Hiking Buddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RalphyNJ
RalphyNJ
140 Followers

He began kissing me, starting at my mouth and moving down my body.

He didn't stop when he reached my stomach, so his goal and ultimate intent were obvious even before I felt the front of my briefs being pulled down.

The first silky, sliding contact of his tongue on my erect penis sent a surge of pleasure through me, exceeded only by what I felt when it was engulfed in his warm, wet mouth.

In the few minutes that followed, he treated me to an experience I had thought I would never have except in fantasy. As he worked on me, with remarkable talent for someone I assumed was inexperienced, my murmurs of increasing pleasure quickly grew into ecstatic cries. Judging by the soundshemade, he was enjoying it quite a bit too.

I wanted it to last, but I couldn't keep my climax at bay for long. I came, copiously, into the heat of that welcoming cavern.

When Dan had milked me dry, he moved back up and hugged me, grinning as a vagrant white trickle ran from the corner of his mouth. I licked it up, kissed him, and said: "That was stupendous! You've done this before."

"No, I haven't" he told me. "And before you, I've neverwantedto do it."

"Well," I said, "to coin one of your favorite words: Wow! It wasgreat. I'll be happy to return the favor."

"I would love that, but not yet" he replied, and then blushed as he explained: "I came while I had you in my mouth."

I kissed him. "I love it when you blush. It's so cute."

He giggled. "I wish it wasn't so easy to make me do it."

Then he put his head back down on my chest.

After another few minutes, he suddenly asked: "Will I have to stop calling you my big brother now?"

"Why would you have to do that?"

"If you're my big brother, wouldn't it be incest, now that we're ... you know."

I laughed and began stroking his hair. "Why Daniel,againI've learned something new about you.Twomore new things: I knew you were shy, but I didn't know you were too shy to say the words 'having sex', and I didn't know you're so unworldly that you don't know the meaning of the word 'incest'. Yes, now we're lovers, but calling me your big brother wouldn't make it incest.Nothingyou say and nothing we do would make it incest, because we're not related."

"That's good" he said. "Hey, this is the first time you've called me 'Daniel'."

"I noticed that too" I told him. "It just popped out. Would you rather I called you 'Dan', or maybe 'Danny'?"

"Whatever you call me, I'll like it because it's coming from you. ... My god, I'm really smitten! What have you done to me?"

"I don't know" I answered, grinning. "But it must be the same thing you've done to me."

He closed his eyes and became so quiet that I thought he might be asleep.

I whispered "Dan?"

"Mmm?" he answered languorously, without opening his eyes.

"After your cast is off, could I still give you a bath sometimes?"

His eyes snapped open and he got up onto one elbow. "Are youkidding? Any time you want! And asoftenas you want. I really looked forward to those baths. And the massages! I love feeling your hands on me. I get a hard-on just from your touch."

"And I love the feel of your body in my hands" I told him.

He next revealed something else, orthoughthe was revealing it: "Now I can tell you that the reason I never got up from your massages until you were out of the room was that they always gave me a roaring boner".

"That much" I said, smiling and chucking him under the chin, "I had figured out. And how do you think it affectedme? Did you ever notice that I always wore baggy pants when I massaged you? It's because I always got hard too." I reached around and cupped one of his buttocks. "And the feel of this alluring tushy makes me hardest of all."

He smirked and asked: "Well then, how about making massages a regular practice?"

"You bet!"

"And could I giveyoubaths?"

"Sure" I said. "Or" and I purposely paused, "we could take baths together."

"Wow, that would be the best of all!" he shouted.

He lay down again with his head on my chest, and began a dreamy narrative: "I'm picturing what it will be like, taking a bath with you. We're both naked and I'm sitting between your outstretched legs, leaning back against you. The bath water is up to our belly buttons. I can feel your erect penis against the cleft of my behind. Your arms are around me, and you're nuzzling my neck as you soap my belly."

I grinned. "Sounds like you've got it all worked out."

Then it hit me: "Oh you sweet man, you didn't come up with that just now, you've thought of it before, haven't you?"

"It's been one of my favorite daydreams" he admitted. "Every day that I've been here I've remembered how warm and protected I felt when we were sitting under those rocks and I was leaning against you with your arms around me. When you started giving me baths, I began thinking about how good it would be to sit like that with you in the warm water. But until tonight I thought it would never be anythingmorethan a daydream."

For a little while we both lay lost in our own thoughts.

Suddenly a mischievous expression appeared on Dan's face: "Hey, you once said you would spank me if I misbehaved: I've been cleaning the apartment and straightening up, against your orders. What are you going to do about it?"

"I forgot about that" I told him. "Yes" I answered, "A spanking is definitely called for. Of course I'll take your underpants down first, so I can look at those captivating cheeks as I spank you."

His response, in a tone of mock formality, "I would expect nothing less."

"But afterwards," I continued, "if you ask nicely, I'll smooth something on them to take the sting away."

He gave me a quick kiss and said "I hope you'll spend a lot of time at that."

He lay down again. When I heard him sigh, I asked. "Was that a happy sigh or a sad sigh?"

"I was just thinking" he mused: "All this time we've been in love with each other but neither of us dared to say anything. If I hadn't broken my ankle we might never have known. And even my being here almost wasn't enough, because we were literally sleeping together and we werestillafraid to say anything."

"But you were the one who conquered that fear" I said. "You did say something. So now, thanks to you, wedoknow. Do you realize how courageous that was? You spoke up, not knowing how I would react but going ahead anyway. Having courage doesn't mean not being afraid, it means acting inspiteof the fear. You think you're a wimp, but you're not a wimp at all. You're brave."

"That's the best thing anyone has ever said to me" he replied, but immediately amended that to: "No,secondbest. The best thing was when you said you love me."

He lay quietly for a while, and then his expression turned gloomy. "It's depressing that all the time we were tiptoeing around, it could have been like this."

I took his face in my hands. "Dan, we can't change the past, so there's no point in wasting time with regret."

Then, taking him into my arms, I added: "Instead, let's think about the future."

We did. We talked happily as I held him, making plans for our life to come, until we fell asleep.

Chapter 13 - The Morning After

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Dan's beautiful face smiling at me from an inch away. "Good morning, big brother."

I was still holding him. We had slept that way all night.

"Now I'msure" he said, "that nothing could be better than waking up in your arms."

He moved closer, and our lips met.

Epilogue

The cast was taken off after eight weeks. Self-sufficient again, Dan returned to work.

But he still lives with me, in an apartment we share. It's much bigger than the one I first brought him to, and it even has two bedrooms, each with its own large bed.

The second bedroom is for guests.

END

RalphyNJ
RalphyNJ
140 Followers