His Dark Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes, he is running a bit behind schedule. Everything is fine, not to worry. Yes. Yes. No, no assistance is needed." After the choppy one-sided conversation, the male hit the red button of his phone to end the call. His attention turned towards the pair.

"Mr. Clarke, we are thirty minutes late for your dinner meeting, Sir."

The male just shook his head. "Have Glenn reschedule it. Also, have him call Dr. Patterson. I don't care what his fee will be for this late of a call. I want him at my apartment before I get there." The male's arms tightened around the little body they held.

"Yes, Sir." The male moved down the side of the SUV and opened the door wide. Rei felt the male moving once more, going closer to the car before stepping up into it. He didn't seem to be any hurry to put Rei into his own seat, which Rei realized made him grateful. He curled closer, glad to be out of the winter's freezing temperature. He curled himself against the strong body, hearing the thump of the male's heart under his ear. A soft yawn escaped past his lips, his body slowly losing the fight to stay awake another learnt habit of Rei's once he'd escaped terror. Rei looked up at the male, through exhaustion heavy eyes. His body felt like it had gone completely limp in the male's lap.

"Daddy...." His voice barely came out as a whisper, though the male heard it easily. The last thing he knew before the darkness of his mind swallowed him, was the arms around him tightening once more, and a soft kiss pressing gently to his brow.

12