All Comments on 'His Best Gift Ever'

by Lethal5

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your grammar is just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

it was a great start just keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Four lines.....

That's how much of this crap I could stand to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two lines, then I moved on

Utter crap, written by a semi-literate 12 year-old.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* *

I read the whole thing but it hurt.

Please don't publish anything more until

you can pass a basic 2nd grade English

exam please....

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
get an editor .

Your story needs some work .They have editors on this site that can and will help you. Don't get discouraged .If you really want to write use all of the benefits on the site .Not a bad first try. Good luck and keep writing .Don't let comments get you down .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh

If English is your first language, you seriously need help. If it's not your first language, I understand, but get some help. The story is so poorly written with so many mistakes, it's hard to follow along nd stay interested. This was just horrible. Sorry--but I gotta keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Like the other people were saying your spelling needs work, after a couple

of sentences I lost intrest completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Repost this....

In your own language and in your own country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Never mind the bigots

The story is exciting, but the lack of English grammar holds the English-speaking reader back from absorbing it. As others said, get an editor. He/she will quickly fix up the story for easy reading.

As for Anonymous saying publish this in your own country, that's just bigotry. I have published this comment as Anonymous to avoid my account being flamed.

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 10 years ago
Your first try

Over all the story is good . It just needs a little polish . I am looking forward to the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
11 people favorited this

Really??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.

Listen to the tool that says it's bigotry to tell someone to write in their own language and country. What a fucking tool.

I get so tired of the babies who take offense to offensive comments. Don't read them, you twat. Personally, I find them as hilarious as some of the junk posted as stories on here.

Seriously, some people just can't stand opposing opinions. I call those types Nazi's (U.S.A. Democrats and socialists)..... people that get offended at everything and try to shut down opposing views. Fucking flakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Garbage

Total waste of time, throw your computer in the trash and never write again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously................

Seriously, what a total wanker you are.

"Seriously, some people just can't stand opposing opinions. I call those types Nazi's (U.S.A. Democrats and socialists)..... people that get offended at everything and try to shut down opposing views. Fucking flakes."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You need to read alot...seriously, you do...

You want to know the best way to improve your writings? And this comes from one serious writer to a writer that's...trying. You need to read in the subject you want to write. But not the fool's stories...the good ones. The ones with built characters and plot...now no since this is an erotica story on a sex website, you don't need book development but some would really benefit you. And your language you use here...this is not going to appeal to many with grammar school level language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
language

Obviously written by someone for whom English is not the primary language. Why did no one tell this person to get an editor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep trying

The story didn't flow all that well and the English was spotty. Keep writing and most of all, reading. You will get better. You might also try visualising your characters and actually think of them as real. They then have personalities and substance which makes them more EROTIC. I am sure you will be better with subsequent tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I stopped reading

What you have here is one of the most insanely idiotic things i've ever read. At no point in your rambling incoherent weak story line were you even close to anything that could have been considered erotic. Everyone on literotica is now dumber for having skimmed through it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
wtf was that crap

my sister and me live alone( So why did she say lock the door,lock the door,the boogie man ? !)

the whole thing was disjointed and very hard to read,you went straight from being a pantie sniffer to her giving you a gift of you fucking her,without any indication she had hots for you

i could go on and on but already gave to much of time on this story

i will say you have a good idea but just try and make more sense when writing or use an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
School for morons

You're getting 1st honors? Your school must throw out anyone with grades above 45. Please give up the idea of writing anything until you've learned a foreign language...like English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing, Just Nothing......

Number 1 No where Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where's the rating buttons?

I want to give this a big, fat ZERO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worthless

waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better luck next time

I didn't even make it passed the first paragraph.... I'm sure you enjoyed yourself writing it.... But there were so many grammatical errors in the first three sentences I just gave up. Nice try, but I hope next time you have a friend, who is proficient in written English (it's a lot harder than most people think), go through it with you so you can convey a readable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey it was good

I liked the story it's okay if there are errors just enjoy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waste of time

Jackass effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumbass

really bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grody

It was alright up until the panty stains thing, that was just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Even I could rewrite this story and make it significantly better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Special

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

"Darius, before you go, I would like to tell you something." she said as she turned her view towards me "Since you're graduating as a first honor, I'm going to give you a gift later, a gift that you will never forget."

""

Remedial english grammar lessons? Heh.

""

"Wait, where's the gift you told me?" I asked as fast as I could. Hoping it would be a PS4 or a PS3 or something else that I can use.

""

...is he as retarded as the author? Rofl. Gawd this is bad!!

Oook, that was officially the worst story Ive ever read. The writing was so bad that I think a few English teachers silently committed hari-kari while weeping.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
sorry but...

Sorry i try not to be critical of people work as they've taken the time and effort to write something and share it on here but there's so many grammar errors in here that it makes it very difficult to read. Would strongly recommend that you get someone to help and proof read for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I couldn't even make it past the first couple sentences. It's really difficult to get into a story when I keep getting caught ever other word by grammatical errors. I'm not dissuading you from writing; if you enjoy doing it, then continue. I do seriously suggest an editor before you post anything for the public to read though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mostly ignore the grammar police. I think you told the story very well. You would need an editor to get published, but you’ve made a great start.

No need to continue this, it stands on its own. I’d be interested in how you handle the threesome.

5*

Tc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous