All Comments on 'Hiking with Mothers'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story makes me unhappy...

...Because I can only wish that I could write one like this. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Really good story. Just a couple of spelling/grammar glitches. Would have been better if the sex scenes had been longer and more descriptive. You spent quite a bit of time describing Matt and Jen's love making but Rick and Sarah only got a quick throw away paragraph of what was happening in their bed. I would have liked to have seen more with them especially given that Sarah had initiated everything. A sequel would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

What a great story, it did the trick thanks, I wasted my seed on my hand while dreaming of once again playing with moms breasts and thrusting my cock into moms womb. this story makes me want to take my mommy camping, and take my mom.

What a pair of loving mothers they know they can make their sons lust for their mature sexy bodies and not only seduce but take their verele sons. Like most young men these sons want to burry their erection into mommy's pussy knowing their is no other pussy that will feel as good. All young men should be so lucky as these young boys and feel the forbidden flesh and take their fathers place between mommy's thighs. These couples understand that no condoms should be required and a boy's sperm needs to be deposited up mommy's womb. I hope both boy's succeed in getting their mothers pregnant. part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hot

how come I didn't have friends like this when I was their age the only thing is I started much younger Keep the story going it is a good read Tenbears43

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
well written

I agree this is a great story. I too would love to see more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editor Needed

Is English your second language? Or are you simply in need of a good proofreader/editor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story

Quite a few moms and many sons have the same secret desire. Sarah admitting desire to Jen turned fantasy to reality. The benefits of such relationships can be tremendous.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading it very much.

Those were some hot moms, thought there would be some bed hopping, but your saving that for your next chapter.

Glad the boys got to learn how to eat pussy before they left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

hot hot hot story...thanks for the fun read.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Very hot and entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Fucking great story ! I think the majority of son's fantasize about fucking their Mom's !

I just came reading it ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A somewhat interesting take on this type of story.

There are several of the stories on the “two single mothers and their sons” stories. Not enough to be a cliché but enough to be a type. Yours differs in several ways.

<P>

First of all is the attitude of the mothers. In most of these, one of the mothers is very reluctant and must be – sometimes aggressively – seduced and the other one is immediately turned on by the idea and ready to fuck her son. Yours are pretty much on the same place, with little work needed to make them go ahead with things.

<P>

In many of these, the mothers, even if they are sisters – hell, especially if they are sisters – are either bi or easily talked into a girl/girl session.

<P>

The sons DPing both of the mothers is common, which pretty much goes along with anal.

<P>

I thought it was an interesting choice to concentrate on Jen and Matt when they get to the bedroom, especially considering how the perspective switched back and forth in the hot tub. Except for one glance at the end, it’s as if the other two weren’t in the room. Granted, except for maybe the position (e.g., doggie) I guess it would be pretty much the same as what you wrote of Jen and Matt.

<P>

These are not hits against the story. If anything, it’s things such as these that helped it to not be just another of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get real

When I came to the statement that her 18 year son was a virgin I quit reading.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
LIKED IT ****

You asked for both Pos. and Neg. comments, so I'll try to help. First off, your story is good entertainment. Would mothers really submit to sex with sons so readily without foreplay and effort on the sons part? I don't know, but I find suspension of belief on this point difficult. REPEAT--I REALLY LIKED THE STORY.

At one point you used the term "her and Sara," I think it should be "she and Sara." Also you had them in a "think fog," while I suspect they were in a "thick fog." the are simply two points I wrote down as I read the story. You probably just need to proofread aloud to catch such points. KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Tragic Tale

At the age of 18, when these two handsome and likeable guys, are in their prime age as young virile men, although somewhat shy, ready to leave home and conquer the world and its women, their mothers - for the mothers' own longings, lust and pleasure, without consideration as to what is good for their boys - haul them back as "mommy's boy", dragging them into unhealthy symbiotic relationshipa where they loose their manhood in subordinating to their mothers (" you should put your mother's needs first"... ) - at the time where they should rather raise their head and become independent. And the story even informs us that the mothers actively interfer with one of the boys' schedule for having a relationship to his father....

Come on, is this exciting or sickly?

(If the story had stayed on its initial path where the young men seemed to get new and exciting experiences together with their best friend's mother, it could have been something very different - but then not belonging to this category....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cant for the life of me figure out what

She would be rubbing that would be plastic if she is wearing a bikini

Thoughtless, she kept her eyes closed and moved her hand to her groin. She rubbed herself carefully through the plastic material,

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 9 years ago
Keep it up!

I really enjoyed this story, specifically the gradual buildup leading to the activities of the hot tub. There were a handful of typos and grammatical errors, but the substance as a whole was solid.

The only critique I would have was the jumping back and forth in the timeline to offer third person perspective was challenging to follow at times. In addition, with so much focus in the end on Jen and Matt, it felt a little off as if either of the two were considered the main character, it would feel that focus should fall to Sarah as it is with her that the story begins. So much of the tale is then driven by a shared experience of the four, but then narrowed down to the view point of just Matt and Jen, leaving Sarah and Rick as a side thought. I would have preferred to have them in it a bit more during the action, but oh well.

Thanks again for the story! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two very lucky boys and two very lucky moms

Jen and Sarah are very passionate women, especially between their legs. So they're lucky to have two horny boys who lust after that wonderful hole between their mothers legs. Matt and Rick at their age of 18 are nonstop semen producing machines, those boys' balls never quit. And each pair, Matt and Jen and Rick and Sarah, soon discover where the boy's creamy semen belongs--shot right up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. There'll be great talks between the mothers and between the sons. The moms will compare notes on whose boy has the bigger and harder cock, each one gushing over what her son's got jumping around in his pants.The boys will joke and banter, like, "dude, what are you giving your mom for Mother's Day?" and the other boy'll grab his male package and thrust his hips forward with a big grunt. A boy's hard cock and the cunt he came out of--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My mom was like that.

I was 18 when my mom and i first fucked. it was at a place we would go and picnic in the summer time. A lake out of town and it was the first time i noticed that my mom was looking at me. i was in the bathroom changing my clothes into my trunks when she came walking in and i was fully naked. i tried to cover my dick but my mom told me to just relax that she has seen it before. then she dropped her pants there in front of me and i about shit . she made my cock twitch and grow to full hardness she was looking right at it. she asked me if i was horny and i told her no, then she showed me her pussy and asked me again. and i couldn`t lie so i told her i was, and so she bent over in the stall of one of the toilets and asked me to stick it in her. i did but it was over in the first minute it started. we still do it about once a year i`m 23 now.BAF7

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mother love

It was the most wonderful day in my life when my beautiful mother seduced me. I remember every day that we spent together after that. My mother, a society beauty, slim, small breasted but very elegant and poised, was a war widow. She died in my arms ten years ago. I was bereft. I had no lover but her, no one else, even to this day, and I am now in my late 70's. The mid 50,s were very, on the surface, restrictive, but not in the privacy and safety of our own home. We lived, loved and, when she died, so did I. I am awaiting my death now. Soon, I shall be with her, again.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
GOOD JOB

nice story about two families that are so in tune with the times.

there must be thousands of young (30s) single parents with teens that have no lovemaking skills. the best way to learn is with a mentor, and who better than their parents. the same ones that have been teaching them from birth.

although i assumed that these mothers would trade sons to begin the weekend, it was really hot the way you told the tale.

i agree that both mothers should have been described equally for the first night, you left enough on the table for more chapters if you choose....

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
good writing but

I would have preferred the opposite pairing. Son and neighbor versus mother/son. If not the first time at least the second time or more sharing.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Great

What a great story. You did a good job of fleshing out your characters not to mention sticking to a really good plot. God how I wish my mother and I had been lovers. All my friends were always telling me how hot and young she looked. Mother barely turned 20 when she had me, so that made her younger than my friend's mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mymilf

I couldn't believe it when I read other comments where others fucked their mothers. First, this was a very good story; nicely written and with none of that incest crap.

I Thought that I was one of the few who fucked their mother but since it was my secret I never told anyone.

When I was 18, myself and 4 friends were going to DC for a week; to see the sights.

My father went deep sea fishing almost every weekend with 2 friends and therefore the apt. would be empty except for my mother and me.

It started out on Friday afternoon. My father was eating dinner before leaving for fishing. My mother looked at me and with a sing-song voice said, "What are you going to do in DC, Howard?

Without thinking, I answered, "Get laid."

She looked at my father and said, "Eddie did you hear what he said?"

While still eating he looked at my mother and Said," well you asked him."

For the men it was over. A question asked and answered. That was it.

I went out for the evening and when I came home around ten o'clock she was up and waiting for me. She wanted to know what I meant by my answer.

Well, whether you believe it or not, we had a fantastic evening.

Again, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm, too bad

the story was ok, I liked the setting, and most of the plot, but come on...two divorced mom with 18 year old son, all of who have the same inscestual feelings? totally unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it!

The two hot moms are friends, their two sons are friends, what could be better? I'm glad each mom wanted her son, and vice versa. They all decided to stop, and stay, at a motel that night, wanting to extend their weekend by another night. Matt called his dad and said they had car trouble and would be home sometime Monday afternoon. Jen and Matt got their motel room right next to Sarah and Rick's. They could shower, relax, enjoy clean sheets, and a nice bed together. Sarah and Jen agreed not to bother each other, they were both going to fuck the hell out of their sons all night long! Each couple, when they weren't locked in their own sexual nirvana, could hear the other through the walls of their connecting motel rooms. Jen and Matt lay breathing hard from their recent orgasm recuperating. Suddenly they heard Sarah's voice. Oh Rick! Oh yes sweetie! Oh god! You make your mom feel so good! Oh mom! Oh mom! Oh mom! I'm going to cum again! Jen and Matt got so turned on they wrapped their arms around each other and started kissing passionately, twirling their tongues around each others. In the next room, Sarah and Rick's breathing was just beginning to get back to normal as they still held each other tightly. As they lay there basking in the afterglow, they heard something from next door. Oh yes! Oh god Matt! That feels so good! Just like that! You fuck me so good! Oh mom! You are so hot! The hell with staying with dad! I want to fuck your sweet pussy every night from now on! Get ready mom! I'm going to cum again! Sarah and Rick got so turned on from listening to the hot sex next door, Sarah rolled on top of Rick, smashing her tits into his chest. They started kissing deeply as Sarah eased herself back onto her son's cockhead, and slipped it inside her needy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more plese. ad in shareing as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There were two bedrooms

Why use one ?

After the first morning as lovers, the boys should have tried each other's mom.

The spa scene was great.

Thanks Don

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

love to read some more of this tale of incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can you please add another part where they try with each other mother's

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69about 7 years ago
Or add a bit of bi exploration..

Have the boys cum in those yummy bald cunts then the boys clean up. Then the moms suck the boys cockcycles clean... Then the moms kiss for the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with anonymous 02/17, will you write Hiking with Mothers pt2 where the mother's & son's swap over ?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What if the boys tag team one mom at a time then switch. Each mom getting a DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

BUT! I's a love story I don't want them to swap. There is no true love EVER in any swap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story ! !

The best please write another part soon!

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING

My cock got hard and never went down, PLEASE make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good

I hope you make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

And very hot! As others have said, a follow-up chapter would be very nice. Maybe even two chapters. But thanks for sharing this one with us. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part

Hey please add the next part of story where they both swap their mothers.i am eagerly waiting for this.

wennbwennbover 4 years ago
Holy crap

Any chance of a "part 2"? This is well written and absolutely erotic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

I Think the Moms need to get Pregnant ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two Good Pairs

Really enjoyed hoe you got the two horny mom-friends into first jacking off their best-friend' son, so they could move on to do their own son, which was what they really wanted in the first place. This story really deserves a sequel, so the two moms could really develop the maximum intimacy with their own son, while making full use of their best-friend's son for added diversification! It would also be nice to see the two boys get their (one) Step-Mom to visit them one weekend, on the pretext that both their moms were away, and then getting the Step-Mom to put out for both of them, singly and together, before she had to go back to her (far-less adequate) Husband! It could turn into an amazing every-second weekend for the two boys, particularly if on a follow-up weekend, if she brought her own younger sister along for the ride!

Anyway, Thanx for the Read, and hope you can use the suggestion for a future story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not your best

But that's just me. Well written and good story. I just don't like swapping or sharing stories too much. I don't like the idea of a mom getting with her son's friend, especially if the friend gets action first. That feels like she doesn't find her son as attractive as the friend, only being with him so he won't feel left out. I know that's not how this was written, but that's what I get from this type of story. Incest stories at there best are mom and son, or brother and sister one on one, with love and intimacy, not 'Everyone gets a go'.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
"If I have to sit through traffic another minute in this heat I'm going to fucking loose it,"

Loose is an adjective that means “not tight.”

Lose is a verb that means “to fail to win, to misplace, or to free oneself from something or someone.”

Just sayin'.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

"I think we are all going to be very close friends from now on." Wish you could expand on this story. Are you still out there pbbj??

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 3 years ago

part 2 could have some dp action

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I wanted there to be more sharing amongst them. Oh well... thanks for sharing.

luislucas04luislucas04over 2 years ago

Chapter 2,3, 4, 5,.......500??????

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Hope a for a swap. Four of them play together.should be foursome with dp

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Very nice, very hot 🔥 and the fantasy of most guys, period. Please write more to this site, thanks for writing.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Have to agree this needed another chapter

RegginufRegginufabout 2 years ago

That was an awesome story. Loved it but it definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too Short...Needs some Swapping and Anal Lessons...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

, but I assume theyThis was a very honest incestuous love story. The hesitation and fear on the part of the mothers was logical and understandable. I do nt kknow why mothers would fear rejection from their sons. Granted there are women who should never be mothers because they are mentally/emotionally incapable. If mothers realized or accepted the position that their sons want to provide love, safety, security and please them maybe the workd or life would be different.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Really good story. Good plot, some nice detail, and very hot.

Your writing could use the sort of improvement that comes from careful practice, staying within your limits (even as those expand), and, most of all, from reading good writing. For example, you wrote "She moaned imminently," but, in this context, "imminently" doesn't mean anything that makes sense. Perhaps you meant "immediately" and while the two words in some cases can be interchanged, this isn't such a case.

Read a lot of works that are recognized as high quality in whatever genres you enjoy and read your own work carefully (doing so aloud to yourself is really helpful) before publishing. Those steps should lead to noticeable improvement. That all said, you're a much better writer than the average contributor to this site and I look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

High marks to you, pbbj for this satisfying composition!

Possible ID of "pbbj".....

A. Please bring Bob's jism!

B. Purple blowjob by Jeannie.

C. Positively beautiful buttocks, Joyce!

D. Pesthole, but bitter juice?

I loved this story!

The setting was savory and perfect.

Venturing out for a liesurely visit to a cozy cabin among gorgeous green trees in a remote location caressed by light breezes in the warmth of summer is great fodder for pleasurable intimacy among neglected single mothers and their infinitely rechargable sons.

Especially when lusciously lubricated by a thoroughly aged fragrant vintage Claret or Merlot drawn inwards by lush wet lips nestled amongst a beautiful feathered falls of long shiny hair.

Add to that, the succulent curvature of classy 30 something furry females in tastefully racy swimwear, and you have the perfect recipie for intense pleasurable abandon.

I'll now look for chapter two.

Will I be disappointed?

Thank you for a great vision of pulsating discovery!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s.

Bonus points to anyone that can guess what B4PW stands for........

Hint..... it's not sexual in nature, nor does it stand for something to be played at 33 1/3 RPM.

Regards to all who revel in flavorful femininity....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous