His Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Slam that cock into my tight little pussy!" He does as I tell him to.

Suddenly, he picks me up and impales me on his cock. I twitch. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I wrap one arm around his neck and one in his hair. I gently tug on his hair and he slams me into a wall. I wrap my legs around him as he fucks me against the wall. "Shit! Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I pinch my eyes shut and arch my back. He takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks hard. "Fuck me daddy. Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel it splash inside of me."

He grunts and picks up the pace. Suddenly, I cum. It's so intense that I scream. He swallows my screams of ecstasy in a kiss. I feel him shoot 6, 7, 8 thick hard squirts of cum in my pussy.

He sits me down on the edge of his desk and withdraws his cock. I whimper in protest. He smiles at me and bends down. He begins to suck our cum out of my throbbing pussy. I feel myself getting closer, but he stands up. I open my mouth. He spits our cum in my mouth and I swallow. I kiss him deeply and he sucks my tongue.

"We still have an hour and a half until my next class starts. Do you want to fuck my pussy again daddy?" I giggle.

To Be Continued...

12