All Comments on 'Hiking'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No proof-reading for this one??

Basically sound story but marred with seemingly complete lack of proof-reading!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I had a former BF who was a wildlife photographer. Once a month we would take a weekend day and hike into the hills and mountains so he could take photos of animals for his portfolio. On our fourth outing we stopped at a clearing he thought would be a good location and began to setup his tripod and camera. I asked him what animals he thought would be in the area to photograph? Today I am going to shoot a human animal, h replied. Seeing I looked confused, he said he was going to shoot me. I thought that was a nice gesture until he told me I was going to imitate an animal in its native environment. In other words he planned for me to walk around in this clearing and be photographed completely naked for several hours. I told him I was not too keen on the idea, and he took me aside to explain "I was a big girl now and should be more than happy to help." I did the best I could taking directions from him on how to be his naked female animal for the next two hours. At our next wildlife session I found two men were going to accompany us. At the same clearing they began to get their camera equipment in order for a shoot. That was when I learned my BF had posted the nudes from our last session of me on his wildlife site. These two photographers had seen the photos had paid $250 each for an opportunity to have me walk around bare for them. "Don't you feel honored," my BF said. During this shoot I was to walk around like a bear with one photographer in front of me and the other behind me so they could take shots of my hanging breasts and up my tailless rear. Then thy would switch positions and again shoot my intimate areas. My nude photo sessions went on for several months, until one Sunday a forest ranger happened upon our shoot. He told the three photographers he would heavily fine or arrest them for breaking the law since they were on government land. After several minutes of discussion the ranger agreed to drop the charges. My three accomplices were more than happy to again take pictures while the ranger was allowed to fuck me. I found out later he was not really a forest ranger but someone my BF had hired, which caused me to break up with him. He still has my naked exploits on his web site under the various types of Bear category: Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Brown Bear and I'm Totally Bare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous