His Best Friend & Her Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

But Tim focused on Haifah, pushing her legs up and back a little so he could go deep inside her. Her moaning increased, aligning itself with the thrusting of Tim's cock into her. Occasionally he'd passionately kiss her, or hold her arms above her head to which she would moan even more loudly. An arm appeared from Nurah, who began rubbing Haifah's clit as Tim pounded her, his balls gently slapping her ass as he thrusted inwards. Soon Haifah was near climax, her insides tightening far more than Raameen had been at any point. As she came, her juices sprayed onto Tim's groin, and down his shaft. This was enough for Tim, who held her arms above her head as he moaned and shot his cum inside her.

"Somebody better come lick this out of me, we don't want it going to waste!" Haifah moaned.

Raameen immediately moved to suck the cum from Haifah's soaking wet pussy, as Tim pulled out. Haifah beckoned him forward to straddle her, taking his cock in her hand. She gently began sucking her juices from his cock. At the same time, Nurah moved behind Raameen to lick her ass and pussy as she licked the cum out of Haifah.

"It's my turn now then." Nurah smiled, the moment she had been waiting for all day.

"I want to suck you myself, and then I want you to take me on my knees as I lick Raameen and Haifah." Nurah said, biting her lip.

She turned, immediately beginning to suck Tim's cock. It had barely recovered from Haifah, but the rest during dinner had given him plenty of time to recover. His cock turned hard after only a few seconds of sucking. She sucked him slowly for a few minutes as Raameen rubbed her own clit and Haifah recovered.

Soon Nurah stopped, getting on her knees, allowing Haifah to remain laid on the bed as Raameen straddled her. Nurah gently licked both Raameen and Haifah briefly as Tim lined himself up to her pussy. She reached a free hand down, opening herself. She needed nobody to get her aroused, he pussy already dripping with anticipation.

Tim entered, as he had done with Raameen and Haifah. Nurah wasn't as tight as Haifah or Raaameen, it was obvious Nurah had had plenty of practice with toys. Yes still, despite this, she angled her body to make herself tighter, pushing her legs together. Haifah was a good few inches taller than Raameen in the body, and her large breasts allowed Raameen to suck her nipples as Nurah pleasure both of them. Haifah used her free hands to rub both her pussy and Raameen's breasts, playing gently with her nipples.

Nurah stuck a finger inside Haifah as she licked her, sending shockwaves through her body. Haifah was getting attention to her pussy, and her breasts all at once. All three girls started moaning, with Tim enjoying the sights of not only Nurah's big ass but also Haifah's pussy and Raameen's ass and pussy - it was like a pussy and ass buffet!

Tim could feel his desire to cum building, but it was still quite far off. He began massaging Nurah's breasts, playing with her large nipples. A few seconds later Nurah stopped.

"Tim, this is where I get my first," she said between moaning.

Nurah produced a tube of lube from under the pillow beside Haifah.

"I want you to fuck me in my ass!" she moaned.

Haifah and Raameen stopped what they were doing, contemplating what Nurah had just asked. Neither of them had though to ask for it in their ass.

"Raameen, come around here and lick my lonely pussy now there's no cock in it." Nurah moaned to Raameen, who leapt off of Haifah to move around.

Haifah smiled, knowing she'd now get the full attention of Nurah's tongue and fingers.

"Haifah, I want you to cum all over my face!" Nurah grinned, sliding a finger inside Haifah.

Tim raised his body, positioning his cock over Nurah's ass. He slid his cock along her crack, lubricating her with her own pussy juices, before massaging a decent dollop of lube into her tight ass hole. As he did, Nurah felt a ripple of pleasure ride through her body in a way that she had never felt before. Tim pressed his rock hard cock against her hole, pushing half an inch in. Nurah tensed, but released just as fast, letting him slide in another inch. Gently he began rocking back and forth, with Raameen lapping up the juices still emanating from Nurah's pussy.

Even from her low vantage point Haifah could see Tim's cock sliding in and out of Nurah. She imagined him doing that to her, lifting her legs to expose more of her ass to Nurah's tongue and hands. Nurah knew exactly what she wanted, sliding a finger gingerly into her ass. Haifah began furiously rubbing her clit again as Tim increased the speed of his thrusts. Deeper and deeper he went into Nurah, her orgasm building.

Soon Haifah began to moan loudly, she was ready to cum. Just as she had came before she sprayed clear warm cum into Nurah's waiting mouth and over her face. Nurah was being stimulated from all angles at this point, with Raameen massaging her breasts waiting for Nurah to cum. Nurah came, tightening her ass around Tim's cock, sending them into simultaneous orgasm, with juices flowing from Nurah's pussy into Raameen's mouth and cum flowing deep into Nurah's bowels. Nurah's legs gave way, pushing her pusling pussy onto Rameen's face.

Tim pulled his cock out as Haifah moved over. Quickly she lapped up the cum spurting from Nurah's ass, licking as much of it as she could. Some, however, made it past her mouth, running down her crack into her pussy and Raameen's waiting mouth. All three girls moaned as Tim stood back. He wanted to fuck all three of them again right there and now.

The four got into bed, naked, and began to cuddle. Soon Haifah and Nurah were sleeping. Tim had ensured that he was cuddling up to Raameen only, with his back turned to Nurah and Haifah.

"Are you ready baby?" Tim whispered in Raameen's ear, gently parting her hair.

Raameen's hand gently tensed around Tim's balls. She was ready. The two crept out to Raameen's room, climbing under the duvet covers.

"I want everytihng Tim. I want you inside me, I want you in my ass. I want you in my mouth," whispered Raameen.

"How about I lick you first baby?" Tim asked.

before he could move, Raameen worked her way to his cock, taking it into her mouth. She positioned her pussy just above his chest, allowing him to lick her clit and pussy. She gently moaned as she sucked him, gripping more tightly as he focused on her clit. Gently he slid a finger into her ass, and she cupped his balls.

After a few minutes, in the pitch black, Raameen got on her knees, with Tim positioned just behind her. She placed a pillow between her legs, andlging her ass in the air.

"I want my juices and your juices to slide down into my pillow so I can smell this moment when I sleep in here next" Raameen said, moaning gently at the thought of it.

Tim slid into her pussy, it was jsut as tight as the first time. She rocked back to meet him with every thrust, moaning gently. Her hand reached down to rub her clit as Tim moved in an out, harder and harder. After a few minutes Tim grabbed the lube he had taken from Nurah's room and began applying it to Raameen's ass as he fucked her pussy. Slowly he slid more and more of his finger in, until her was over a knuckle deep. She moaned more, and Tim took the opportunity to move to her ass, sliding in with much less resistance than he had done with Nurah. Raameen muffled her loud moans with a pillow, as she approached orgasm. As with Nurah, Raameen's ass tightened as she orgasmed, her legs going limp.

Tim was close, but not quite ready to cum, so flipped Raameen over, fucking her missionary style as he had done with Haifah. After just over a minute he was ready to cum. He pulled out of Raameen, moving up to straddle her chest, releasing his cum all over her young face. This was possibly the most hot orgasm of the day. Raameen turned on the bedside lamp , revealing strams of warm cum all over her face. She grabbed his cock, sucking it gently before scooping the cum from her face and eating it off her fingers. She took a face wipe from the bedside table, wiping off the remaining cum.

Tim and Raameen laid in her bed for a while, spooning. Tim worked his penis back into her warm pussy, rocking occasionally, stimulating her insides. The two then got up and crept back to Nurah's room, to find Nurah and Haifah still asleep. Entering the bed Tim wondered just how exactly he had managed to cum so much in one day, and also how he'd managed to get not one, not two, but three girls in bed in the same day. Needless to say, he slept like a log.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers