His Best Friend & Her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

Nurah sat up and turned to face Tim. For the first time he saw her medium sized breasts, laying against her chest. Her nipples were quite large and dark, her hair flowed over her shoulders onto them. She pushed Tim back, until he was half way between laying and sitting.

"I think it's time we got to know that cock of yours a bit better, I think it's time we all got to see it!" she smiled.

Raameen and Haifah turned to look at Tim too, exposing their breasts to him as Nurah had done. Raameen had small perky breasts with much smaller nipples than Nurah, with Haifah having by far the largest breasts and nice large dark nipples to go with them. The three girls sat on their knees in front of Tim, their legs parted slightly. All three of them were perfectly cleanly shaven, their slits disappearing below. The three girls moved yet closer to Tim, with Raameen and Nurah on the outsides running their hands up Tim's legs. Haifah was in the middle, her dark hazel eyes fixed on Tim's cock.

"Is this the first time you three have seen a cock?" Tim asked.

The three of them nodded and smiled. Nurah moved her hand to grasp Tim's cock, gently stroking up and down once or twice. Raameen followed, doing the same. Tim knew he could only handle this for so long. Tim looked at Haifah, who's hand was gently massaging her pussy. She took her pussy-juice covered hand and wrapped it around Tim's cock, stroking a few times up and down as Nurah and Raameen had done.

"I want to taste it first" said Nurah, already moving her head towards his cock.

"You guys will have to be a quick! I don't know how long I can take this before cumming!" Tim smiled.

Nurah smiled before placing Tim's cock gently into her mouth, A warm sensation ran down the length of Tim's cock as she slowly took it inside of her. The thought of Nurah tasting not only his cock but also the juices of Haifah's pussy made his cock throb. Nurah moved up and down only a few times before releasing.

"I want the cum!" shouted Haifah, "You still owe me remember!"

Tim smiled, just as Raameen placed his cock in her mouth. Her mouth was just as warm, but smaller than her sister's. It felt tighter, the sensation even more intense. Just like Nurah Raameen quickly yielded. Tim was close to cumming now, and could not wait to release his cum into Haifah's mouth.

"Come here Raameen" Nurah smiled, "lets give him a nice show to cum to as Haifah sucks his cock"

Raameen smiled and crawled over to her older sister. Nurah laid back, opening her legs to her approaching sister. Raameen turned and knelt over Nurah's face, her pussy just inches from Nurah's lips. Tim saw only that Nurah's head started to move gently, and Raameen started to moan. Raameen lent down to reciprocate, gently lapping her sister's pussy.

"Hey! Don't give them all of your attention!" Haifah smiled before gently kissing Tim, "save some for me..."

Haifah backed away, and lowered her head onto Tim's cock. Her mouth was nearly as tight as Raameen's and just as warm. Tim felt Haifah's breasts gently resting against his thighs, her free hand cupping his balls as she moved her head slowly up and down. She began to moan, all three of them did. Tim didn't know whether to look at Raameen and Nurah or at Haifah!

"Mmmmm I'm going to... to cum soon..." gasped Tim, with Haifah quickly increasing her speed.

Raameen and Nurah separated, sitting up to watch Haifah take Tim's cum in her mouth, running their hands down the sides of her body and gently grasping a breast each. Haifah moaned, and that was enough to take Tim over the edge. He shot rope after rope of hot cum in to her mouth. She moved away slightly, keeping only the tip of his cock in her mouth, sliding her hand up and down to get the last drops of cum from him. As she moved away a few beads of cum dribbled down his shaft.

Haifah sat up and moved towards Nurah. The two kissed passionately, Tim's cum spreading inside their mouths. Although he had just came, Tim was still hard at the sight of the two. Raameen moved down and lapped the remnants of Tim's cum from his shaft, gently sucking all that she could. Nurah and Haifah moved over to Raameen, and smiled before taking turns swapping his cum between them. The three girls swallowed, before smiling and giggling.

"Did you enjoy that Tim?" Nurah smiled.

"We've been wanting to do this wit you... Planning to do this to you since the start of summer!" Raameen laughed, unable to contain herself.

Tim smiled. He'd never thought these three girls could be so sexy, so dirty. Their house was so conservative!

Before he could daydream any further Nurah and Haifah laid beside Tim, and he cradled them each in an arm. Raameen didn't seem bothered by the apparent lack of attention, instead choosing to gently play with Tim's slowly shrinking cock. Each stroke, each kiss made it gently spring back to life.

"So Tim, when are you going to fuck us?" Raameen asked giggling.

"Raameen!" Nurah shouted smiling, "Must you be so abrupt?"

Raameen looked up at Tim and smiled, her lips still glistening with the mixture of cum and saliva from Tim and her sisters. Tim's cock sprung to life with the thought of fucking any of them.

"See! Your cock wants it!" Raameen chirped, with Nurah and Haifah laughing.

"Well I guess we'll have to see, will I be your first?" Tim asked.

"You'll be all of our firsts..." Raameen said shyly, "I can't wait for you to cum in me!"

Tim looked nervously at Nurah - did they have condoms?

"Don't worry Tim, we're all on the pill, you can cum in all of us!" Nurah smiled, setting Tim's mind at rest.

"Who wants to go first then?" Tim asked, his cock throbbing from the thought of fucking them.

"Haifah got to taste your cum first, so not her!" Nurah smirked, with Raameen sticking her tongue out at Haifah.

"I'll go first, Tim isn't the only one who owes someone in here! I'm going to give him the pleasure of my pussy first!" Raameen smiled.

The three girls got up, sitting infront of Tim.

"Where do you want us?" Haifah asked.

It occurred to Tim that none of the girls had any real experience with sex. Directing them Tim placed Nurah and Raameen in a 69 position, as they had been earlier, with Raameen on top. Haifah laid with her pussy inches from Nurah's giving Raameen two pussy's to play with.

Tim let Nurah lick Raameen's pussy for a few minutes, as Raameen moaned. He moved over to Haifah, who was gently rubbing her own clit. Bending down he sucked her nipple, causing her to arch her back and moan loudly. Neither Nurah nor Raameen noticed, both being too engrossed in each other. Tim bent down and kissed Haifah, faintly tasting his own cum from earler. She smiled up at him, gently pulling his hair. He moved round, kissing her cheek.

"Have you cum before? Do you squirt?" Tim whispered in her ear, to which Haifah nodded and smiled, "I want you to cum first, all over Raameen's face ok? If you do, I'll give you something special later ok?"

Haifah smiled, before kissing Tim passionately, grabbing his cock with her free hand.

"Oh don't worry I cum thinking about you almost every night, now go and fuck my sister" Haifah smiled.

Tim smiled, and moved to the end of the bed where Nurah was pleasuring Raameen's clit with her tongue. Nurah too Tim's cock into her mouth for a second, leaving it wet.

"Are you ready Raameen?" Tim asked, "this may hurt a little."

"Don't worry, I've been getting myself ready with a toy for the past few weeks" she smiled between licking her sister's clit.

Tim positioned his cock at the entrance to Raameen's pussy, as Nurah gently rubbed his balls. He gently slid in half an inch, expecting Raameen to wince in pain, but to his surprise she only gently pushed back swallowing his cock to just over and inch. Tim started to slowly slide in and out. He was surprised as to how tight Raameen was, considering she'd admitted toying with herself. She was certainly the tightest Tim had ever had.

Tim slid further into Raameen, and she began to moan. He moved his hand down to gently caress her breast, which only served to make her moan louder. Her pussy juices began to flow letting him glide more freely in and out. He wondered for a moment as to how Raameen must taste for Nurah with his cock inside her. He glanced down at Haifah, who had propped her head up with a pillow so she could watch him fuck her sister. She winked at him before grabbing her breast, closing her eyes and pushing her head back witha moan. With this Raameen started to lick Haifah's pussy as she fingered herself. Raameen was moaning loudly at this point, he could feel her insides tensing every time Nurah licked her clit.

"Do you like this Raameen?" Tim asked.

"Don't.. don't stop... Fuck me!" she moaned.

Tim had no intention of stopping, with Raameen's moans only increasing his desire to fill her insides with hot cum. The more Nurah rubbed Raameen's clit with her tongue the closer Raameen got to cumming. Meanwhile, Haifah began rubbing her own clit more furiously as Raameen and Nurah moaned, moaning herself. Raameen's pussy began to tighten, as she let out a long, loud, moan, cumming from the combined pleasure of Tim's cock inside her and Nurah's tongue lapping at her clit. Her juices flowed, straight down into Nurah's open mouth. Smiling, Nurah gently licked them from her pussy as Tim began to furiously pound her.

Raameen collapsed forward, exhausted by her own orgasm, to gently lick Haifah's fingers as they brushed past. With this, the angle of Raameen's pussy changed allowing Tim to go deeper inside her. The sound and smell of Raameen's orgasm sent Haifah over the edge, as she moaned, spraying Raameen's unexpecting face with her own cum. At this point Tim was ready to cum. Grasping Raameen's shoulders he puller her up, kissing her face and tasting Haifah's cum. Arching her back he thrust gently deep inside Raameen, shooting streams of hot cum into her. She felt it hit her insides, like no feeling she'd ever felt before, moaning with each release of cum. Tim held her there for a moment.

"How was that Raameen?" Tim asked gently, kissing her softly.

"It was... it was amazing..." Raameen moaned, barely able to stand on her knees.

"Stand here a moment, let my cum fall into Nurah's mouth baby" Tim whispered.

Nurah saw Tim's cum begin to slide out of Raameen's pussy and gently lapped it up, sending shivers up Raameen's body. Raameen collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from the last 20 minutes. Haifah sat up and smiled, before moving over and gently sucking on Tim's cock.

"So this is how Raameen tastes..." Haifah started before moving to lick the cum from around Nurah's face.

"She's exhausted, we should let her sleep." Nurah smiled, looking over at Raameen who was barely catching her breath.

Haifah moved over, giving Raameen's pussy a quick lick to see how it tasted before rolling her over and covering her with her duvet.

"We should shower" Nurah smiled, pulling on Tim's cock.

Tim, Nurah and Haifah walked to the bathroom just across the hall and turned on the shower. The bathroom was quite large, with a large glass double shower. Tim and Nurah stepped in as Haifah went to go and find towels.

"How was that then Tim?" Nurah whispered in Tim's ear, barely audiable over the sound of the shower.

Tim moved around to cradle Nurah from behind, holding his hands over her breasts, gently massaging them.

"Incredible, I never expected this in a million years..." Tim replied.

"I've known the girls fantasise about you for a while now, I heard Haifah masturbating while moaning your name - and we don't exactly know many Tim's..." Nurah smirked.

"What about you?" Tim grinned, kissing Nurah's neck.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a while now Tim, just haven't had the guts to ask for it..." Nurah smiled, pushing her ass against Tim's cock.

"Anyway, looks like I'm the last to get any real action from that cock of yours, Haifah got to taste your cum first, Raameen got to put it inside her first... what do I get?" Nurah added, biting her lip.

"Anything you want baby" Tim moaned.

"Anything?" Nurah grinned.

"Anything you want, whenever you want it" Tim whispered as Haifah came into the room with towels.

"How dare you two get all close and personal while I'm away getting towels" Haifah said grinning, "I want to get up close and personal with him too you know!" Haifah continued, winking at Nurah.

Nurah stepped aside, shampooing her hair, with Haifah taking her place in Tim's embrace. Haifah felt different to hold, her ass was much smaller, letting Tim get closer. As Tim looked down over her shoulder her large breasts masked her feet underneath. Haifah pulled away from Tim, turning to kiss him as the water flowed down over them. Through her wet hair Tim could see her closed eyes, beads of water balanced on her eyelashes. Tim slid his hand down her back, sliding his fingers between her crack as one of her hands worked its way to his cock. He was still quite limp from cumming twice already, but Hiafah simply cupped his balls. Smiling she placed shower gel on his cock with her free hand, gently massaging it into his balls. Slowly his cock regained its composure, enough for her to slide her soapy hands down his shaft.

Tim smiled, kissing Haifah softly on the forehead before getting washed. Next he turned his attention to Nurah, grabbing her arms as she was bout to leave, kissing her passionately as he massaged her back. She immediately embraced him, locking her mouth on his. He could still taste Raameen in her mouth. Slowly he worked a hand down to begin rubbing her pussy gently. She moaned, gently biting his lip.

"I noticed you're the only one not to cum yet," Tim started, "I'll fix that soon baby don't you worry!"

"Oh yeah Nurah! Don't you worry I'll help. You got to have all the fun tasting Raameen..." Haifah smiled, squeezing Nurah's ass as she left the shower to get dried.

Tim and Nurah stood for a few minutes, as Haifah left to check on Raameen, beofre leaving to get dried. As the entered Nurah's room Haifah was brushing her hair as Raameen laid asleep in Nurah's bed.

"She can shower in a while, lets get some food. I think Tim's cock needs a rest," whispered Nurah, throwing Tim his clothes.

Nurah went to her wardrobe, and threw on a short kameez - and no underwear. Haifah disappeared into her own room, emerging in sweatpants and a tight fitting vest that barely covered her large breasts. The three walked downstairs, with Nurah cooking food for them.

A few hours later, as Tim, Nurah and Haifah watched TV, with Nurah and Haifah on each side of Tim, Raameen wandered downstairs,

"We have neighbours you know!" Nurah shouted, shooing Raameen back upstiars, "you can't just come down naked!"

Raameen giggled, "I see you guys showered without me!"

"You can shower now, go on!" Nurah smiled, slapping Raameen's bare ass as she walked upstairs.

"Only if Tim joins me." Raameen smirked defiantly.

"He's already showered Raameen" Haifah said, "he doesn't need to shower again."

"He came in your mouth then went on to cum inside me, he didn't need to then," Raameen giggled.

Tim smirked, and stood up, "it's ok I can shower again," he said.

Tim followed Raameen upstairs, stripping as he entered the bathroom. Raameen had already turned the shower on, and was waiting patiently by the entrance.

"We get some alone time again," Raameen said, smiling.

"I guess we do," Tim replied, kissing Raameen square on the lips.

Raameen was by far the smallest of the three sisters, both in size and weight. As Raameen's arms lock around Tim's neck he picked her up. Her legs folded around his waist and she smiled.

"You're strong Tim!" Raameen giggled.

"You're sexy" Tim replied, kissing Raameen's neck.

Raameen laughed, as the two began kissing passionately in the shower.

"Thank you Tim" Raameen began, "there's nobody else I'd rather lose my virginity to than you"

Tim smiled, squeezing Raameen's ass before lowering her to the ground. She stood in front of him, leaning in on his chest.

"Raameen, you have the nicest pussy I've ever fucked, it was so tight. If I'd fucked you before Haifah had made me cum I'd barely have alsted a minute inside you!" Said Tim smiling.

"Tim, how about we shower quickly and go lay on those nice clean sheets we changed this morning" Raameen said smiling.

The two showered quickly, with Tim for the most part simply standing in the water. Raameen left the shower first, drying herself on a fresh towel. Tim went to leave, and started to turn the shower off.

"Leave it!" Raameen whispered, "we don't want them knowing we're out," she smiled.

Tim and Raameen went to her room, and laid on the fresh sheets side by side. Raameen rolled onto Tim, kissing him passionately. Tim picked her up, spinning her around so he was on top of her, his cock inches away from her pussy.

"Fuck me again Tim, please!" Raameen cried.

"If I fuck you, they'll know! They'll be able to taste you on my cock" Tim smiled.

"Oh..." Raameen said, almost defeated.

"However..." Tim started, "There's nothing stopping me..." He continues, as e kissed the inside of her leg.

Slowly he moved down, kissing her thighs until his lips sat rested on her mound. He gently licked down the sides of her pussy, sliding a finger inside her. She clenched her legs around his head moaning gently. As soon as he had began, he stopped, looking up at her. She looked down at him, waiting for him to continue.

"...fucking you tonight while they sleep," he added.

Raameen smiled, thinking about it for a moment.

"You're staying!?" she shouted, the thought just occurring to her.

"Well your Mum is visiting your Dad in London isn't she? She won't be back until at least Sunday!" Tim smiled.

"Yay!" Raameen cried, arousing suspicion downstairs.

Raameen and Tim quickly moved to the bathroom just as Nurah began walking upstairs. Raameen turned off the shower as Tim began dressing himself.

"What's all the excitement up here?" Nurah quizzed.

"Tim said he's staying the night... if that's ok?" Raameen chirped.

"Oh he's staying more than the night" Nurah smiled.

The three went downstairs to join Haifah, watching TV for a few hours before heading to bed. The four of them laid in Nurah's king size bed, with Haifah laid next to Nurah, with Tom between Nurah and Tim. They lay there a while, talking about everything and anything. When did they first fantasize about each other? When did the girls plan this weekend? Hands soon began wandering, to their own pussy's, to each others and to Tim's cock.

"So Nurah when are you and going to get fucked then?" Haifah asked, smiling.

"Well you got to make him cum first, and Raameen got to fuck him first, so I want something special." Nurah smiled.

"Oh, what's that sis?" Haifah asked, slightly confused.

"He can fuck you first Haifah, then he's all mine." Nurah added.

Haifah smiled, she didn't particularly mind that Nurah was getting something "special", she just wanted to feel Tim inside her. Tim's cock was already hard, and Haifah was already wet enough to fuck.

"Wait, Nurah, you made Raameen cum so hard, lick me for a minute, I wanna see just how good you are!" Haifah smiled.

Nurah obliged, moving around to lick Nurah's moist pussy as she lay on her back on the bed.

"I guess I should make sure you're ready Tim" Raameen laughed, grinding her pussy against his cock for a minute before sliding down to take Tim's cock into her mouth.

Haifah soon grabbed Tim's arm, pulling him gently in her direction. Tim knew she was ready, he breathing sharp and interspersed with soft moans. Tim positioned himself between her legs, he cock near the opening of her pussy. She was soaking - a mixture of Nurah's saliva and Haifah's own juices. Tim looked at her pussy again, getting a good look. Her labia were compact, inviting his cock to go inside them. She reached down and opened them for him as he slid his cock gently into her. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as Raameen's but still felt great. Haifah's breasts began to wobble up and down as he slowly started moving in an out. Beside them, Nurah and Raameen were passionately kissing each other, playing with each other's pussy's.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers