Hiking Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he started to enter me deeper, he hit my prostate and my dick got even harder. He then started pumping and it was the most unbelievable feeling I have experienced. He pushed my front-end down hard and started to really fuck me. I reached back and started to caress his giant scrotum. My hand couldn’t even hold it entirely.

Looking between our legs, I saw Christy slid behind Rory and stick her tongue in his ass. He slammed in to me even harder until his much larger balls began to pound mine. Somehow, he had done the seemingly impossible, and fit that entire horse cock up into my body. Christy now maneuvered into position under my dick and took it deep in her throat. I let loose the largest wad of my life.

It had been about twenty minutes of the best fucking I could imagine when I felt him bury his thundering cock all the way in me. The sensation was indescribable as the giant, writhing serpent, unloaded five shots in to what I would have to assume was my intestines. He then pulled out of me, leaving me feel so empty. Christy was still under us so he grabbed her by the hair and forced that mutant penis in to her mouth. He let fly another five spurts as I fell over, exhausted.

Christy swallowed about half and still had a mouthful. Rory told her to kiss her husband good night. She obeyed and soon I had a mouthful of that creamy jism. I swallowed it with pleasure.

Rory once again fell back on to his bed. "You two had better get some sleep, it’s a long hike to the next camp."

To be continued...

12