Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there was a very good reason for that. Because Bill's cock was hanging out of his pants, having just finished his business, and it was in full view of the busty young wife. And it was truly a cock. A big, fat, hard COCK! Ten hard, thick inches of meaty dick. Steph couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was absolutely massive! She couldn't help but study it, her wide eyes hungrily gazing over every inch. It was hanging between his legs, his full, heavy balls hanging below in his smooth scrotum. She had taken a picture of his cock as soon as she opened the door, reflexively, as if on instinct. As if, deep down, she wanted a permanent record of this massive cock. She had intended to open and shut the door quickly, but she was staring, hypnotized.

"You like?" Bill said. She didn't say anything. Almost imperceptibly, she nodded. Only a keen eye would notice, a keen eye possessed by Bill. The hook had been successfully baited, and now it was simply a matter of reeling her in.

"You can come in if you want?" Bill offered, letting his cock hang out in the open air, inviting her into close proximity to his massive weapon.

Eli watched, waiting for his wife to appear. His mind flashed on the image of the door shutting and his wife being gone, having entered the bathroom. But that was a ridiculous line of thinking. But still, he was nervous as he watched the door begin to shut. And with great relief, his wife was still there, having not entered the bathroom, having shut the door on Bill's face. He looked at Steph, expecting her to be proud of herself, but she looked like she had seen a ghost. She walked in a daze back to her seat, and didn't say a word.

"What? What happened?" Eli said, taking his wife's hand.

"Nothing. He... nothing." Steph said, staring forward, as pale as a sheet.

"Steph, what..." he started, before Bill returned, interrupting their conversation, facing them momentarily before taking his seat, allowing the wife to take a good look at his massive bulge. And she did. Her eyes couldn't pull themselves from the sizable bulge inches from her face. Her nose detected the animal scent pulsing from the older man's sizable meat, sending a thrill through her. The seed had been planted, and it was quickly taking root in her mind. And, if things kept going this way, his seed would soon be planted in much more pleasurable places. He glanced at the sexy young wife and smiled smugly.

Steph could not get the image of that cock out of her mind. It was huge! She had never seen a cock that big! She didn't know they made cocks that size! But Bill had one, and it was pretty amazing. The smooth skin covering the rock hard meat. The thick shaft, pulsing with desire. The skin covering it was so smooth and perfect. The big, prominent tip, almost too big to fit inside a girl. Almost, but it would fit, it so would, even in the tightest of pussies. It was made for that very purpose. It was the type of cock a girl would make fit or die trying. The type of cock a girl goes nuts over. And there was no doubt it would feel SO good.

Steph was partially tempted to pull her phone out of her pocket and stare at the pic she had 'accidently' taken. She was telling herself she wanted to look at it one more time, study it fully so she didn't have any unanswered questions. So she wouldn't have to think about it anymore. God, she did want to take another look, but she knew how wrong that was. In fact, she should just delete that nasty image out of her phone right this minute and remove the temptation. Either that, or make it her phone's permanent background photo so she could look at it all the time. No, no, no! She couldn't. She couldn't look at that photo again. If she did that, then that would mean that Bill had the advantage. No, she couldn't have that. Ever. No way, no how.

Seconds later, Steph's phone was in her hand, Bill's cock exposed to her eyes again.

Steph made sure neither of the men next to her could she was up to, and when she verified she was in the clear, she allowed herself to gawk at the older man's weapon on her phone. She couldn't get over it. It was so big, and knowing that that a dick that big was hard because of her, that prime specimen of male genitalia was throbbing because of her... it filled her with a strange pride. It just seemed so powerful... so masculine... masculine in a way her husband had never been able to achieve.

She loved her husband's sensitive side. She loved that he wasn't this stereotypical meathead. That he didn't want or crave the things that other men seemed hardwired to want or need. But Bill... he was pure man. He was all man. He had the body of a man, the desires of a man, the confidence of a man, the power of a man. And, most importantly, the big, fat, meaty cock of a real man.

Steph quickly stashed away her phone and shook her head, trying to clear away these crazy thoughts. She was telling herself it didn't matter. Sure, this older guy had a gigantic cock. But he was still an asshole. A fucking asshole with a giant, sexy cock, made for fucking. Steph knew now that this guy was not bullshitting. He could handle himself in the bedroom, no doubt. With a cock that big it would be hard not to be good at sex.

Steph examined this line of thought. Why did she just immediately come to the conclusion that just because he had a big cock he was a master at sex? Did she believe that good sex required big cock? Whenever she had discussed dick size with her friends, they had always expressed doubt about how a really big cock would feel. Most seemed to feel that there was such a thing as too big, and that most girls were not built to handle a huge cock. Most of them thought it would be painful. Most were fine with an average sized penis. But Steph, she kept thinking about this conversation. And she had to wonder why. Why did this discussion resound so deeply within her? Why did she keep thinking about dick size? Was it possible that she still wondered how good a big dick could be? Why did she seem to think that there was no such thing as a cock being too big? Was it possible that deep down, Steph was a size queen? To Bill, the answer was clear.

Yes. Yes she was.

Steph had never been the type of girl controlled by sexual desires. Sure, she liked sex, but she didn't depend on it. Eli was nothing incredible in the sack, his five and a half inch dick never fully satisfying her, never doing the trick. Steph had never had the life changing sexual experience that some had advertised. For a while, Steph thought she just wasn't built that way, because she would never get in the mood as much as Eli would. But eventually, she realized she had these deep, dark urges, urges that weren't being satisfied and would occasionally rise to the surface. So it became clear to her that her husband just wasn't doing the trick in inspiring the kind of feelings she needed. But honestly, she was willing to let that slide. Sex wasn't everything, and other than these occasional pangs of vague, deep-seeded sexual urges, sex didn't play a huge role in her life. Her slightly uninspiring sex life was never really that big of an issue for her, all things considered. She loved Eli and she loved her marriage and she wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. But sometimes, her mind would occasionally wonder as to what she might be missing out on. Love and marriage is great and all, but sometimes, a girl just wants to get fucked, you know?

She did her best to control these wild thoughts and most of the time, when they flared up, she successfully kept her urges under control. That is what made this situation so unusual. She only rarely got really sexually charged. But sitting here, now, after seeing Bill's giant cock, her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples were rock hard. She hadn't been this horny in a long time. Despite her feelings about Bill, she was turned on by him. Very turned on by him. By his words. By his confidence. By his big cock.

Steph suddenly realized she was very attracted to Bill.

He had resumed his work on his laptop, not paying the wife any attention. Steph glanced over at him, and she had to admit, despite the fact that he was old enough to be her father, he was kinda hot. Kinda really hot. He clearly worked out and was in great shape. Plus, he looked like a rugged, tough man, the type of man that would easily be a success with women.

Bill could read this bitch like a book. She talked a big game, but now that she had seen what he had to offer, she was putty in his hands. Bill knew this type of girl well. They talked big, but in fact had low self-esteem. Because of this, she became the girl the man she was interested in wanted. Eli was into hipster girls, so that is what she became. And she was now interested in Bill, and that fat cock of his. So to get his attention, she would have to be the type of girl he wanted.

She would just have to become a whore.

He was living up to his end of the bargain by not conversing with the happy couple. But Steph was not content to let sleeping dogs lie. Things had gone too far to just stop. She turned to face this brute of a man, this man she was beginning to be very impressed by. He just had giant balls, literally and figuratively. To hit on a married woman so brazenly. A married woman so much younger than him, right next to her husband. His confidence was remarkable. That level of confidence was very sexy. Her submissiveness was beginning to shine through big time. Real, true independent women always expected victory. But Steph, deep down, her mind was pulling for her to lose. She wanted to lose. To be defeated. To be successfully seduced by this handsome stranger.

She was rooting for him for that thick meat she had gazed lustfully upon earlier to end up balls deep inside of her tight, dripping, married cunt. And if things kept going this way, she would be getting her wish.

She turned to face Bill fully, subconsciously pushing her chest out, begging him to appreciate her large, bouncy breasts under her tight t-shirt.

"You have no shame, do you?" Steph asked, biting her lip. Bill's gaze turned to her, first looking at her jutting rack for a few moments, letting his eyes stay there for far too long before meeting her gaze. This blatant act, which would have revolted her only an hour before, now it only made her smile.

"What do you mean?" he said. He looked at her face. Her cheeks were blushed, her nostrils were flaring, and her mouth was open. She was begging for it.

"You think just cause you have a big dick, you can do whatever you want? You think you can get away with hitting on a married woman?" Steph asked.

"Wait, what?" Eli said, stunned by the new information that Bill had a huge dick. But Steph did not react to his words. All her attention was on Bill.

"You would be amazed with what I could get away with." Bill said arrogantly, reaching forward with both hands in an attempt to cup both of Steph's giant breasts.

"Ah ah ah." Steph said, grabbing his wrists in her soft hands.

"It was worth a shot." Bill joked, causing Steph to giggle, making her boobs jiggle, causing Bill to stare. Why was she suddenly giggling at this man, Eli wondered?

"Keep dreaming, bub." Steph said she guided Bill's hands back to his sides. "These are the property of my husband and him alone. Only his hands get to touch."

"Ha! His property? Do you where these hands have been?" Bill asked, holding up his rough, calloused hands. "These hands have been to war. These hands have killed. I have felt the last breaths leave the throat of the enemy. These hands have served our country day after day. These hands have won me accommodation after accommodation. These hands have shook hands with five different presidents. These are the hands that want to squeeze your tits. These are the hands that should get to squeeze those tits! And I would do a lot more than squeeze. I would do more than fill my hands with their succulent flesh. I would slap them. Pinch them. Make them red and swollen. I would wrap them around my cock as I fucked them. I would cum all over them. I would defile them. I would own them. I would make them my property." he finished, speaking intensely, his smooth, weathered voice like silk.

"Jesus..." Steph said, taken aback.

"Okay guys..." Eli started, trying again to play peacemaker, not knowing the old dog of war he was dealing with would never play nice. "This has gone far enough. This... game is getting over the line."

"Of course, son." Bill said, returning to his laptop. "I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Huh, yeah, I think you began to intrude when you told my wife to suck your dick." Eli said, angrily.

"She started this. I simply wanted a peaceful flight." Bill began.

"Hey, I was just making conversation..." Steph began, justifying herself to her husband.

"Well, let's just drop it. Okay?" Elis said. Bill didn't respond, so Eli took that as an agreement to his statement. Steph got a bit huffy and crossed her arms under her chest and sat back in her seat.

Silence fell over the three, a tense silence as the flight continued onward. Even though she was silent, Steph's mind kept racing. Why did she keep pushing it? Why did she continue this conversation with this dirty old man? Something kept telling her to keep pushing this sexy older guy's buttons. Something kept telling her to play this game with him. Surely, it wasn't his gigantic, meaty, suckable cock. It was just... this whole thing was just oddly thrilling to her. To be so desired, so wanted, so nakedly lusted after, well... it was nice to feel attractive. It confirmed to her that men wanted her, even men old enough to be her dad, even dirty old perverts. Though it grossed her out a bit, it did feel kinda nice to feel hot.

She glanced over at Bill to see him sit back, ever relaxed, close his eyes and attempt to rest. How could he be so calm, so relaxed, after everything he just did? How could he go from aggressively hitting on her to resting comfortably? Her mind was in turmoil, but he was calm. He must have ice water in his veins. A real cold-hearted bastard. He must have been a great warrior. To be so calm while causing chaos all around. If he was so calm now, she had to think the beast in him emerged only under the right... motivation.

As soon as the couple noticed that Bill had fallen asleep, they began a hushed conversation.

"What are you doing?" Eli asked.

"Eli, it's nothing. He's just a gross old guy." Steph said.

"Why do you keep toying with him?" Eli replied.

"I don't know. I just got a bit carried away." Steph replied, not being fully able to explain why she was doing what she was doing.

"Why... is it..." Eli began, pausing for a moment, not believing he was about to say what it was he was about to say. "Is it because he has a big dick?"

"Eli... what kind of girl do you think I am?" Steph asked, hurt.

"I know the woman I married, but... I've never seen you act like this." Eli said.

"It's just... I don't know. This is all so strange for me. I just got a little caught up in the moment. I'm sorry." Steph said apologetically.

"Steph, we should move." Eli said insistently. Insistently, but not forceful. Trying to be tough, but not pressing the issue, leaving the choice in her hands. And she was too proud to give in. To admit that Bill was too big... too much to handle.

"No, it'll be fine. He's asleep anyway." Steph said. Eli never was the type to tell his wife what to do, to be forceful. He admired her independence too much. It was this quality that prevented him from forcing his wife away from this beast of a man.

This would be his downfall.

"Just don't talk to this man anymore." Eli said.

"Yeah. Of course." Steph said, nodding shamefully at her husband due to her odd behavior.

They sat in silence for awhile, Eli and Steph in internal turmoil while Bill rested peacefully. Once Eli saw that Bill was really asleep and not faking it, he sat up and retreated to the restroom. As soon as the door clicked shut, Bill awoke, as if on cue.

"So... how's your sex life?" Bill asked, smiling smugly, looking like the arrogant asshole he was. Steph glanced sheepishly at him, rolled her eyes, and looked away.

"I'm not supposed to be talking to you." Steph mumbled, not daring to look at him.

"Finally, that boy trying to insist on some control over you. I thought you were the type that couldn't be controlled, but... I guess I was wrong." Bill said.

"I'm... not being controlled." Steph replied.

"Well, earlier, you were happy to be talking to me. You were loving it. Now, he insists on controlling you, and you seem so down." Bill replied, grinning knowingly.

"I'm not being controlled." Steph said, more insistently.

"Then answer the question. How well does Eli fuck you?" Bill said, staring the young wife down.

"I... uh..." Steph stammered, not knowing how to reply.

"Does he fuck you hard?" Bill asked. Steph just looked at him.

"Does he take you in every hole?" Bill continued, more persistently, pressuring young, sweet Steph.

"Does he cover you in creamy cum day after day?"

"Does he fill your cunt with warm cum?"

"Does he claim each part of your body as his own?"

"Does he rock your world?"

"Can he even make you cum?"

"No!" Steph screamed out. "Okay. Just... shut up. No! Our sex life isn't the best. Just shut up about it okay?" Steph replied, hushed and angry.

"There! Isn't that better?" Bill said with a smile, like a proud father.

"Just be quiet!" Steph said, terrified her husband would catch her talking with Bill again.

"So you wished you were getting fucked a bit harder, right?" Bill asked with a smug smile. Steph couldn't bring herself to answer. She just looked down at the floor, her silence giving Bill all the answer he wanted. He continued his verbal beat down of the hypocritical wife. "Don't worry, you're not alone. Trust me, I know firsthand. There are a lot of young, sexy wives like yourself who just aren't getting it at home the way they need. They suddenly realize the type of guy they marry is very different from the guy that can satisfy them the way they crave." he finished. Steph turned away, so Bill kept pressing.

"You want Eli to fuck you the way I would, don't you?"

"You're not happy with him, are you?"

"You've thought about cheating on him, haven't you?"

"You wanted to slip off these bulky clothes, slip on a tight, slutty dress, take off your bra, and go hunting for big cock?"

"You want to be a little whore, don't you?"

"You want to be my whore, don't you?"

Steph looked up, her big, expressive eyes shining behind her black-rimmed glasses, staring into his, her big, fat nipples rock hard. Steph was in turmoil. Why was she not fighting back? Why was this tough old misogynist, the antithesis of everything she believed in, turning her on? Why was her pussy sopping wet? She had never met a man like this. So rough. So aggressive. So dominant. So mean. Such an asshole. She liked sweet guys, with a unique sense of style. Guys who weren't afraid to be sensitive, to cry at sappy movies, to listen to slow music. Not an old, pervy government worker. Not a cog of the system. A part of the corrupt and bloated government she so despised. Yet somehow, this guy was affecting her. Despite all instincts telling her otherwise, despite him being so rough, so arrogant, so misogynistic, so against everything she valued, she found herself very attracted to this brute of a man.

Sure, she was turned on, but she didn't want to cheat. She loved Eli, dearly. She loved him more than anything. He was her husband. She wasn't gonna cheat on him just for some no-doubt great sex. This asshole was brow beating her, defeating her like she had never been defeated before. She was on the debate team in high school. She had participated in countless protests and boycotts, so she knew how to take care of herself in an argument. Yet, this asshole was beating her. But Steph was too stubborn to admit defeat. Steph was too spirited to give up. It was time to fight back. Turn the tables on this old man and beat him at his own game.