HIMYM S2E5: Lily's New Apartment

Story Info
Lily slowly falls under Barney's control.
8k words
4.63
41.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the TV show How I Met Your Mother. This story focuses on the characters Lily and Barney.

The set up for these stories may be ridiculous, so if super realism is your thing, I apologize. This story will be structured a bit different than my other stories, due to the specific nature of the story.

If you have any story ideas based on this show or others, don't be afraid to post a comment and I'll see if I can add it to my list of ideas. Or if you just want to give some constructive criticism just send me an email.

Thank you BDD for editing.

*

Day 1

"Look around you, Lily. You are in the heart of bachelor country, and, as a woman, you are an illegal immigrant here." Barney Stinson started his speech to his friend Lily. She had showed up at his apartment unannounced and Barney had a pretty clear idea of what she wanted. She needed a place to stay and he had a swanky apartment with lots of space.

"Now, you can try to apply for a sex visa, but that only lasts 12 hours for multiple entries." Barney finished, his dirty mind always running at full speed. As he looked at the sexy redhead in front of him, he thought he could use this situation to his advantage.

"Ewwwww," Lily started to say before catching herself. Knowing if she continued like that Barney would never agree to let her stay, and she desperately needed somewhere safe and nice to crash for a few days, if not longer.

"... is something some lame, judgmental chick would say, but I say give me multiple high fives." Lily finished, hoping she caught herself before she offended Barney too much. She had recently returned to the New York after going on a trip to 'find herself' and see if her art career could pan out. After it didn't she moved back. Single and broke she had moved into a crummy apartment. It was clear now though that Lily couldn't stand to live in the old apartment for one more day and had come to her sleazy friend Barney for help.

"You really are desperate." Barney said, smirking at the thought. Lily was normally outspoken, loud, and in charge. Now though, Barney knew he had complete control of the situation and if he played it right, all that he desired could be his.

"I really am." Lily mumbled, holding one arm with the other and looking down, ashamed at what she was making herself do.

"Okay, you can stay here for two days," Barney started to say, and quickly continued before Lily could interrupt. "But I only have one rule."

Lily was currently wearing jeans that did little to accentuate her figure and an ugly shirt that showed off way too little skin and cleavage for Barney's taste. But he knew he had Lily where he wanted her and she soon would do whatever he asked.

"That outfit has to go, if you are staying here you better look good," Barney said, gesturing to her current lonely cat lady outfit she had on. "If you are staying here, show off the goods you got girl. Be the eye candy I always knew you could be."

"That's your one rule?" Lily asked, trying to mask her disgust and confusion all she could.

"No, my one rule is what I say goes, no matter what," Barney replied. "As long as you want to live here you have to do what I say." Barney finished, leaving the obvious hint that she could likely stay longer than two days if she was willing to play ball.

Exactly like Barney wanted, Lily caught what he said, and now she was thinking she had the upper hand.

"Now go back to that hovel you called your old apartment and bring back only the skimpiest, sluttiest clothes," Barney said, before reaching into his suit and pulling out a credit card which he handed to Lily.

"And go out and buy some sexy outfits, and some lingerie," Barney continued, to Lily's utter repulsion.

"If you bring back anything I wouldn't approve of, or, when you come back, you are wearing anything I wouldn't like, you are back on the streets in an instant, got it?" Barney finished before Lily could interrupt.

The last statement was enough to scare Lily into keeping her mouth shut. So what if she had to wear some skimpy clothing and show off a bit of skin to Barney if it meant she got somewhere nice to sleep for a while. She gave Barney a smile and left to go to her apartment and do some shopping. Hell she thought, this isn't so bad, Barney is paying for it all anyways.

Barney waited patiently back at his pad, getting a drink and watching some TV while he waited for the first step in his plan to work. He knew Lily needed the apartment and he knew she would be desperate to stay there.

As if on cue Lily entered that moment interrupting his thoughts. She was laden with shopping bags that, as far as Barney could tell, were all from stores that he would most definitely approve of. As she laid the bags down in the corner, she hesitantly turned to face Barney, hoping her outfit was enough for now.

She was wearing a very tight t-shirt that showed enough of her midriff off to tease. It also showed a ton of cleavage and she definitely appeared to have changed into, if not a push-up bra, then something that helped her out. She was a B cup, but had always looked on the larger size but Barney had an appetite for the even larger breasts. Because 'damn if her puppies didn't look good' was all that was going through Barney's head.

As for her lower half, Lily had on a pair of daisy dukes that Barney was certain she had just bought, because there was no way Lily would own something that covered so little of her body. Barney, smirking, motioned for her to twirl around. Lily gave him a look, but before she could start he intervened.

"Come on Lily, it's not like I'm not gonna see it at some point, might as well do it on your terms." Barney said, wanting to constantly reinforce to Lily that she had the upper hand with everything she did.

So Lily twirled around and let Barney look at her backside in its current glory. And it was spectacular! Her tight little ass was on full display for Barney. Just enough meat hanging out to making you ravenous for more.

"Now why don't you pick up your bags and take them to your room." Barney commanded gesturing down at the bags and then towards her room. Lily complied, happy to be able to be out of Barney's leering sight, not thinking about the fact that she had to bend completely over to grab the bags. As she bent her perky ass was on view for quite a while as she had loaded up on outfits. She thought she was getting one over by buying a bunch of stuff with his card, little did she know it was exactly what he wanted.

Barney sat, loving the view, and planning ahead. This was going to be a legen (wait for it) dary month for Barney Stinson.

Day 3

The first full day at Barney's apartment had passed mostly uneventfully, Lily had fretted in her room before deciding on an outfit she hoped would be revealing enough for Barney. A low-cut sun dress had been acceptable for both of them, and her day had gone by mostly normal. She did catch Barney checking her out a few times, but she made sure to not say anything or react. Honestly once she got it in her head it was okay, it got much easier and she even enjoyed the looks a bit.

Today she had awoken to a note in her room that said the apartment needed some cleaning, which was odd because it honestly looked spotless from what Lily could tell. Beside the note was a French maid outfit that Lily could tell covered very little, along with a feather duster. Lily was ready to storm out and tell Barney where he could shove the feather duster until she looked back at the bed she had just slept in, and thought about the nice apartment with no outside noises or holes in the walls. No bugs or neighbor problems and her mind was made up for her.

Sure cleaning the apartment so Barney could perv on her would suck, but the alternative was much worse. So she slipped into the outfit and checked herself out in the mirror. She had to admit she looked good, and Barney had picked well.

Black high heels that matched the outfit were left with it giving her a bit of extra height and lift that helped perk her butt up even more. Her ass was covered by the skirt and Lily was surprised by the length of it. But she could tell from walking around that any movement and it flew up a bit and if she bent over you could see practically everything.

The top that connected to the skirt was frilly and revealing as one would expect, her cleavage prominently shown and small straps over her shoulder left little to the imagination. There were also thigh high black stockings and a frilly little hat that completed the ensemble to perfection. She could tell she looked the part. She hadn't dressed up in an outfit in a while, and his one was thrilling her in all sorts of ways.

Lily left her room and stared around the apartment confused about what she was supposed to be cleaning exactly. The place was spotless, knowing Barney he had a maid over frequently to ensure that it was. She saw Barney was the kitchen, and gave him a questioning look.

"Just dust all around this room, high and low." Barney said, a large smile on his face.

Lily felt that she might as well comply, it wasn't too bad and she had gotten to a point where Barney's ogling sort of felt fulfilling in a way. So off she went to clean, she simply passed over everything once since her duster wasn't really going to do much anyway. She knew that at certain points Barney would get nice looks at her ass as she either bent over or went to dust something high up, but honestly putting on this show felt good. She hadn't been with a man in a long time, and even then it had only really ever been Marshall. So having a man as entranced by her as Barney was felt empowering.

She even gave her ass a few subtle shakes a few time to get his juices really flowing, although most of her movement like that was subconscious. As for Barney he was loving the view, and quite happy with the results so far. Lily was willing to do just about anything to stay here, and he was playing things out perfectly so far.

He just gave her a confirming smile as she looked up after finishing, his eyes though were glued to her luscious tits. They were perfectly accentuated by his choice of outfit and they looked magnificent as he looked on. Lily was complacent and let him stare for what was clearly way too long, before he looked up and gave her a nod and a pat on the ass that she was okay to leave.

Day 5

The next day had gone without much bother, Barney had asked her to do simple tasks around the house, and this time at least things that seemed like they needed to be done. Rearranging some stuff, clearing out unneeded items, etc. Lily simply had put the maid outfit on again and did the few tasks asked of her and was done within an hour.

When she woke up today though, there was another note in her room, this time nothing was asked of her. It simply read: "From now on whenever you are at the apartment, you are to wear nothing more than this at all times."

Beside the note was a few sets of lingerie, which covered practically nothing. Most were simple, a matching set of bra and panties that were designed to cover the bare minimum. Some were frilly, some sleek, none though were what Lily felt were appropriate. At the same time though, he had seen her in some skimpy outfits recently, and she wasn't at the apartment for long periods when she wasn't asked to be there anyways. So she decided that this wasn't that bad and she went about going through the lingerie to pick which one would work today.

She shifted through the pile for a while before she settled on a conservative, at least in terms of what was available there, red set. She noticed that the top pushed her breasts up nicely when she put it on. The bottom though, covered less then she thought it would when she put it on, and the back was basically just a string threading between her asscheeks. Lily shrugged though, as there didn't seem to be much she could do at this point.

She exited her room, and looked to find Barney quickly, she wasn't planning to stay at the apartment long today. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. She found him sitting in the living room, seemingly waiting only for her. When she entered he gave her his usual smile and began a slow clap for her paired with a wolf whistle. Most of her anger melted away as the positive attention and reaction was really getting to Lily.

"You really think I look good?" Lily asked, almost shyly, twirling around on her toes.

"Oh yea, I mean your ass and tits look just perfect." Barney complimented her, laying it on thick but in a crass manner. As he was talking he had gotten up and moved behind her. From there he gave her ass a little smack and a quick grab, both felt reaffirming though to Lily. Her confidence had really never been lower since she moved away briefly, and while it felt weird staying with Barney, he really was doing a lot for her in that department.

"Okay, you are good to go." Barney said, giving Lily the option to go out and do whatever. Possibly more importantly she could put on more clothes and stop him from being able to see any more than he already had. Something was holding Lily back though, making her not want to go anywhere, not wanting the looks to stop.

"It's okay, I was thinking about hanging around here if that's alright?" Lily asked, again showing off what appeared to be some rare shyness on her part. Barney simply nodded and plopped back down onto the couch, where Lily joined him. She was unsure of herself and why she was doing and feeling the way she was, but she couldn't seem to stop herself either.

Day 9

Lily could hardly believe it had only been a little over a week. Here she was walking around, fully nude. This was her normal routine now, once she got back from work she slipped out of her clothes and lounged around. Taking advantage of whatever amenities the apartment had, and making full use of her new, and very comfortable living arrangement. Sure, she had a few chores to do, but since she accepted going fully naked Barney seemed to be asking less and less of her in terms of household tasks.

She didn't even feel weird now even though it was only her second day of doing this. Sure Barney would stare at her, and make lewd comments but she quickly got over it. In a way all these changes almost felt freeing to her, like some weight was being lifted off her shoulders. Not having any clothes to burden her, and doing whatever Barney asked made her life easier in a lot of ways. It had been yesterday when she had received another note, requesting that from now on she was to wear no clothes when in the apartment.

"This is going too far!" Lily had exclaimed to herself, and was going to go out and give him a piece of her mind. She had turned around and seen the bed she had been sleeping on, which made her think of the apartment she had been living in, which made her think about what she had been walking around in for the last few days. Her lingerie had gotten increasingly risqué at least over the few days she had worn them. The last day they had been mostly see-through, and Barney's looks were very reassuring to her, which made her think about whether she should say anything at all.

She had finally decided to simply accept this small change, and the moment she left her room naked, her decision just felt right to her. So she walked into the living room without saying a word or uttering a complaint. There was nothing big that occurred, Barney just gave her an odd smile that she couldn't tell quite what was behind it. Barney on the other hand, knew at this moment he had her. If she was this willing and able to do all he had asked so far, she was his for the taking.

Nothing much else occurred that day, they hung out for the usual amount time until both had to work and then did the usual afterwards. While Barney was obviously checking her out often, he didn't say or do anything too lewd. Barney was very proud of himself for his composure and ability to keep his mouth mostly shut. Because here was Lily in all her glory, her perky boobs that fit her perfectly and her small, tight ass on full display. 'Soon, very soon' was all he could think. Lily on the other hand was just happy to have someone so enamored by her body again and that thought made her hot... and wet.

Today though, Lily had almost been disappointed to wake up to no note. The thrill from things ramping up was something she didn't want to admit, although she was sure Barney could tell how wet she was yesterday. As she walked into the living room Barney wasn't there, although that wasn't entirely uncommon as he often had to go off to work early. Although what the hell he did was still a mystery to basically everyone. Even though he wasn't there she stayed nude until she, too, had to leave for work. She had developed the habit of dressing quite provocatively, something her workplace had been noticing. Although she ignored the odd looks, and had been encouraged by the positive looks and remarks.

When she got home, Barney still hadn't returned and Lily finally had a chance to do something she had been wanting to do since getting here. Use the big TV for porn. Lily loved porn and Barney's TV was gigantic, virtually taking up an entire wall. She was going to enjoy this as she hadn't gotten a release in a long time. She popped one of her favorite scenes into the player and went to work, she knew she couldn't take too much time but she also knew she wanted to savor the moment.

Mostly playing with her breasts as the action ramped up on screen, licking her lips at the thought of the stars cock pummeling her like the girl in the scene. Some light clitoral play, coupled with gentle touches on her pussy were just what Lily wanted. Finally she inserted a couple of fingers and really went to town on herself. Jamming them in like she needed an orgasm to live was bringing Lily close; that is until the door opened and Barney walked in.

"Oh shit!" Lily shouted before trying to cover herself and turn off the TV at the same time. She succeeded in doing neither. Barney just smiled before putting up his hands almost defensively to show he meant no harm.

"It's okay, finish." Barney said, trying to sound sincere and nice. Traits that he wasn't typically known for.

"No... I can't..." Lily stammered out, unsure of exactly what Barney had in mind.

"I insist." Barney stated, this time a tone of finality to his voice, that Lily could only whimper at. Lily knew she was close, and wanted to finish, but having Barney watch her wasn't what she planned. He went and poured a drink and didn't say another word. After taking a sip, he motioned that she could start, now.

Lily was too on the edge to protest, so she simply locked her eyes back on the screen where the porn was still raging on. She reinserted the two fingers before adding a third for good measure. She tried to keep Barney out of her mind although thoughts of him and his watching gaze kept popping into her mind as she watched and played with herself.

This continued for quite a while, as the awkwardness kept Lily from feeling fully comfortable, and as the scene neared its end she determined she would finish too. As the first shot of cum erupted from the man on screen's cock and spattered across the young starlet, Lily started cumming as well. Lily had always been fascinated with cum, and had always loved the taste.

"Oh fuck!" Lily shouted the throes of her orgasm crashing through her body. Barney sat, entranced by the view as the beautiful redhead splayed out on the couch, overcome with pleasure as the scene faded out in front of her. Barney thought he had noticed her eyes light up extra when the man had finished, something he made sure to take mental note of. Her toes curling and passion ripping through her body, Lily's mind completely left the situation and she gave herself into what she was feeling.