All Comments on 'His Beautiful Neighbour Ch. 03'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
You're kidding no comments!

I am shocked, this was a HOT episode. And I'm the first to comment.

I am enjoying this so much.

Inventive.

Not too harsh....yet.

Perfect balance of domination and shown appreciation for your partner.

Suggestion, How might you deal with the mother. Possible playmate?

Just saying.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Have to agree

Eric_Shift is correct, this was a great chapter, can hardly wait to go on to the next. This had the right amount of everything, Your Dom is playing his role correctly, switching it up and not being predictable, as well as flexing his authority when needed.

Well Done

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
What a punk

What a little punk mouthing off at his mother like that. Its difficult to stay aroused by a dominant when he is also a little teenage punk. As always though, the sex scenes are amazing. Will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

This is a tale I am Sharing with a man I am going to be with shortly and he and I find this very fascinating but I wish to know since i am part dom myself mainly sub that if Andrea were to tell James some things she would do to him entice him so to speak how well would that work in a dom/sub relationship. The man I am going to be with is my dom but as a part dom we aren't only going to do the dom/sub routine all the time. Just thought I'd make a resonable question since I do it with him all the time.

Your new avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a punk II

I agree with joodle. The sex scenes are good, but the surrounding story just makes me want to shake the kid. He is rather unappealing. Immature and arrogant and ultimately weak, without a core set of ethics.

Babygirl234Babygirl234over 3 years ago
Absolutely Loved it!

I really enjoyed the last part of it where his mom threatens to kick him out and he's like "Fuck off! I won't stay here then!" It's absolutely priceless! I LOVE this series and can't wait to see what Andrea says when he asks to move in with her. LOL!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1448 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...