High School Never Ends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or a more terrifying one.

A curse escaped through his clenched teeth when she lightly scraped her teeth, experimentally, against the tip of his cock. He was surprised at her level of skill, knowing her lack of sexual history, and frankly didn't care to ponder it as she attempted to go further down his pole. The pleasure sending tingles up his spine and he tangled his free hand in her hair.

He knew he lost the battle with himself to ease her into this. With both of his hands now holding her head, he flexed his hips and thrust himself in her mouth. Without his hand holding his cock, he was now able to hit the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex.

He pulled back until his member was sitting on her tongue, just inside her full lips. Skye's hands automatically when to his shaft to hold and prevent him from going that deep again.

"Move your hands, Skye." When she didn't comply, he hunched over her kneeling position and began raining blowing on her ass.

He was no longer civil. She brought it out with how well she performed and she would have to suffer the consequences. His blows grew more punishing with each hit until she finally took her hands away from his cock.

He would not be denied.

With her hands gone, Nickolas did not hesitate, and instantaneously thrust his dick into Skye's unprepared mouth gorging his way to her throat. Gagging, Skye choked on him, sputtering saliva and precum across his cock and her cheeks as he continued to ram himself in and out of her mouth.

"You are going to have to take it all. I want to feel your throat convulsing around my cock, nothing less will satisfy me." He wouldn't let her up, his hips thrusting deeper into Skye's oral cavity with the single purpose of ensuring she deep throated him.

Skye could feel herself becoming light-headed as she continued to struggle to break free from Nickolas' grasp, her throat constricting further as she gagged on the thick meat of him cutting off her air supply. Nickolas enjoyed watching her fight him. It was inevitable that she would submit to him but he still enjoyed her struggles since it continued to provide him with more pleasure.

"Relax. It'll be easier." His voice was strained through clenched teeth. Skye did her best to comply knowing he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted and began being able to develop a breathing pattern.

Nickolas groaned in pleasure when he felt the head of his cock slip into her throat and pushed further, her muscles flexing and swallowing around him. Head tilted back, he closed his eyes in delight, his flexed arms pushed her head further down his rod until she had swallowed him whole.

Nose to pelvis, her hands gripped his powerful thighs as her body fought not to expel the foreign object lodged in her throat. It wasn't too long before he pulled her completely off his throbbing cock.

Skye coughed and sputtered as she attempted to get her deprived lungs the oxygen they craved. Covered in her drool and his precum, her face and chest glistened. Nickolas reveled in the beauty of her debasement, her honey brown skin looking all the more delectable to him.

He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her across the room to the full size mirror. Forced to stand by her hair she caught her reflection seeing what Nickolas saw and her shame was evident on her face. He kissed the spot behind her ear as he stood behind her, his hand cupping her chin while doing so. He moved his hand from her face and trailed it down her body stroking her clit.

He watched her watch him in the mirror. Watched her shame turn to pleasure as he stroked her to orgasm, his other arm holding her to him about her waist as she came apart in his arms.

Subconsciously, she sucked the fingers that made her cum into her mouth, Nickolas had been tracing them across her lips, and she tasted herself on them.

As much as Nickolas enjoyed the sight of Skye in her current state, there were other matters he needed to attend to. He led them both to the shower, where he had her straddled him on the built in ledge. He watched her flush, not just from the heat of the shower, but from her realizing how turned on she was from the whole ordeal.

She was slick, hot and ready for him when he rocked her hips along his shaft, her wet folds, showing him just how ready she was.

Her hands gripped his shoulders as she braced herself when he lifted her to be slowly seated on his cock. The cry escaped her throat as he stretched her for the second time ever. There was some minor discomfort from his initial entry and she tucked her face in the crook of his neck as she tried to get accustomed to his girth.

When she was completely seated on him, he gently lifted her face from its hiding place and stared into her brown eyes as the water from the overhead shower rained down upon them. He kissed her then while he allowed her to adjust to him. It was slow and sensual, a drastic contrast to his prior punishing treatment.

She gasped into the kiss when he rocked her against him, his member hitting the sensitive spot inside her. He could feel her shiver against him an her gasp allowed his tongue to sweep past her lips and begin a mimicking dance of their bodies. Fingers grasped the hairs at the nape of his neck when he lifted her away from him, slowly withdrawing himself before entering her again.

Confusion was in her eyes as they watched each other. Skye wasn't intoxicated, completely sober in fact, but she was feeling the pleasure slowly rise in her, similar to the first night, and knew this was building into something intense. She watched Nickolas' grim concentration as he supported her weight in his hands and kept himself in check.

His reward to her.

He would watch her as she took pleasure in this, especially when he would grind against her. Her lips would part in a silent gasp, and on one occasion, her he took her bottom lip between his teeth, before taking her lips with his. He swallowed her cries when he sent her over the edge a second time. He enjoyed her muffled cries and the sound of their wet bodies colliding. Not letting up he continued on, drawing out her orgasm in search of his own and she felt him expand inside her before his shouts of release. She felt jet after jet of his sperm coat her inner walls as his cock jerked and spasmed and they both regained their breath.

"Nickolas!"

His name being shouted was the only warning either of them received that someone else was in the room.

"Oh hey, Nick, I've been looking all over for y-"

As the shower door opened, Nickolas moved to cover Skye, shifting their positions so she now sat on the ledge with him between her legs, covering her nudity.

"Daniel." Nickolas greeted with indifference.

Skye was staring at his chest, focusing on the rise and fall of his breath when she heard who had entered. Nickolas had moved so fast Skye had to reorient herself. Upon hearing Daniel's name, she lowered her head even further in embarrassment remembering the guy from the party and how they met and now seeing him again, in an even more compromising position, had made her want to die.

Daniel honestly had no idea that there was some one here with Nickolas. It wasn't uncommon for him to search the pool house looking for the guy. This was Nickolas' favorite place to be after all.

It also wasn't uncommon for Daniel to see him naked.

It was, however, unheard of, for Nickolas to have a girl in the pool house. This was his private space and the man loved his privacy and someone being able to interfere with that was simply intolerable. Daniel had complete understanding of that need. But what was even more strange about the whole situation was that Nickolas had moved to hide the girl from his view.

That flabbergasted him.

They had shared girls on more than a few occasions so he was perplexed by Nickolas' swift action to hid the girl he met with briefly from the party. In the flash that she was moved he caught her doe eyes staring up at Nickolas in a sort of dazed wonderment. Whatever he had interrupted, it wasn't a moment too soon.

His eyes narrowed but he kept his tone light. "Oh I had no idea you had company, I'll just see myself out." Daniel move to close the door, however Nickolas' voice stopped him.

"Just give us a few minutes to get dress, I'll need to take Skye home and then we can talk." His voice was calm and detached, but there was something about it that caused Skye to finally look him in the eye, just in time to see the briefest flash of irritation, before they had settled back to their vibrant green, no longer clouded with lust.

Daniel proceeded to close the shower door and wait in the lounge area for them. He had noticed that Nickolas not once, physically acknowledged his presence. His eyes only focused on the girl beneath him.

Whatever game Nickolas was playing at this time, Daniel would figure it out.

Only at the sound of the door closing, did Nickolas remove himself from around Skye. She briefly noted that the hot water was still going strong, and was relieved to know she could take an actual shower.

Or at least that was what she thought before Nickolas turned the water off on her.

"Really?!" Her tone was incredulous her arm still outstretched for the bar of soap to clean herself of this evening.

She face him, her indignation rising with every breath. It wasn't her fault that Daniel barged in on the two of them before she could actually shower. He had no right.

"What the hell man. You have no right to-"

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT!" He was on her then his body forcing hers to retreat until her back hit the shower wall, nearly slipping his hand gripping at her waist to keep her upright.

"I can do whatever I damn well please with you Skye. You are mine and it would do you good to remember that." He had pressed himself even closer to her. His chest crushing hers, hindering her breathing.

"I can break you anytime I want. If I say jump you say how high. If I say run you say how far. If I tell you to drop to your knees and suck every cock in our graduation class you will say for how long. I own you Skye. Everything you have is mine to take and give as I see fit."

Her hand moved on its own volition and Skye watched in horror as it connected with his cheek. His head turned slightly with the force, only because she caught him unaware, she was sure.

It took Nickolas a moment to process that she had indeed struck him. The possibility of her physically lashing out never occurred to him and he had to fight for inner control to not do physical damage in retaliation.

He must've still looked a little unhinged when he finally did look at her, his eyes reached hers first and the rest of his face followed suit as he rightened himself to tower back over her.

She knew she fucked up the moment she slapped him, she just didn't know the extent until she saw his eyes.

Malevolence was swirling in his now dark green gaze as he stared her down. His hand reached and enclosed around her throat drawing fear and panic from her. She could no longer feel the ground beneath her as he lifted her by her neck and up the wall. He chuckled as he watched her try to pry his fingers from around her neck.

There was nothing she could do to stop him. He only needed to remind her of her place in all this. He pulled her away from the wall and closer to him. Skye continued to struggle against him and he watched her cheeks turn a pretty shade of pink. He could feel his cock throbbing, having come back to life after he recognized her gall in striking him and her helplessness at the repercussions.

With fingers still clenching at her throat, Nickolas used his free hand to hold her knee to his hip to open her to him before thrusting his entire length in her in one stroke. Her anguished cry was silenced by his hand squeezing at her windpipe.

He couldn't care less if she received any pleasure from this. If she did it was still a plus for him since it would add to her confusion. He continued to surge into her slamming into her to the hilt seeking the end of his desire.

Skye was in agony as he continuously slammed into her cervix until he came, once again flooding her insides. His grip tightened in both places where he held her as his cock jerked inside her and he rode his orgasm. The cold tile was jarring against her back when she found herself leaning against it. He was using the wall to support her weight while he once again regained control of himself.

That was new. He hadn't lost control of himself in years and she had succeeded in making him do it. Resting his forehead against hers, he lightly touched their noses giving her butterfly kisses. His hand never left her throat, but he did loosen his strangle hold on her. His voice was above a whisper, but she heard him anyway before he flung her out of the shower.

"Now get dressed." His words were cold and detached in her ears and she watched from the bathroom floor as he turned back on the shower head and proceeded to take the shower he denied her.

"Dick." Picking herself up, she promptly flipped him her middle finger as she slowly made her way back to the bedroom. This day needed to end.

******

"Well that took longer than expected." Daniel watched the two emerge from Nickolas' bedroom. The tension was tangible between the two and he watched Nickolas practically drag Skye out of the pool house.

"Let's go Daniel." His voice reached him from outside the door an he followed them to the car.

Nickolas drove and Skye sat in the passenger seat staring longingly out the window. Daniel noticed a couple of bruises on the column of her neck and his eyes met Nickolas' in the rear view a single eyebrow raised in a question.

A question Nickolas ignored.

She couldn't get away from Nickolas fast enough. He was volatile and completely out of her league. She knew that from the onset but she didn't realize that she would have to fear for her physical safety.

She nearly bolted out of the car, opening the door before they came to a complete stop.

Nickolas had her wrist in his hand before she could make her escape and pulled her practically over the center console. His free hand grasped the nape of her neck pulling her even closer to him. She felt his breath fan across her face as their eyes locked and in that moment it was only the two of them suspended in time. He looked calmer, although that feral quality was still there just beneath the surface. She could see it in the way he he set his jaw, the muscle flexing as he studied her.

His lips claimed hers forceful and overpowering before transitioning to something more softer. This more tender kiss reminded her of the sensuality he carried as he moved his lips lazily over hers. His tongue traced her bottom lip, requesting entrance that she hesitantly granted and when it did enter, he mimicked his early actions in the shower, when he was considerate and attentive. The memory hitting her so unexpectedly she gasp into the kiss, her nether regions tightening in arousal.

His forehead rested gently against hers when he ended the kiss. Her breathing was labored and he looked her over once more. Flushed cheeks, slightly parted lips he took her in, recognizing her arousal for what it was. For what he wanted it to be, a reminder of what she could have from him, if she behaved.

The click from the car door opening fully brought Skye back to the present, her brown eyes meeting his green ones. She was completely vulnerable to him and had no idea if she could survive this.

If she could survive him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Skye." It was a threat and a promise and she wasn't sure how to deal with it. The breeze from the cool night air brought her attention to her exit where Daniel stood.

It was time to leave and she took her exit without another word.

12