All Comments on 'High Velocity PSA Pt. 02'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yup, this was even more ridiculous than the first chapter......you're a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not content

With embarrassing yourself once, you came back. Sad little man

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Just awful

This c is worse than chapter one that is saying something. Like a car crash. ..

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 6 years ago
4

Ended well and there was a stripper with a heart of gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting Story

While not very sexy, it did provide one look at someone facing a rift in his marriage and a lethal disease. Keep up the good work.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i would say this is a conflicting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

Difficult subject to deal with, well done. I hope this is not just a “one off” because l would like to read more of your work. Good luck:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
betrayed

good story. betrayal when you need support the most. even when you reunite, the trust & respect is gone. the author must have some knowledge of prostrate cancer

texaschucktexaschuckover 6 years ago

Very hard for me to read this one. Parts kinda hit home hard. Please ignore the critics. At least he had people who cared, me she burned at first mention. Three years.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

It seems the fate of our hero outweighed any comment I might have made about a cheating wife and her asshole lover. Our hero died as he wanted and was loved.

Five Stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Having lost the love of my life to brain cancer

Exactly one year ago today, this story hurts. She was 35 and my best friend since she was 17 and I was 21.

It was very well done and I enjoyed every second of it; but it hurt.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wimp

it's really just a cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity says "schwanze" is Croatian for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not to my liking!

Anonymous are giving bad name to us Anonymous,

but... what most people don't get is that one given by per142

or whatever name one is signed under is Anonymous as well.

I am glad that you are ribnitin in real life.

I am Anonymous because it is waste of time to sign in.

It means NOTHING!

1_because I like happy endings!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a mid 60's male with health issues of his own I loved this story. I cried like a baby at the end. Screw the naysayers it is a fine tail.Thank you!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Neophyte Author Tries Valiantly to Sculpt Out Byzantine Labyrinth Story of Life, Loyalty and Abrupt Bandwidth Blackout

Props to ribnitin for extensive work to make story as credible as it was. The characters were chock-full of exasperating contradictions and had multiple incongrous actions to their names by conclusion . They all pushed the envelope characters -wise in terms of being worthy of reader empathy.

Yet when someone or significant other has fatal prognosis , things are rarely tidy. The dying candle flame of vitality often sputters and flares up before extinguishing. This was neither a cookie cutter infidelity story or romance. The author had some very good ideas , but currently lacks the experience to frame multifarious plot vectors in most comprehensible context.

It was like going to Schubert's immortal Symphony No.8 played by willing but callow high school orchestra. Juxtaposition of first and third person was like jarring pothole with each clunky transition from one POV to other.

Bottom Line : Quality or at least credible rookie outing when scales are finally balanced after a number of miscues and wibbles. Time is a teacher and there is substantial reason to look forward to ribnitin's next submission where lessons learned from this story are applied to next one.

I thank the author for sharing.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
thought that was pretty good

like the Shakespeare. Vacillated between thinking this was biographical and then fiction but what does it really matter, you are still here so obvi fiction. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I had not read it

I am a prostate cancer survivor. This was a very good effort but hit too close to home for me. Now I am going to be in a funk for awhile.

Gents, get your prostate examined annually. My approach going through the experience was humor and humility. If you find out you have prostate cancer, talk about it with someone. I found that any survivor is more than willing to share his experience with you to help you get through it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
You write well

I can't stand this story however.

Barbara was not sympathetic at all, Ethan was far too much a victim with no equity established, Mike was a true asshole no matter how you tried to paint him and I did like Tina a bit until she went for Mike.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Excellent plot and technical details

I am in complete agreement with Betrayed by Love's comment.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Not sure...

.... what the complaint is with this story. It was as perfect a story as it could be. Emotions make people do non-logical things and that creates imperfections is actions if that is the complaint.

This is a very emotional story. Mistakes were made by all but in the end true love won out.

For anyone who wants to criticize Ethan for taking his wife back... what would you really do when you found out you had a year to live? Live it alone or with the person you had spent your life with loving them more than life itself. Farbetter to have that love, even with the betrayal, than live it alone. Even the "lowly" stripper knew that.

Great story and look forward to more from this author. I just hope that aren’t as tough of a read as this one was.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
Touching story

The author put a huge amount of himself into this story. That was very generous! To share things that were life-changing with us, and weave them into a compelling tale, Priceless*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a cast of characters you developed here. A fairly decent story

I really could not like Barbara , for better or worse, those wows didn't ring true for her.Tina the great hearted stripper where did your mind put her into this story. And all you gave her so generious.and mike fucking a married women not a attribute I care for. So the ending is so weird.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Horrible

The change up in thought was ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a decent effort. Just some points and issues to consider:

1. It made no sense for Tina the honorable and intelligent and virtuous to go for Mike, the seducer and enabler. Especially knowing that Mike was physically and emotionally connected to Barbara, and that Barbara would soon be available again as a widow.

2. Why would Barbara become a guest stripper and Guy's fuck toy (don't believe for a second it was just a hand job; she could do that with her clothes on), and then not continue to be a cheating lying whore? The stripper joint owner slob was just too charming and sexy to refuse?

3. Why portray Barbara as being this vulnerable but caring dedicated wife, in the end, but she didn't even go to his medical consult following a critical diagnostic test? And she's a nurse!

It was a decent effort at compassion and forgiveness. I wish you had explored an alternative outcome, where Ethan divorces Barbara and marries Tina, living his last days with a real woman who truly understands and knows how to live love and devotion, leaving Tina a very wealthy widow, and with at least one true love experience in her life.

I think you reached too far for too much, and it ends up being kind of cutesy quaint and teary and blubbering emotional. Thanks for the effort. I think you have a talent.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Talk about a roller coaster ride...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Sure was a wild ride; even had a Stang and a somewhat psychotic first wife. Tina deserved everything good that she got. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for a great story!

Don’t pay attention to the naysayers. Nurses are a rare breed, and nudity and casual sex comes pretty easily for many of them because of the nature of what they do, and the attendant stress of what they see and deal with every day. Not an indictment, just an observation borne of experience. Also, not all strippers are true sluts, many are just survivors of the hand that life dealt them. Some even have hearts of at least tarnished gold, again observed from experience. You put a lot of yourself into this. Hopefully, it doesn’t come from something you’re experiencing, but from a fertile mind, from which I hope to read further stories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD JOB!

Very good for only your second story. Like another mentioned, it seems you may have personal knowledge about your subject, but I also realize you may very well just be good at research. I pray it’s the latter, or if it’s not you are one of the lucky few who’ve heard the words, “You’ve been clear for five years, now.”

I don’t remember reading any author, even the more experienced ones, who’ve done a better job on any story as complex and that touches so many lives in real live.

Re: Anon (Hey guise…) If you’re too stupid to understand the difference between mouthing off as Anonymous and mouthing off with a user name, I’ll try to explain. (Don’t worry, I’ll type real slow.) If you want to call me a stupid fucking idiot, you address the comment to carolinadreamer and everyone knows just who you are talking about; if I feel the need to tell you that you are a stupid ass who doesn’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, I have to do it as in this comment. That’s being unfair to other readers, for they have to go back through the comments to judge if I had you pegged.

S e e t h e d i f f e r e n c e?

Of course I’d never tell you something like that, for your long list of successful stories would prove I didn’t know what I was talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Improvement from Chapter 1

In all, the story was good and interesting.

To me, the first chapter failed in the last paragraph when Barb appeared to initiate an affair with her coworker. All that conversation about love and support went right out the proverbial window.

But ribnitin redeemed himself somewhat in chapter 2.

Like other commentators have noted, I too empathize with our protagonist as I've had several close family member undergo cancer treatment, my father was a prostate survivor for over 15 years. So that aspect of the story struck very close to home and I thought ribnitin handled the cancer part of the story very well.

His seeming reversal of the affair was just a ruse as we later learned Barb not only started an affair, but also had a history of risque behavior. As a result she lost a lot of favor but somewhat redeemed herself at her husbands deathbed.

Overall, it was a decent story, but certainly ribnitin can improve his skills and hone his craft.

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago
A beautiful but sad story

Great story and one that hits very close to home. My brother had his prostate removed recently and has been declared cancer free. Your story and research that I did are spot on and gave me great insight as to the trials and tribulations he will be going through.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Thanks for an excellent second chapter of this story. Some get good results from prostate cancer treatment and some don't, you wove this into the story very well. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poignant

The author must certainly have experience with end-stage prostate cancer. My 67 y.o. brother-in-law is currently in the next room cheyne-stoking his way to the last round-up. His 28 year-old wife is heart broken. Her husband, my good friend, doesn’t have long before prostate CA takes him. His Porsche, sailboat, house, motorcycles...meaningless. What matters is she is still at his side, feeding him when he can swallow and taking a sip of water when he can drink, turning him, cleaning him. She is a good and faithful wife.

Good job, author! A complex story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
!

damn fine end

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this is a good story that hurts

my wife and i fought breast cancer for 9 and a half years before it finally took her, I can see this from his and Tina's POV. The wife had a history as an adulterous slut and wasnt worth keeping no matter what. I had one of those in my first marriage and i finally dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just didn't do a thing for me.

I get it, that after his diagnosis he had no stomach for revenge or even a little anger anymore but at the same time, neither of the two cheating pieces of shit showed any sign of remorse or even any fucking guilt for what they did to a dying man! They get away scott free, fuck it, guilt free! And the whore with a heart of gold then turns around and promptly says don't worry, just fuck your cheating slut wife and all is better? Then if that wasn't enough she decides after a few seconds that the other cheating PoS is obviously great marriage potential.

I call bullshit!

What about the friends with benefits he had going with half a dozen other nurses? What about the so called reluctance he showed at cuckolding a married man and wrecking a marriage. That held up didn't it! Yeah, nice bloke. He'd make a really loyal husband I'm sure. And he hands him his fucking car?

WTF?

I appreciate the story's sensitive description of a cancer sufferer's PoV. You pulled that off well but that doesn't excuse the failings of its internal logic. What would their kids think of her slutting around on him, or her co-workers? It's a shame that you forced a practically deathbed RAAC ending. He should have gone for another drive instead.

Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Too morbid at the end. Where are the happy endings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Simply brilliant.

Frank Redmont

shaman43shaman43over 6 years ago
Well constructed story

Prose well put together. As per usual with a story of some merit and one set in reality with an attempt to make the characters real people there were stereotypical responses. The anonymous comments about cucks and wimps came out. Working with oncology patients and hospice in situations like in the story I can tell you there are as many ways to live the end of life as there are people. In cases of infidelity there are many ways also. And I have seen those who espoused views like in the anonymous comments behave in quite different ways. Even more personally I had a find who was a teammate on our high school football game. One day several years after graduation I saw him as I warmed up for a game between the all star I was on and the team from the state prison. (which by the way included Ron Laflore who went on to play MLB). I asked him what he was doing there. What an ridiculous question that was. He said he lived here. His succinct statement was I was in a love triangle and blow them both away. Meaning his wife and lover. Never would have thought that he would do that. Many years later I read he shot a state trooper, took his car and ran from the prison farm. Was caught hours later and do not know what happened then. We talked at the game and his regret was obvious. His take on the triangle different but his life was shit and so was the life of his kids. In fantasy revenge seems wonderful but frequently it lasts so short a time.

I am greatful for the story. One that shows how life frequently plays out and the difficulties in it. Rarely does it follow simplistic guidelines. Life is messy with many choices. Only a simple mind goes to the same solution for all situations and feeling states. A 5 for the explorations of real characters in a real life situation.

shaman43shaman43over 6 years ago
Happiness???

There was happiness at the end if a reader could take the story as a whole. Some of the characters had outcomes of joy and even the protagonist ended well if one has a different view of the end of life which must come to all of us. The only result of a love relationship is that it ends. One must accept that with bravery so love can be felt. It ends with a choice of separation or it ends with death. Period. Only those with courage can actually love well and Christ like.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 6 years ago
Very good story

I'm getting sick and tired of spineless anonymous losers giving a story 1* because it didn't have the ending they wanted. Grow the fuck up. This story was well written and had a nice flow, and deserves better from reviewers (for both parts 1 and 2). If you don't like the way it ended, write your own damned story you pathetic weasels! You don't even have the guts to provide your lit user names... what cowards. I, for one, liked this story as it had nice sense of realism. Keep writing ribnitin, don't listen to the brain dead morons who anonymously troll the loving wives section on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not what i expected

Havealot of friends who have delt with prostrate issues. your story was a lot more serious than what ive read on this site good job keep writing

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Good over all

Didn't really love the ending. . He loved her without condition and refused to cheat on her. She was still a cheating slut and the time with Guy was never really explained. Mark didn't suffer from his participation in the cheating either, and in fact, ended up with the stripper with a heart of gold. Well intentioned, but over all not very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The wife was cheating before he said what he said in anger and she his wife of so many years should be able to deal without dick for a while. She was emotionally cheating and taking naked pics and lying to hubby. She took hubbys words for how she wanted them and mike seemed ok but fucked her anyway. Plus she fucked the other guy years ago. Me personally would of divorced her and let her live with me dying alone because she is a cheating cunt. The money to the kids and running mortgage up is great move. It’s not about money because she has a good job but the action of not leaving her any because she’s a cheat cunt and her actions forced hubby to suffer alone and go to his grave hating her because she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid crap

A cuck mumbo jumbo. Jumping around ans hard to folow. Its the most idiotic story i ever read. No reason for raac. Quit writing.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
A Moving First Story!

Since I lost my dad to prostate cancer at a VERY young age, it's clear to me that the author has some first-hand knowledge of the shock and anguish that the prostate cancer diagnosis and surgery bring home. By the time my dad was diagnosed, the cancer was everywhere and he was gone within six months....

Now as to the cheating wife, well that's another story.... ;-)

Thanks for this one, gonna check out the prequel now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Petal to the metal

Talking about flower power, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfortunate

RAAC. But the real problem is the character development of the wife used to start the story. Not believable and, I must say, insulting to women, Then, of course, Ethan gets turned into the usual LW husband. Technically well written, though

unh0unh0almost 5 years ago
It's unfotunate...

....that, after reading Ch. 03 and seeing what a lying tramp she actually was to Ethan (stripping, performing sex shows for strangers, being groped and fingered by and sucking off and swallowing strangers for money, and actually fucking men other than Mike while adamantly denying doing it), it's unfortunate she got off almost Scott Free while faithful Ethan died early and badly. Gee thanks for your lousy sense of justice, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure why,...

... The first chapter got re-released. Maybe it was in the random stories section. Definitely worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now I'm

totally confused. If there's a rhyme or reason, it had better show itself soon. If none, how can there be any redemption for the story? Deliver!.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Well done, and sad. Still, thank you for sharing this!

I don't like the way things turned out. Barbie cheated many years ago and lied, she was lying again to Ethan to spend time with Mike to have sex. She lied to Ethan so that she could have sex with Mike - avoiding opportunities to spend time with Ethan. So why stay with her??? Loneliness would surely be a better option. Yes? Hey, I HAVE prostate cancer - it's why I started reading this story in the first place - just not the aggressive type that Ethan has. But I'm facing surgery in the near future, maybe losing the prostate. Doesn't matter - there is no f-ing way I would accept Barbie's behavior from my wife.

The story was awesome, I just didn't like how it turned out. You get 5 *s for an awesome tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak pathetic cuckold falls on his knees and begs worthless cheating slut to stay with him. This whole ignorant trope is way overdone. There are quite a few men out there with no self respect it would seem.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Why does this asshat Mike get to have both the women in this story with no retributions for his doucheness. He gets to ride off into the sunset with his caring, Shakespeare quoting, PhD stripper wife in Ethan's own mustang? Meanwhile Mike gets to wither and die a painful death with a lying, cheating, faithless wife? This story is villain porn...all the bad guys win, the bribed bureaucrat wins, the sleazy club owner won, his shitty greedy boss wins, Mike the implement of his marriages destruction won, like damn man, you gonna write Darth Vader porn next?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hard work writing any story. This one kept my attention. Looking forward to the next one.

Any halfwit can find fault and send a snotty comment. Nothing nice to say?.... say nothing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Impressive... you had me crying for Ethan and Very Angry at his wife. Angry enough to uther audibly " Fuckin' Cunt." Stunned by Mike and Tina.

Well done, I'm not often drawn in like this.

His wife reminded me of a miserable 1st marriage and currently unpleasant 2nd.

Both, a life time of treachery. I think Ethan had the right idea. ACCEPT, At 65 no women my age will be interested in sex and the young one's will only lay down for the money. She'll be penniless, leave it all to my children and mount my Honda RC51 for the last adrenaline filled ride

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ALL WOMEN CHEAT... yes all. Emotionally,

Physically, financially and in cyberspace...

THEY ALL CHEAT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous