Highway to Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleared his throat and carried on: "... Besides speeding way over the legal limit you were caught with an illegal weapon concealed in your car God knows what for. So I am going to state it very simply: you have two options here: first option we go back to the city right now and you deal with the consequences. As you probably know, criminal possession of a weapon in this state is a serious crime and you may not get away with it without serving time in jail."

At that point I couldn't keep shut anymore and repeated that I had no gun adding that I actually hated them and had never even fired one since I didn't go to the army. They both stared at me with a grin. My arguments were getting nowhere. They were adamant on their belief and I felt there was nothing I could do about it so I just sank my head into my shoulders and waited for the "sentence". There was still option 2 whatever that was. Could it be money?... My thoughts were interrupted as officer John cleared his throat again and carried on.

"I don't think you want us to perform a thorough search in your car because from the looks of you, I have this strange feeling that we may find some illegal drugs in there too." This really got me scared and convinced me that they had actually planted the gun to leave me no solution but to go for option 2. At this point, from his intonation, I was also sure they would find some drugs inside my car even if had none there. So I just let him carry on speaking.

"Are you following me?". "ya.." I said in a low voice. "Yes, SIR is the answer, punk." Yes, sir" I repeated after him. "Ok that was option number one. You want me to read you option number two now?" "Yes, sir" I replied automatically which made them both start laughing. "He is getting there" John said to Collins. "Ok punk, here it goes option number two: you will get on you knees and will suck my prick like if there was no tomorrow. Then I will fuck that tight ass of yours and if you behave in the process and get my colleague really turned on, maybe you get to taste her too." he said without a break leaving me completely at odds with what to do or say.

There I was chained to my car in the middle of nowhere with two menacing cops asking me to perform a homosexual act or face serious trouble. I couldn't articulate and they noticed that. Collins picked up where John left and said: "That's the way it goes, babe but I understand this is a difficult decision to you so we are going to leave you alone to reflect for a while. I know you are tightly secured but in case you have some Houdini qualities think twice before you try to run for it because then you would be considered a runaway and our guns actually fire", she said as she got her gun from the holster and showed it to me. The reflections produced by the moonlight on the cold metal of her gun helped to underline her warning.

"We will give you 15 minutes", said John. "It's more than enough and you better had come to a decision when we are back or we will have to decide for you". This said they both stared at me like asking for a reply. I satisfied them mumbling a "yes, I got it" and they both left without a word.

Naturally, despite the threat, knowing they were crossing the line and taking advantage of the fact that I knew those surroundings quite well, I thought about escaping but I had no Houdini features in me and she had done a good job. There was no way I could release myself. Plus, due the surrounding darkness there was no way of knowing if they had left for a walk or were just a few feet away, in the shadows staring at me. So I quit the escaping idea and focused on the options I had.

I knew I had no gun and was now pretty sure they had planted it there. I had no criminal record and that could work for me but there was also the drug threat that I knew it would be harder to get away with. I was no angel and even if I wasn't a regular drug user I wasn't in the clear on that department and I knew about the little stash of coke and weed I had at home. Even if that would be taken as a minor offense due to the small quantity, I had no idea of the impact it would have added to whatever quantity of whatever drug those two were willing to plant in my car. But even if in the end I were to be proved innocent, the whole noise around the detention would have serious consequences to my job since I was working for a major agency and was responsible for a series of top brands. Bad publicity in this case was certainly not welcomed. Basically, I was a sitting duck. Literally.

I looked at my watch and 10 minutes had passed since they had left and I had to start contemplating option nr. 2 soon even if I knew for certain that that would be the option they would chose for me or they wouldn't have gotten in so much trouble just to arrest a perfect nobody in police terms. I could call their bluff just because of that but I couldn't get myself to do it. What would the significance of sucking a cock, even getting rammed by one in the middle of the woods, if that meant carrying on with my life as if nothing had happened?

As I thought of this I felt the twitch in my groin again. "That was preposterous" I thought. What the fuck was wrong with me? I had never even contemplated any kind of sexual contact with a man and suddenly my neighbor downstairs was thinking otherwise. I knew I had no options left and that was actually what was going to happen but the idea scared me. I had always heard that what costs it's the first time and then one may get used to ass fucking and that made me shiver with fear. What if I would stay hooked to cock sucking and ass fucking? I was still engulfed with these thoughts and feeling my dick growing bigger when the 15 minutes expired or so I thought since they both returned.

John came straight at me and stopped inches from my face. His groin was in front of my face and the bulk I thought I had seen before was no illusion now. It was real and from the look of it hid a monster inside. I wasn't so poorly endowed myself but my 7 inches of meat were certainly smaller that what I had in front of me. His deep voice sounded from what felt like far away over the top of my head:

"So, did u reach a decision, punk?". "Yes" I said in a dim voice looking down and avoiding his crotch. "Speak louder, I can't hear you!". "Yes" I said a bit louder. "What is it then? Option number 1 'go to the city and face the dance' or option nr.2?". "Option 2" I said feeling my voice trembling. He laughed out loud and turned to Collins that I noticed was setting a small video camera on a tripod next to me. "Fuck!.." I thought.

"It seems like we have a willing bitch for entertainment, Jan" he said. She looked at me and displayed a delighted smile that actually made my juices flow wildly only from thinking that I could actually get into her pants. The first dish was what I was concerned about. Then, addressing me John spurted out:

"Does that mean you want to suck my prick and get fucked in the ass, punk?". "Yes", I mumbled appalled by the size of my erection by then. "Wise decision. And as you can see your willingness is being recorded on video." Saying that, he unbuttoned his blue pants and a massive pole came out almost banging my nose. It was so close I could smell it. His strong male odor erased all the greenery scents around and a drop of pre-cum was glistening like silver on the tip of it thanks to the moonlight. From my perspective and by comparing it with mine, I concluded that I was looking at a minimum nine-inch monster with at least 5 or 6 inches of girth. I couldn't but think about my luck that my first homo experience was going to happen soon and I had gotten the XXL thing. He was uncut but maybe due to the fact that he was sporting an erection for quite some time, the skin was already pulled back leaving that huge mushroom out and about. Contrary to mine, it wasn't dark at all but quite pinky what, somehow, made it a little less threatening.

Without further warning he pushed his prick towards my lips smearing them with the pre-cum making me realize that I was not dreaming. Any thought of fighting back had just abandoned me. I knew I had no chances so I decided to play along hoping that would save me from unnecessary suffering. Plus, the bonus of sticking my own prick into Collins' twat was all the encouragement I needed so I opened my mouth and allowed the monster cock to slide in.

Richards grunted with pleasure forcing its way all the way into the entrance of my throat making me gag and fight for air. My mind was a blur. My own prick was raging hard now, I could barely breathe and had a huge male organ stuffed inside my mouth. Contrary to what I thought, if it wasn't for the taste and temperature, the feeling was way different from my previous assumptions. It seemed like I had a hard rubber thing in my mouth, which somehow allowed me to endure the experience easier.

Used to go out of air during my hardcore surfing sessions, I soon got used to the choking treatment. Richards must have felt it and kept pushing in till he was fucking my throat. The whole situation suddenly shattered all my inhibitions and I actually started to enjoy much to my surprise. The only problem was my cuffed hands since the need to grab my own dick and stroking it was increasing and I felt really helpless like that unable to protect myself if the intrusion went beyond my limits. Richards was pumping faster now like if my mouth was a tight pussy.

"It seems like this little bitch is starting to enjoy the treatment" he grunted to Collins, that was still busy with the camera as far as I could perceive from the corner of my eye. I wasn't even worried with the camera anymore. In my mind there was only one idea: sex! I really needed to get my hands out so I tried to speak making noises until Richards finally paused his pumping and took his prick out of my mouth leaving me with a strange feeling of emptiness.

"What is it punk?" he asked. "You want to scream for mamma?" I tried to catch my breath as I shook my head trying to appease him. "No..." I said between intakes of air like I used to do when I surfaced after being rolled in a wave and taken deep underwater. "No... I need my hands released. I can't take it like that". As he massaged his huge prick in front of my face Richards retorted: "Are you entertaining the idea of getting away, punk?"

"No", I said. "It is just too difficult to do this tied like that".

Richards looked hard at me reasoning with what I just said and nudged to Collins to release me. "Okay, she is going to get you out but if you try anything funny you know she is keeping an eye on you." "Ok" I replied relieved. Richards gave a step back to allow Collins to pass through and this time she did not kneel next to me to reach for the handcuffs but in front. As she did that, she pressed her breasts on my face and her enticing flowery female scent flooded my nostrils again leaving my hard prick rocking back and forth. She released the cuffs and as she was preparing to lift herself up she placed a hand on my groin feeling my raging hard on. She grabbed it through my pants and stroked it gently leaving me on the verge of cumming. "He is really enjoying this. I can tell" she said to Richards but keeping her beautiful eyes on me with a mischievous stare. She then stood up and went back to the camera as Richards returned to his duty sticking his flagpole into my mouth again.

I rubbed both my wrists as I adjusted myself to a new period of submersion and, with my left hand, started stroking my prick gently through the pants just to rub the excess heat away. Not knowing what to do with the other free hand I decided to yank Richards' pants down and feel his rock hard buttock, which seemed to please him very much because he started groaning and pumping my mouth even faster and snapped open his shirt showing his six pack and his trimmed bush. I was really getting into it and I released my dick to grab both his butt cheeks pulling him even more towards me. John matched my movement grabbing my head and pushing his prick further down my throat. I was so engulfed in the process, and unable to move my head that I didn't notice that Collins had left the camera and was now kneeling beside me.

With my face completely buried on Richard's groin my peripheral vision was blocked so I just noticed something was happening when I felt my zip opening and the sudden freshness provided by the outside air on my dick finally released from his confinement. I couldn't look at her so I just felt her hand around it stroking gently and suddenly from the fresh air of the evening I found my prick engulfed in a hot, wet and confined place. She was sucking me as Richards kept pumping my face. That was too much and I thought I would explode right then and there but I mustered all my will power to avoid an early blast. I just didn't want to come so soon. I really wanted to prolong those amazing sensations for a bit more.

Feeling that Richards was suffering from the same predicament, I managed to pull him out of my mouth, grabbed his pole with one hand and started licking its length till I got to his huge but hairless balls that I took into my eager mouth. As I did that he bended his legs a bit, hold himself to the car above me and started grinding his whole package in my face as I creamed it all over with my spit. I must say that I was in heaven by then. This new situation allowed me to peek at my own crotch to be greeted with a lustful stare of Collins that was now just finishing licking my length.

I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Richards stopped his circular motions over my face. "It's time for the real deal now, punk. You proved yourself as a good cocksucker and even got your reward earlier than I thought. Usually, Collins takes much longer to get involved in the action. Sometimes she doesn't get involved at all. But now I want to get a taste of that ass of yours and empty my aching balls inside of it."

This sudden realization left me really nervous. I was so into the action that I had almost forgotten that some ass fucking was to be followed with me on the receiving end. I even regretted that I had tried to contain his ejaculation before. "Get your ass in there" he ordered pointing at my car. Collins helped me to stand up and said: "You are a virgin there, aren't you?" she asked allowing me to perceive some softness in her tone. Almost concern. The cold bitch was long gone now and she almost felt to me like a long time friend. I nodded affirmatively and I knew my face was expressing some fear.

As the sexual intercourse halted, I was getting fully aware again and the idea of getting fucked in the ass especially by such a massive pole was not entertaining at all. "Hold on John. Let me get our friend properly ready for you" she said as she ushered me into the car. "Get on your fours" she said. I had no idea what she meant by preparing me and getting on my fours carried a negative ring with it but I had no option but to obey her and hope for the best. "Get in here John".

My unguarded ass hole was now facing the door and I could feel the fresh night air in it. When I sense John entering the car that swayed with his weight I couldn't avoid a chill of fear that run down my spine. My but, however, remained untouched. "Kneel in front of him so that he can keep you warm while I'll get him ready", she said. Jack passed by me and kneeled in front of me leaning against the front seats. And there it was his massive prick again in front of me. I didn't even hesitated, grabbed it and started with a long licking run along his massive shaft.

I wanted to do my best as I was now remotely expecting that he would succumb to my efforts and came soon even if that meant having him cumming on my face or, worse, inside my mouth. But any of it would be preferably to cumming inside my virgin ass. I had no experience on cocksucking but at least I knew how I liked mine sucked and considered that an advantage. Almost simultaneously, I felt an exquisite feeling in my ass hole and, without leaving the grasp on Richards' dick but actually rolling my thumb over his tip which made him moan like a wounded lion,

I looked back to see Collins eating away at my ass. She had taken her cop shirt away displaying a sexy white bra but it wasn't this time I could see her breasts because Richards grabbed my head with both hands and stuck his prick back into my mouth. As I was being face-fucked, Collins was tongue fucking my ass and stroking gently my very hard shaft in the process.

It was pure bliss.

Never in my life I had such a set of sensations and no one had ever rimmed me like that despite my long list of sexual affairs throughout the years. Now I knew I couldn't last much longer but I still managed to gather all my strengths for a bit more. If I was going to come, I wanted to come massively now so I tried to hold my long awaited release.

I don't know for how long this double fucking session went on. I was back in an altered mental state and sex was again the only thing in my mind. All other files were put away. I think that at the time, due to the expert tongue fucking Collins was giving me I was even anticipating with certain anxiety the moment that I was going to be really fucked. Then she moved from tongue fucking to finger fucking inserting first one finger into my rectum. My ass was so slick from her tongue treatment that I barely felt any pain. Then she went for two fingers and started pressing my prostrate, which flooded me with waves of pleasure.

At this point, I am sure that all my fears, inhibitions and the sort had been lowered to a point of no return. At that point I really wouldn't mind getting ass fucked at all. I was actually craving it. Collins's preparation had performed the magic. The sensations I was feeling were already beyond my wildest dreams.

Suddenly, I felt that I was about to explode but Collins must have felt the same since she was still stroking my dick with her free hand having three fingers of her other hand now inserted into my butt and was finger fucking me with a steady pace. She then pressed the base of my cock and in what seemed like a miracle she prevented my imminent ejaculation.

While all this went on, I was still at my cocksucking job and enjoying it. John, however, was able to master his will as good as I did, despite my committed efforts, and he hadn't come yet despite that his pole looked bigger by the minute. "Move here fast" I heard suddenly Collins' saying. John took the lead and disappeared from my face moving to my back.

That was it, I thought. And I was right.

He kneeled behind me and almost instantly I felt the tip of his pink giant knocking in. I grabbed myself to the front seats and tried to get myself mentally ready for the incoming assault. "He is very well lubed and relaxed but please don't rush your monster in. Give him time." I heard what I could now surely consider my friend Collins saying.

Despite his initial roughness, it seemed that also John had mellowed down after the sex started and I could tell that he had enjoyed my dedicated cocksucking session. By then I was actually taking both of them as just a couple of sex crazed people that had managed to devise a clever plan to get laid and fulfilling some wild fantasy. So he complied with her request pushing himself slowly inside my virgin ass giving me time to adjust to his massive size.

I have no words to describe what I felt then.

My head was still spinning from the wild sex adventure I was in but now reeling back to reality due to the pain and the act that I was starring. For all it mattered, from that point on I could never say again that I had never been fucked by a man and my fear of getting used to it just raised remembering how much I had enjoying Collins tongue and finger fucking. However, the massive probe making his way into my rectum and expanding it to a size I would have never believed possible if I wasn't feeling it soon interrupted my philosophical and existential thoughts.