Hiking the Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Marsha cuddled up next to me was nice, and really a new experience for me. I could get used to this, I thought, before reality crept back in: Marsha had been shacked up with a woman before, not a man, and probably the only reason she was cuddled up next to me was that there wasn't another woman available. Yeah, I'd been kind and respectful and supportive, but I still wasn't the right person to turn her on.

Still, she was the right person to turn me on, though I'd never have thought of her as a possible girlfriend had we met under other circumstances. Instead of a soft, smooth feminine leg against mine, hers was unshaven, and if her leg hair was still soft to the touch, it was definitely not what I had ever felt from a bed partner before. She was physically fit and strong, which was nice, but she wasn't a skinny girl like Renee, or really any other woman I had dated. Her hands weren't soft, like most women's, but kind of rough and calloused, from the work she did. She was, all in all, the kind of woman I thought I would admire, but not one I'd have expected to turn me on.

Well, if she was to look, from her position, she would be able to see that she turned me on, the evidence obvious in my boxers, pointing straight at her. Then again, it was so dark in the tent, on that rainy night, I guess that she couldn't actually see it.

I must've laid there for an hour, or better, trying to fall asleep, before I finally drifted off. Yeah, I was still horny, but it was obvious that there was no sex on the agenda tonight, and while I'm a lot of things, a rapist isn't one of them.

 

There was a bit of light in the tent when I woke up, as dawn had come, just barely, still dark under rain clouds. It was Marsha, pulling my left arm more tightly around her, another light "Mmmm" coming from her lips. Somehow, during the night, she had rolled onto her right side, and I had followed, and we were 'spooned' together, my arm wrapped around her, above her waist but still below her breasts. She had taken my arm in her hands, and pulled my hand up between her breasts, pulling me in more closely to her body. Had she been a smaller woman, my fingertips would have been at her lips, but she was a tall woman, every bit of my 5'9" and maybe a touch taller. She couldn't have forgotten that I was a man, couldn't have been dreaming that she was cuddled up next to a woman, because she had pulled me so close that my morning wood was pressed against her butt.

I just laid there, thinking about last night, and how nice it was to be cuddled up with Marsha. I still had no idea what she was feeling, but I know that this was nice enough for me. I wasn't sure if she was awake yet, or still in that half-sleep that precedes full wakefulness, but it was obvious that she was enjoying being held by me.

A few minutes later, and she must have awakened, because she pulled more tightly on my arm, and then lowered her head to lightly kiss my fingertips. I responded by pulling closer, and kissing the back of her neck, just as lightly as she had to my fingers.

With that, Marsha turned over, onto her left side, to face me, and I don't think I've ever seen any woman with such a wonderful smile on her face. It was a smile of happiness, of joy, and a smile of calm and confidence, all wrapped up in one. Those deep blue eyes of hers smiled as well, and then she moved a touch closer, to give me a light kiss on the lips. I was in absolute heaven at that moment. Maybe a man wasn't outside of the sphere of her sexual interests!

We just laid there for a while, smiling at each other, with just an occasional light kiss. I don't know, maybe she was trying to process what was happening as much as I was; I just know that I was having a hard time figuring this out!

Finally, she raised up on her elbow, reached down with another soft kiss, and said, "Sorry, but I've just got to pee, and brush my teeth."

Well, that was practical enough, and I sure had to do the same things as well. I unzipped the tent flap, so we could both take care of business: she went left, and I went right, both of us adding to the moisture still falling from the sky.

It was we got back to the tent at the same time, both rummaged through our backpacks to find our toothbrushes and toothpaste. I grabbed a water bottle, and we both went to sort-of stand beneath her tarp to brush our teeth.

I was in just my boxers, though I'd pulled on my hiking boots due to the muddy ground, and Marsha was still in just that oversized white t-shirt. I had wondered if she had anything on underneath it, but as it was getting slightly wet in the morning rain, it became obvious that there was nothing under that shirt but Marsha. After we'd gotten our teeth brushed, she put her arms around me, and pulled me in for a deeper kiss, gently pulling my lower lip into her mouth.

"Why didn't you take me last night?" she half-asked and half-whispered, her arms still around my neck, her eyes looking into mine. "You could have, you know."

"I didn't know, I just knew that you had broken up with a woman, and didn't think you were interested in men." We were still standing outside, in the rain.

It took a few seconds for her to answer. "Well, I didn't think so, either, though I have been with a couple of guys before, kind of a while ago. They just didn't do much for me, and when I met . . . " she hesitated for a bit, "Donna, everything just clicked, everything felt right."

"Well, I didn't know that, and I certainly wanted to, but it seemed like you just wanted to cuddle, to have reassurance, and, well, I had to respect that."

I guess that was the right thing to say, because her face lit up even more at the word 'respect.' She pulled me in closer for another kiss.

The rain kept falling, more of a shower than anything else, and we kept standing outside, holding each other, getting wetter and wetter by the minute. Finally, we broke apart, laughing at each other, and I suggested, "As long as we've got this shower going on, I'm going to take a shower!" Then I headed back to the tent to grab a small bar of trail soap I had.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Marsha said, "because I haven't had a good shower in a week!" With that, she pulled off her now soaked t-shirt, standing there as naked as Eve.

Well, if Eve wore hiking boots, anyway!

It was a lot of fun. Naturally, I'd given her the option of bathing as privately as we could, being out in the woods, after all, but Marsha stuck right with me, as we lathered up in the rain, and let God rinse us off. Neither of us had shampoo, so soap would have to be good enough. With my military haircut, that was fine, and Marsha's hair was cut short as well, though nowhere near as short as mine. We laughed, and washed each other's backs, and didn't stop with our backs. My physical interest in Marsha became very obvious, and she made certain that that part of me was clean. If the ground hadn't been so muddy, I think we'd have made love right there.

Finally, we wound up back in the tent, drying off with the small towels we each had packed. The rain was still coming down, and I struggled to keep the mud from our boots to a bare minimum inside the tent. The way the tent was made, I could keep the tent flap open without it raining inside, and still had a mosquito screen I could close to keep out the bugs. We were inside, still laughing and still kissing, when Marsha said just one word: "Yes."

That was all she said. I hadn't asked, but she knew that I wanted to make love to her, and she answered that unasked question.

"Yes."

"Marsha, I had no idea anything like this would happen, and I didn't pack any condoms." I hated to say that, and bring things to a stop, but I had to respect her and the future possibilities; I figured that, having been in a relationship with a woman before, there was no way she was on the pill.

"That's good," she said, "Make love to me anyway."

I didn't really know what to expect. With her having been in a lesbian relationship before, I figured that she must like oral sex, but I didn't know if I wanted to be just like Donna to her. Of course, I love getting head, but I had no idea if she was OK giving it, or had any idea how to give head to a man.

But it didn't matter, not in the least. Marsha simply pushed me onto my back, got on top of me, and settled herself down onto my cock.

I was in heaven from the first second. Marsha was controlling things, setting a slow, slow pace, not fucking me, making love to me. She began with the most wonderful smile on her face, but that soon changed, as I could see the steadily increasing tension from her rapidly approaching climax. It took her body over, as she suddenly slammed down on me, holding herself tense and rigid for maybe twenty seconds; if she had kept moving, I know that I would have lost it right then.

But her stopping stopped me, and while I had been close, I wasn't quite there yet. However little experience she had with men, she knew that much, and then started slowly rocking on me again, slowly bringing up the heat in me. Wonderfully enough, the heat was rising again in herself; I could see it, and did my best to slow down the boiling in my balls. That was difficult, because Marsha started riding me faster and harder this second time. I was getting really close, and I had to warn her, to give her time to get off of me. "Marsha," I gasped, "I'm going to cum inside you."

"Oh, God, yes, please, please, please!" She never stopped, never made the first motion to avoid the inevitable, and just as it was hitting me, she climaxed again, even harder, as I emptied myself into her.

 

I will never forget that wonderful day. Sitting here, looking out the window as I type this, I can remember that day, just a year ago now, as we spent the rest of that day at the same spot, listening to the rain fall, talking and laughing and making love again and again, complete joy just overtaking us.

Base housing is kind of marginal for E-5s, but it's enough, on this rainy Saturday morning, as I can type away, glancing over as my wife nurses our three-month-old son.

12