All Comments on 'High School Harem Pt. 07'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
billyvanbruntbillyvanbrunt5 days ago

It's a shame that this great story will not be finish, that being said, it was good while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You have to write more he has his cousins and he has to go back to school

Please write more

Tinypackage86Tinypackage863 months ago

I originally read this series in 2018, came back hopeing for the next installment to be done

Odess83Odess835 months ago

Меня больше всего разочаровала мягкость и слабость героя, что он так легко их простил. Из этого можно было сделать отдельный цикл для тех, кто любит психологию и трагедию, а автор такую идею потерял в обычном инцесте

MasterEarl6711MasterEarl67115 months ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He has to return to the school and establish his HAREM!

Leave it to some of us to research and continue this...

maxsteelemaxsteele6 months ago

Did the author of this series die? If he is still alive, I'll love to read how it ends.

HelgamiteHelgamite10 months ago

Shame, this was the start of a good series but the author seems to have left this site in 2017. It's a shame no one else can pick this up unless their is a rule or ability for another author to do it legally. Would like to see this completed myself!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish this please, or someone else complete it on their own account. I’m invested in this story and with Alan and Molly.

Iangillan53Iangillan5310 months ago

Another unfinished series on Literotica. This one said, "To be continued". Ch7 was written in 2017. Cheat105 hasn't written anything since........

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Started of pretty good then it went downhill

MC is spineless

His family hated him for the rape accusation but commit incest like it's a normal thing

Such a waste of a good story

Farmer_DanFarmer_Danabout 1 year ago

Can someone finish this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if the author just forgot their account. I know i did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story so far. MC should become more dominant.

If TwistedDave sent a message to Cheat and received no reply, I think TwistedDave should go ahead. After 6 years I think the story counts as abandoned. Is there a rule I am unaware of?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the way he befriends the volleyball team, and I found it really sweet and heartwarming that they stick by him, showing that it was more than just about sex. As a demisexual, I especially love that. It was ALSO awesome when he laid into his sister because he was done with being accused of a crime he didn't commit.

However, you really lost me when he basically got poverty drafted into doing it with the coach. Because of the unaccounted for power dynamics in play, that doesn't sound very consensual. You lost me even more when you had him do his own mom multiple times. I find the notion of that to be terminally disgusting, and the threesome with his sister even more so. If you're going to have him continue doing it with his family, it's probably better that you end it here.

Lastly, having been wrongly accused of being a machista, I found it very sweet that his friends believed him and were ready to kick ass for him as well as that he was able to at least partially make up with his ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it finished already ....?

Come and complete the rest

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[03.02.23]

Good for what it is...

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please come back and finish this.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Wish you’d finished the series… :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to get the aunt ant cousins on in and lay the meat to them rough as punishment for how they treated and judged him without evidence. Then get back to school and connect with his four playmates there and bring in the headmisstress and bring the sister in on occasion for a weekend and add another girl from his dorm hall to the harem and give him the ability ti increrease his manhood and recover fast and shoot multiple loads of cum before he and Molly fall in love and move away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good plot with twists and turns that keep you anticipating something new with some background charachter plots in the mix to build up your sexual anticipation.Definitly did not anticipate this thats what kept it great!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cheat105 please permission for TwistedDaveAuthor to finish your story, it appears after 5 years you won’t do it.

I scored this 1/5 as an unfinished story.

No reason to change the score.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I so want to continue this story. I believe I can take this story in a great direction. I will try and contact the author for permission.

ctalonctalonalmost 2 years ago

Its a shame the author decided not to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be nice to read more. Having the main character suck it up and taking firmer control of his women would be a direction I would enjoy. However after 5 years.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully twisted.

lahrichardlahrichardalmost 2 years ago

Good story series, how about he gets a bit bolder and stronger backbone and starts to take charge a bit. You could continue the story with the 5 of them leaving high school and all going to the same college and living together in off campus housing or they rent a house together. Please keep it going!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story but what you have here is a submissive learning his place in life. Maybe soon, a willing cuckhold? He never instigated sex and always went along with the women around him. Even Marie, the one who got him in trouble, led him into the bathroom for sex. Otherwise, he would have remembered how he got there and would likely have been in the men’s room. I enjoyed the sex but nowt how it came to be. Even his mother “owned” him as did the coach. You could have taken the submissive parts out and made it a much better story. Look at the first page of Literotica.com and you will be able to click on people who are willing to help you edit your stories.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first few chapters, but I am not a fan of spineless jelly dudes, and thats the vibe I got in the past couple of chapters. Not standing up for himself at all, and I get that his mom and sis may be hot, but to instantly forgive after the way they treated him, no matter how much he missed their relationship is just too much for me to accept happily. Also, it appears the author has fallen off the face of the earth, so not expecting anything further.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

daswizarddaswizardalmost 2 years ago

Nice start to the series. But, the author hasn't posted ANYTHING since 2017. Guessing they're done.

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far, please keep writing!!

DarkhRelikDarkhRelikabout 2 years ago

Really had enough of the MC's whiney attitude after everything that's happened. I'm glad his sister called him out on it, cuz if it kept going I would've dropped this series. Reaching the end of this chapter, the threesome was hot, and now it just ends. Hmm, hoping the author eventually returns to finish the series. Looking forward to what happens when the other members of the family come home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To bad Alan didn't knock up his siter.

wrc264wrc264over 2 years ago

When are you going to finish this series. Just kind of left it hanging.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

RuckinLguard

Yeah

He admitted that the Incest was where he was going all along, after mislabeling it

Then got flamed for it

Then disappeared

Imagine that

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 2 years ago

What happened? The story just stops! :-(

The last update I see is 02/09/17; the author, Cheat105, disappeared!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was reading right along enjoying this tale when I came not to the end, but to where it just stopped.

What a bummer!

If any of the authors who finish off unfinished stories could finish this it’d be much appreciated.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

chapters 5 thru 7 are pathetic.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Sorry to see this story discontinued. I have to say that I enjoyed the first chapters more than the family branch, mostly because I had become invested in MCs relationship with Molly and the girls before the family was brought to centre stage. The increased requirement for suspension of disbelief in the family arc kind of disrupted the story for me. The first half was believable as an erotic couplings story, but the shift from "My family despises me... RAGE!" to "I forgive you, I love you, family orgy time" messed with the flow. It's almost two completely different stories.

That being said, I do hope the author returns some day to continue this story, as both "versions" are the type of story I enjoy reading (even if they don't quite mesh).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love this story, wish there was more

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, next chapters please. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

É triste que essa história termine assim, inacabada pela metade.

Possuía conteúdo para possivelmente 10 capítulos.

Bem é uma pena, mas foi boa em todos os momentos.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

First of all, I'd like to thank the author for giving us the possibility to give our opinions.

It is a real pity that the story has been discontinued despite it was supposed to continue.

I love harem stories with morbid components and this story was that way. I liked that no other guys were involved. I hate when the members of the harem behave like complete sluts who fuck anybody (I hate stories with M+F+ group sex and gang bangs, especially when the females being gangbanged are emotionally bonded with the MC). The only thing I didn't like was the spankings. BDSM is a great turn-off for me.

It is a pity that authors who write the kind of stories I like are the ones that leave their stories unfinished and those authors who are prolific write stories that I don't like.

It has been really bad luck that the author of this story is one of those who leave their stories unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Radomir1 makes some very compelling points. Pretty hypocritical of Ashley to pull the "we never lie to each other" card on Alan when she was lying about her incestuous relationship with their Mother for years, especially when Alan was falsely accused of rape and she treated like him shit

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Awesome more please

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Alan has a problem with his head. He definitely needs to see a therapist. Usually people with high power status play the subordinate, the slave. It's their way of relieving their emotional imbalance.

In a normal relationship, there should be parity. You give something and you get something. In Erin's case, first she ties him up, then he puts her on his knees and ties her hands behind her back with her panties. That's how harmony is achieved. It's exactly the same with Mom. Now he is humiliated and used. The next day you can do the same thing to her. If sex at school happens only in the mother-director mode, you need to find an option in which mom is submissive. The dominance-romance schedule doesn't work. One party will get more. Dominance-romance-subordination is much more even. Dominance is a "-" sign, submission is a "+" sign. The plus cancels out the minus and leaves the romance. Without it, the "+" of romance is nullified and the relationship disappears.

This is my opinion.

Mom is 38 years old, Alan is 18, Ashley is 22. Mom had a baby at 16 and got pregnant at 15. Who's the lusty fool?

My sister says she's always sharing secrets with her brother. Alan's only having problems for seven or eight months. Before that, Ashley's been in college for three or four years. She started dating girls her freshman year. 2-3 years ago. Every time she comes home from college she fucks her mom. Never said anything about it. That's trust and secrets.

And his mom and sister judged him for fucking his girlfriend like a normal guy. Even their apologies were insincere and false. They could have just admitted that they were jealous of him. That's why they treated him that way. But then they should be jealous of his harem, too.

Mom Punished Ashley: Alan filled his sister's cunt with cum and got her pregnant.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

are you planning to finish the story 4 years is a long time to wait

Surya143Surya143almost 3 years ago

Shit another incomplete hot series

But it was good too bad as promised author didn't take it back to highschool as he promised I thought Alan gonna fuck aunt and cousin the in highschool there will be some more chick and teachers but sadly it ended here as I said earlier another good series ended at to be continued

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

Molly and Alan could get hitched during Spring Break, Molly could move into his Dorm Room unofficially, and Maria could bunk in Molly's Original Dorm Room, and Maria could admit to the police the truth and cause her folks to arrested or bankrupted by a lawsuit from Alan and/or Maria, the Molly, Amanda, Erin, and Katie could accept Maria into their group of friends.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

How about more? It was a great story with a future for expansion and even a spinoff.

DJ5720DJ5720almost 3 years ago

I think that the story could have ended better. I,also,think that it should have ended back at the school. I really hope that you will continue this story further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Cheat got caught by husband

And is now dead

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

I am surprised that the series ended when the author said it was: To be continued... I for one have enjoyed reading this series. I wish the author would come back and continue it. a any rate I like the series and it gets 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Had to stop. Story is too dumb. I like incest stories a lot. The fact that mom & sis were hooking up but wouldn’t listen to his side of that story makes no sense. They doing some fucked up stuff that normally makes people little more sensitive to other bad situations. With all that said, story has gone off the rails. Ran out of school stuff you should have put the end on it then. Make a spin off about the family sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

holy moly.... i would REALLY love/like to see the headmistress back again... wearing a pencilskirt and knee high leather boots... i love the strictness of it....

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Really wish that the author would finish this series.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

This story is dead, never finished after it went off the rails.

Unfinished stories always score 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More Please More

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story I’m just sorry that it stopped here and didn’t continue. There is a lot of potential in the storyline. I hope someday at the writer will continue I’m really interested and how things go with the girls back at school. And how it works out with the volleyball coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stumbled on Pt1 this morning, had a few breathers along the way. Pt 7 was a bit predictable, but roll on the next instalment. Thank you Covid-19 for giving me the time to catch up.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I Knew Better

than to read pt. 7, but I did anyway. Just like I thought, Alan turned into a "boy toy".

Damn!!! That's the end of the story for me.

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
waiting...

is ch 8 continuing with the break? It's about time for the rest of the family to arrive, or are we fast forwarding to going back to school? This tale could realistically go for 10 or more chapters! Looking forward to all that there is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More stories

Is a part 8 comin?

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I'm loving the story so far and can't wait for more. I can't wait to see what happens with his Aunt and cousins and I'd love it if you put some pregnancy into the story. Maybe he could knock up his Aunt. One night after sex with his Mum before he goes back to school he lets slip about the cameras in the gym changing room and she decides to blackmail the coach into being bred by him. She buys a collar, leash and a good quality digital photo frame and has spy cameras fitted in the corners so she can see front and back and loads some pictures of her son. Then she tells the coach that she is to go off birthcontrol and when she's fertile she's to call him to her office where he'll find her kneeling naked in front of the desk and ask him to put the collar and leash on her and as he's about to blow she begs him to breed her and give her his babies, all watched by his mum through the spy cameras. Afterwards the coach never takes off the collar and mellows a bit as her pregnancy moves along, although it also ramps up her arousal too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice story

Can hardly wait until school starts again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Until the Mother and Sister got involved .. The School was much better For Me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chance of a lifetime, Alan, take it!

Alan, your mommy and sister know how to eat pussy, so now's your chance. You know they can do it better than you. Ask them for training on how to be the best male pussy licker ever. Your harem girls will be so happy, and so will you!

Who cares about your aunt and your cousins? The girl you need the most is Maria, and you need to win a big confrontation with her asshole parents.

BTW, Grammarly is free, although your errors don't bug me. Try it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
completion

Hi,

This is the third time i am reading this series. you haven't posted another chapter in a long time. waiting for the other chapters.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Story is good but... comment is mine

Glitch on my phone made the comment titled " Story is good but... " show up posted as anonymous. But I always post with my user name so this was the easiest way to resolve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story is good but...

I think you have a problem. I know it's your story and hence your universe so things can go however you want. That being said, the interaction between the brother and sister, just doesn't ring true. In your own words they were best friends, close, inseparable, never lied to each other... So, her turning her back on him not even trying to hear HIS side of things should have been the ultimate of betrayals, add to that how 'fucked up' as you put it they all end up being makes her betrayal even that much worse. But to yet still add to it, she even recognized his guilt or martyrdom as she called it and yet it's all over looked. Now I'm not saying that he should hate her or that what happened couldn't or even shouldn't have happened, but common sense says that this inconsistency needs to be recognized and resolved. I can think of a really easy way to do it, if you agree with my assessment of the story. I think you plan to add the rest of the family members, if you do you can have one of them bring this inconsistency to light after they find out the truth. The brother and sister can discuss it address the issue and maybe 'make up' of course being caught by that cousin that showed it to them would be a good way to bring them in the fold of his harem. Just a thought hope to read more of this series soon and often. Thanks for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Series

The entire series has been good.. The Ex-girlfriend should be made to go to the school and get disciplined by the Girls and the HBIC..

I'm not exactly sure that the VB Coach was necessary at all. The Mom and Sister seems like an afterthought. Everything could have been done on Campus and that includes the mother..

Hopefully, you'll get back on track and take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More stories please

I would like to read more parts and i cant wait to see what happens when his aunt and cousins come home for break as well

Gambit275Gambit275over 4 years ago
More Plz

Best Series on the whole site, feels like I'm reading an actual published novel plz tell me there's more

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentabout 5 years ago

One of the best multi part serials out there, apart from how quickly he forgave his mother, sister amd the girl who accused him of rape it was very enjoyable! If any future chapters are written can a bit of hate and resentment to the other family members who turned their backs on him be included! I'm all for forgiveness but to be falsely accused of rape and then ostracized by his family, I can understand forgiving his mother and sister and the girl who accused him after being forced to (albeit too quickly) but the rest of his family should be made to feel terrible for their treatment of him!

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Loved it but

Can I please have some more?

Even better if prior to Christmas.

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90over 5 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

I started reading around a week ago, and although the series hasn't had an addition in a while, I truly hope that the author chooses to continue some day. It would be so amazing to see what happens when Alan returns to school with 6 women to satisfy (And maybe 7 if his sister visits)!

I'll be checking back frequently to see if the author returns!

DaPistashDaPistashabout 6 years ago
Shame

It's an absolute shame that this series was not continued. It actually featured likable characters and the end of every part made you wonder how the next would continue. I hope it's still not late for the author to want to come back.

buddah222buddah222over 6 years ago
part 8 ??????

yes we want part 8 also 9 10 11 and 12 please keep going cant wait , first aunty and the cousins and then back to school

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best

This is by far the best story on literotica

Can't wait for an even better part 8!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ansiedade

Onde está a parte 8? Publique logo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

I realy love it, please the number 8 I wanna see aunty and cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would be the best if there was a part 8

How long does it take to make a part 8

I remember reading the very first story then only waiting a couple of weeks for the next chapter.

Part 8 still isn't here after a year almost now

Part 8 make it

GuyNexxtDoorGuyNexxtDoorover 6 years ago
Great Work

Love the story, i'll admit its not the most thrilling or deepest story, but somehow you've managed to create a story that's just plain enjoyable to read. I can't wait to see how you plan to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is Part 8 and More

I have also kept checking for more parts, there is so many options left that you could expand on, the control he could have over all the females and he could extend his Harem at school with the extra teachers and students body and Molly could be his Head girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 8

I swear i check if u have done a part 8 every day

But u still haven't done it

Where is it

Please make part 8 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 8 Pleeeeeaaaase!

We want part 8

We love ur characters and story plot

Make part 8 please babe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"No, but I doubt anyone knows you as well as I do." she replied

Well, that doesn't say very much about him or her for that matter, if she knows him best yet didn't question the rape story at all. I also find it a bit disconcerting how fast they switch from contempt and disdain to "let's fuck!" after learning the truth. Something like that would leave a scar, on both him as well as them. Ah well, either way thx for the story.

kromnulentkromnulentover 6 years ago
Entitled Assholes

He probably would have finished by now if he could just relax and enjoy writing instead of feeling all the pressure from demanding, entitled assholes.

viper086956viper086956over 6 years ago
Why have you stopped writing?

Why have you stopped writing? Please keep writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write More!

Love the series please write a part 8 soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When r u going to make part 8

Come on I've been waiting 7 months for part 8 and it still hasnt come.

This is a great series but its been way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK, this series just got AMAZING.

"I am a pervert. Time to stop fighting it."

Truly incredible.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
Great series

Very hot series, but please don't rely on spellcheck. Get an editor!

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
More

Please continue the story. Part 8 and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More!!! Continue it, I enjoy it, Luckiest guy ever !!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 7 years ago
Please

Would please continue the story already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

Lose the birth control, knock em all up. Mom, sister, coach, and the original 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 8 please!

Let's see another one! It's been great so far.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous