All Comments on 'Highway to Krell - Hetero Edition'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unrealistic numbers.

No way that 2 or 3 hundred 6 inch baby lizards would jeopardize a military space hub that size. Too many people coming and going through it to suggest that the oxygen levels would not be compromised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well worth the read

And with this latest story, you have brought the Lizard-factor up to par with the sex and sexiness of the other two species of the Alliance.

Now all that is needed to complete the series is a story (or two, if both pairings cannot be done in one story) is a male-Borealian/female-Krell pairing, and its opposite, a female-Boreallian/male-Krell pairing. Not exactly an easy task I'm sure, but I have faith in you.

If going directly to such pairings is too difficult, you could get there by a roundabout way; have a human pair up with a Borealian, then maybe have the human bumped off, and then have the Krell step in to try to sexually console the Borealian. (I'm imagining the three as survivors of a crash-landing, or some 3-person spec-ops mission, or something.).

For example, it starts with a m-human/f-borealian, but then the dude dies or gets captured, the m-krell goes into heat, and his penetrating mating-call drives the f-borealian into heat, thus leading to a m-krell/f-borealian sex scene. (Just throwing the idea out there for ya. Feel free to use it.)

Or for the reverse pairing, you could have a m-borealian driving or piloting some kind of vehicle meant only for one person, and he finds/rescues a f-krell, and the only place she can sit would be on his lap facing him (cause her tail prevents her from sitting with her back to him) and the vibrations from the engine start them off, and she gives off the mating rumble/vibration... And the poor male Borealian gets hard and there's no where for his maleness to go but up into the female Krell.

I'd love to write something up, but my skill level wouldn't do anything justice for the story. Best I could do is an idea and a general outline. It would take a real writer like you to bring things to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
horrible ignorant

I enjoy your story and it has entertaining ideas and sex scene.

One thing that seem odd is the amount of misunderstanding/ignorant the coalition have with each of it member species. The human, krell, and borealan are in a war against bugs and have an alliance; yet they don't know anything about each other. You would think that have some form of Wikipedia or information packet they trade with each other when forming an interstellar alliance.

The ambassador guy from Fineprint wasn't even told anything about the borealan, and he was station on their planet.

I don't mean to nitpick. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Questions!

Love this, as with all your other work! I am left with a few questions, though:

1) Why was Webber "chosen" by Sleethe, but none of the other humans were deemed mate-worthy by the other Krell?

2) Will we ever see Brokers?

3) Given how you've described the Bugs & the war against them, is it fair to suggest they're running from something? It seems as though- at least based on Earth analogs - they would be more prone to solidify their territory rather than continually expand.

4) Will we ever see Dennis & Ursi again?

SnekguySnekguyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thanks for all the support guys, I'm hard at work on the next story, expect it soon!

To answer Anon's questions:

1) I wanted to make a race that could do both monogamy and group sex, so I guess it's just a case of people 'clicking' and falling in love. Only Sleethe would really know what made Webber so attractive to him.

2) Yes, I have an introduction story for the Brokers lined up, and I've been hard at work on their culture and quirks, expect that in a few months.

3) Maybe! I have a story in the works going into more detail on that. Time is my enemy unfortunately and it generally takes about a month for me to write a story. I'll get to it eventually.

4) Very likely! I've been writing some shorter (ten thousand word) stories revisiting old couples and characters, and you can expect those to be ready sooner.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable yarn

But curious where you came up with the word 'sudor'. I had to look up the dictionary. Why not just say sweat?

Also you may not realise but you cannot be lying on your back and be 'prone'.

But really enjoying your storytelling, although I read the Return to Krell story before this one. Happily found knowing the future had not lessened reading this.

Keep up the good stories.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

Just a minor niggle, but Clayton asked if they were 'poisonus' before he picked one up. Someone in the field would know the term is 'venomous'. (If you eat it and you get sick/die it's poisonus, if if bites you and you get sick/die it's venomous, if it bites itself and you get sick/die it's voodoo and if you bite yourself it's probably the inside of your cheek and it's bloody annoying when that happens - intelligent design my hairy arse.)

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

Dubois was a hoot... I can imagine him touring Borealis with a .455 Webley strapped to his hip, and occasionally having to shoot an arrogant Rask moron in the head or the crotch to keep things from getting out of hand. Lena's character does feel she as though was poached from a tale about yet another two dimensional, mousy, size queen, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...