept firing my load in bursts, completely filling her pussy. I'd never cum so much in my life. When I finally finished I almost collapsed on the ground. Mom and I both were panting heavily and pouring sweat. I let my softening cock fall from her as I sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk.

"mmm.. damn.. that was good" mom finally spoke as she got down off her desk.

After a few minutes rest I stood up and began gathering my clothes. I was just about to remove mom's thong when she stopped me.

"I didn't tell you take that off, leave it on for the rest of the day and I'll tell you when you can take it off." she commanded.

Once again I was powerless against this version of mom. Needless to say, I obeyed her without question. I straightened out the thong, stuffing my now flaccid cock back inside, then pulled on my pants.

"Alright, you go on home, I'll be right behind here in a few minutes." mom said as I finished getting dressed.

"okay, see you at home, mom." I said as stuffed my boxers into my pocket.

"We're still on school grounds, Alan." she said with stern look.

"Headmistress." I said with a sigh.

I left her office and made my way out to my car. It felt so weird wearing such feminine underwear, and I could feel myself blushing as I walked outside. But then again, it was kind of hot knowing mom would be spending the rest of day pantyless.

As I drove home I had some time to think. It was abundantly clear that pretty much the only reason mom had told me to come to her office in the first place was for a quickie. I mean, she began seducing me as soon as I got there and afterwards she sent me on my way, it was abrupt, no time to relax. Though, I realized that I didn't feel weird or anything about having sex with mom like I usually did. Perhaps subconsciously I was able to compartmentalize it by telling myself I'd just had sex with the school's headmistress and not my mother.

When I got home and pulled my car into the garage, a few minutes later mom pulled in right behind me, true to her word. I wasn't at all looking forward to seeing my sister again, but I had faith that mom word work everything out, besides after what just happened in her office, I was feeling pretty good so I could handle whatever was coming. I waited for mom to park her car so she could enter the house first, hoping she could serve as a buffer between my sister and I, at least until she could explain everything to her.

"Okay, honey, you just go on up to your room while I talk to Ashley." she said as she got out of her car.

She called me honey, I thought to myself. Just like that and she was back to her usual "mom-mode".

"kay, mom." I said.

Mom entered the house and I followed behind her. Ashley was in the living room, but before she even had a chance to really notice me, I went straight upstairs to my room. I shut my door behind me and collapsed onto my bed. I didn't bother trying to eavesdrop on mom and Ashley's conversation, I just kept faith that mom would handle it. I wasn't lying there for long when my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep. I awoke sometime later to a knocking on my door.

"who is it?" I lifted my head and called out sleepily.

"It's me." my sister's voice said from the other side of the door.

"come in" I said with a sigh as I sat up wiping the sleep from my eyes.

Ashley opened the door and walked in, I could tell immediately from looking at her face that she'd been crying. She came over and sat down on the edge of my bed; she stared at the floor in silence for what felt like ages. I'd actually gotten a little nervous that she was so quiet.

"I need to apologize.." she looked at me, breaking the silence.

Wow, I thought. I wasn't expecting that, I guess mom worked it out afterall. It's not that I doubted my mother or anything, more like I doubted my sister would even hear her out. Though, I guess I was the only person she wouldn't hear out, so what do I know?

"Mom explained everything to me..." her speech was broken by pre-cry sniffles. "...I can't believe I was such a bitch to you. I'm so sorry, Alan. I know you'll never forgive me, I should've listened to you. Instead I ignored you and treated you like shit. I'm an awful excuse for a sister and you deserve better. There's no way I can take back all the horrible things I said to you, all I can do is say how sorry I am and hope you don't hate me." she continued as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

She apologize and what's more, she was completely sincere. Like I said before, my sister and I used to be very close, I could tell when she was sincere and when she wasn't. And as she sat there looking me in the eye, saying she was sorry, with tears and all, I knew she meant it. So.. why didn't it make me feel any better? I mean, an apology is all I ever wanted, right? It should've felt good to hear her apology. Yet as she sat there crying, her eye make up mixing with her tears and leaving dark streaks down her cheeks, my heart felt as though it were being ripped in two. Oh yeah, the tears, that's what was getting to me. Damn my weakness for tears, I couldn't even be satisfied with an apology because the person giving it was crying her eyes out.

I couldn't believe it took me so long to realize it. My sister was sitting there giving me a tearful heartfelt apology, and it was then that I finally realized, she had nothing to apologize for. Sure, I never raped Maria, and my sister was apologizing for how she treated me due to that misunderstanding, but the fact of the matter is, I deserved that treatment nonetheless. I may not be a rapist, but I was still guilty of a lot of other shit. First off, I had 4 girls at my new school that I was fucking anytime I could get the chance, no way that can end well. Then, said girls' volleyball coach began cheating on her husband with me, so that made me an accomplice in her adultery. And last, but certainly not least, I was in a sexual relationship with my own mother. And the worst part, I enjoyed every second of it all. I'm a fucked up person, who revels in how fucked up he is. Hell, I was still wearing mom's thong as my sister sat there pouring her heart out, how's that for fucked up? I deserve the harsh treatment, and maybe more, it's karma, you know?

My sister continued bawling her eyes out, staring at the floor. It was depressing sight to behold, and I couldn't take anymore of it. I leaned closer to my sister and wrapped my arms around her in a tight loving embrace.

"It's ok, sis. You don't have to apologize anymore, you're already forgiven. And I could never hate you, no matter what, you're always gonna be my big sister and I love you unconditionally." I said sincerely as she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my shoulder.

"But how can you forgive me? I treated you so awfully, over something you didn't even do." Ashley asked through her tears.

I couldn't very well tell her that I felt I deserved it, after all that would surely mean telling her about all the other shit I've gotten into.

"It was a misunderstanding, sis. I would never hold something like that against you." I went with what I felt was the safe answer.

"You're a far better brother than I am a sister. Thank you for forgiving me." she said.

"No problem, sis." I said.

Once Ashley stopped crying we broke our embrace, and after a few more words she left my room. I barely had time to do anything before I heard mom call out that supper was ready. I climbed out of bed and made my way downstairs.

I sat at the kitchen table across from Ashley while mom served us our dinner. Mom then grabbed 3 wine glasses and poured wine into everyone's glass. Even though I was only 18, mom didn't mind if I had a little wine with supper, and Ashley was 22, so she was of drinking age anyways. Mom then sat down with her own plate next to my sister. We all began eating and making small talk, though the conversation was mostly between my mom and sister, discussing how college and all that was going, I just sat and listened, quietly eating my meal and sipping my wine.

As I looked across the table at my mother and sister, I felt nostalgic. For the first time in over a year, it was like we were a real family again. Even though this was what I always wanted, I began to question whether or not I actually deserved it. Did someone as screwed up as me really deserve to have his family back?

When we finished supper Ashley and I cleaned up in the kitchen while mom went to the livingroom to watch TV. After we finished up in the kitchen, Ashley suggested we get in the hot tub, to which I agreed.

"Hey mom, we're getting in the hot tub." she told mom before going upstairs to her room to get changed.

Before I could follow her up, mom stopped me and gestured for me come closer to where she was sitting on the couch.

"Are you still wearing it?" mom said with a wink.

It took me a second to remember. Damn, I'd totally forgotten I was still wearing her thong. I then realized mom still had on her work clothes too, which meant she was still pantyless, the thought made my cock twitch.

"Yeah" I replied, my face beginning to burn again.

"Good, you can take it off when you get changed, just leave it in your room and I'll come get it while you're outside." she said.

"Ok" I replied simply before turning around and making my way upstairs.

I took off my clothes and changed into a pair of swim trunks. They were the same old pair from the other day, the ones that were too small, I just hoped my sister wouldn't say anything. I left the thong where mom could easily find it then headed out to the back deck. As I got the hot tub ready, Ashley came walking outside. She was wearing a skimpy bikini and I couldn't help but stare for a moment. The small tight top barely covered her breasts and the equally tight bottoms also left little to the imagination.

"What? What are you looking at?" she asked, her face turning a slight pink. "Look, I didn't have any other swim suits, so I had to wear this old one and it's a little small. Besides, looks like you're in the same boat." she said, folding her arms to cover her chest and gesturing with her eyes to my own swim suit.

Ok, so her bikini wasn't skimpy on purpose, but it looked sexy nonetheless. Either way, I had to pry my eyes off her or else my arousal would soon become visible in my own unfitting swim suit.

"err.. right, sorry, just caught me by surprise is all" I said, turning my attention back to the hot tub.

I chastised myself for staring at my sister in such a way. Damn it, what the hell? First your mom, now your sister, what the fuck is up with you, Alan? I finished taking the cover off the tub then climbed in, I sat down with my back to some jets and immediately relaxed. Though my relaxation wouldn't last long as my sister then climbed in the hot tub and her bikini seemed to shrink even more in the hot water.

We sat there for several minutes in silence; Ashley leaning back relaxing and me trying my best not to stare in her general direction.

"So, tell me... what's it like being the only guy in an all girls school?" Ashley asked suddenly.

Damn, that came from out of nowhere, I told myself. How am I supposed to answer a question like that? Oh, ya know, sis, I've got this harem of hot babes, and I banged not only the volleyball coach but our mother, the headmistress too. Obviously, I couldn't say that.

"..I don't know, it's ok, I guess.." I lamely replied.

"Oh come on, I know there's gotta be some hot girls there, you got a girlfriend yet?" my sister pressed.

Clearly, she wasn't going to settle for anything less than a real answer. I didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want to reveal too much either.

"Yeah, there's plenty of hot girls, but no, I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

It was sort of true, there were plenty of hot girls and I don't technically have a girlfriend.

"jeez, bro... how can you be surrounded by hot girls and not have a girlfriend? I mean, shit, if I was going there I'd have several." Ashley replied.

Her last comment caught me by surprise. She'd have several girlfriends if she was going to my school? Did that mean she's lesbian? I asked myself. Couldn't hurt to ask her myself.

"Wait a minute, sis, are you gay?" I asked, giving her a confused look.

"Maybe a little. I mean, I mostly date girls now and I've not been with a guy in a couple of years, but I'm still attracted to them. So, I guess I'm bi." she said bluntly.

My sister was never one to beat around the bush, I always admired that about her. She was open and direct, both endearing qualities.

"huh.. cool, I never knew that" I replied, genuinely fascinated.

"Well, it is sorta new, I discovered it myself after I started college. I just hooked up with this one girl at a party and realized that I like girls. But enough about that, surely you've hooked up with some girls at your school." she said.

Again, I didn't know how to respond. She was being so honest with me and yet I hesitated to tell her any part of the truth.

"..uhh.. n.. not really.." I stuttered, knowing as I said it that I was being caught in a lie.

"Oh really.. I'm sorry, but that sounds like a lie." she said inquisitively.

I fell silent, I was stuck. How do I respond without tipping her off to what was really going on?

"Come on, bro.. we never lie to each other, remember? You can tell me, and I promise I won't tell mom, if that's what you're afraid of." she pressed.

She was right, we'd made an agreement a long time ago when we were young to never lie to each other.

"Alright, you win. 4 girls that I hook up with on a regular basis..." I said with a sigh.

"Nice, 4? Not bad little bro, not bad at all. But why were you so afraid to tell me?" Ashley replied, nodding her head.

"You didn't let me finish. And the volleyball coach." I said with another sigh, nervous as to what her response would be.

I told her that much, but there's no way in hell I would tell her about mom.

"Damn, the volleyball coach too? My little bro's got game, no pun intended." my sister replied, actually sounding impressed.

Wow, my sister was basically congratulating me on my sexual escapades. It felt more like talking to one of the guys than talking to my sister. Not that I had any guy friends left to talk about this sort of stuff with.

"Yeah, thanks." I said with a smirk.

"Oh surely there's gotta be a story there. You gotta tell me, I need details." Ashley said.

"Alright..." I replied, resigned to telling her the truth.

Ashley listened intently, looking genuinely fascinated the whole time as I told her the story. I told her about Molly, Amanda, Erin, and Katie; and how I hooked up with each of them. I also explained the whole thing with the volleyball coach. I left out no details, just as she asked. It felt a little awkward at first, telling my sister about my sexual escapades, but I got over it as soon as I began reliving each memory. But, of course, the one thing I didn't tell her about, was our mom. That's one thing she could never know, something no one can ever know.

"Holy shit, that sounds fucking hot." Ashley said as I finished my tale.

"Yeah." I replied, nodding my head in agreement.

"Well, I think we should get out, we've been in long enough." my sister suddenly said as she stood up to get out.

Maybe it was just the arousal from reliving those erotic memories, but as my sister stood up I noticed for the first time just how sexy she was. In the face, she had that same family resemblance that mom and I both shared, deep brown eyes and all. While her hair was naturally the same brunette as mine and mom's, Ash had dyed blonde highlights in hers. And while her hair was wavy like mom's, she kept hers significantly shorter than mom's, my sister's hair was cut just above her shoulders. Ash was also about the same height as mom, so about 5'8. And really, in just about every other department she was a lot like our mom, tan flawless skin and an athletic yet curvaceous physique. As my sister stood there, her soaked bikini top clinging tightly to her chest, I could see that her breasts were at least a cup size smaller than mom's. Ash was probably about a C-cup compared to our mother's hefty D-cup, so I guess she didn't resemble mom in every department, either way those perky C-cups hardly detracted from her sex appeal.

As my sister climbed out of the hot tub, I quickly noticed the outlines of her erect nipples in her bikini top. I wondered if her nipples were hard from the cool air or if maybe she was just as aroused as I was from my tale. What I wouldn't give to find out. I continued staring at her graceful sauntering figure as she made her way into the house.

"You coming?" she asked, looking over her shoulder before vanishing into the house.

"..uhhh.. yeah.. just gonna put the cover on" I stuttered, thankfully being ripped from my depraved thoughts.

Damn, what the fuck are you thinking? Your own mother wasn't enough? Now your own sister? I admonished myself. I climbed out of the hot tub and quickly put the cover back on before making my way inside the house. Ashley was in the hallway bathroom using the shower, I'd have to wait until she was done for my turn, so I just went to my room and shut the door behind me. I was rock hard and wanted more than anything to just whip out my cock then and there to pleasure myself, but I mustered every fiber of my being and forced myself to refrain from doing so. Because I knew if I did jerk off then, only one thing would be on my mind: my sister's sexy body.

When Ash finished up in the bathroom, I took my turn. In the bathroom, seeing my sister discarded swimsuit made the temptation even more intense. Somehow I found a strength I never knew existed. I told myself: I don't care how fucked up you are, you are NOT about to jerk off to your own sister. Of course, it was made easier after I turned off the hot water, leaving only the cold. It was bitter and numbing, and my whole body shivered when I got out. But in the end, I succeeded, my hard on went away and I no longer felt those urges. I mean, I practically gave myself blue balls, but I felt weirdly proud of myself. As though not jerking off to one's own sister is such a great accomplishment.

The rest of the evening went by rather uneventfully. Me, mom, and Ash just sat in the living room watching TV. I mean, it was nice having the family back together in all, but still pretty uneventful, after all it was just watching television. Plus, I couldn't enjoy it too much, because when my body began to warm up, my cock came back to life as well. Damn, there's just no escaping it.