Highway to Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain was now excruciating even if John was making his best to advance slowly. Maybe aware of my difficulty, I felt Collins laying under me and taking my still hard pole into her mouth making me moan with pleasure. That certainly helped me taking part of my focus away from the anal invasion providing some pleasure to compensate for the pain. Like if on cue, John took the chance to liberally force all his way down impaling me like a hog on a medieval barbecue and left it there still.

I was almost breathless and drowned in sweat from the effort of trying to control my agony.

The pain was almost unbearable but the pleasure from Collins' blowjob was shifting it away and the surge in my balls resumed. As Collins increased her pace on my dick, Jack started pulling his prick out almost to the end and forced it back in a sole move. And that felt good for the first time. I couldn't help but moaning with his action and he took it as green light to start pounding my ass faster.

The pain was now almost a vague memory and had been replaced by an uncontrollable need to get more and more of it.

I held myself steady to the front seats and started meeting his trusts pushing my ass against him. He was now grunting like a bear and Collins kept her expert work on my shaft engulfing its engorged 7-inches taking of advantage of the trust Jack and me were applying to the human combo.

I couldn't take it any longer and I just let myself explode.

I didn't even thought about warning Collins of the fact and I don't think she was that worried about it since she took all my load in her mouth and kept sucking on my dick. I looked down and saw my cum dripping out from the corners of her mouth fully aware that I had just released an unusual amount of semen. But the pounding in my ass kept going faster and faster and I couldn't pay attention to anything else but to was happening to my behind.

Suddenly, I felt Jack's cock increasing in size (how could that be?) soon followed by the feeling of a massive load of his sperm being dumped inside my bowels.

It felt like if I had a hose stuffed up my ass blowing warm liquid in at full force.

I was flooded and soon felt his cum running down my balls which Collins soon lapped increasing my sense of bliss. John kept pumping a bit more and then I felt his pink monster subsiding a bit in size and slipping out my violated ass.

He then let himself roll onto the SUV's floor letting himself lean against the side wall completely exhausted. I was still clinging to the front seats enjoying Collins return to her ass licking duty lapping it clean and cause me sensation that made my prick start rising again.

I was in pure sexual bliss but I still hadn't forgot my wish to get into Collins pants.

Like if guessing my yearning she let go of my ass and crawled towards me. I was feeling this weird sensation in my ass but also an uncontrollable lust like I had never felt before fully represented a major hard on again.

I let go of the seats and sat down on the car floor to embrace her and she kissed me hard on the lips still with her mouth coated with John's cum. I couldn't care less at that point and kissed her back passionately swapping cum and intertwining tongues.

She was still wearing her bra and her pants but I could notice she was also lost in lust. Her nipples were provocatively sticking out her bra that I pulled out with one jerk grabbing it from the edge under her breasts and thus releasing an amazing and perfect pair of C-cups with a beautiful brown areola topped with this massive nipple engorged nipples that I soon had in my mouth. She got rid of the bra and let her head fall back moaning in pleasure. From the corner of my eye I could see that John was regaining his strength and was looking attentively towards us as he stroke his now half flaccid prick.

I couldn't care less though, happy as I was to have that beautiful and excited female cop in my arms that had gave me so much pleasure already. I was know feasting on her neck as she was trying to get rid of her pants which she managed with my help and a final pull from Jack that seemed willing to join in soon.

I just wasn't sure that if he was looking for another go with my ass, which I actually didn't mind anymore. Anyway my attention was all focused into Collins.

As John pulled her pants out she lied on the floor of the car, releasing her French roll allowing her beautiful long blonde air to spread around the floor of my car. She was arching her back in pure excitement sticking her inviting pussy up in the air.

Her magnificent crotch was there up for grabs but still wrapped in her sexy white lace thong that allowed a dark patch of hair inside to show through which added to my excitement. I then lowered my hand and cupped her between the legs feeling how wet she was and making her let out a loud moan.

It was her time to get into sex dreamland and I was more than willing to help her enjoying at least as much pleasure has she has given me before.

As I cupped her between the legs I went back kissing her in what was one of the most passionate kisses I had ever given and received. She was now grinding her pussy in my hand and I was jut loving it. I kept kissing her alternating with little bites on her ear lobes that made her moan even more. My hand was soon inside her thong cupping her and feeling her extreme wetness. Her pubes were darker than her hair but neatly trimmed which added to my already exquisite sensation like if I was feeling a warm and wet velvet fabric in my hand.

I had to go down on her, which I did kissing my way down all the way from the neck through the lips, across her breasts and through her belly bottom till I finally reached her engorged clit that I had been teasing between my fingers. Besides the quiet sounds of the night forest, only her moans could be heard then.

It was a fantastic pleasure to the senses.

I got back on my fours to lap into her cunt which made me stick my butt in the air. John was right next to me as I could feel him with my feet touching his legs. Collins had now her legs fully opened and I was feasting like a hyena on her juicy and tasty cunt. And then, to my surprise, I felt a well know feeling in my behind.

John had gotten behind me and was licking my ass just like Collins had done before. "What a fantastic surprise", I thought and to better it even more he grabbed my hard dick and started stroking it gently. That was bliss again. Collins was in her own pleasure world no longer worried with the choreography or anything else but her fast approaching orgasm and I was still delighted lapping at her amazing velvet cunt having my sore ass hole being licked in return by Jack.

This setting kept on for a while until Collins started to convulse and thus releasing a very powerful orgasm that left my face completely wet with her juices. As she was writhing on the floor sticking her fingers inside her, I took the chance to turn back to John.

Somehow surprised, he looked at me and I just kissed him square on the lips.

He then opened his mouth and I immediately stuck my tongue in which he paid back in return by sucking on it and we got ourselves engulfed with each other making out and stroking each other's pricks like two passionate lovers. I was beyond hard at that point and I could feel that he was suffering from the same "syndrome".

I was so entranced with our session that I almost forgot Collins.

But she wasn't over yet and startled both of us with her shout: "Fuck me!" she commanded. "Fuck me hard both of you! She was grunting like a wounded animal and still convulsing from her release but already an all fours ready for the invasion. Still embraced with Jack we both looked at that magnificent spectacle in front of us and then looked at each other exchanging a knowing smile. He winked at me, licked my lips and nodded with his head like telling me to go for it.

I immediately left his embrace and positioned myself under Collins knowing all too well that Jack would be more than happy to take her ass. As I lay down, she immediately let herself down on my prick taking it all in one go.

It felt wonderfully!

She then started grinding her clit on me going back and forth and providing amazing sensations to my sensitive prick. She was tight and warm and obviously experienced since I could feel how she controlled her muscles milking my cock away.

While this was happening, John had been positioning himself behind her licking her ass and my dick in the process. I had came hard before but I felt that the next unleash would be as powerful. I was in complete ecstasy. John ended his lube session and kneeling down behind her positioned his massive prick at her backdoor. Feeling that, Collins stopped her movements to ease the penetration. "Get it in fast as I like John", she said.

There was no need for repetitions and he impaled her in one go making her gasp and throw her head back in pleasure. At that time I was fondling both her wonderful breasts but I also felt his dick going in which gave me and incredible rush and an extraordinary sense of anticipation for the sensations to come since that was the first time I was involved in a double penetration.

Well... that night marked the first time for a lot of things, I reckoned now.

For a while nobody moved. The sounds of the forest seemed to grow in intensity due to our sudden silence.

We could only hear our breathing that somehow we all tried to tone down to capture that amazing moment.

I could feel her vagina mildly squeezing my dick as if on cue with her respiration. I could also feel John's cock pulsating inside her ass. We both had our hands intertwined resting on her hips.

If I had any doubt I really learned what bliss was in that moment.

We stood still like that for five minutes or more. It was bloody intense.

Suddenly, an owl cried over the car and it was like we all awaked from a daze and resumed our hard fucking. The feeling of John's rubbing my own prick through her skin wall was just a hell of an experience added to her milking abilities and I exploded in a fantastic orgasm followed suit by Collins that convulsed again and fell over me trembling. Jack took a minute longer but he also explode magnificently in her ass and I could swear that I felt his semen rush going through his penis. He fell over her exhausted. We were like a human pile. Our dicks still inside Collins.

Epilogue

After our out of this world sexual experience we noticed that the sun was almost appearing and we got ourselves ready to go. Collins looked at me: "Wasn't so bad as I told you was it?" Of course it hadn't been. It had been wonderful and all my fears and anxieties had long left me. She gave me my car keys and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for the wonderful evening" she said giggling. At this point, John showed up and shook my hand. "I'm sorry we got you scared but we felt there was no other way to get in our fantasy" he said. I just shook my head actually happy that I was scared enough to play it along. It had been the most fantastic experience in my life. Not even the Haleiwa swell at full swing could ever match that night. At this point I remembered the gun. "What about the gun?" I asked him. John grinned and took it from his jacket pocket. "It's a fake he said" showing it to me and it actually looked fake now but there was no way I could tell that before. "It was Jan's idea" he said. "We were planning this for quite some time now and when you sped by us we decided it was time to act."

- So that means you were ready to do it with anybody that came along?

- No, said Collins. It was my call. I "discovered" the gun remember? she added and I just laughed.

- that's why you kept pointing the torch at my face then...

- Well, yeah... I wanted to check if I fancied the "victim" and used it to get you off balance too.

- And you certainly achieved that. And what about the drugs?

- There were no drugs, John replied. That was our last card to get you fully submitted and it seems like it worked pretty well... Maybe we should actually skip searching your car he said winking at me. I blushed and laughed.

- You know I live near by so if you ever feel like checking anything else feel free to bust in.

- We may do just that, said Collins with a mischievous grin and they both hopped into their patrol car and started to reverse to head back to the main road. When the car was already turned the right away they stopped and Collins opened her window.

- You didn't ask so I bet you are not worried about it but there was no tape and she showed me the empty camcorder. Maybe next time we actually film it to enjoy over a glass of wine. This said she winded her window and they left.