All Comments on 'Him, Her, Him'

by Dave_span123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You really can't leave it here!

Please continue with this story - you might get a few bad comments but it is well worth the read and very well-written. Thank you and welcome to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Please, please write more. Thoroughly enjoyed this story and cant wait for more.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
Great start

I usually enjoy stories like this that are written from the female's perspective. This one is a definite exception.

I certainly hope that you'll continue to share your work with us and I look forward to seeing what lies ahead

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Training cuckold and his wife

I enjoy training a cuckold and wife. Helping to place idea's in her head of how to also train him. It takes time, but the rewards are great for her, me, and in time him. I see if cuckold does as he is told he will get a reward. LOL, you and I know what reward he is dreaming of, but we also know the stud has his own idea of reward for cuckold in training. I also like to fem cuckold up a bit. Make him wear panties and thongs. Almost always chastity cage. I look forward to your next chapter. Please, sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No Clue......

The story would be so hot and fucking amazing. So well written. Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very, very good

This story was very well written. You walked that fine line of details without too many and the pace of the story was perfect. Kudos-- you have made many new friends!!

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000about 10 years ago
How cruel?

How can you leave us hanging? You must continue. Great story. So intriguing. More please.

KeiraFoxKeiraFoxalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Very excellent story and writing as well. Please continue submitting stories, you are very talented and your story is dripping with sexual energy and forbidden desires!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

I asked my wife if she would fuck my friend so I could watch and to my surprise, she agreed. One condition. That I would suck his cock so SHE could watch! I agreed, if he would agree to it. She smiled and told me to leave that to her.

We got him to our house and did a bit of drinking before she suddenly said, "Mike, would you be interested in fucking me so Tom could watch? He's always wanted to watch another cock in my hole." We were both shocked and he stuttered that yes, he'd love to fuck her. She told him that there was one caveat, he had to let me suck his cock first. I thought I would die in embarrassment and wanted to disappear. He just grinned at me and said sure!

My wife, not being one to dilly dally, told him to whip his cock out and we'd get to it. He pulled his pants completely off so Jodie and I did too. Pretty soon her top was off and she stood naked with her tiny tits with their giant nipples were in his face. I dropped to my knees with my mouth watering in anticipation. When I took his cock in I was hooked! It was so velvety smooth yet so hard underneath. All the sudden I couldn't understand why women didn't want to suck cock, this was incredible! His cock was only about 4" long, really thick at the base and tapering to a tiny little head, not much bigger than really big clit. It seemed sensitive though and within a few minutes I realized he was going to cum.

I learned cock size has nothing to do with the amount of semen produced. He seemed to cum without ending! I swallowed it all, not choking or having problem with it in my mouth, though I was surprised at how hot it was! I sucked it all and then sucked his little dickhead until he pushed me away. I was shocked at how hard my own 6" cock was! Jodie made me stand and jack off and catch it in the palm of my hand. I did and they watched as I licked it up.

When Mike began getting hard again, looking at Jodie walking around nude with her tight 95lb body, she told me to fluff him and make him stiff as a board. I was to my knees in an instant and sucking him like it would be my last meal. She straddled his lap and settled down on his short little pecker and started fucking him. When he was getting close she told me to be ready, she'd pull off and I was to put my mouth back on it and suck it out of him. She did, and then I did. It was delicious!

Now Mike just stops by to cum. She told him when we were done his dick was too small but if he needed to cum, my mouth was always open to his cock. I didn't mind, we get to watch my wife masturbate while I suck and receive my reward. Mike now uses my mouth about twice per day, sometimes more on the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Kissing my wife whilst she is being fucked from behind is one of my sexiest experiences.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

I'm definitely keen to see more stories along these lines.

PeanisboundPeanisboundalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Not only did I love the fetishes and plot but the wordplay was phenomenonal. I would really enjoy it if you would continue. I would want you to continue even if you haven't left such a great cliffhanger at the end. I need to know who the female voice is now. It is so intriguing as to what part she plays in this couples sex escapades. Thank you for this very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another stupid drivel

Keep your McJob and stop sniffing mommy’s panties in the basement. Or daddy’s?!?

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 2 years ago

This is one hell of a story. The psychological aspects and the hints at what already had happened before by remote created an awsome tension.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If the wife has even 1/2 a brain in her head she'll dump this sissy wimp cuck and find a real man. Destroy him financially and emotionally in the divorce completely. Ruin him, he is so pathetic and deserves no mercy. He is not a man or a husband. Then hopefully the cheating skank slut will pick up several STD's and be done in herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous