High Tech Judy and The Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know the place. I'll be there."

It was 11pm, but I still called Susie right away to tell her, and more importantly, for her to tell me what to wear. We were both excited. "Are you going to play all 20 holes?" she asked.

"God, I hope not. He's not like that. We'll just play 19. I hope I don't embarrass myself!" I said.

"Judy, Judy, Judy. Men with money always want to play the 20th hole. Surely you know that by now. Just be prepared, is all."

"Prepared?" I asked.

"You know, bring condoms? You cannot bring too many, you know," Susie said.

"Susie, your mind runs in the gutter. Samuels is respectful, and nice," I said.

"He's called The Knife, Judy. Get a grip. Maybe I'll see if a banker wants a round of golf tomorrow. The weather forecast is heaven itself. Now get some beauty sleep. Not that you need it. I wish I had your looks, you lucky girl," Susie said.

"You going to play all 20 holes?" I asked. Susie giggled.

"You never know, do you?" she said. I knew. We both knew she was going for all of the 20 holes.

The next day I did indeed embarrass myself on the golf course. I was horrible. I hit the ball into the rough at the 14th hole, too. I remembered Susie's story, so after a perfunctory look for the ball, I took the penalty. By the 18th hole I was staggering. I shot a respectable 135. Samuels shot an 82.

Samuels was gracious about my horrible golf. "You're learning," he said. "For only six weeks, you did great. Anyway, the most important thing is the 19th hole. That's where the deals are made."

I was thinking, of course, about the danger of the 20th hole, lurking one floor above the 19th hole. Anyway, we sat a table and we had a nice country club lunch. That is, the food was okay, nothing special, but the wine was good. I was thirsty after my 18 holes, and while I tried to drink mostly water, I did end up consuming a fair amount of wine.

As we ate and discussed my plans for the company, I saw Susie go upstairs with a few men. Then The Knife asked me, "Do you know where they're going?"

I said, innocently, "Upstairs?"

"Well yes, they are. But it's a special place, called the 20th hole. Want to see it?" he said.

It was decision time. I knew exactly how to get the money. I just felt so cheap. I said, "That was my best friend Susie going upstairs just now. She plays 20 holes of golf here from time to time."

"Do you?" The Knife said, now quite interested.

"Today is the first time I made it to 19 holes, Mr. Samuels."

"Call me Mark, if we're going to be working together. I guess it's time you saw the 20th hole."

"I guess it is," I said as I got up. "I also know where the 20th hole is." I looked down towards my crotch. I gave my crotch a little stroke with my hand, as I giggled nervously. "Susie says it's different than the other holes. The more strokes, the better."

The Knife smiled at me. He took my hand and led me up the stairs. I heard the muffled moans of Susie through a closed door. She had wasted no time.

I found out why Samuels is called The Knife. He began to undress me, but then he pulled out a knife and simply cut my clothes off of me. I became terrified.

Samuels said, "I love the look of fear on the face of a pretty woman." He held the knife near my throat. He was getting all the fear he needed; in spades! "It's the only way I can get hard."

I reached down. I felt him. "It's working," I stammered. I actually stuttered for the first time in my life, when I said, "No need to t-t-try harder, Mr. Samuels."

He traced the knife over my boobs and I could feel the cold steel. I shivered, and then got scared my quivering body would accidentally get cut against the hyper sharp blade. Then he brought the knife down and cut off my panties.

He rubbed the non-sharp side against my pussy. It came up wet. "This turns you on, too?" He seemed genuinely surprised. He was not as surprised as I was, however!

"I g-g-guess so," I said.

"I did not know you stutter," he said.

"F-f-f-first t-t-time," I managed to say, and then without realizing it, I groaned as the back side of the knife again grazed my pussy lips. He brought the sharp side to my throat, and stuck a finger in my pussy.

"Oh my God," I said, as I almost came. He put down the knife and climbed on top of me. He lay on me and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back passionately. I had never in my life been this aroused before.

I thought he would enter me at any minute, but he did not. Instead he moved down my body, kissing my stomach, slowly heading south. When his lips found my pussy, his hand reached out for his knife. "Don't move," he said.

I lay there, frozen in terror, his knife's sharp blade at my stomach, as he ate me out. It was beyond wonderful, and I showed my appreciation by moaning. My abdomen began gently to heave, and I felt the sharp blade of his knife press against my skin as it rose, and the pressure relaxed as my abdomen fell. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I found it to be highly erotic.

I had to warn him. I did not want to be cut. "I'm g-g-going to cum," I managed to groan. Samuels kept right on eating me, and he turned the knife upside down, so that the dull side was on my abdomen. I exploded.

Before I could come down from my serotonin rush, his knife like cock speared my pussy, penetrating it as deeply as it could, right up to his balls. I moaned so loudly, I was sure that Susie heard me from next door, and possibly some people at the 19th hole heard me, too?

Samuels dropped the knife and proceeded to choke me as he fucked me. Once again I was terrified since now I could not breathe. He fucked me so well, I felt another orgasm coming, and I knew it would be heightened by the choking. At precisely the right moment he released my neck and I screamed in ecstasy to the high heavens.

Now Samuels wanted to cum, too. He pumped away, and his cock began to feel like a knife, penetrating me to the core of my soul. My body was heaving, and I was moaning; I was out of control, barely conscious of what was happening. I did not know my body was capable to drowning me in so much serotonin.

I once again felt the cold steel on my tummy as suddenly Samuels' large body reared up, his knife slitting open a wound in my tummy. He roared, and he shot load after load of cum into me, as blood slowly oozed out of the slightly cut skin on my tummy.

He collapsed on top of me, dropping his knife thank God, and he kissed my chest. "I only cut women I love," he said. And in response, I silently thought, my God, venture capitalists are a crazy, misogynist bunch. Then my thoughts segued into the fact that I was bleeding.

That I was bleeding from my tummy was pretty obvious when Samuels finally rolled off of me, revealing that part of his large, muscular body was covered in my blood. He looked lovingly at my bloody stomach, as if he were admiring his handiwork. He picked up his knife, the edge all bloody with my blood.

I was lying there, panting, sweaty, totally terrified but somehow nevertheless in bliss, when the door opened. I was naked, on the bed, full of Mr. Samuels' cum (I had forgotten all about the two dozen condoms I had brought), but Samuels was already dressed.

Samuels left his shirt off, presumably to show off his blood covered abs. That was my blood giving them that darkening red hue.

"This is Steve," Samuels said. "He'll bandage you, and then go over the financial details with you. Please excuse me; I have another meeting next door." Steve was naked, and looked to have already had sex with another woman.

Samuels left, dressed from the waist down, and holding his bloody knife. My blood looks good on him, I thought, just before he turned around to leave.

Steve had a ready made bandage that fit my wound almost perfectly. Clearly the two of them had done this before. It felt good to have the bandage on.

But I was shocked as Steve climbed on top of me and entered me smoothly and easily. I did not protest, because I could not believe this was even happening! As he fucked me, it began to dawn on me that The Knife had said "next door." Wasn't Susie having sex next door? Suddenly I heard Susie scream out with a scream of bliss. I knew right then that she had experienced "The Knife." Nobody else makes a girl scream like that.

It was a scream of terror. It was a scream of pleasure. It combined the two: I heard a reflection of my own scream earlier. The scream of an orgasm from heaven, and one intensified with terror.

I could not dwell on this, because Steve too was a great fuck, and I was distracted. Then it all clicked. Steve had fucked Susie, and the men had swapped. I wondered if Susie knew about any of this?

When I met Susie for coffee the next morning, she confessed. She had set up our twenty holes of golf. She wanted me to get the deal, and she knew what needed to be done. When I confronted her, she simply said, "That's what friends are for."

I now play 20 holes of golf almost as often as Susie does. It's great fun, really. Except for that cursed 14th hole. Eventually, I adopted Susie's solution for the 14th hole, as well. I really enjoy The Knife, and it's fairly obvious he enjoys me. So too does Steve. They both enjoy my friend Susie, too, it seems. Maybe someday soon we will all four double date?

Best of all, my company is doing well, too, in case you care.

12