Him, Her, Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss her." More guttural. Testosterone flowing, voice deepening. I stood and did. She accepted. Her hand discretely found my cock, moved past and cupped my balls. A very odd action, but I accepted. It was intense. My earlier fears were allayed. She was into this. Whatever this was and whatever part excited her, it was working.

He gave us time to embrace, but he was just getting the next rung of descent ready. He placed two washcloths on the floor about hip width apart. One thing was certain, he had particular, well thought out desires and he implemented them.

I was incapable of shaping the scene. Unable to influence what happened next. That much was clear, clear at the outset and clear now that he was pulling the strings. I thought it odd but strangely I did trust him to lead us down whatever path he desired and I trusted that we would find some satisfaction in his warped little activities.

His voice broke the silence, "Next time I'll make you take the stairs.....now one foot on each cloth." I stood, as ordered. "We're going to see how much stamina you have."

Turning to her, "Now kiss him and wrap your legs around him like he just got off of a plane." We fumbled but we ended up with her legs wrapped around me, her arms over my shoulders and I cupped her ass for added support. My erection was trapped between my belly and her sticky wet sex. I wanted more than anything to slide in, but my awareness was jarred away by a slap to my ass. "Keep her off of the floor. When you can't take anymore, ask me for help."

Bizarre is one word that describes it, but I quickly lost my opinion on the activity and focused on my wife's kissing and the throbbing of my cock. I was like a man in the desert finding a glass of water. Her touch, her body had been distant for weeks. By his design, of course, but feeling her again consumed me. And then it became frustrating. He was clear, I was not allowed to enter her. This was going no farther. This was a tease. He tricked me into hope and now that was dashed.

Standing in a fixed position, holding another person is quite taxing. I think that I made it for five minutes and she started to slip. I fought it, tried to hold her, but for what? For something that I didn't know. Holding her wasn't the reward. Holding her and keeping her from whatever consequence he had devised was the reward. He let me conclude that. He let me develop my own fear. I reluctantly asked for help.

He laughed, "That's why I'm here." He came up behind her. I could feel his hands touch mine as she got a boost. Then his cock pushed between us. I felt him. He felt big and solid. It was awkward, but somehow like a dance. We re-distributed her weight, his hands replaced mine under her ass as her arms hugged my neck. I hooked my arms under hers and cradled her head. I lost my balance and pressed back against the wall. Trapped. The position evolved, but I'm sure that he planned it like everything else. I kissed her intimately as I held her up. He peeled her body away from mine, leaving my cock bouncing irrelevantly in front of me. Her breath caught and she let out a long moan. She held my face and kissed me deeply. I knew what happened, didn't need to be told. It was clear. But he wanted to narrate, "You are so tight, darling.....It feels so good.....I can feel the length of my cock sliding against your velvety walls.....So warm, so wet." She cried, whimpered but loved it. He now stood between her legs. She was suspended like a superhero flying. Connected to my lips and his cock. She had to work, no relaxing. It must have taken a tremendous effort. I could feel her shake either due to exertion or orgasm. I'm not sure.

He did it slowly. Deliberately, just like everything else. I could see over her shoulder as he extracted his cock. A slow withdrawal, making her feel and think about every inch. Worry that he would put out and leave her empty. Make her involuntarily tighten around it. Hold on to it. His return thrust matched in complexity. Slight circular motions of his hips spiraled him deeper into her. Penetrating her, taking her. He was masterful, I heard it, felt it from her.

The pace stayed constant but her urgency grew. He dictated, she took it. He came. Not what I expected. His face betrayed him for the first time as the next few thrusts yielded his seed. He pumped her hard, leaving red marks on her hips where his grip had tightened. Stayed tight with her for a moment and let his cum flood her.

The act ended. He was back to the perfect, attentive host. It was controlled and sensual. Probably worse than if it had been primal. He was in control. In control of himself and us. He gently let her down. Now they were both facing me. Her in front of him. Coolly and naturally he spoke, "Lap up your cream, boy."

I sunk to my knees and saw it. Saw them and the result of their coupling. Disgusting, I'm sure. But it was erotic. He sensed my need for direction. "First the lady." I responded by gently tonguing my wife. She was swollen and used and deeply satisfied. I glanced up to see her glassy eyes staring down. Not sure that it was all in focus, but she watched as I licked her. Watched as his seed spilled out. He leaned in and whispered something to her. I asked later, but she said nothing. A slight smile crossed her lips.

He gently guided her away. Over to the chair. He sat next to her and flatly stated, "Come here and show respect." I knew what he meant. I did it. No shame. Knelt like they were the King and Queen. Lowered my mouth to his cock. "Now, not too much, I'm sensitive...she's quite tight." He laughed. I gave his cock a lolly-pop kiss and sat back.

He abruptly sat up and dismissed us. Confused is an understatement. He escorted us to the door and showed us to the hall and handed us our keys, phones and my wallet. We were naked, filthy and dazed. Our bag with the coats was gone along with the tray. Panic set in as the door clicked shut. I led her to the stairs and we prayed the stairwell was empty. We descended 14 flights of stairs and continued down through the garage. A couple of people saw us, but we managed to make it to the car.

The ride home was awkward. I was nervous, on edge. Really horny. I was naked in my car in the city and my balls were aching. I couldn't think straight and I wanted comfort. She offered none.

I don't think that it was intentional. She was sorting things out for herself. She was also pleasured by two men and had the luxury of the afterglow. Yes, it was kinky, crazy, unbelievable, but she basically had sex. With two men. The emotional aspect was complicated...for both of us, but I wanted, needed to share something with her. A laugh, or some sort of agreement to let me know that we were in it together.

The chirp of my phone interrupted my internal debate. Bluetooth kicked in and his voice filled the car. "Was it your first time sucking dick?" He was brash and blunt, yet somehow polite. His directness rattled me. It shouldn't have by this point, but it did. It gripped me and felt smothering.

"Yes sir" I managed. He smiled. You could feel it through the phone. Very pleased with himself, knowing that he made me.

"You were good. You have a natural predisposition." He smiled again. "You know, most men wouldn't do it. They would refuse or fight. There were times that you just did it like you wanted to or were meant to do it." I couldn't argue, his statements were accurate. I struggled with what to say. He had painted me into a corner where agreement was the only applicable response. I didn't want to affirm it. Maybe this was my fight. Fighting over the phone as I drove away naked. Weak.

I realized that she could hear everything. He didn't know it, he just spoke. This was no theater on his part. He was talking to me directly and she could see our dynamic. His power and my obedience. She witnessed it in the room, but she was there. My wife. Maybe a kinky sex fantasy, but it involved her. She didn't hear the instructions over the phone, so she didn't really know how he directed me. Now she did. Her perception of me in this new context was filling out. It was deeper than she knew. Not superficial, it was deep and had meaning. She was trying to comprehend it.

"Did you enjoy holding your wife while I fucked her?" A direct question, his voice dripping with amusement. He had been making comments. Statements. Asserting his opinion. Debatable, even if I offered some agreement. Now he wanted to know. He wanted to get inside of my head.

I was shaking. With excitement. It would be a confession. Did I enjoy it? Did this get me off? Of course I was as far from making a rational decision as anyone could be. Hormones raged and I was as in need of sex as I have ever been. And he knew it. Used it.

"yes,....sir"

"Yes sir, what?" He jumped on it quickly, seizing the momentum and going in for the final attack.

"I enjoyed holding my wife."

"Ha ha, you've held her before. Probably lots of times. What made this different?"

"You fucked her, sir."

I couldn't look at her but she was locked in on me. Studying me. Soaking this in.

"Fucked who?"

"My wife....you fucked my wife....fucked her hard. You fucking owned her. Fucked her........sir"

He let it hang there. The hiss of an open phone line. The fact of what happened. I had nothing to say. I just waited. 20 seconds passed; 30.

Her phone chirped indicating some sort of communication. It went ignored. Silence.

"Yes, I did."

My eyes were watering. I'll deny crying, but it was raw, carnal, emotion.

He started talking again, like a professor having made his point and moving on to the next topic. It was as if it were an afterthought, "Don't cum tonight or this week, as I said. Your acquiescence will be rewarded; Disobedience will be punished. Put your wife on."

"yes sir"

I nodded at her. She said "Hello."

"How do you feel, dear?" He was softer, more caring.

"I'm good."

"Good. I told your husband my expectations and I wanted to tell you, too. He is to refrain from sex -- either self-pleasure or with you tonight and this week. This doesn't preclude you from enjoyment. In fact, I expect it. Tonight go home, get into bed. No shower, no clothes. Be close. Be husband and wife. Sleep together. In the morning, reaffirm your bond. Have him pleasure you with his mouth. He is not to cum, but I expect you to. Do you understand?"

A trace smile played across her lips but faded quickly. "Yes sir, I do understand."

"Good. Check your email. A byproduct of our interlude will provide a little leverage."

She checked her phone. There was a picture. Actually several pictures. Shots from the face-time sessions and some stills. The elevator shots were grainy and disputable if it was her. Her face was out of most of them and the ones with were from an odd angle. But there were others. Others with me and they were clear. It was me, and him. My tongue licking cream from his cock and swallowing him.

................................................................

Another voice startled me, this time female, "Time is up, but I'd like to continue with this background in our next session."

Possibly continued...

12