All Comments on 'Him: The Dream'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jasmine27Jasmine27about 6 years ago
love it !

can't wait for more :)

deepluvedeepluveabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Would love background on her mysterious superior and why how he's began to haunt her dreams...overall love it! Whoot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful!

You are at your finest when you write about your real-life experiences. When you share with us your most intimate moments. Miss Fewella, you are truly a beautiful woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chastity

Hi cutie-cunt!

Have you already started to consider chastity devices to enhance your characters' sexual performance and your personal, intimate joys?

Nothing better on an early Sunday morning that coming here to jerk off with your tits, Miss Fewella

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang 10

After the old man had fucked her Caroline wandered back into the main room with her husband wearing only a tiny towel round her waist.She smiled at all the men staring at her as her gorgeous tits jiggled slightly as she walked.”She is all yours everybody”said Eamonn as he watched his beautiful wife already being bent over a table by one of the men.For the next 3 hours she was fucked by every man in that room.Some who had already fucked her fucked her again.They were all various ages and Eamonn watched entranced as Caroline allowed a never ending succession of different cocks enter her body.Some of them had Caroline’s arse,some of them her cunt,and some of them she sucked off.Some of them slapped Caroline on her buttocks when they fucked her,and some of them turned her over on her back so they could feel and suck her wonderful tits.Caroline moaned,squealed and sometimes screamed with pleasure as she was taken repeatedly and she lost count of how many men had fucked her.A lot of them filmed what was happening and that seemed to turn Caroline on even more.She tried to keep eye contact with her husband when possible as fat men ,thin men,ugly men,old men,and teenagers took it in turns to fuck her beautiful,sexy body.After 3 hours she lay,legs wide apart on the table,and Eamonn gently lifted her up and said “Caroline,our taxi is here”.She stood up and smiled her beautiful smile.One of the old man passed her the short skirt and skimpy vest she had arrived in.Her knickers had gone and her stockings had been discarded”Well errr thank you for an interesting evening”she said to the 25 men who had been fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous