Highever Series Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellan left her mouth again to capture her erect taut. Geneve's soft walls tightened on his invading digit as it plunged in and out of her hole as he lapped on her nipple.

"Your hiiiiighness---Kellan--ughhh" no longer whimpers of protest from Geneve as his thumb now brushed aggressively on her nub.

Kellan's face was warm with desire. He knew quite well that he could take her right now, from underneath him as he continued to suck on her nipple obsessively.

But his good sense of self still had a stronger hold of his beast at this moment. He knew for a fact that he did not want her just this once. He wanted her forever, and if he wanted her forever, he knew he had to do it right now, even if it was going to be hard to do.

Just before Geneve felt that her pleasure was about to erupt, The pleasuring fingers and hand that captured her withdrew. She opened her eyes to find Kellan staring at her, his pupils narrow in painfully controlled desire.

"Your majesty?" she asked as he slowly placed the dress sleeve back on her shoulder to conceal her devious breast.

His fingers, moist with her juices, gently brushed down on her leg, leaving a silky trail as he withdrew it.

"I am not taking you like this." he muttered as he inched away from her.

Confused she slowly got up and looked away from him, not being able to think as her tenderness still pulsed undone between her legs.

She felt his hands circle her waist from behind her.

"I best take us back to the castle before I completely lose my senses."

Geneve unconsciously lowered her fingers down to meet his. His rapid breaths indicated an inner struggle to maintain composure. She did not understand why she allowed such an unexpected carnal act. Her face was still warm, her mind didn't allow her to think. She only knew what her body allowed her to do, to accept Kellan. To accept whatever he wanted to do to her.

Just as she eased, the image of her sister's face crossed her mind. What had she done? Why did she engage in a tryst with the man that Dominique was about to marry?

Geneve turned towards him sharply with an accusing glare. "Is this what you plan to do with my sister? To marry her and--"

Kellan kept his grip on her waist and raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Ah. No, dear this is what I plan to do with you."

"You are to be wed--"

"There is no engagement."

"But an understanding! This isn't--"

"There is no understanding, Geneve. She knows I am in love with you."

Kellan shocked himself with the words he just uttered. Other than his own mother, he has never told anyone that he loved them. The idea of love as a monarch seemed too much like a fairy-tale. Marriages were almost always arranged and feelings of attachments weren't really formed till much later in life.

He knew from the moment he met her that his feelings were different. He knew he wanted to get to know her better. He knew that he wanted to be around her all the time. He knew that she would be different from any woman he has ever held.

Geneve opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't find any words to utter. She looked on helplessly as he moved away from her to stare at the lake water seep through the little rocks.

Time stood still as they stared away in silence. Neither knew what words to say.

HIGHEVER PALACE

(Guest Quarters)

"When did you speak to Kellan?" Geneve's sharp voice came from behind Dominique unexpectedly. "Why haven't you told me anything?"

Geneve did not know how she and the Prince made it back to castle, but once she reached palace grounds she knew just the person she wanted to speak to. The only one whose answers she respected.

"Sister! What--" Dominique paused to see her sister's casual state. Her white dress slightly stained with earth, her eyes demanding answers.

"What happened, sister?" she finally asked.

"I asked the first question and don't you dare dodge it."

"Spoke to him about what?"

"He said that you knew about his feelings for me, don't be coy."

Dominique was startled, but she couldn't supress a smile. "Well I did and--" she couldn't help it as she burst into giggles.

Her sister's laughter caused Geneve to smirk. "There is nothing funny about this, sister! You--" she tried to finish but found herself joining Dominique.

The more they tried to suppress her giggles, the worse they became. Their laughter grew louder and louder as minutes passed that Romilda rushed in from the quarters' sitting room and shook her head in amusement.

"Ladies, I am afraid you might alert the entire palace if you keep this up. What amuses my little girls?"

"What are we laughing about? I am mad at you." Geneve muttered moments later, trying to look stern. "You have been unusually distant from me since we got here, and now I am thoroughly confused about--"

"You have no idea what I have been going--"

"Well if you told me anything, maybe I will!"

"Ladies." Romilda motioned quietly. "Take turns or nothing but laughter and silly banter will come of you. I will be back shortly with some pre-dinner refreshments. Then we will all talk."

Geneve inhaled deeply when Romilda left the room and calmly faced Dominique.

"Kellan did tell me of his feelings for you. The evening we got here."

"He told you he loved me?"

Dominique's eyes grew excitedly. "He loves you?"

Geneve sighed. "That's what he told me today after we--"

"You what?"

"He told me after we kissed."

Dominique pressed both of her hands to clasp her mouth. "Oh Sister I am so--"

"Hold it, I did not say I feel the same!"

Dominique's smile was still optimistic but resigned. "You don't?"

"I only met the man a week ago sister, and I believed that he was going to be your betrothed, and then we kissed and did other--"

Dominique bit her lower lip in excitement. "You did not like it?"

Geneve could not suppress her grin any longer. "I liked it very much."

"Then?"

"But I know not if it is love or simply curiosity, or what it is!"

"You will let it happen again?"

"I don't know. I thought you were only supposed to do those things when you are in love with the person you are doing it with. But those wicked fingers are surely magical. I have never felt anything so erotic with anyone else."

'Except with my own self,' was the truth but as close as she was to Dominique she wouldn't dare disclose her self-experimentations with her.

Geneve expected a squeal from Dominique and constant nags about details, but she turned to see the latter turn beet red.

"Dominique?"

Dominique curiously turned, hiding her scarlet face from Geneve to prevent herself from revealing anything yet, poured herself a glass of wine from the counter and downed it.

Now Geneve was wickedly curious. Dominique was always poised, only nerves could propel her sister to 'down' a drink.

"Ah--I see someone had adventures too." Geneve teased.

HIGHEVER PALACE

(Secret Passage to Guest Quarters)

Gustav paced nervously as he neared the entrance of her bedroom. He doesn't completely understand what propelled him to see her at such an indecent time of the evening, at the most indecent place.

'Although, I have done more than a simple visit with her at a more indecent place.' he thought to himself as he remembered their short tryst at the stable.

It has been exactly a week since then, but thoughts of her never left him. He was grateful to Kellan when he was allowed a short vacation from his duties to spend time with his family. As enjoyable as it was, he kept thinking about the lady.

He could not forget the taste she left his lips, which he sometimes still licks in dire desperation of hope that any juices would remain there. He could not forget how soft she felt under him, how inviting her lips were, how sumptous her breasts were in his mouth.

Upon Kellan's encouragement, he made the decision to visit her tonight, to apologize for his behavior and to plead for civility. He cannot come up with any more excuses to miss his formal duties as Captain of the Guard at the dining table. He has waited at the courtyards for any chance that she might wander alone, but no opportunity was granted for she chose to lock herself up inside her quarters.

He had to do this before anyone else got suspiscious.

He knew that the walls of the quarters were thin, and that Dominique's bedroom is at the very end, a door apart from the visiting governess Romilda.

'A short and sweet apology. No need to worry boy, you can do it.' he encouraged himself as he neared the camouflaged door that leads to her bedroom.

He accessed this very area only once before, when he was taken by the old Guard Captain for his training. It was built to be a secret exit for guests should trouble arise in the castle.

'Let's get this done Captain, don't be a pussy.'

HIGHEVER PALACE

(Dominique's Room)

Dressed in only his nightshirt and casual pants, Gustav quietly turned the hidden latch and tiptoed inside his destination. Fortunately for him, the secret wall is several feet away from her full-size bed, so he had room to move.

He glanced and saw his purpose, laying down on her side, facing away from him in only a white nightgown atop her blankets. Her window was open enough for him to see the full moon glowing.

Gustav had to plan his moves carefully. He did not want to frighten her and give her a chance to scream and alert her quarter companions, the governess Romilda and her elder sister Geneve.

Swiftly, he advanced from behind her and clasped her mouth with his hand before she awoke.

"My lady, it is I Gustav." he whispered close to her ear. "Please do not be afraid, I only wish to speak with you."

Gustav was extremely nervous. He anticipated her struggles. He expected her to be infuriated at this "visit." He expected to be ordered to leave at once.

But he did not expect her to lay still.

'The maker can play jokes.' he thought. 'This, I am not prepared for.'

"My lady, please." he attempted once more, and he turned Dominique to face him but kept his hand gently on her mouth to anticipate her awakening.

"I really do need to speak to you."

Dominique's eyes remained closed, but she was fully aware of what was happening. She knew she wasn't dreaming because the hand that rested on her mouth couldn't feel more real. His presence was most unexpected, yet most desired. Her feelings conflicted with her morals once again. She was overcome with joy that he was near her, but she did not know how to properly react to the situation, so she simply feigned sleep.

Turning her towards him was an awful mistake. Under the moonlight, her white dress was transparent before his very eyes. Her pink nipples rested under his naked arm with only a thin fabric separating their flesh. Her breathing was calm but rapid and her large breasts moved up and down as she struggled for a proper breath under his hand.

Now concious to her difficulty, Gustav withdrew his hand cautiously and sighed upon seeing her face. He brushed a stray hair from her cheek and cupped her jaw, and slightly recalled how he held her exactly like this just a week before.

"Maker help me." he whispered, he did not know whether he wanted to wake her at that moment or wish for her to remain asleep so that he may linger over her a while longer.

Dominique shifted when she felt his breath on her skin. She laid on her back underneath him, the shift caused her ankles to be immodestly apart. She wanted to shut them the moment she realized how freely she might seem to him, but she was afraid that he would find out that she was awake.

Gustav's beast began to awaken. His piercing blue eyes scorched her as he hungrily gazed at her mouth, the open flesh of her neck, her visible bosoms, her stomach, and finally---

He inhaled sharply once he realized that the sacred red folds that he devoured a week before were uncovered under her thin gown.

His hand travelled down from her neck to her shoulder, to the side of her breast, stomach, then her leg. He lifted the dress all the way up to her waist, he wanted to grant himself a look at what he has been fantasizing about for what seems like a long time.

'What in Andraste's name am I doing?'

Dominique wanted to protest, but his mere touches had already caused her tender flesh to be extremely moist.

Gustav moved down and studied the beauty that was before him. The flesh around her tight red folds were soft and freshly shaven, just as he recalled.

Gustav's inner beast wasn't satisfied with the view and he cautiously nudged her legs further apart, so he could peek at her opening.

Dominique suppressed a moan. Realizing that she was spread open before his very gaze brought her both shame and arousal.

Alas, seeing the small opening of her pussy allowed Gustav's beast to completely envelop his senses. With his fingers he spread her lips apart, imagining how his member would feel inside the small hole.

Gustav slowly got up and gently pulled her helpless body to the edge of the bed. He looked up at her cautiously to see if she has awakened, and was relieved when he discovered that her eyes remained shut.

His breathing became rapid with angry desire.

He groaned as his fingers continued to pry her soft lips apart, 'I have to taste her--I need that taste in my mouth again or its absence will kill me.'

His head descended upon her nether lips slowly but hungrily, like a horse that has been deprived of water for weeks and neared death.

With her legs wide apart underneath her, Dominique allowed herself a sharp sigh. Oh she wanted him right where he was. She wanted him to ravage her body again. She did not anticipate that this would happen this very night but oh did she want it.

Gustav's tongue licked and sucked obsessively on her sensitive nub as he toyed with her hole. He was delirious. Her taste was invigoratingly addictive to him, he found himself moaning as he devoured her.

Dominique flinched when a finger invaded her for the first time. It was uncomfortable but still highly pleasurable. He gently dipped one finger in and out of her tightness, in his mind wanting to dip his own groin in the tense folds as he plundered her manually.

The movements were too much for Dominique to conceal her pleasure any longer, she bit her lower lip and opened her eyes to look down between her thighs, all of her senses focusing entirely between her most private area.

With a restrained whimper, she thrust her thighs towards his eager mouth and climaxed.

Gustav automatically cupped her bottom cheeks as she rose, swallowing as much of her juices as he could and groaned like a wild animal.

There was no time to be startled or be conquered with fear that he has awakened her. He was getting his fill of her loins when he slowly realized that she was now awake and well aware of what he was doing to her.

His expression was painful. He was physically ready to conquer her body, but his better mind fought his beastly desires.

Dominique met his gaze when his head emerged from between her legs. Both didn't say a word. Gustav's hands rested on her thighs, his eyes narrowed in arousal as he knelt before her, his erection formed a tent between his pants.

The sound of their rapid breaths filled the chamber. For several long minutes, neither dared to utter a word nor attempt a movement.

Gustav met her demure and alluring gaze with resentful desire. He wanted her more than he thought he could want anyone, but he knew he couldn't have her. He shouldn't have her. He shouldn't even be thinking of wanting to have her.

And yet he rests between her parted legs. She welcomed his advances, even encouraged it when their lips first met a week before. She made no attempt to stop him from devouring her.

'Maker's curse!' he thought to himself when he broke their gaze and stood up to turn away from her. He knew he had to leave her side before his desires overpower him again.

"No, please. Wait." a hoarse whisper came from behind him.

He stopped against his will and shortly felt her soft and slender arms embrace his chest. Gustav inhaled calmly. Her touch was always so soothing, it was a stark contrast to his animalistic advances but somehow, they complemented each other.

Gustav knew he should brush her aside for the best. He has already done enough damage his evening. But the lady seemed to have an unexplainable hold on him. Her arms were easily swayable, but he had no wish to turn them aside.

Or leave.

He breathed deeply and turned towards her, cupping her cheeks in his hands.

"Do you know what has happened?" he asked hoarsely.

She nodded and her hands held on to his shoulders for support.

"I really should leave."

"There are many reasons why you should." but her hands held him close.

"Is it your desire for me to leave?"

"That would be the least of it, Captain."

With a resentful glare he towered over her.

"I can't hold myself around you. With you, every moral fiber trained inside my body is powerless. " he hissed resentfully and he clutched her hips towards his. "I came here for a different reason, but you--you drive my desires to places they have never been before."

She said nothing, but held him close. A single hand rose to his neck gently and attempted to pull it close.

"You are playing with the devil, my lady." he whispered painfully."I don't think I can hold myself from you any longer."

"I never wanted you to." were her last words before she pulled his head down towards hers for an intense kiss.

Gustav groaned in ultimate surrender when her lips conquered his. He tightened his grip on her waist and plunged his tongue inside her mouth for a thorough investigation.

Dominique moaned when she tasted her own juices as he tongued her. She felt his hands explore the bottom of her back, he cupped and massaged both of her bottom cheeks aggressively, hungrily.

In a moment her legs were lifted from the ground to circle his waist, and she was carried back to her bed.

To his delight, she opened her mouth wide to accept his oral invasion. He groaned in restrained pleasure as she writhed under him when his hand captured a full bosom.

He cussed under his breath and with a single attempt, ripped the thin white garment from her body.

"Oh!" Dominique gasped as she looked at the torn piece beside her. "Well--"

He locked a soft pink nipple in his mouth tenderly and his hand travelled down south to pleasure her nether lips.

He orally pleasured her full creamy bosoms as he fingered her with a single digit.

"Look at me." he commanded.

Dominique watched as he got up to remove his casual pants. She felt her mouth dry up when she saw his member for the first time.

His impressive member eagerly greeted her startled gaze.

"Ca--captain," she whispered, her eyes wide in anticipated fear. "That is--"

Gustav smirked as he displayed himself in front of her, and knelt on the bed.

"Yes, my lady?"

"Gustav..." she whispered in half-protest.

His proud organ was smooth and clean minus the neat patch of short curls by the below His asset was fully thick, with the tip almost reaching his belly button. S

"Didn't I tell you that you were playing with the devil?" he teased as he positioned himself on top of her, his mouth close to hers. "Spread your legs."

Dominique hesitated underneath him, but his commanding words made her feel warm again. She parted her legs slightly, enough to accommodate him.

Gustav felt her slight hesitation and groaned when the head of his member brushed against her tight folds.

"Wider."

Dominique hugged his shoulders for support and complied.

"Captain--Gustav..." she whispered when she felt his head circle her virgin hole.

The excessive moisture from her earlier climax helped ease him in.