All Comments on 'High Velocity PSA'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
john1946john1946over 6 years ago
Wrong

You take a guy with Cancer and make a cuck? You best learn about sex after prostrate surgery before you write about it. Not any score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What absolute fucking nonsense and to do that to a guy with cancer or had cancer, what a piece of shit author

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 6 years ago
ugh

....really, really....bad. Just so....bad.

Ugh. Can't even be snide. So painful. Must stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Upfront warning next time please!!!!

Bad! Really bad!!!!! A 20 minute read on-line about prostate cancer could have prevented monstrosity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the facts of life

It isn't very often that a story is posted here describing the underlying problems of older men. On the contrary, in the stories they often seem to be as virile at 70 or older as in their 50's. Some may be but I wouldn't put a % on that. So for your courage you deserve more than the 3* I gave. I feel the story could have been a bit more "fleshed out" to earn 4 or 5*, especially t the end.. Keep on writing though.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

THIS BITCH NEEDS A DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOW DO YOU SPOT A CLOSET CUCK COMMENT?

ALL CAPS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lowest form of life

The writer is talented to have been able to type while pulling himself with both hands (one finger each). One can imagine his tongue sticking out in the rabid concentration to not let his fingers slip off the 2 inches that represent his ultra stiff little weiner. What a cuck - such a sick individual would never get to experience a grownup relationship - the kind of which would be sadly impacted by prostate cancer. Minus 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She's a female Newt Gingrich... fuck Newt with a rusty chainsaw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, awful.

Once upon a time I read LW cheating/affair stories that made me feel for the wayward woman, even though I still thought she was in the wrong and being immature and selfish. Now it's like story after story that makes me wish for the wife to get hit by a fucking bus, and sometimes the hubby too. Same thing with the open marriage / wife sharing stories. Fuck I was in that scene for a few years (occasionally a female or male friend joining in), and it was nothing like the wimp cuck humiliation bullshit I read nowadays here, it was just some infrequent kinky partying. now everything is always so one-sided about the wife's needs above everything else and everything boils down to "women lust for giant / young dicks and hubby must deal with it". It's bullshit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
What was this?

What was this? A story with no meaning, no finality, isn't a story...It seems someone compelled the author to write a story and he did it upset, putting no emotion in the writing, no emotion in the characters, just letting the words flow until tired and bored he decided to end it thinking: "any point is good to end this rubbish and 3 pages is more than enough!"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bull

Site, just another cheating unloving cut. Easy to play with hubby at home with toys but nope wife chooses to humiliate and disrespect a life paether. Pffffft

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow sure messed this one up

A couple's struggle.. As is not a complete story.. Sure would liked to see this one have an ending. There are Forty Seven different endings possible for this one. Please consider a rewrite or something 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Think

If hubby beat his wife to death 100 readers would ejaculate with glee here.

Its not a B.T.B story. sorry.

Rhadman66Rhadman66over 6 years ago
Cheating Bitch

For better or worse in sickness and in health forsaking all others till death do you part

ephesiosephesiosover 6 years ago
well that was depressing

It started as a good story. I story about a wife who was losing her way and a husband who was looking for a lifeline. I story about a wife who realized her mistake and threw out the lifeline to her husband. And then a story about a wife who decided "....nah screw it" and threw it all away. Why add that last entry? Why throw away everything you built up? So strange and sad.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Tough one to score.

The technical aspects of writing are good and I was engaged by the story and characters. I definitely wouldn't give this one five stars, but it would probably warrant a three from me if it had been finished. In it's unfinished state I will probably give it a one unless a second part follows that finishes the tale. I HATE unfinished stories.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Disappointing ending

Thought she was going to be faithful but she turned into a cheater. He won't be losing anything when he dumps her. She will lose when Mike gets bored with her and she no longer has her lifelong partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The beginning of the end.

She's not going to be fucking Mike for the sex, she'll be fucking him for the emotional solace, to compensate for the failing relationship with her husband. Its the beginning of the end of their marriage, and they both know it. If her husband's cock ever revives it won't matter, Barbara will belong to Mike by then. She already does.

Apparently sex was the only thing that kept their marriage together, and it wasn't that good when he could get hard. Just another tepid shallow marriage down the toilet when the work becomes more difficult than the benefit.

Very well written. Very poorly conceived. Not erotic, not dramatic, not suspenseful. Just tragic. Why not just write a story about a child dying of cancer or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK - let me ask

Many women, no not all, but many lose any and all drive for sex after menopause. They will not have sex, period. Would it be acceptable for the husbands to fuck around on them? Would it be ok for them to blatantly put it in her face. Because this is only minor compared to what the husband is facing, wanting it but unable to have it. So this exacerbates his frustrations and leads to lower self esteem.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Well this is rather sad

The space between " assembling the parts." and " Hey google" are about as wide as the Grand Canyon.... Barbara wins and Ethan looses,

A thought! Without the robotic surgery would Barbara be so happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next time...

You should think about expanding the ending a bit more instead of a sudden one. It made a decent story end worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story hurts

22 years ago, at the ripe old age of 43, I had surgery for prostate cancer. Damn thing has not worked since then. I hope the bitch rots in hell after dieing from Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Conflicted

Really well written story - great dialogue, building tension, grammatically correct (unlike many stories on this site) - up until the September 15 entry, when the wife's character and integrity does a 180 and gets trashed. It's too much of a shift without the events of the prior day explained better. Needs a follow-up.

dwbdazdwbdazover 6 years ago
Definitely needs part 2

What a whore. The whole photo thing is cheating in and of itself. Her bullshit of calling him the next day is a crock. So much for better or worse or in sickness and in health,

Enjoyed the story up to the very end. I sense giving up on Ethan’s part but he needs to come back.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
No one died from lack of sex

That being said, not being able to have sex with the person you loves hurts both parties.

For some, the answer lies in enforced abstinence, for others, they allow extra-marital sex. In the end, who are we to judge what someone considers acceptable?

If I was unable to have an erection I would want my wife to still have sex, even if that meant someone else had to do the job. So long as she wasn't trying to humiliate me then why would I deny her pleasure just because I can't perform. That might not work for others and that's ok.

ribnitinribnitinover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous "This Story Hurts" commentator:

That's terrible. I got it in my 60's. Prostate Cancer is largely unknown to those not touched by it. It's usually curable if caught quickly, but can wreak havoc with your life. The side effect of the treatment can have cascading effects.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Why?

Why is it that any time there's a problem, the first inclination of the writer is to have the characters go out looking for sex with someone other than their partner? Because the guy has an non-working dong, he can't have make love? What's wrong with his mouth? His fingers don't work? He can't find a toy shop? Doesn't have the internet? Lots of men with ED give their ladies a full and satisfying love life. This is just an excuse for slutting around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This may be one of the dumbest fucking stories I've ever read on here, are you mentally challenged?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another whore and cuckold story

Not worth the effort of typing a comment

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
A Sex Story About Prostate CA and its aftermath!

Kudos to the author for tackling such a volatile subject (notice how it brought out the foamers!). Prostate CA is a major killer and disabler of men and it gets zero respect compared to breast CA and HIV infection. Women and gay men are better lobbyists, it seems. But one is six men are diagnosed with it, and the numbers jump to one in three if the patient has a first degree male relative (father, brother, or son) who has had prostate CA. One in three! Compare that to a lifetime risk for breast CA of one in eight for women. Dare I write it? HIV rates are almost entirely behaviorally related, ie: a change in behavior can reduce the risk of HIV infection to nearly zero. But where has all the research money gone? Yeah, breast CA and HIV.

Prostate CA basic biology is still poorly understood and there isn't much good data to help guide treatment choices, either. The PSA test is unreliable and not very specific, but it's about the only lab test available. I don't think the PSA velocity has been too helpful, either. Guys, you really need a yearly prostate exam, ie: finger up the keister. The finger should belong to someone who does lots of exams because the physical changes can be subtle. It's a slow growing cancer (sometimes not!) and you might die of other causes before the CA gets you, but maybe not. Just in the last year two high school classmates died of it, both men in their 60's. A former colleague died of it (diagnosed age 53, died at 66) and my wife's friend's husband had a radical prostatectomy in his early 40's. He was left impotent and incontinent. Just off hand I can think of four other men I knew who died of it; there's probably more. So it's no joke, guys, get that finger up there every year. Oh, and a quarter of all colon CA can be felt with a finger, too. Get 'er done!

If you opt for a radical prostatectomy, find a busy private practice urologist. Stay away from the university teaching hospitals. You may think Prof. Big Name is doing your surgery but he's really teaching a resident how to do it. Sure, he's gotta learn...but just not on me. Also, last I heard, the outcomes for robot vs. manual surgery are about the same, and by some measures I think manual still beats robot. Take home? Robot surgery is no panacea.

Prostate CA is a fact of life for men as they age. Many men reading this are older, I suspect, so the author is spot on to write a story about it. Granted, the ending was rushed but good first effort. Gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Empathy?

A sad tail indeed. Regardless of the morals involved, I believe a situation similar to this can easily happen. for me, the real question is what are you trying to convey with your story? if your looking for empathy in the husband situation, then you need to change the ending…as it is ..your just flogging a dead horse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic.

Prostate cancer is a very real threat. While the PSA test issn't infallible, it is an indicator that something is amiss if it is high or has taken a jump in a year. I had it (prostate cancer)and had surgery not long ago. The incontinence only lasted 5 weeks (the surgeon was pleasantly surprised with that). The ED is still there. You can use a pump for an erection. Sex is a little more complicated but you can still have intercourse and an orgasm. I am fortunate to have a truly loving wife who has been fantastic in supporting me throughout this ordeal. If you are 45 or over get checked yearly. It can save your life.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Truly pathetic

As a nurse, and survivor of prostrate cancer also, I find this wrong on so many levels.this wife and the asshole Mike should both die horrible, painful deaths. I detest cheaters and cheating in this context would be even lower. Worst story ever on this site.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
rib, you were cruising along towards at least a good solid 3 star debut. Decent dialogue,...

Some reasoned and empathy-provoking thoughts by the husband. Taking on a high risk subject.

But you sort of crashed it dawg: The fact that such and obvious schemer gets to succeed in driving a wedge through their marriage,. Her total moral collapse and display of a scathing indifference to her supposedly beloved husband's mental and emotional health, and the final capitulation of the husband's role in a rushed/unfleshed/unexplained/distasteful ending.

The shortcomings I mentioned ruined your earned approach toward the Rehnquist side of town, and left you stranded on the side of town populated with stroke story droolers and humiliation addicts.

Despite AHo comments from harsh old jerks like me, please don't stop writing. You got game dawg! You just need a story arc and outline that that will pull you up to where you could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more like this story

To burn the aholes that think that wanking off to the cuckolding fantasies is in fetish category. Take that story of 3pages btb readers and wasted time to finally get it that it's a cuckold story.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
I rarely rate on content

but on how well I think you achieved your purpose. Gotta make an exception here.

You took a 5* inaugural offering and threw it in the dumpster. A faithful, loving, supportive, loved, professional with an envied, stable home life doesn't cheat on her husband with a homewrecking slimeball because she had a 30-second confrontational discussion in which he angrily threw her a generic permission slip that SHE TURNED DOWN.

Borderline bad taste to show us the effectiveness of Mike's tease. Outright poor form to leave Ethan without a love partner just because of ED.

Props to Kimi. She nailed it. Humans have lots of sex organs, and more tools today than ever before. So his one broken dick does not excuse her sleeping around.

Otherwise, I loved it. The tone, pacing, characterization, insights, dialogue, all very good. Looking forward to more. I'm sorry I can't grade on those alone this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What all cheaters forget is the words In Sickness and in Health, In Good Times and in Bad. He never gave her permission she just took his words that way. Her cheating started with the lying and the naked pics is unacceptable. If I found out my wife was doing that even in a group my marriage would most likely be over. In this case he has fingers, tongue, toys , the pump, pills and even a pump they can put in his body. She stayed out instead of coming home to try the pump but didn’t see he was pissed the next day? Also telling that guy about the hubbys problem is totally unacceptable. There really is no reason for them to stay married. They’re never together because of there jobs and she likes to go with her friends more than come home to be with him and now she wants to fuck other guys. She’s better off shooting him in the head , at least he won’t have to live like that. Loyalty is something people don’t have much of anymore and that really sucks.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very well done story

Try a romance that is successful. Personally I feel you should keep working at it but the content here horrified me.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
A further note re. ED

When your Ethan character 'recovers' from ED, I hope--against all logic--that both of them are committed to their marriage in order to force it to recover, too.

How tragic that broken dick leads to broken trust, dishonesty and unfulfilling marriage.

Do you know that broken dicks sometimes only partially recover? What then? What happens when she is addicted to the young dick she can somehow make time for, but her husband starts making demands of her time and body? Her mind, that incredible sex organ, will not be satisfied with the meager efforts he makes to please her.

VixxTheLover recently posted a story where the initial conflict began with the husband's ED. Now two thirds of the story is deplorable; but the discussion re. how ED affected the marriage, the husband's tolerance in granting license to his wife during his impotence, and how difficult the wife found it to return to monogamy with a sexual semi-invalid were insightful, I thought. (Okay, so I found a jewel in a dumpster. Shoot me.)

The point is that Ethan and Barbara's marriage, on Sept 14, was at the highest point of physical and emotional satisfaction it will ever be at unless they both invest in improving it. Even in his weakest moment, he never told her that he is okay with her giving her free time to everyone except him. If she needs to derive her fulfillment from others, then she was never really faithful. All she was was hard to get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeh, right

What a bitch

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
Thanks for the Story

I enjoyed your writing, especially about an unusual but relevant subject. Well done!

I am constantly amazed by the commenters that want an erotic story/porn site to reflect their personal narrow morality, and are completely intolerant of anything that deviates from their own deviance. I believe this weird mindset springs from their inability to deal with or control their lives. So they rage and complain about a story on the Internet, instead of dealing with their own trauma.

Another factor to consider is that you've got the phenomenon of the closet cuckold, who gets off on these stories until he reaches his own release, and is then ashamed of the source of his arousal. He then attacks the author of the story that got him off, thereby diverting his self-directed rage and humiliation to an external target. Poor guy can't face that he is a cuck, and makes the rest of us deal with his inadequacies.

What a world!

Thanks again for the story. Keep writing.

Rutty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Something is wrong with your story.

This isn't about morality. It's about you taking the easy way out to get to the end of your story. She gave no indication during the entire buildup that she wanted to have sex with anyone but her husband. She is a medical professional and certainly would be aware that losing potency would affect him deeply. The logical next step was counseling. She would have suggested that to someone she loved, even after his childish outburst.

But you got tired of thinking and went for the easy ending. Good writers don't do that. Average writers do. That's why I gave you an average rating.

If you wanted her to end up with a strange dick inside her, there were ways to steer the story so that it made sense to the plot.

One other complaint. It dragged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
depressing garbage

How can a woman say, "no don't fuck me I'm married", but get naked and touchy with a stranger? What part of the loss of morality in society relieves the author or the wife of the responsibility of modesty?

I guess the losers who like dreaming of the sexless life and newage matrimony - it's all BULLSHIT

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished POS

Try again.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Incomplete full of holes.

Agree with others here. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn't make sense

OK 15 days man has surgery, lost erecting, wife find lover and play around happy like pig in mud.

Unfinished, logically make no sense.

Need to finish story, make closure, explain that wife was already out looking for other, have guy find his own way with erectile recovery or not, changing orientation or sex, or just moving on finishing this toxic relationship...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

She didn't cheat yet. We'll see in ch. 2.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
typical

wimp story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

A well written, sensitive and thought provoking story which addresses in a realistic manner the issues that a husband and wife need to address following prostate cancer. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the continuation/conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

Asshat Mike needs someone to remind him why he shouldn’t mess with someone else’s marriage. That is a character that will likely keep me from finishing this story. Also I sincerely wish Barbara would take just a moment and try to look at it from Ethan’s standpoint. She is too selfish to make her a sympathetic character. I am re-reading because it takes too long to see new chapters and some weren’t titled to show help keep the story moving along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad Ending to Their Marriage

Ethan might not be able to get it up but if the only thing keeping Barbara with him is emotion than her lust is going to replace the love they once had. It will be interesting to she how you develope this story during the next five parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good,...

Perhaps too close for comfort, but I have to stay until it is done.

sdoc9612sdoc9612over 3 years ago

Boy you have sure hit the nail on the head. Don’t know where you got your information but your spot on. I have the exact problem as I had prostrate cancer 4 yrs ago. Did the surgery and it wasn’t good right off. Tried the pump and it hurt. That dam constriction ring is a bitch. Pills are working 50% of the time. So thanks for this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. but not the end about Barbara.

What I am about to write is the truth about myself. Firstly I have had my stomach removed due to CANCER. Page one was very interesting to me. Because I have a similar problem in real life. I have not had sex with my wife now for eight long fucking months. I know the feeling only too well. I dont last long with my own erection months ago and it troubles so much. As a man sex to me is inportant but I hope after my OP I pray it all comes back. I am paying for a private OP I hope to god it works. My OP is next week. Wish me luck. I cannot say I am not worried. BUT I AM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous