High Velocity PSA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not going to happen."

Mike adjusted her body as before, holding her close as he did so. Each time he moved her he looked at the screen, and then adjusted her again, touching her feet, her thighs, buttocks, breasts, face.

"I think you're more interested in sticking this thing in me than in taking a picture." She touched the end of his penis.

"Oh, would I ever love to stick it inside you, but you told me it's not going to happen. I know your pussy is reserved for your husband's hard-ons, so I'll settle for a better photograph."

"My husband doesn't get hard-ons." She wiped her fingers across her eyes, then stared into his. "Forget I said that."

"I don't think I can." Mike sat down on the couch. Barbara stood facing him, legs slightly apart. He reached up and put his hands on her hips. "I know how we can fix the picture. May I?" He pinched the top of her panties. When she didn't reply he leaned in closer, and slowly pulled them down.

"Position me," she said.

"I have a really hard time when you say that." He angled her foot, adjusted her thigh, twisted her hip, and tilted her head. His fingers, his erection touched and prodded almost every part of her. Finally satisfied, he took the picture and put it on the screen. It was gorgeous, and they both knew it.

Barbara squealed in delight. "I didn't know I could still look so good. I never expected to get naked with a hot young man."

Mike invited her to join him on the couch,. They were both still naked. He put one arm around her shoulder, his fingertips caressing the top of her breast. The other hand rested on her thigh. "What was that about your husband's hard-ons?"

Barbara snuggled closer to Mike, gently taking his penis in her hand. "I was off work a few months ago. Do you remember? Ethan had prostate cancer. It was cured with robotic surgery, and now he's cancer-free."

Mike massaged her thigh. "That's great."

She squeezed his penis. "But he lost this. It's one of the side effects of the operation. It could be months till he gets a hard-on again. It could be never. Viagra doesn't help." Tears were running down her cheeks. "He's depressed, he's morose, I'm depressed. I miss being fucked, but I am not going to cheat on him. I want to tell you how much I need your prick in me, but I can't. Letting you grope and photograph me has only made it worse."

"Did he lose his sex drive?"

"The opposite. He's always horny, but because he can't get it up he doesn't get any relief. He can't even jerk off." Barbara stroked Mike's organ as she spoke. "All he can do is eat me. He says I have to cum for both of us. Mike, what should I do?"

He removed his hands from Barbara's body, and gently pulled her hand off his. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum. I'd love for us to make love. I'd love to cum inside you. What about talking it over with Ethan, explaining it to him? If he agrees, then it's not cheating."

"Wouldn't that be the final humiliation? "Oh honey, you're not man enough for me. Mind if I fuck someone else?""

"We're going to have to play this by ear, Barbara. I really want to fuck you, but I'm not going to push you any further; you're married. You're going to have to deal with him."

She put her hand back on Mike's erection. "Can I keep this as a souvenir?"

He stood up, took her knees, and slid her forward a little on the couch. He then folded her legs, bringing her heels almost to her thighs.

"What are you doing to me?"

Mike then pulled her knees apart, so that she was completely exposed. He picked up his camera. "Use your thumbs to spread your labia."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Your souvenir." He moved in close, and pressed the shutter. He clicked a few buttons, and the image of her vagina filled a sixty-five inch screen. "Keep your pussy open," he said, and stepped back to take another picture. Her exposed body, face to vagina to toes was presented in high resolution.

"How is this my souvenir?"

"Souvenir means remembrance. You will never forget that you have opened yourself entirely to me, trusted me completely, with your heart and your body. They are safe with me. You have to decide what you want to do. I will be happy to give you my dick in your pussy, mouth or ass. But you have to make peace with it first, and make peace with your husband's condition."

"I don't know what you did to me, Mike. You got me so exposed, so worked up."

"You should leave now. It's almost ten-thirty, and if you stay any longer I'm not going to be able to control myself. Go home, and get your husband to take care of your needs. It wouldn't be right if I did."

***

September 13

She came home around ten-thirty that evening. I was already in bed in my office, lights out, door shut, wide awake. I had finished the report and sent it off, along with my invoice, which I had arbitrarily raised to forty-seven hundred dollars. Smithson better not give me an argument, considering how much money I made him.

A simple Google search told me that Francesco's restaurant opens at eleven-thirty every morning, closing at midnight. All the customers are out and the doors locked by twelve-thirty. What else did Barbara lie about? Why she went? Where? Who she was with? And what about all those other times she's been out? Were those also lies?

Our sex life before my operation wasn't too exciting. Maybe every few weeks I'd eat her then we'd go missionary. One orgasm per session was usually all she wanted. Or was that a lie also, and she was getting it elsewhere? Now that I can't perform, she feels free to step up her side activities. What am I going to do?

***

September 14

I left the house at eight in the morning, taking the bus downtown. I went from one coffee shop to another, occasionally taking a break to sit in a park. Barbara started calling at eleven. I told her I went to Francesco's for an early breakfast, and that I was rushing to a meeting. When she called again, I told her I was in a meeting. When she said she wanted me home to take care of her needs, I responded "can't do that," and hung up.

Barbara always leaves for work at two o'clock, so after a leisurely lunch at a restaurant known for good food and slow service, I headed home. I was planning my night-time strategic retreat for eleven, but she surprised me at ten, finding me in the shower. She surprised me even more by getting undressed and joining me. She pressed her wet naked flesh against me, stroking my flaccid dick as I kissed her breasts and fondled her ass.

When we finished I was surprised once more, this time to see the penis pump sitting on my night table. "Show me how it works," she said, picking it up.

"What are you doing here? Why are you home early?" I snatched the pump and put it back on the table.

"I have needs."

My pillow had been on the office bed. Now it was in our bedroom. I picked it up and glared at her. "So go take care of them. I can't."

"You're my need."

I faked a laugh. "Yeah, that's why we spend so much time together."

"Oh, stop feeling so sorry for yourself. You're home by yourself most of the time. I'm out five days a week, among people. Some pleasant, some horrible. At work I change wound dressings, diapers, IV bags. I clean up shit, vomit, and doctors' mistakes. I comfort families, I fill out paperwork. It gets to me, you know. Sometimes a few of us get together to relax, ease the tension. There are some good people working there, people who I trust implicitly, with everything."

"Am I supposed to trust you implicitly, Barbara?" I went to my closet, took a pair of briefs and a pad, then retreated to the bathroom.

She stuck her head in the door. "When we went to the urologist and he confirmed you had prostate cancer, I was terrified I was going to lose you. I am thrilled that I still have you, except for one small part. Well, not so small... But that's just one piece missing from our life. I won't lose the rest of you because of it."

"There was nothing I liked better than being near you, Barbara. I used to think you felt the same way. I used to trust you."

She took a deep breath and came all the way into the bathroom. "I lied to you about Claire's retirement party. We didn't go to Francesco's."

I went back into the bedroom. "I'm not stupid."

"Lisa lives in a condo across from the hospital. Rather than sitting in a restaurant and then be forced out when it closed, we went to a condo, and had Francesco's deliver."

I picked up my pillow again, and walked to my office. Barbara grabbed the pump, following too close for me to keep her out. I turned on her.

"You're a big girl," I shouted. "You are free to go wherever you want, with whomever you want. You don't have to explain yourself to me. If you choose to be fucked by someone else, it's not like you're taking anything away from me. If you prefer "relaxing" with your co-workers, there's no reason I should push you to "relax" with me. You're free to choose, Barbara, you're free." I emphasised the word "relax," wondering if she picked up the innuendo, the sarcasm.

"With whomever I want?"

I nodded.

She held the pump in front of my face. "I choose you. Let's try this thing out."

Now it was my turn to choose. I could confront her, demand answers, insist she come clean, tell me what she's been up to. She might tell the truth, perhaps a half-truth. Maybe she wasn't saying what was going on because she didn't want to humiliate me further. Did I want her to ask 'honey, do you mind if I fuck around, because your penis is too soft?' Or maybe there was nothing for her to come clean about.

My other option was to pump up my prick, put on one of those painful-looking constriction elastics, and make love to my wife. My high velocity PSA had stripped some important things from my life. It would be foolish for me to strip away more. I took the pump from Barbara, and started assembling the parts.

***

September 15

"Hey Google; call Mike Riley."

"Calling."

"Hey Mike, it's Barbara. I'm on my way to work now."

"Yes, I know I'm an hour early. I told Ethan I have a short training session. I didn't tell him who is doing the training."

"I didn't lie. I expect you to train me on the use of my souvenir. I want it up on your TV when I get there, and we'll compare it to the real thing."

"I talked with Ethan. He said I can have sex with whoever I want till his penis recovers. I have to warn you though: it might be never."