All Comments on 'Hiking Buddy Pt. 02'

by RalphyNJ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hawko30hawko30about 12 years ago
Great Story

Great Story... Drew me in from the start wish there was more...

The ending came tooo quick for the way the rest of the story was written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very romantic.

belfryloverbelfryloverabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

so romantic. Not much sex but a wonderful build up means its not missed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I just think that the end was a disappointment b/c it feels like you got bored and ended it too fast. I think you did a great job building this sexual tension and their love (I loved that Dan was the one to say something when we didn't know if he returned the feelings or could handle feeling that way about a man). And that it would have been really important to let us see them make love for the first time. I really wish you had done so. It may have been nice to have them go out with Brandon's friends and come out at a couple. Or have friends guess they were.

I'd love to see you go back and redo the end and put it out...like an alternate ending or something. I hope you'll think about it. Overall it was a great story.

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Do you know how long I've been anticipating this? Wow so perfect. I love how the length is just right, you aren't stretching the dough too thin nor too thick, just right. Plus, it stays romantic and in a way leaves the rest to the reader, everyone can just imagine how their love making will be. Excellent story! Hope to see more like this from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

romantic love i had tears and a very wet throbbing hard on i adore gay love as a gay man i find my self looking at other guys bulges all the time i all ways look but never act, i have been with my guy 17 years i adore his cute frame and the love in his eyes when he looks at me,there is nothing better than two men in love. your stories are wonderful. jonathan uk .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay demisexuals!

So rare to see actual demisexuals who kinda know what they are. I mean, at least he figured out he was inbetween asexual and gay. Good enough for me! Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope you know that wouldn't have worked.

Standing in the shower would've gotten his cast wet due to the water running down his body when being wetted. I should know. I went through the same challenges when I shattered my ankle and had emergency surgery.

RalphyNJRalphyNJabout 7 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous reader who posted the comment beginning “I hope you know that wouldn’t have worked”

To the anonymous reader who posted the comment beginning “I hope you know that wouldn’t have worked” and goes on to explain that no cast could be kept dry on someone who is “standing in the shower”: If you go back and read the story, you’ll see Brandon explaining just that to Dan. Also note that instead of having Dan stand, he had him sit in the tub (which he had already filled), with the cast kept well away from the water.

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment.

RalphyNJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really really love it (❤+): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [5+(5.25/5=105%) Above Expectations!]

Very romantic, very erotic, & very realistic, all-in-one.

Readers LOVE Pt. 2: it has so far got 24 faves on 24,140 views which is 0.99 faves per 1K views (an A+ faves-to-views ratio!)

Thank you for this story, RalphyNJ.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This really is a wonderful and sensual love story.

The writing is first class, the dialogue good and the characterisation believable.

The lack of detailed sex is appropriate to this type of romance and the ending is OK because the story is about the development of their love for each other.

Thank you for creating and sharing such an enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous