High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me home and fuck me," she said in a sultry tone. Something I had not really expected from her. On the way she stuck one of her hands down her deck pants. "I have been fantasizing about you all week," she said. "I want you to be the one to take my virginity. I talked to Heather about it and she said you were very nice when you took hers." She then focused on her own stimulation while I tried to focus on the road. "Oh god I can't wait," she said as her body tensed up. She then pulled her wet fingers up to her mouth and licked them clean.

Like giddy school children we ran up to her room. "My parents are already at a dinner party. We have all night if we want," she said as she started pulling her clothes off.

"If that's the case," I said stopping her and pulling her arms down to her side, "then let's take our time." I paused and looked longingly into her eyes. "How about you take the next hour to pamper yourself and get yourself ready. I will run home, change and then come pick you up. We'll go out to dinner and come back and do things right."

She thought for a second. "Okay. Be back in one hour." She then kissed me and ushered me out of her room. I let myself out the front door and grabbed my phone.

"Can you reserve me a table for two for 5:00," I texted Doug. He worked as a host at his parent's restaurant. It was an upscale place, at least for this area. I knew they would be busy, but since he could sneak me into the list, and it was just the two of us, I was pretty sure he could work me in.

By the time I got home there was a message on my phone. "Done." I walked into the house with a smug look on my face.

"I have dinner plans mom. Then tomorrow we are doing New Year's Eve at Jenn's," I said before walking upstairs. "Okay. Her parents are coming over here and spending the night. Make your bed and clean your room at some point before you go." I walked upstairs and made a note to spruce up my room. I was a pretty neat person so aside from a few things that needed tidying, it was pretty good. I also figured I would hide the folder of photos I had of Jenn and Sarah. I doubt her parents would go snooping in my room, but I also doubted they would pass up the opportunity to take a quick peak around. I know I wouldn't be able to resist.

I took another shower knowing I could get cleaner at home than I could back at school. I gave myself a quick shave and threw a little gel in my hair. As I was finishing up I heard my phone beep. It was a message from Summer asking me what she should wear.

"Going to Rilo's," I texted back. She would hopefully understand that meant to wear something nicer than jeans and a t-shirt. Summer was a pretty classy girl when she tried to be.

"OMG. RLY?!?" She texted back. I replied that yes, we were really going there. I laughed as I though my phone down on the bed.

I went to my closet and survey my wardrobe. I settled on a pair of charcoal slacks, my black dress shoes, and a metallic purple shirt. I also picked my favorite tie and proceeded to tied the double windsor knot that Ashley taught me. Just as I finished the knot my phone chirped again.

"What color are you wearing?" It was Summer again. Here I was dressed and ready to go and she was still fretting over to wear. I replied with the color of my shirt and she texted back "PERFECT :-)." I laughed and grabbed my peacoat from the closet. I then took a step back from the mirror and gave myself a once over.

"Calm. Cool. Collected. Casual. Comfortable," I paused, "and confident." I pulled the jacked by the lapels for an added effect.

I went downstairs and asked my mom if I could borrow her car. "Why?" She asked with her back turned to me. "You got a hot date or something?" She then turned around and saw me. "I guess so." She smiled. "Aren't you just a handsome young man," she said. "Have fun." She then handed me the keys to her Volvo. I was pretty sure my mom's sport coupe was a much more acceptable ride to Rilo's than my beat up old Jeep.

I was very glad of my decision to switch cars when I got to Summer's house. After ringing the doorbell I waited as patiently as a horny teenager on a date night could wait. Needless to say I was antsy and rocking back and forth on my heels. 'Calm down,' I could hear Ashley say, 'it's Summer.'

When she answered the door I was floored. She had on a sexy cocktail dress that was a near match for the color of my shirt. It hugged every curve of her body and left one shoulder exposed. Summer had always been a bit of a tomboy and wasn't exactly the most curvy of women. This dress must have been hand stitched for her body because it enhanced every one of her features from her long lean legs to her muscular, yet feminine, shoulders and arms.

"You look amazing," I said as I stepped inside. She then handed me her coat and without a word spun around. This gave me a look not only at her cleavage but also her ass. I instantly started to get aroused. 'Down boy,' I told myself, 'Wait till after dinner.'

I walked her out to the car and helped her into the passenger seat. There was a hidden slit in the side of the dress that revealed her long legs. She had on a pair of knee high boots with a three inch heal that accentuated her leg muscles nicely.

I quickly hustled around to the driver seat and away we went. We made small talk in the ride over about how much fun this was to get dressed up and go out to dinner somewhere other than a chain restaurant or burger joint.

Once there the valet took care of the car and Summer and I walked in arm in arm. As soon as we stepped through the door all eyes were on us and a hush fell across the group of people waiting for tables.

"Right this way Mister Smith. You're 5:00 reservation is ready and waiting," Doug said as soon as we walked in. It was 5:00 on the button and as we walked away I heard some groans as well as some compliments.

"Look at that dress," I heard one lady say. "Look at that ass," some guy said. "I would love a piece of that to go," I heard some elderly lady say. I just smiled.

Our table was in a quiet corner of the room. Each table had a eight foot tall divider between it and the table next to it. The tables on the floor were spread out to give each table some privacy. In the far corner a string quartet played some generic classical music. No doubt special for the holiday weekend.

I recognized our waiter as Doug's dad. "Hello Steve," he said greeting me first. "Hello Miss Swan," he said turning to Summer.

"Do you need a moment to review the menu or are you ready to order?" He asked.

"I know what I want," I said. "Do you need a moment?" I asked Summer.

"What were you going to get?" She asked me looking up from her menu.

"The prime rib is to die for," I said, "so that's a no brainer."

"Oh, that sounds yummy," she said.

"So prime rib for both of you," Doug's dad repeated confirming our orders. "Soup or salad?"

"Salad for me," I said. Summer echoed my answer.

Doug's dad disappeared. I looked longingly at Summer and got a wicked idea.

"Would you care to dance?" I said standing and extending my arm.

"Can we do that here?" She asked half embarrassed as she stood up.

"There is beautiful music playing. I am with a beautiful woman. It's the Friday before New Years Eve, how can they expect us not to dance?" I then shook my arm slightly to emphasize I was serious. She looked around but decided to go along with it anyway. She was now a bright shade of pink as she was embarrassed. People all around the restaurant were watching us.

I took us to right in front of the quartet and extended my arms out and around Summer. We then danced a slow dance.

"Ah, A'more," I heard someone remark. This caused Summer to blush even more. I pulled her close to me and we continued to dance like no one was watching. Soon an elderly couple, probably older than my grandparents, joined us and started dancing as well. Soon like dominos every woman in the room wanted to be Summer and if they couldn't be her they wanted to be like her. In total of the twenty or so tables in our section, there were fourteen couples dancing. The other six were either in the middle of eating or just locked in their own little worlds.

After the song finished I gave Summer a chaste kiss on the lips and we made our way back to our table. A few of the gentlemen gave me a slight nod and a few of the women looked like they were feeling a blend of passion and jealousy that could start a fire. Summer was by far the most radiant and most beautiful woman in the room both in spite of and despite her youth.

As soon as we sat down Doug's dad brought us our salads. He also poured us each a glass of wine. "This is your only one," he whispered to me. I nodded. I was used to having a glass of wine with my parents, but I knew the state laws were pretty strict about underagers having even a drop of alcohol in public. I was well ware the risk Doug's dad was taking in serving us.

Summer and I enjoyed a pleasant dinner. Unlike most American restaurants, Rilo's served very modest proportions of food. I finished my plate slowly and deliberately making sure to enjoy the meal and savory the mix of flavors on my plate. I also got to eat a small portion of left over meat that Summer didn't want to finish. It was a good amount of food. We sat for a while longer and just talked casually as friends do.

After a while Doug's dad came back around and offered us desert. "Actually," I said, "we are going to sneak in one more dance and then we'll have desert." Doug's dad nodded and like a ghost he disappeared into the back.

There were two other couples dancing when Summer and I started to dance. The same elderly couple that first came up after we started the first time and another middle aged couple. Summer placed her head on my shoulder and we danced gently swaying our bodies to the soft classical music. When the song ended we made out way back to the table and found two slices of Rilo's award winning Death by Chocolate Cake waiting for us.

After desert I settled our bill with Doug's dad and thanked him for taking care of us. He thanked me for getting up and dancing and thought that was a great idea to add to the restaurant. He said he might even try to upscale the place from four stars to five. I laughed and told him the place deserved five stars right now.

I also thanked Doug as we walked back out to the car and gave the valet a generous tip. I recognized him from school. "Thank you Scott," I said as he opened the driver door for me. "Sure thing Steve," he replied. He then said hi to Summer and waved as we drove away. Summer slid over as close to me as she could and wrapped her arms around my right arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

"If the night ended right now," she said, "it would be the best night of my life so far." She continued, "but I know the best is yet to come."

Once inside she unzipped and removed her boots. I kicked off my shoes as well and wordlessly Summer led me upstairs to her room. I pulled her close to me and we started dancing in the middle of her room. There was no music, but at this point that didn't matter. She was now a full three inches shorter without her boots so her head was on my chest rather then on my shoulder this time. She then looked up at me and we had one of those rare perfect moment kisses where everything seems to just click.

"I never thought I could feel this way," she said, "I feel like the only girl in the world."

I smiled back at her and we continued to sway. Our next kiss was a little more passionate. I let my hands begin to slowly roam up and down her back. After a while, while our tongues were swirling back and forth, I slowly pulled the zipper down across her back. She let out a gasp and broke the kiss when I grazed my fingertips down her now exposed spin. When the zipper finally reached bottom I took a step back and slid the one shoulder of her dress down her arm revealing her nude body. She wore no bra and no panties, not that she could have in that tight dress, and although I had seen her nude body before, there was something special about seeing it this time. I was seeing her for the woman she was and Summer was finally believing in herself enough to realize what a beautiful women she really was.

"You are so beautiful," I said as I visual drank in her body.

"You're not to bad yourself," she replied, "but you are a little overdressed." She then started with my tie, followed by my belt. Next she undid my slacks and let them fall to my ankles. I wasn't wearing any boxers, so she didn't have to worry about those. She then started with the bottom button of my shirt and slowly undid each one working her way up. Once the last button was undone she pushed the shirt over my shoulders and let it fall down behind me letting gravity slide it off my arms.

We stood inches apart letting the sexual energy charge the space between us. Slowly we moved towards each other. When her nipples pressed into my chest a jolt of electricity shot through my body. When our lips met we share another perfect kiss.

I slowly moved Summer over to her bed and laid her down gently onto her back. I then proceeded to make love to every inch of her body with my lips and tongue. I hit every part of her body except for her nipples and pussy. I kissed each of her ribs. I kissed her knees. I kissed parts of her body I didn't even really have a name for. When I finally did make contact with her nipples for the first time her body shuddered and she let out a long sigh.

"Wow," she said, "I didn't think I could orgasm just from that."

I smiled to myself and just continued making love to her body inch by inch. She shuddered again when I made contact with her other nipple. When I did eventually make it to her pussy she let out a scream and experienced a much stronger orgasm.

When she calmed back down I worked my way back up her body and kissed her. Then, without a word I positioned myself so that the tip of my dick was rubbing on her clit. She let out a soft moan.

"Make me a woman Steve," she cooed.

Wordlessly I slid my dick into her pussy with a little help from her getting me lined up. This wasn't fucking. This wasn't just simple sex. This was making love. Summer was one of my closest friends, a teammate, and a co-captain. She was very much my equal in many ways. She was a very special person and at this moment I felt more connected to her than ever before.

When we finally climaxed together I swear time itself stopped. I pumped her pussy full of my cum and her pussy in turn clamped down on my dick milking it for every last drop. We curled up next to each other on her bed and just enjoyed being together.

"I would want nothing more than to spend the rest of the night in your arms," Summer said softly with a hint of disappointment, "but my parents will be home soon and it is probably best that you go."

"I will take a raincheck then," I said as I propped myself up and ran my finger from her neck to her abdomen and back up to her neck.

"And some night soon I will cash that check," she said before giving me a soft peck on the lips.

Reluctantly we got up, slowly got dressed, and I made my way back home. When I got home my heart jumped when I saw Ashley's car in the driveway.

"I am so sorry," I said when I walked inside seeing her in the living room watching TV.

"It's okay," she said, "you're mom said you were on some kind of hot date and were dressed to the nines." She then took a step back. "She was right. You look good." She then put her hand to my face and rubber her thumb on my check then noticed my untied tie. "I think you have a story to tell me don't you?" She said with a glimmer.

Just as we were about to head upstairs my mom called me. I told Ashley to head upstairs without me.

"Yes mother?" I asked as I walked into her sitting room.

"Ashley can spend the night in your room tonight. Just don't be too noisy," she said rather bluntly. "I don't know if your father knows yet but I would rather he not find out at 3am you're sleeping with his niece."

"Wait..." I started to say but my mom cut me off.

"Don't ask me how I know," she said with a smile, "I am your mother. It's my job to know."

"When?" I asked unsure of not only how she knew, why she knew, but when she figured it out.

"I suspected something happened over the summer. You came back a changed man," she paused, "or I should say you came back a man. The past few months you have been carrying yourself different better, your grades are better, you're dressing better." She pointed at my current outfit with the TV remote. "I just figured you became a man while you were gone. I just didn't know with whom till tonight."

"How?" I asked trying to fill in the blanks.

She sighed. "When I answered the door Ashley was excited and nearly jumping out of her skin. When I told her you weren't home and were out on a date her heart sunk. That was when I knew she was the one," she paused, "A mother knows these kinds of things. After a second she was cheery again and I told her to make herself at home and you would be home eventually but she had already given it away." She then went back to watching TV. "Well just don't stand there, get upstairs." She waved the remote at me motioning me out of the room. Just as I was out the door. "Oh, and get her bags upstairs before your father gets home." As I got near the front door I saw two bags I recognized as Ashley's and grabbed them.

Once in my room I shut and locked the door behind me. "Looks like you're sleeping in here tonight," I said with a mischievous grin.

"What about your parents?" She asked.

"Well, thanks to my little screw up tonight, emphasis on the screw, your look when my mom answered the door was enough to give our history away," I said. I then went on to explain everything my mom had said.

"Well," Ashley said, "let's get you out of those clothes and into something more comfortable and then you have a story to tell me."

I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on a pair of flannel pajama pants still neglecting to put on boxers.

"Going commando now are we?" Ashley asked as she began to change out of her clothes.

"From time to time," I said nonchalantly.

"Same here," she said giving me a quick flash of her pussy as she pulled on her pajama pants. She also gave me a quick flash of her breasts as she pulled on a tank top without a bra.

We spent the next hour or so with me recounting the story starting with Summer and I going at it during swim practice. Ashley was so turned on at the end of the story that within seconds of me finally penetrating her pussy she came. It wasn't a super powerful orgasm or anything, but she had so much pent of sexual energy that it didn't take much to set off the powder keg. Moments later we fell asleep in each other's arms.

+++

"Need us to stop and get anything?" I asked Jenn via my cellphone.

"No. I think I have everything. If I think of something maybe we can make a quick run before the rest of the people get here," she paused, "See you soon."

As I hung up I helped Ashley climb into my Jeep and then tossed our overnight bags in the back. It was a short drive across town to Jenn's house.

"Ashley!" Jenn screamed as she opened the door and jumped into my cousin's arms.

"It's only been a week you two," I said with a laugh as I thrust myself inside.

"I hope you guys brought sexy outfits for the dance party tonight." Jenn said closing the door behind her. "Wait till you see what Sarah is going to wear. She might as well not being wearing anything at all." Jenn giggled as she made her way upstairs. I went back outside to get my camera gear.

I had decided, that rather than walk around with my camera all night playing photographer that I would set it up on a tripod and make a photo booth. I made a wall of curtains in Jenn's parent's room and surrounded an oversized reading chair. After a few test shots to get the focus, flash, and exposure settings right I called Jenn over to check it out.