All Comments on 'Highland Magic Ch. 24'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
jennerxjennerxover 16 years ago
I am so ...

loving you for getting out new chapters quickly :D Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love This Story!!!!

I read this story all 24 chapters for the first time tonight. I cannot wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loving it

ok Im loving this story. I started reading it yesterday and have read all the chapters. Cant wait for the next chapter.. Wish the chapters were a little longer :) Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i'm liking it but.....

The story is good but what happend to Tildy? I mean she is Ciens' sister and nobody has mentioned her since the rape scene.Other than that i really like this. Very good

jennerxjennerxover 16 years ago
Answer to Anonymous about Tildy ...

Chapter 18 states that Tildy died.

jennerxjennerxover 16 years ago
Clarification on Tildy -

Chap 18: Alex dragged her behind him, killed her, then allowed his men to rape her corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anoth great chapter

yet again another one though yes I would agree they are a bit short almost like your teasing us to keep us waiting..but do please keep up the great work I love this story..

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonover 16 years ago
you like to tease don't ya?

So short but wonderful all the same ^^ oooh I can't wait for the next chapter, oh I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
when?

Are you going to write another chapter???

jl99atjl99atover 16 years ago
Love the story

The short chapters seem to add to the suspense, waiting eagerly for the rest.

laceyhall1204laceyhall1204over 16 years ago
Wonderful, beautiful, touching......

It is now the wee hours of the morning...I have been sitting here reading the each chapter with anticipation. I do hope you are planning to continue this story as I would love to hear about Cien's journey to the future and would love a happy ending for the couple...okay so I'm a hopeless roamintic....hey, a girl can hope can't she?? Keep up the great work.

mtmissymtmissyalmost 16 years ago
WTH??

Are you ever going to finish this? I like it. Short chapters, but good though. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dont stop!!!!

don't stop don't stop!!! i'm on the edge of my seat to see what is goin to happen!!!!!

8mimi88mimi8over 15 years ago
Very good work

Great story, great plot! I really wish that you would finish this story, but it looks like you may have abandoned it. Thanks for sharing it!

l8butgr8l8butgr8over 15 years ago
PLEASE continue this story!

I just discovered this story and am completely involved now. Please continue to write it -- you've got a true talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awww, give us more!

Im on the edge of my seat, pleeease finish this amazing story?! You are a brilliant author! ^_^, 4rm tani.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh please please finish it!!

I'm on the edge of my seat. Dying to see how it pans out.

Please do continue!!

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
D'licius

Wens è rest cumin,im dyin 2 read è rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHERES THE REST?!?!?!

I feel like this story is a hidden gem on this site and by far one of my favorite stories on here... Its absolutely amazing! Its too good of a story to just leave us hanging... Please please please finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love love love it

I was happy it ended happily ever after with no kum by ya in the end. It didn't need all the erotic sex crap to be a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
?????

KID HER HO : meaning in Urdu "are you there" I hope so because I'd like very much to read more. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where's the ending??!!

Story was great. I was hooked. But it totally left me hanging. Please , pleeease finish it .One of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please finish!

This story could go so many different ways... please give us an ending!! You've got amazing writing skills- The story is so deep- even though the chapters are short. I love it!

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieverabout 14 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE give us an ending

this story is amazing and I’m dying to know how it ends!! Although I’m not keen on the idea of them living in her time rather than his I’m really enjoying this story...Please work on this again, it has real promise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AHH

KEEP GOING PLEASE!

rebelprincess123rebelprincess123almost 14 years ago

YIKES, ALEX I'M GONNA START HATE MAIL AGAINST YOU. DONT YOU KNOW THAT CALLING A MODERN WOMAN A BITCH WILL PROBABLY GET YOU KNEED IN THE GROIN???? TUT TUT!!!!

StoryLover68StoryLover68over 13 years ago
Confused

I'm confused about a couple of things. Firstly, when Fraser found out she was taken, he almost rode his horse lame trying to ride to McPhearson's castle (two days ride in a few hours) to save Regan, then the next chapter he's at home for a week planning her rescue?

Then later he calmly walks up to McPhearson's castle, and is let in, even though they know that they killed and raped his sister, and nobody mentions anything about her. It seems to be a bit of a continuity problem....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous