All Comments on 'Highly Sexed Girdled Seniors'

by writinguy48

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mature_a100mature_a100almost 15 years ago
Sounds like a great job ! ! !

Loved your first story here.

May I apply to be your stand in when you have days off or holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story idea!

This was a novel idea. Please continue this. I love reading about mature woman with terrific legs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Hot!!!

I hope you have more, this sounds like the perfect job and the perfect men and women to work for. So many nice avenues to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Girdle matures

please more I love girdles matures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whare is the next instalment???

I'm getting impatient now,I want to read more about this lucky man. Please dont leave it much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

loved it mature pissing & girdles iam in heaven more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Next?

This is excellent scene setting but when does the main course start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it seems as though this was written as a set up and i hope that is the case.i look forward to reading more from you and i'd like to encourage your keeping it understated as all too many go over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please.

Take this to your exploits with the tenants.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 8 years ago
Girdled Seniors

You're off to a great start. My women all wear girdles or garter belts with full fashioned stockings and also like to fuck, I'm a guy who enjoys watching a woman pee, so I also like hairy women.

Need more writing from you.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Older men and women

Older womenespecially need to have their sexual needs taken care of. Many still enjoy a cock in their vagina and leaking semen afterward. Robert is going to be the guy to do it, as well as helping the older men "get a hand on things."

We need a few more chapters of this so we can find out what ladies wear girdles and stockings as well as going 'Commando'.

twitcher66twitcher66about 6 years ago
Superb...and your other story also

Please....why have you not continued...lovely stories. I am an admirer of the more mature lady....especially with the ...girdle...stockings...and of course a hairy cunt..

Johnxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well....as a slim and fit man of 73...it certainly pushed all my buttons.

NiceNips71NiceNips71almost 2 years ago

Nice story, I’m a 70 year old guy who discovered the joy of wearing my mom’s open bottom girdle, nylons, long line bra, panties and slip the summer of my senior year of high school.

Old_Pervert_KanuckOld_Pervert_Kanuckalmost 2 years ago

Very promissing.

Please, do write more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritinguy48@writinguy48
Hi, I am a happily married old guy but have no sex due to my impotence. However, fully enjoy writing perverted and filthy porn stories about very old ladies and grannies. My fetishes are old ladies over 80, hairy cunts, piss play and girdles.