High School Harem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,780 Followers

Around midnight, Ashley announced that she was tired and was going to bed. Mom and I promptly agreed that we were getting tired as well, so we all went our separate ways to our bedrooms. As I got to my room and was about to lay down in bed, my phone began to vibrate. Now who could it be at this time of night, I thought as I checked my phone. Surprisingly enough, it was a text from mom, strange considering she was just downstairs in her room.

Mom: meet me in the garage in half an hour, Ash should be asleep by then

I knew instantly what she meant. So much for putting our thing on hold while the family is around. Though, I guess the garage would be the best place to avoid being caught. Plus, I could hardly afford to turn her down, my balls were aching and my cock had already began hardening once again, the cold shower was clearly just a temporary fix.

I replied to her text with a simple "ok" and thus began the longest 30 minutes of my life. I laid impatiently in my bed, waiting as each excruciating second ticked by. My cock hardened to its full length and my heart raced at the promise of release. I couldn't afford to feel weird about it being mom I was meeting for a late night rendezvous.

When half an hour finally passed, I got out of bed and left my room. I quietly and carefully made my way down the hall to the stairs. I descended the stairs extra slow, knowing they'd sometimes creak. Once down the stairs without incident, I quietly made my way through the dark house and out to the garage. Upon entering the garage, I saw that mom was already there, waiting for me. Mom was wearing her bathrobe and as soon as she saw me she immediately walked up to me and began kissing me on the lips.

"Sorry baby, but I just could not go to bed without having a taste of your cum." mom said, breaking our kiss.

Without another word from either of us, she let her bathrobe fall the concrete floor at our feet and knelt down on the robe. She then grabbed the waistbands of shorts and pulled them down along with my boxers, letting my rock hard cock spring forth. Without hesitation she began licking the tip of my cock, getting a taste of my precum as it steadily leaked out.

"...mmm.. so good..." mom said, looking up at me with pure lust in her eyes.

Then without any further delay she wrapped her lips around my cock and took as much of my length as she could. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as she began sucking my cock, the feeling of having my member buried in her hot wet mouth was euphoric. Her sucking was slow at first, as though she was savoring it, with her tongue she massaged the underside of my shaft as it slid gracefully in and out of her mouth. Perhaps it was the blue balls I'd given myself earlier, but this blowjob felt like the greatest pleasure on earth, I wanted it to last forever, but I knew there was no way I was gonna last long.

"Do you like that, baby?" mom asked, removing my cock from her mouth.

"..fuck.. yes" I said with a sigh of pleasure.

"Yeah.. my baby boy loves having his big cock sucked." she said in cutesy yet somehow erotic tone.

I was so overcome with lust that I completely forgot that this woman was my mother, honestly, that's how it was most times we were together.

Mom's mouth then slowly engulfed my member once again, but this time when the tip reached the back of her mouth, she kept going. She tilted her head upwards and relaxed her throat as she took my entire length. Holy shit, I thought, she's actually deepthroating me! I then grabbed mom's head and began thrusting my cock in and out of throat, slowly at first, but I didn't feel any resistance from her so I took that to mean she wanted it. I increased the pace of my thrusting, mom made these throaty gurgling noises as I fucked her throat.

It wasn't long before I felt her hands on my hips trying to push me away, I immediately removed my cock from her mouth and she began coughing and breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" I quickly asked, worried that I was choking her.

"Yeah, I'm good, great actually." she looked up with a reassuring smile.

"Good, well, I'm certainly not gonna last much longer." I said with a sigh of relief.

"That's good, baby. Cum for mommy. Fill mommy's slut mouth with all your hot cum." she said before taking my cock back in her mouth.

Her filthy language mixed with the sensation of having her mouth wrapped around my shaft once again, I was suddenly doing everything in my power to hold back my orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes, mommy!" I cried out as I lost control.

My body went stiff and I took a sharp breath as the first shot hit the back of mom's throat. I let out an audible grunt and a sigh, then the second shot came, then the third and the fourth. The whole time, mom never stopped sucking my cock, even with her mouth filled to overflowing with jizz, she still continued milking me for every last drop.

Finally I went limp and almost collapsed on the floor, but as I came down from my high, I saw something that shocked me to my core and kept me standing. There was Ashley, my sister, standing in the doorway of the garage with a hand over her mouth and her eyes wide with shock. Then as our eyes met, she turned around and darted back into the darkness of the house before I could even react. I was immediately racked with fear and dread. Damn, I was so horny that I didn't even think to check if Ash was sleeping before coming out here.

"mmm.. that was so good, thanks honey" mom said after swallowing my cum, and bringing me back to the moment.

"uhh..yeah.. thanks" I replied in a daze.

Mom then stood up and put her robe on.

"Well, I'm going to bed, goodnight sweetie." mom said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before turning and walking away into the house.

With that, I was all alone, standing in the garage with my shorts around my ankles and my half hard cock hanging limply between my legs, coated in mom's saliva. Which was a sorry sight to be sure. I pulled up my shorts and slowly walked into the house with my head hung low. I walked through the dark halls like I was headed to a funeral, surely my own funeral if I ran into my sister along the way.

To be continued...

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,780 Followers