All Comments on 'Higher or Lower'

by kkma2024

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
perfect

do more like this only put full back panties on your sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Organism?

Twice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago

Arse whole?

ps. Check your use of affect/effect.

skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
Loved it.

And I'd love to meet your sister, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nice concept

A nice concept. Just submitting my own sister-brother incest story, I scanned and found this well conceived story. Its a gambling indeed to get the cock/cunt of ones own brother/sister. I admire it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

This story never fails to get me off. I just keep coming back to it again and again. A few little typos but once you look past them a very well written and well constructed story.

klaxxklaxxalmost 16 years ago
Nice comedy

"The after shocks of her <b><u>organism</u></b> lasted 10 minutes." "That's the best <b><u>organism</u></b> I've ever had." Priceless. It just wasn't hot after roflmao, though.<br><br>Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story actually had a very interesting feel, it felt that you was the "fly on the wall|" pov. Please condsider a 2nd story maybe with the parents or to include a little bondage play between bro and sis, maybe included or seperate the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
un-belivable

come on an orgasm lasting ten minutes, (I carried on the same way for 45 minutes, only pausing twice for my slutty little sister to have two more orgasms with my cock deep in side her arse) (I launched into hard fuck mode and began pounding her arse hole at a rate of knots. I lasted 15 minutes of pure porn star arse fucking)

One hour without cumin no way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good grief

Ok, this is an old story but it doesn't change - 'of' is pronounced 'ov', and 'off' is pronounced 'ofv'. What are people doing with the time they save by leaving off that second 'f'?

The concept of the story was great - something I'd not seen before - but the little spelling mistakes and other errors were distracting and let down the overall effort..

oreofanoreofanalmost 5 years ago
brilliant!

this is original and arousing!! thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous