HIMYM S2E5: Lily's New Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lily slowly recovered and remembered her surroundings and what had just occurred, she got meekly up with looking at Barney and slowly walked to her room. She was wondering what was going on with her, and where it would all lead.

Day 12

Lily couldn't believe she had been so exposed in front of Barney, and yet she hadn't taken her stuff and left. Hell she hadn't even said a word about it to Barney, which she felt only emboldened him more. He hadn't asked more of her yet, or talked about the incident either, although his looks told her he definitely was thinking about it every time he saw her. This day was like the last two, she woke up to no note and this was both worrying and good news. She wasn't sure she wanted to hear any further requests, but she had to admit that she was getting off on the thrills they were providing.

She left her room, fully nude as it was her standard now. She had shaved her bush recently, although it had never really been a bush. Before she had flaunted that her carpet had matched her drapes, something Barney was quick to notice and joke about. Now she was completely smooth down there, something she in some ways hoped Barney would approve of, although there seemed to be very little she could do that he didn't approve of as of late. His approval seemed to be something she craved now, although she couldn't explain why.

As she walked into the living room however she was immediately jarred from her thoughts. Barney was sitting on the couch, naked. He was casually stroking his cock, which Lily immediately looked away from. He clearly had been waiting for her, as he had smiled broadly the moment he saw her, although he didn't stop or change what he was doing.

"Sorry, I'll just leave you to it..." Lily stammered, embarrassed and aroused at the same time, noticing the similarities between their earlier encounter.

"No, come take a seat Lily." Barney commanded, smirking at Lily who was walking away backwards, hands over her eyes. Lily knew she heard him correctly, but now had a difficult decision to make on the spot. If she refused, she would be out of the apartment, and she didn't want that. Nor did she want to disappoint Barney, and honestly, was curious as to where this would go. On the other hand she knew in the back of her mind she shouldn't. After less than a second of deliberation Lily went over and sat beside Barney. Taking her hands away from her eyes she finally looked at him fully nude for the first time.

Now Lily had a good view of Barney's erect penis for the first time, and she had to say she was both surprised and not that surprised at what she saw. She had always thought there was something more to Barney for him to be able to get as many women as he did, considering how he had in most ways repulsed Lily before. She was seeing it now though, he was blessed with what Lily could tell to be a rather large cock. Large enough for Lily to compare it favorably to a few of her favorite male pornstars, nearing the ten inch mark and quite thick it was a sight to behold.

He was also in good, athletic shape although Lily was fairly certain of this as he had worked out in the apartment quite often since she got here. Even so, she was barely noticing the rest of his body as her eyes were glued to one thing only. Barney could tell she was spellbound by his cock at the moment and knew he should strike while the iron was hot.

"I could use some help here." Barney commanded, pointing downwards, finally pulling Lily's attention briefly away from his member. Lily, moments before, would have thought she would laugh off a request like this, but here, now, in the moment she was nearly speechless.

"I don't..." Lily started, trailing off unsure of what to say or do. Before she could say much else Barney took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. Her petite fingers dwarfed by the monster in his lap, she subconsciously started to stroke it, and without thinking placed her other hand around it too. Up and down the hands went, taking both to make any progress on the beast and still feeling overwhelmed by it. Knowing she might eventually break out of whatever trace she was in Barney acted again.

This time his hand went around the back of her head and gently pushed downwards, Lily unaware of basically everything but of what was in front of her complied. As she neared the jutting cock she knew, in the back of her mind, what Barney wanted and automatically obliged as she couldn't stop the feelings within her. Her mouth parted and the beast entered, gently still as Barney didn't want to rush her.

As soon as she felt flesh enter her mouth she snapped out of it, but it was too late. Others urges were now kicking in. Lily loved sucking cock, and having a play toy as big and juicy as the one in front of her, she knew she couldn't resist. Barney slowly pulled his hand from her head and she bobbed on her own, her hands continuing to stroke the lower half of his turgid shaft. Her mouth got a little lower each time although she knew she would never get this bad boy fully in her mouth.

Barney leaned back and put his hands behind his head, finally relaxing. His work was done, and he had her. Lily didn't look up as her eyes were still soaking in every inch of the prick in her hands and mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head taking in every detail as precum swished around her mouth. Her hands stroked faster loving the feel of the veiny, meaty cock in her control now. Pulling it out of her mouth Lily decided to bath it in her tongue, slobbering up and down the cock giving little kisses here and there. Mostly though, she just let her tongue do most of the work, letting it slide across every inch of the cock.

Finally when she felt she had explored enough, she slowly placed her lips back on the head and got back to sucking. Increasing her pace with both her hands and mouth from before she quickly got into a rhythm that she could tell Barney was extremely happy about. This only encouraged her more, as she had always got off on other's pleasure.

She finally looked up at Barney and it was immediately apparent he was very close, Lily shoved as much of the meaty bastard in her mouth as she could and worked her hands and tongue faster than ever. As soon as she felt the first real indications he was about to cum she slipped all but the head of the cock out her mouth, not wanting to spill a drop if she could avoid it. The first shot rocketed out, with Lily noticing both the amount and speed.

Her mouth was quickly filling up with his tasty deposit, too fast it turned out for Lily. She tried to swallow what she could, but some dribbled out spilling over her hands onto his thigh. Lily had always loved the feeling of a cock jerking and spewing in her mouth. Barney moaned along with each release, his pleasure as evident as Lily's had been when she came on the same couch.

Finally as Barney felt the last load dribble out of him he looked down at Lily, to see her cheeks full of his warm cum and happiness spread across her face. She made a show of looking him right in the yes before swallowing all she had left, and even going so far as to dollop what she could off her hands and his legs and swallow that too. She stood up, presumably to await further instructions but Barney just patted her on the ass like he had previously and nodded she could go.

Day 15

She had given him a blowjob every day since, without even being asked after the first day. She simply walked into him in the living room, plopped down on her knees in front of him and sucked him dry to both their delights. They had continued like the first time, she was in control, and the pace was hers to dictate. She had to admit, both the act and the reward of cum at the end was something Lily was greatly enjoying. She was even managing to block out that she was sucking Barney Stinson's dick every day.

She went into the living room, and as usual Barney was sitting, clearly waiting for her. She went and took her usual position, kneeling in front him. Then she placed her hands around his cock and placed her mouth over it. Today though Barney took her hands away from it, and gently placed them behind her back. She looked up at him confused, her mouth still around his dick.

"Today we use my hands, at my pace." Barney said to her, his familiar smirk across his face and Lily obliged without thinking. She still hadn't managed to fully deepthroat his cock, although how far she had gotten had impressed her. Barney on the other hand, wasn't as impressed, and was looking to rectify that immediately.

Without warning he took both his hands and shoved her down on his cock, her mouth doing all it could to take it. Lily's eyes shot open in shock as she saw the inches of his cock quickly enter her. Even so she couldn't get it fully in, and Barney wouldn't be satisfied until that occurred.

"Come on, you can do better than that." Barney commanded, before giving her a pat on the butt. Without thinking Lily took in what he said and resolved to do better.

He roughly pulled her head up before slamming it down again, this time Lily pushing along to get the last little bit in. He continued to pummel her, seemingly oblivious to her efforts or strains. In and out it pumped, spit pooling and dripping out of her mouth and Lily allowing it all like the good little slut she had become without realizing it. As her eyes bulged and her throat shifted she finally managed to take it all and immediately looked up to Barney for a compliment or his approval.

"Good job." Barney said, before giving her another pat on the ass.

Lily smiled as much as she could with his cock stretching her mouth and throat before letting Barney get back to fucking her face. The smirk stayed across Barney's face throughout as he looked down at the once defiant redhead who had now been reduced to whatever name you wanted to call her now. She was his plaything and he loved it. His cock was exquisitely slamming into her mouth and she was taking it all in with a smile.

Finally he felt himself cumming and shoved his cock as far down her willing throat as it could go, depositing his load directly down her throat. Lily was doing all she could to help and as she finished she stood up as always, albeit this time a little weakly and looked to Barney for instruction. He simply gave her another smack on the ass, although quite a bit harder this time and nodded she could leave. Lily of course complied, a grin on her face matching the one on Barney's.

Day 19

Lily no longer cared that what was going on would have disgusted her just days earlier, she liked her life now. Yea Barney was a bit rougher than she preferred but the amount of enjoyment he showed more than made up for it. Plus taking all of his cock down her throat made her feel pretty damn good she had to admit. So she happily got up each day and let him roughly facefuck her once or twice a day and deposit his load where she enjoyed it, into her willing mouth.

He had been off to work earlier in the day so when she got back and undressed she assumed when he got home he would want to take care of his burden as soon as he arrived. So she sat patiently waiting in living room for him to arrive. When he arrived he went to his room, got undressed as well and went to join her, except today when she went to take her usual positon he had other ideas.

He helped her to her feet, albeit with a confused look on her face and moved her forward until she was touching the couch between his legs. She is standing between his legs. He forces his knees between her legs, forcing her to straddle his legs with her bare pussy gaping open to his gaze. He then brings her forward and helps her to kneel with one knee on either side of his hips. She is now above Barney, straddling him, once again it was pretty clear where this was going. This time though Lily knew she would just give in anyway and decided to move forward herself.

Without hesitation or prompting from Barney she lowered herself slowly onto his dick. The second she felt his head touch her pussy she knew she had to take this slowly, she had never had anything this size in her.

"Ummphh." Lily groaned as she felt it pushing its way in. The prospect of what she was about to do made her dripping wet which was really helping easing the passage of his big cock up her swollen pussy at the moment. Lily braced herself by placing her hands on Barney's shoulder and pushed what she could in without causing too much discomfort.

Lily was experiencing a lot of new sensations as Barney's big boy was stretching her further than she thought possible, but Lily also had to admit she was loving it. Biting her bottom lip, and closing her eyes she pushed further down before starting the motions of pulling up and nearly all of it out before slowly moving back down. As Barneys cock became more lubricated by her flowing juices she moved a little further down with each drop.

Barney was content to let her do her thing for now, but there was one thing he wasn't planning to wait any longer for. His hands shot forward and groped both of Lily's pert tits, one in each of his hands. They weren't too big, but Barney liked the fact that they fit his hand perfectly. Her nipples were pointing straight out and as hard a rock as pleasure was coursing through both their bodies.

"Oh fuck this." Lily moaned tired of the pace she was going and wanting more. She pulled herself up one more time and relaxed all her muscles, slamming her body down, engulfing all of the cock in one motion.

"Oh Jesus!" Lily shouting as her body erupted in a thousand emotions and sensations. Her body, weakened from the massive shock as his cock head slammed into her cervix, fell towards Barney letting him take over. Regretfully he slid is hands down from her perfect little boobs and grabbed her hips. He didn't hesitate for a moment before pulling her up and slamming her down again.

Over and over again he smashed her down onto him, each time she shouted out in pleasure as she felt him fully penetrate her. Eventually she recovered enough to take control again, and she started bouncing up and down on top of him with renewed speed, freeing Barney's hands to wander back to her beautiful breasts. This continued for a while until Lily felt herself nearing an orgasm, she then rode him harder than ever pushing to reach her climax.

Once her orgasm hit, her body was wracked with pleasure and she toppled forward onto Barney, who for both their sakes continued to pummel her relentlessly. Right as she was coming down from hers, Barney felt his own orgasm coming on and knowing how much Lily loved cum quickly pulled her off him. From there he simply deposited his load in both their favorite spots, Lily's mouth. She greedily swallowed it all, a smile on her face and a glint in her eye.

Lily slowly got up, her legs wobbly from the pounding she just took, she turned to go wash up and felt Barney's trade smack on her ass and she simply grinned wider and went on her way.

Day 23

Now Lily and Barney had been fucking like a couple of rabbits the past few days and neither were complaining. Sure Lily's pussy felt permanently stretched, but she had been having the most intense orgasms of her life recently so she felt great. Lily would often warm him up with a blowjob before he mounted her and today was no different, she walked into his bedroom and woke him up with her mouth slobbering over his dick. As she moved on top of him to her usual position though Barney stopped her, and turned her around.

"Kneel! " He ordered with the same satisfied smirk on his face.

Intrigued Lily happily complied, thinking Barney wanted to take her from behind to look at her ass as she fucked her. Barney positioned himself behind her and slowly teased her pussy with his cock, irking her to no end.

"Oh just put it in already!" Lily said, squirming from anticipation. She had come to worship his cock and what it could do to her and had been really looking forward to another solid fuck session with Barney to start off her day.

"If you insist." Barney replied, the familiar smirk back on his face. He dragged the cock up her pussy one more time before continuing onwards. As Lily felt the head of the cock touch her asshole she shrieked in surprise. As she felt the head enter though she simply bit her lip, clenched her fists and braced for what was to come. She knew she would just allow it anyways, now she didn't even hesitate or think about it for even a moment before allowing Barney to have his way with her.

Both of them were glad Lily had given an extra sloppy blowjob today as her salvia and his precum acted as a perfect lubricant. Barney didn't know that Lily wasn't an anal virgin, so he was surprised at how easily he slid in. Lily simply relaxed he sphincter muscles and moaned along as she felt inch after inch of his turgid girth slide into her. Barney had been planning on taking this more gently and slower, but as each inch passed on he felt he didn't need to.

"Naughty, naughty Lily. I'm not your first back here am I?" Barney asked, to which Lily simply nodded no before giving him a wink. This was all Barney needed, and he quickly shoved the rest in. Lily yelped with all of the new pleasures she was feeling, along with a bit of pain. To Barney though they just made him want to do more, he ripped his cock fully out before shoving it completely back in.

From there it was merciless pounding on Barney's part and Lily quickly grew to love what she was feeling even going so far as to bounce back to meet his cock. Barney moved his hands up to Lily's perfectly tight butt, which he grasped firmly with glee. It felt so fucking good, especially with his cock impaling it.

Barney knew he couldn't keep it in much longer and went in to overdrive pummeling with even more vigor. Lily was going crazy and weak from all this pounding, but as she felt Barney squirt the first of his load directly into her asshole she came as well. Shaking along with his releases, they finally finished, heaped on top of each other, his cock slowly sliding out of her ass. Lily could feel his cum pooled her ass, with a little bit dripping out occasionally but she didn't care, she was satisfied like she had never been in her life.

When she finally looked at the clock and saw she had to go get ready she got up, and arched her ass out. Now she was even beyond waiting for the smack, she was actively seeking it out. Barney obliged with a smirk and smacked her real good before she left to go get dressed.

She kept the cum in her ass all day, which she told Barney later when he got home. The delight on his face was evident and she couldn't have been more pleased herself. She felt so very naughty working all day and walking around town with his cum sitting pooled in her ass.

Day 26

Things were progressing quickly now, in less than four weeks she had gone from a roommate to an anal slut for Barney, and honestly she couldn't be happier. For whatever reason, she enjoyed whatever the hell their arrangement was. She knew Barney would be asking for something more soon, although what it was he would want she wasn't sure about.

Sure enough though when she got back from work she arrived to a big surprise. Barney was on the couch, a fairly usual sight, except with him was another woman. Both were naked and seemed to be only some making out and mild groping going on.

"Come and join us." Barney said or more correctly commanded. Lily again felt hesitation, she had given up everything she could to Barney but to give it someone else? Although Lily latent lesbian desires were working against her, and without even thinking about it she moved to join them.

The busty blonde didn't seemed surprised by Lily, so she must have been informed beforehand. She beckoned Lily in and Lily complied lusting for both the naked bodies on the couch. As she felt her lips touch the blondes and Barney's hand move around to grope her own ass she felt great. Her own hands moved and explored both bodies in front of her while she let herself be enveloped into the fold.