Highland Pack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton was silent, then Stuart spoke, "My nephew has decided to destroy his father's plane."

"Really, he will lose his powers. He will revert to a lesser being." The demon spoke. "RaNul disappointed me. I never thought he'd come after the boy." Conor, Stuart, and Anton were confused.

"RaNul was my soldier. You three had no real power to banish him. He chose to be banished. He knew as long as he was around, his child would be in danger. He came to me before you three and asked that I find a way to keep the child safe. So when you three approached me, I agreed to help remove him." Blako sighed. "I've watched him, this Madrick. He was never truly demon. He deserves to be free."

Meanwhile, Madrick arrived in the Nemyra planes and was greeted by his father's minions. Many chose to leave, but these few stayed. One of them faced him, "Welcome Madrick, we have been waiting."

Madrick faced the demons. My father is gone. You're no longer tethered here. Go, be free."

"He created us to serve him. With his death, we must serve you now." The demon explained as he kneeled.

"Madrick took a deep breath. "You all deserve a chance at life, but this plan will cease to exist. I refuse to rule here and I won't leave it so another can enter. The reign of RaNul has ended."

"You are not strong enough to destroy this plane. One stronger than you must do so. If you won't rue, then Madrick, elevate me. I stood by your father's side for centuries, and I deserve to rule." He explained.

Madrick stepped back. The atmosphere was now hostile. He was not worried, but he didn't desire t destroy any creatures tonight. All Madrick wanted to do was destroy this realm and return to his wife and child.

The air shimmered and became hot. A man, one Madrick had never seen appeared. The demons kneeled in fear. "I'm disappointed that you won't take your place."

"Who are you?" Madrick asked.

"No one, go home vampire. This place is no longer a concern for you." Blako ordered.

With a wave of his hand, Madrick was blinded. Conor, Stuart, and Anton felt the force of the blow. Blako in an instant, sent Madrick back in time.

"Stork, please," Belinda called, and Stork joined his wife. She hurt and he talked her through. He would be a father. He was excited, scared, happy, and awed all at once. His brother was in the other room as was the rest of his family. His son, Versic entered the world, silently. The midwife worked a miracle and he heard his son cry. The baby was perfect, tiny, with ten fingers and ten toes.

The family came in, and no one noticed that gone were the golden locks, pale skin. Madrick was gone now. Stork stood beside his wife. His dark hair ruffled, his dark eyes moist from the tears of joy he'd shed.

Matthias hugged Belinda and his brother. Stork looked so much like him, and for a second he paused. Everything seemed surreal. It was as if, he had a feeling of deja vu. Love, what's wrong? Valkyrie sent.

Nothing, I just had a chill down my spine, that's all. He sent.

Val smiled as she now had a chance to hold their newest family member. Stork smiled as she teased him, "And you were afraid of becoming a dad. He's perfect."

Stork and Belinda agreed. Soon the others left, leaving the small family alone. Madrick was gone, forgotten by the two parents. It was as if, the demon part of Stork's make-up never existed. Anton returned, to find Matthias waiting. He was worried. His father-in-law left in a hurry, and he was sure it had something to do with his family.

"Matthias, why are you up son. All is well. Stork, Belinda, and the baby are safe now." Anton explained. Matthias sighed. His entire life, he protected his brother, and he'd do so for the rest of his life.

"Welcome home, Dad." He whispered. Anton smiled, and the two gentlemen retired to their rooms. Matthias joined his wfe, and Anton lay thinking of his love.

In the demon realm, Balko watched and soon closed the portal that allowed the demons to travel freely. This realm existed no more.

*****

In the Highlands, Gao was up early. She needed to fly. Taking off, she soared above their lands. Then she stopped, for she was no longer alone. Inuit, I'm surprised you're out this early.

Gao, I needed some fresh air. She replied. The two landed. "Gao, thank you for allowing us to come, I know it was not easy for you. I wish..." She looked away, "Never mind."

Gao waited, "I hated you. In that moment, my hatred of you was a living being. But even though I blamed you, what happened was not your fault. The vampires attacked us, and brought the demon. You were an easy scapegoat for me to blame. I'm sorry, Inuit, I was wrong."

Inuit gasped. "Gao?" She asked.

"You became MacLean. We are now connected once again." Gao waited. Inuit nodded.

"I've changed, Gao. I'm different. I wish I'd changed before the attack, but I could never hurt anyone in that way again. Kade," she sighed and Gao knew. Gone was the girl that suffered at the hands of their brother. This woman was whole and she had healed.

"Kade is a big part of the change in me, but it was letting go of the past that freed me. I didn't deserve the things that were done to me, and now I know that. I'm happy, and I have someone I love and I'm free." Inuit stated.

Both women were silent. Finally Gao spoke, "Welcome to MacGregor's Inuit, you are with family."

Inuit smiled, even as tears cascaded down her cheeks. The two females embraced. They sat, recalling their youth. Soon, Gao rose, "I must go back. The kids need to get up."

Inuit smiled, "I'll see you all later." The two then few back home. Gao arrived to find her mate waiting up, concerned.

"Really Wolf, you think someone would dare bother me." She teased

Andrew sighed, "You are my life, Gao. I will always wait for you."

"I love you. Come here you big lug." Gao crooked her finger. Andrew moved, sensuously kissing his wife. He was wild, and she loved it.

Andrew loved his wife. He inhaled her scent, feasted on her skin. Gao groaned as she melted beneath the machinations of his flexible tongue.

"Andrew, please." Gao moaned.

Her mate chuckled, "I thought I pleasuring you."

"Andrew!" Gao gasped.

Very well, wolf. I will have my revenge. Gao sent, as her body creamed for her lover.

Andrew chuckled. He could not wait, but for now she was under his spell.

Cum for me, love. Feed me. Andrew sent.

The next morning, Kade and Inuit arrived. Everyone was tense. Gao walked out and embraced her new clans member. Soon she was joined by the children, and her mate. Zara would not let Inuit go. The pack relaxed, and with no incident, Inuit and Andrew were accepted by the MacGregor Pack.

EPILOGUE

Time passed, and eventually Hattie and Thomas visited the Highlands. The pack was so excited. Having the older wolves visit validated their existence even more. Thomas was impressed. The young alpha, Andrew was a compassionate leader. His Suni blossomed in her new home. He loved spending time with his grandpups. Dragor was a ball of energy and Dreya was still his little princess.

Hattie had to admit that over the years, she worried, but Caitlyn was true to her word. Suni, Mari and the children were safe.

The older women walked and caught up. This visit was special because they were expecting more guests. Gina and her mate Baako were taking a short vacation and visiting as well. Gina was doubly excited because Thomas and Hattie were here from Jackson.

When Gina arrived, Hattie hugged her so tight. The young woman returned her embrace just as eagerly. Gina and Baako were happy. In a few months, they'd be welcoming their new pups. They decided to take a trip now before traveling became too uncomfortable for Gina.

Other changes had occurred as well. Lonnie decided to relocate to Kingsley. At first, Gao wanted to refuse. She swore she would care for his little girl. But Lonnie explained that he needed a fresh start with the pack in the Americas welcomed them. Andrew agreed and Jamal, alpha wolf at Kingsley was ready to welcome a new member.

Sam, the werecat that also lost his mate, was recovering. He was dating again. Females flocked to the sexy ct. At first, he was shy, but now he was comfortable getting to know others as he waited for his new mate to be revealed to him.

Belinda and Stork stopped by after he was freed from his demon half. He had to see his friends and pledge his loyalty to them. Gao was fascinated. She had no idea that a being was powerful enough to remove half of a soul. She hoped that this demon was one she never had the chance to meet.

Andrew wrapped his arms around Gao, and they talked with their friends. Their pack had grown, become stronger. They were the Macgregor Pack, and they were finally home where they belonged.

THE END

So ends the story for now. I hope you all enjoyed this short tale. Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts.

IR2R

12