All Comments on 'High School Reunion'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tommy Bobitt

Incoming you are a man after my own heart your great i love your thinking i hope you continue with this story

you know you should have waited till they were together and killed two birds with one stone that would have been much better that was incredible writing.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

SalamisSalamisover 17 years ago
This is sick

This is one sick story, but funny. I admit to liking 'The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover' too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First real story!

First time I can actually beleive someone's bahavoir on this site!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Did he react or what?

It sounds like Sue took his promise to heart and became a good wife! I bet she was perfectly faithful the rest of their lives.

Bill didn't intend to take the infidelity lightly, did he? If she wasn't such a big blabbermouth she might have gotten away with it. But it's always something that catches you up and I was wondering about Bill, whether he was seen at the Inn.

Just a little gruesome but a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife no consequences, man get all

woman/wife get no real lasting consequences, sure she had to eat a bit of it, but nothing else - because she is a woman. she is the one who betrayed the marraige, who betrayed him - but nothing.

the man, he loses his manhood in an over-the-top action, even though we do not know what tale the woman told him. he maybe gives up his life if the tie slipped. he got totally punished.

sorry, but that is neither fair, nor just, nor lawful. it is just plain sexist. to me it is as bad as a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disgust

Adds to my knowledge of the depths people in the US occupy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
man from the UK

Nice to see that its not all cuck lovers on this site, this was the first of your stories I read and liking your style and theme went on to read your others. Good work as has been said elsewhere there are plently of cream pie lovers the previous UK person to leave a comment was probably showing his disgust whilst his wife and her lover were making a pie for him to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ouch!

not my kind of fantasy revenge and i read stories of women doing the cutting so, i guess, its plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo! Slut wife finally gets what is due to her!

Author- you are doing fantasic with these non-wimp husband stories. Keep them coming. We really enjoy your style and creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just don't understand this

"Probably not to much garlic."

It's "Probably not TOO much garlic."

When will you people learn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey fuck those asshole artsy fartsies

if they can't take a joke. Best way to get even with a cheating bitch and a good way to wreck the asshole she cheated with..MORE...MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I

guess it proves the old saying that you can have your 'cock' and eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it wasn't fair,wife got all the dick she wanted

wife got all the dick she wanted from her lover.to bad,she didn't want tobacco pouches.that what emotions is from a hurting real man.that why you don't fuck with a real man woman.good story and keep them coming.it look like the cockold and the gays have the upper hand on this site,but thing are looking up.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Hilarious!

Dude had a set of brass ones.

I would really like to know, though, what happened when Sue went to the hotel? What happened to Tommy - did he survive? How did our hero avoid jail? And did Tommy grow up to go to work for the EPA in NYC and shut off the power grid???

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Well deserved

Incoming,

No one can say that any of your husbands are wimps! Definately a warped sense of humour. Keep these coming.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sues demise

He should have hung her next to tommy with that necklas after she cheated on you.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waste of space

Dumb,dumb,dumb! Did not come close to finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
too many holes in this story

writer didnt give enough information to make the story interesting, the end didnt even make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i like your stories and keep writing them

you're really a cockold,every story somebody fucking the wife of the lead male.he let her get away to easy in all of them.but your stories are revenge and payback,so i like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:(

You're just giving the wimp_fraction more ammunition. F*k this sh*.. And your guys suck c*k big_time my not so good friend.. To much hate, to little substance in your story's .. Yoron.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
What a mess

SO all of you think this is punishment equal to the crime. I would bet that some of these folks have done the deed outside of marriage. I think that those who need this kind of revenge are the wimps who can't handle life. Hell I have killed people and watched them die in my scope. One of them at my feet. That is easy to do in a way. What is hard is to make the perpetrators suffer in equal measure for what they did. this is way over the top. And, if his wife is with him after 30 years she is an idiot too. And the cops, hell he left a trail miles wide and would have been found out so easily. Get some brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick excretement

A real man BS. And in reality his ass would have been grass as it should be. What he did is so much worse than what she did. Neither one deserves anyone wonderful and they do still deserve each other as the endings? infers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bull!

It is obvious some readers like your juvenile stories. You are not a bad writer at all. Your plots of a marriage going south start off well written but your juvenile tactics of revenge are stupid and unrealistic as hell! I start reading what sounds like a good cheating wife story and it keeps turning into a teenage "getting even" fantasy! You never appear to have loved your spouse any more than they do you! It would appear that your revenge is all about people screwing with you? You don't want to be realistic and write about the consequences of your supposed acts of revenge? I say you are writing crap endings to your good stories to please just a few readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF?!

I cannot believe how many softcock faggots are on this site, bagging this gentle, romantic love story. Grow a pair of balls and harden the fuck up you pussies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's A Story

He handeled it his way but at least he handeled it. Not every one turns the other way when someone fucks with their woman, I know if it ever happened I wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very telling

As women I can tell that this story was written by a man with an extremely small dick. He's probably short, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i found out my wife cheated on me

so i say stop please or i step up and protect my home any means possible.if that a wimp i'm a wimp.if any of you don't like that,fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Neurotic writer is angry misogynist

Am crossing Incoming off my list. At first enjoyed a couple of stories with strong males. This is not such a story. The man is weak, dishonest, cruel and psychotic. If her were so concerned about faithfulness he wouldn't be setting up a test of wife, he'd go with and be with her around others. The violence is not a cathartic release, it was a little boy saying don't play with my toy. And what gives with the final paragraph? It must have hopped over from another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well we can tell the cucks and fuckers dont like

this story. Nor do the adulterous wives. Wow, that only leaves those that believe in the marriage contract, wonder why? Could it be if the wife had character, ethics, and loyalty no violence needed have occur?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is as far removed from realism

as possible. Sci-fi fantasy maybe. Nothing erotic about this story.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
an eye for an eye

Why was hubby suspicious? Go back and read her telling him about Tommy eating her pussy, her sucking Tommy off and her rubbing up against cocks while she danced with other men. I imagine that wasn't the first cock she rubbed and hubby didn't like it one bit.

The revenge was biblical in nature -- an eye for an eye and a cock for a cock. Tommy gave his cock to the wife and hubby gave Tommy's cock to the wife. Fitting I'd say. LOL

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GETTING AHEAD

Sue's husband believes in getting even all the way. TK U MLJ LV NV

user110user110about 12 years ago

the last paragraph confuses me. seems like it's from another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You know I did

But, he keep saying I got the name wrong....

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
Damn

put the fear of cuck into her

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Wrong recipient

Hubby cannot be sure that the Bull KNEW Sweetie was married until after the reunion! After she compares Hubby (unfavorably) to her Bull, Bull still does not know if the couple have an 'understanding' or not! Leaving him mutilated and perhaps permanently addled, or even dead, is exceedingly extreme for a single guy boffing his former flame!

She should have saved some Phoenix Weiner and reported the crime. DNA would probably been damaged by the cooking, but the material could be determined to be human. When the Bull showed up in a hospital or the morgue, the link would be compelling and she would be safe!

This is scary thinking and is not even a little bit erotic. Maybe if it were posted in Horror or Crazy Shit it would fare better.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crazy Tale

Why was there no divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wild story.

But I think his wife would have either divorced him or just up and left. He was crazy wasn't he? And the cops never came knocking at his door?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ouch!

Tough revenge but there is no doubt in my mind that the wife divorced him and Tommy turned him in to the cops. That's the only possible ending.

elHosedelHosedabout 11 years ago
That's one way to dispose of the evidence

What the previous commenters are forgetting is that she likely would not want ANYONE to know she literally ate her lover's weiner. Shame of one's own actions can cause many to not report the crime of another's if it will expose them in the process, and this would definately expose her as much as him. Plus she would have to live with the stigma that Laurain Bobette lives with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was just nuts.

You don't think the wife might have reported his actions to the Police? After all, even though you cooked it, she had his penis for evidence. Whether Tommy lived or died the Police were going to be involved. With all the cameras around these days, you don't think the Police can't add 2 + 2 and arrest you? And even if you did get away with it, why would you stay with your cheating slut wife? And why would your wife stay around a monster like you? I like the bulldozer approach to his problems, but he made too many mistakes and by telling his wife, he guaranteed that she wouldn't want to have anything to do with the monster he became.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's like you make a trend out of your heroes having no nutsack whatsoever. You're a decent writer, but all of your guys so far seem to accept being cheated on as long as they mutilate their wife's lover or murder him, and let her off scott-free.

That's called a cuck, because let's face it, she's still fucking around because already knows he won't do fucking shit to her or he'd have done it already.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 TOMMY CAN YOU FEEL ME

or even feel yourself, lesson learned, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
not as expected

where were the friends? why in hell would he give her a necklace? this ending isn't right. ok cut the guys cock off I can understand that, but she went to him. whats going on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make it ur last tale

beginning was good,, but then u got stupid at the end. tinker bell fairy land w0ulda been as good as this crapola.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story

I have re-read several times... the wife is not the first nor last to "caught up" attending a high school reunion... my wife will not go... she know there are events she does not to bring to the surface

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
GOOD ONE

To bad there wasn't more of it. but all in all a good story.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Poor effort

Firstly, what the hell was the completely random and out of place last paragraph about? Am I missing something here?

Secondly, a guy just walks into a hotel, asks about a guest, who is later found in his room, castrated and beaten, possibly dead (You were kinda vague there, too), and no cop asks the manager, "Hey, did the victim have any visitors, or anyone ask about him? Really? Got any security cameras in the lobby?"

Don't you think even Chief Wiggum would think of that? Don't you think once they see him on camera, asking about a guy that showed up dead, that it wouldn't take Sherlock Homes to figure a link between the dead guy, the reunion, his wife, and the fact that he then showed up in a hotel, asking if the dead guy checked in?

I love a good revenge tale, but I expect the author to have, at the very least, put SOME thought into what he writes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally implausible, even for fiction

Two things stuck out. That Tommy wouldn't know right away who attacked him and that the Hotels security camera wouldn't show the Police that Bill was there. Second - you really think his wife would stay with him for a second knowing how violent he was? The Police would have tested the DNA in the "sausage" and he would have gone to prison for years, if not life. His wife kept all the marital assets in the divorce since he was in prison. What a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too far out in left field

I liked the revenge on Tommy aspect, although it was way overboard. Simply taking his balls would have left him alive, but useless. Feeding the cock to his wife was taking it too far, although he needed some revenge on her also. He obviously had no feelings for her anymore, so why not just dump her and exact some lasting revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

And then fell off a cliff when he let her off at the end. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dark and dirty

Loved it

See what you can do with details exposing a real life serial cheating wife that was posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really!

You are one sick, fucked up person. You should seek help before you hurt someone.

Crazier than a fucking bed bug!

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 7 years ago
Totally disconnected.....

The story was extreme, but then there was no explanation as to how he stayed with her for 30 years after her utter and ultimate cheating.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Cor that was a great short story.

LOVED this line:

"I will use your tits as tobacco pouches and plant your head on a stake."

Loved that you had her eat the douchebag's Pheonix wiener.

You must have got the sissified cucks into a hissy fit again with this one!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say What?

You skipped to far forward in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anon - very telling

Not sure why you would insult short guys.

Being not quite 5' 8'' I am one of the insulted, but I chuckled at your limited capacity for intelligent thought.

I also have small fingers and wear size 8 shoes. Thing is they are are triple D.

I have 149 IQ, make $200K, which living in Montana means I am quite well off. I have overheard numerous comments about my exceptional good looks and muscular body. While a bit on the shy side, I can be quite charming...according to your thinking I must have Vienna sausage size penis.

A number of females married and single have been more than willing to discredit the size of fingers and shoes correlation with male equipment size.

Fact is my 8'' long 2.5'' wide penis has been the topic of many a girls night out conversation. Nothing like word of mouth advertising to generate female interest

Before I get blasted, I do not chase skirts, they come to me.

I do not get involved with wives or girlfriends of my friends, though I have been approached by some in that category. You can call me names for having had sex with a number of wives who came on to me. I will admit that I relish helping a wife balance the scales. Sex with a woman looking to get even is indescribable. She is desperate to prove herself and be told her husband is a fool.

My fondest memory is that of woman married to a 6' 4'' inch jerk who would always sing that Randy Neuman song about short people when he saw me. For close to a year I had hear twice a week while he had his dart league. In his bed, living room couch, 18th green of local golf course. While his team was losing the league championship, my ''dart'' was stuck in her ''bulls eye'' out in the bar parking lot in his prized pick-up...left quite a stain on passenger side leather seat!!!

She left divorce papers for him to find on that seat that night

blotanhunkablotanhunkaover 6 years ago
Wow...quite different

Dayum, this was different and on a visceral level, satisfying..the driving forces...were raw and the pain...the story is well done, in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Drastic

His treatment of Tommy was too drastic,after all he was a single guy not some married bloke on the chase and she probably offered him it on a plate.No the person who should have been punished was Sue,she deliberately set out to have Tommy fuck her and was going to repeat it.Why he would wish to stay married to the slut is beyond me.!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
I think

he's experimenting with how over the top he can actually be in a story. In that case, good effort.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
.................

I've read three of your stories now. One Slip - Revisited sucked. Action Jackson was awesome. This? This was BEYOND terrible.

I felt a little guilty about my comment on 'One Slip' after reading Action Jackson, but now I'm not so sure. I think Action Jackson was simply a fluke, and have no desire to read anything you read ever again. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is one great story

love it all... which i had the set to this... damn the luck anyhow

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thought

I thought you said that there was violence in this story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Didn't quite get ending dick cut off and the fed to her awesome

Ending

Scared so he kept her

Loved tormenting her for next 23 years

?

So 3 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anothet

Don't quite get.the ending, but still like the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

I see there are a number of commenters who are complaining that this revenge is too severe. They are real more concerned about their cocks being shortened because they are alpha males with big cocks who fuck other men’s wifes! One guy even had the gall to say that her ex-boyfriend may not know she was married so he wasn’t at fault for the affair. The rest of us know that this type of wife would have told him at the beginning that she was married and that he shouldn’t phone her at home because she didn’t want her husband to find out!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one

Or how to turn a bad girl into a good girl.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

He didn't dump the slut???!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Extraneous ending, but his pasta recipe is spot on.

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

A new slant on Italian sausage....interesting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is how lovers of cheating wives should be treated. With extreme prejudice!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Great until she stabs him in his sleep. No she got to go!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Secondly, a guy just walks into a hotel, asks about a guest, who is later found in his room, castrated and beaten, possibly dead (You were kinda vague there, too), and no cop asks the manager, "Hey, did the victim have any visitors, or anyone ask about him? Really? Got any security cameras in the lobby? SO THEN IN THE STORY: ''''"About 4:00PM, I called the Ramada Inn and ask if Tommy Rogers had checked in. The front desk told me he had and offered to connect me to his room. Tommy answered the phone and I asked him in slurred voice if this was Room 322. He told me I had the wrong room. I hung up and 5 minutes later, I called back and was again connected to Tommy's Room. I slurred, "Is this Room 322." Tommy again answered, "No." I then loudly said, "God damm it! I know this is Room 312. Let me speak to Steve." Tommy angrily replied, "This is Room 403 now don't bother me again!" Tommy had slammed the phone down so I hung up and chuckled.""""" Where did it say he went into the motel and to the front desk??

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Excellent revenge! 30 yr marriage after her cheating is hardly believable though!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

That's one way to get a message through a wife who fucks an old high school flame, chock off his cock and make her eat it. Karma is a bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Brutal, but apparently very effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ahh, the old “chop off his junk and feed it to the cheating wife.” A tale as old as time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What stupid trash, no revenge on the cheating wife at all, he was a cuck and she got diamonds…. No divorce, no payback, SHE WAS THE CHEATER, SHE MADE HIM THE CUCK… yet no retribution…. What crap!!!!

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

The story was ok, if over the top. However the last paragraph didn’t fit with the previous one. Is there a piece missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The build up to the confrontation was great but the revenge was harsh. Tommy wasn't responsible for the wife's infidelity. The wife was after unfinished business based on the size of Tommy's privates. Would have liked to hear what wife had to say in her defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife left off the hook?!??

Cunt is a liar, a cheat, and a dumb infatuated bitch.

He gets no vengeance, and remains married to her for at least another 15 years after the incident.

In my world, her longevity would have been severely shortened.

By the way, 15 minutes after the dick excision, one other operation occurred; the stump of his dick was also removed. She would then have discovered a raw, blood-crusted dick in her panty drawer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Ed

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Indeed, the last paragraph is really nonsensical. If one applies so much violence and threats without getting charged then continues to live with the cheating wife afterwards, one would need to be sleeping with one eye open and with a gun under the pillow as I would assume that sooner or later the wife would pull out something equally nasty.

A bit over the top though I do prefer violence myself, just not keeping the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh? I don't get the last paragraph. He mutilates a guy, admits it to his wife, and life goes on?? No, that doesn't work, even in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know. It was clear from the very beginning he didn't trust her and I never saw love for her in the beginning and no sorrow when he found out she did it. Dealing with Tommy was nice, the meat in the noodles was a bit much... and then they are still together as a couple. Hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Very different type of revenge. I thought he was going to divorce her, not keep her. WTF??

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E317 months ago

The Sultan wrote back and said "piss off", but I loved the story, kinda saw it comin.... (:-)

CluelessCuckCluelessCuckabout 2 months ago

The last paragraph made no sense at all.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

she got off lightly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous