High School: Zero to Hero Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Very cool. How does it work?" She asked looking at the set up. The only thing visible through the crack in the curtain was a chord, the flash, and the tip of the lens.

"Well, you press this button on the remote," I said as I hit the button on the cord, "and it counts down from five and takes the picture. I then quickly pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss just as the flash went off and the camera took a picture. Unwilling to separate her lips from mine she reached out and fumbled for the button. Once she found it she pressed it again. After three more shots she finally stopped.

"We better go or we'll be here all night," she said with an innocent giggle. I just laughed.

Over the next hour we got the house set up. Jenn's parents were already over at my house with my mom and stepdad Mike. They said we had full run of the house, including their bedroom if need be, so long as everything was in order by lunchtime on Sunday. It was a challenge, and a huge responsibility, but one we were willing to accept.

I flopped down on one of the couches in the bonus room over the garage. Sarah dropped down on my right side, and Jenn dropped down on my left.

"I guess we just need to run out for ice," I said.

"What's this 'we' stuff," Sarah quipped, "you have a mouse in your pocket?"

"Okay. I guess I need to run out and get ice," I corrected myself sarcastically emphasizing the second I.

After a brief moment to catch my breath and place my hand on the knee closest to me belonging to each girl and pushed as I stood up. They in turn pushed on my ass shoving me forward.

"While I am out I might stop and pick up a hot date tonight," I said egging them on. "So I have someone to kiss at midnight," I then quickly ran out of the TV room dodging the onslaught of pillows being thrown at me.

On my way out the door I texted Heather and Summer, "Making ice run, want a ride to Jenn's?" Both girls texted back and said they would.

When I stopped for ice I folded down the rear jump seat I recently installed with some help from Mike. We also made an appointment to get a new roll cage welded up that would better protect the rear passengers than what was commonly known as the factory 'kid-crusher' roll bar did. For a short run though, a seatbelt would work.

I stopped by Heather's first, then stopped to pick up Summer. When we got back to Jenn's both Jenn and Sarah were surprised to see Summer and Heather with me.

"I told you," I said as I dropped the bags of ice was carrying, "I was going to pick up a hot date so I had someone to kiss tonight at midnight. I just couldn't decide whether I wanted a blond or a brunette, so I got one of each."

Heather and Summer laughed at my audacious comment while Sarah and Jenn just rolled their eyes. The four girls went upstairs to find Ashley while I distributed the bags of ice around the coolers out on the patio.

The guest list was pretty much the same as our end of semester party. We were unsure about inviting anyone new into our circle for privacy reasons. We also felt that fourteen was plenty big. The only complaint, from the girls, was that there were only three guys. A suggestion was made that we find one or two more to give the girls a little more selection than just Ben, Doug, and I. A short list was compiled and as a group we settled on two more guys.

The first guy we settled on was Justin. He was another senior on the swim team with me, Alex, Summer, and Ben. The other guy we settled on was Will. Will was the chief photographer for the student newspaper as well as the yearbook and was already an integral part of our social group at school. He had often come out to other non-sexual social functions. It was also rumored that Amanda had a major crush on him. That rounded out our numbers to 16. Five guys and eleven girls. Still pretty good odds if you ask me.

+++

By 11:00 the party was in full swing. The music was loud and bumping with Ben playing DJ. The girls were barely dressed with plenty of flesh being showed of. The guys were casual, yet equally sexy in their own manly kind of way. I had on skin-tight shirt that showed off my swimmer's physique. Ben and Doug were wearing button down shirts with about half the buttons undone. Justin and will were a little more conservative but still dressed in something club-worthy.

The highlight though had to be Sarah's outfit. It was nothing more than two 8" wide bands of spandex. One over her breasts and the other acting as a skirt; if you could call it a skirt. She made no effort to hide the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear and did a pretty good job of flashing us guys whenever she got a chance. She even flashed a few of the girls much to everyone's chagrin. Kylie most of all seemed to get a kick out of it and eventually removed her panties from under her micro dress. Not that her thong was hiding much of anything anyway. The twins had matching skin tight black dresses that were as elegant as they were sexy. Ashley had on a micro-skirt and on a blouse that was unbuttoned and tied under her breasts. Echoing her outfit Heather was dressed as a school girl complete with knee high socks and plaid skirt.

Needless to say, the sexual tension in the air was thick. Every now and then one of the girls would steal one of the guys and the pair would come back with that 'just-fucked' look in their face. From time to time I peaked in on the camera to make sure everything was okay. I also checked the photos to see if the focus and exposure was still good. I was surprised to find a few photos of the girls flashing the camera. There was even a twenty photo string of Ben fucking Jess doggy style on the reading chair, and a 12 photo string of Justin getting a titty fuck from Alex. After seeing those photos I decided to needed to get myself off.

With about 45 minutes to go till midnight I cornered Kylie. "How about you and I go find out if your tight little pussy can handle my hard cock." It wasn't so much of a question as it was a command. She got a mischievous grin on her face.

In the hallway we bumped into Heather. She gave us a knowing glance since we were holding hands. "Heather," I said as I stopped and turned around, "come with us."

"Why?" She asked as she turned around and walked up to Kylie and I.

"Because I am going to fuck Kylie's tight little cunt while she eats your pussy," I said bluntly.

"But I don't...," she tried to protest before Kylie cut her off.

"You'll like it and you know it," Kylie said. She then grabbed Heather's hand and started walking downstairs. I smiled like the cat who just caught the cannery.

"Now we don't have much time," I said to the girls as we entered the guest bedroom, "So let's skip the foreplay and get down to business."

Kylie wasted no time and just hiked her dress up to her waist revealing her tiny little ass and clean shaven pussy. Heather shrugged and reached up under her skirt and pulled her thong off and climbed up onto the bed. Kylie clapped and whistled a cat-call as Heather gave in. She then pinned Heather to the bed and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. "You're going to enjoy having your pussy licked and fingered by a girl," she said just before she got down to business.

I walked up behind Kylie and gave her pussy a quick lick of my own finding that her pussy was already soaking wet. I pulled my dick out of my pants and rubbed it along her slick pussy lips to get the length of my shaft lubed up. I then pushed the tip of my dick into her pussy. She let out a deep moan. I didn't get far in at all. She was so tight and I was afraid to hurt her so I backed off, waited and then pushed again. I made it another half inch in and I could hear Kylie moaning into Heather's pussy. Heather too was starting to get into it and had pulled her breasts out of her halter top and was fondling them with her hands.

I never got all the way into Kylie's pussy. When I got about three-quarters of the way in she winced in pain and told me it was too much. She then suggested we switch. Since I knew I could get a little more into it with Heather I didn't complain. I was curious to know if Heather was going to take the opportunity to munch on Kylie's pussy or if she was going to pass.

Once she was into a doggy-style position Heather looked at Kylie. "Get that tiny little twat over here." Kylie looked elated and quickly got into position. "Here goes nothing," Heather said just before diving into Kylie's pussy.

Heather's pussy was drenched with a combination of her own pussy juice and Kylie's saliva. I was eager myself and just slid my dick in all the way. It felt good to have it buried to the hilt in a tight, wet, warm pussy. Heather moaned into Kylie's pussy but never stopped exploring her new found bi-sexuality.

I glanced over at the clock and realized we had only 10 more minutes. Stepping up the pace I fucked for everything I had. Five minutes later I blew my load into Heather's pussy as she screamed into Kylie's. Kylie herself was getting off on the whole thing and was on her second orgasm in a rather short period of time. She later confessed that she was so close when we fucked that as soon as Heather got her fingers on her g-spot and put her tongue on her clit she just exploded.

"We have five minutes," I said as I pulled out of Heather. I then tossed each girl their dress and pulled my slacks on. I didn't bother buttoning my shirt or putting my socks back on. We ran from the guest room up to the TV room just in time to hear the last few seconds of the count down.

"FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE!" The group chanted. We then all cheered and started kissing.

Jenn looked at the three of us and just laughed. "You were this close," She said as she held up her fingers barely touching.

Heather and Kylie looked at each other and laughed. "I think it was more like this much," Heather said holding her hands about 6 or so inches apart. All three girls laughed and then wished each other a happy new year before exchanging hugs and kisses.

"Um, Heather," Summer said as she walked up to the girls, "You have a little, um, you know, running down your leg." She then giggle as Heather got a look of embarrassment. Without waiting more than a second Kylie and Jenn each ran their fingers up Heather's inner thigh.

"Now that's how you start a new year," Jenn said with a laugh.

"You should have seen how we finished the last one," Kylie quipped. Heather was still too embarrassed to speak.

I pulled Summer close to me. "Happy New Year kiddo," I said before giving her a long sensual kiss.

"Where's mine?" Jenn looked at me pouting with one hand on her hip for added effect.

Without a word I kissed her next. Then Kylie. Then I kissed Heather who was finally able to talk.

I made my rounds and everyone expressed their gratitude for ringing in the New Year together.

"How about you and I go start this New Year with a bang," Sarah said before dragging me to Jenn's room.

Unlike with Kylie and Heather I took my time with Sarah. We worked up the foreplay kissing, sucking, and licking each other's bodies. She said she could taste both Heather and Kylie still. I was able to get myself back up to full mast with Sarah's fantastic oral skills and soon we were fucking missionary style on Jenn's bed.

"Oh god that feels good," Sarah said as she lay beneath me.

"What a way to start the year," I said noticing it wasn't even 12:30 yet.

Sarah then wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me close to kiss her. I was already nearing my next orgasm and grunted and increased the length, thrust, and forcefulness of my fucking. In a matter of moments we were both orgasming together.

I then rolled off her and fell onto the bed with a thud. After letting out a huge sigh I told Sarah how glad I was to have her in my life and that I couldn't wait to spend the next year with her in it.

"Here you two are," Summer said as she poked her head the room. "Jenn was looking for you Sarah," she continued, "and Alex is on the prowl for you Steve." Just before she left she turned back to us. "Oh, and Steve, I think Ashley called dibs on you next."

"What am I, a merry-go-round?" I said with a laugh.

"More like a fuck-n-go-round." Sarah said laughing. I looked up and Summer had already disappeared.

I threw my slacks back on and tossed my shirt over my shoulder without putting it on. When I walked out to the main group I said to no one in particular. "I heard Alex was looking for me?"

"Too late bro," Ben said, "She took off with Justin about ten seconds ago."

"What about Ashley?" I asked.

"Downstairs getting a drink," Summer said just as she sat down next to Ben.

I took a quick survey of the room and noticed a fair number of people missing, no doubt taking care of business of their own.

I found Ashley downstairs. We didn't say a word to each other since she was in the middle of a conversation with Jess and Jenn, but we exchanged longing looks back and forth.

I grabbed a bottle of gatorade and walked down the hallway to the guest bedroom making sure Ashley saw where I went. I found the room, thankfully and surprisingly, empty. I knew Jenn's mom kept a bunch of decorative candles in the bottom drawer of the dresser to I began pulling them out and lighting them. I was putting out the tenth one when Ashley walked in. I nodded my head towards the door lock and she took the hint. She also flipped the switch to the lights making the room go dim lit up only by the candles.

She stood in the middle of the room waiting for me. I took my time and put out two more candles then made my way to where she was standing.

"I want to thank you again for everything you have done for me," I said to her. "I would not be the man I am today had it not been for your tutelage." She blushed and I could see a small tear forming in the corner of her eye. I placed the palm of my hand on her cheek and used my thumb to wipe away the tear. She leaned her head into my hand. "You have a special place in my heart," I continued, "and you always will."

"And you mine," she said as another tear escaped her eye. After wiping that one away I pulled her close to me.

"Now, let's make love and start the year with our energies and our bodies connected in a way only the two of us can experience." I then leaned down and gave her a slow, gentle, intimate kiss.

Since I wasn't wearing a shirt I was pretty easy to undress. Ashley wasn't wearing much either and her black mini-dress was quick to peel off. We then slid into bed and began letting our hands roam freely over each other's body. I teased her nipples and her clit from time to time. I also cupped her ass and gave he a firm squeeze. When we finally joined with each other I lost sight, sound, and feeling to everything else in the world except Ashley. We slowly and tenderly made love and when we both climaxed we exchanged a deep passionate kiss. Then, without a word, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

What a great way to set the tone for the New Year.

+++

I apologize for the delays in publishing the rest of story. I actually had to resubmit this chapter multiple times due to a file format error (so far this is attempt #4). Also life has been rather hectic lately. Rest assure you should stay tuned. There's more to come...